It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVII  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVII
« on: May 15, 2019, 03:20:41 PM »
Well at her age beggers can't be choosers Mobers, she's out of my age range I'm sure you'll be disappointed to hear. Surely there must be some old single balding fat US guys on here that would jump at the chance though. At that age I'm sure it's companionship that more the name of the game than getting down to all sorts of bends and stretches.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVII
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 10:51:26 PM »
Trench - once more - makes a

of himself

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 12:31:06 AM »
Trench - once more - makes a

of himself

Please don't take my comments as anyway derogatory towards fat balding US guys. They are much dearly loved and I'm sure if this girl have them a chance she would too ;)

After all she wouldn't want to be seen as a female version of a male mysogynist now  would she :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 02:18:00 AM »
Well at her age beggers can't be choosers Mobers, she's out of my age range I'm sure you'll be disappointed to hear. Surely there must be some old single balding fat US guys on here that would jump at the chance though. At that age I'm sure it's companionship that more the name of the game than getting down to all sorts of bends and stretches.

TC, I stay out of the attacks on you. But I can see why you rile some people.

As you get older and possibly wiser, you realize that sex, although a lot of fun, is not the be all  end all for the bases of a relationship with a woman. If I could have 50 orgasms a day during 12 hours of activity of "bending and stretching" companionship and communication with a woman might not be much of a priority for me. I would hope my intellectual side would tell me to limit my "bending and stretching" and get to know the gal I was with.

I heard radio talk show personality (Moby would hate him) Michael Savage say that most people have a lot of sexually activity when they first enter a relationship. But that lessens more and more as time goes on. He said usually after 3 months it is down to 2-3 times a week. Then it can get down to once a month. That is typical in most marriages. It is not about lack of ability.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:20:30 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 02:40:16 AM »

TC, I stay out of the attacks on you. But I can see why you rile some people.

As you get older and possibly wiser, you realize that sex, although a lot of fun, is not the be all  end all for the bases of a relationship with a woman. If I could have 50 orgasms a day during 12 hours of activity of "bending and stretching" companionship and communication with a woman might not be much of a priority for me. I would hope my intellectual side would tell me to limit my "bending and stretching" and get to know the gal I was with.

I heard radio talk show personality (Moby would hate him) Michael Savage say that most people have a lot of sexually activity when they first enter a relationship. But that lessens more and more as time goes on. He said usually after 3 months it is down to 2-3 times a week. Then it can get down to once a month. That is typical in most marriages. It is not about lack of ability.

+1
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 03:24:36 AM »

When I was first single I dated a very attractive 28 year old then a 32 year old yoga teacher. Later a casual hook up with a 47 year old and she was light years in front of the younger women between the sheets. My recent encounter while on holidays with a 43 year old, practically left me in a state of bewilderment and still does a month after returning home. I can’t even begin to explain what I experienced.

In saying that, as a man your age Trench sex should be down your list a long way. Sex is not very important when you take into account it represents a minuscule amount of time you actually spend with a woman. Intelligence, empathy and a consistent personality are what I look for first. They are the qualities that will make your life together ultimately happy and successful.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:30:12 AM by Davo »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 04:33:53 AM »
When I was first single I dated a very attractive 28 year old then a 32 year old yoga teacher. Later a casual hook up with a 47 year old and she was light years in front of the younger women between the sheets. My recent encounter while on holidays with a 43 year old, practically left me in a state of bewilderment and still does a month after returning home. I can’t even begin to explain what I experienced.

In saying that, as a man your age Trench sex should be down your list a long way. Sex is not very important when you take into account it represents a minuscule amount of time you actually spend with a woman. Intelligence, empathy and a consistent personality are what I look for first. They are the qualities that will make your life together ultimately happy and successful.

+ 1

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 05:41:42 AM »

Many or most old single balding fat US guys have been much more successful than you have to date. Most ironically only used one method. You should learn from them Grasshoppah  :D

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 06:30:12 AM »

I have a somewhat different viewpoint on this than several of you have posted.

I count myself very fortunate that I was able to find and spend time with several FSU gals who had what was wanted as posted just above the "Intelligence, empathy and a consistent personality are what I look for first. They are the qualities that will make your life together ultimately happy and successful."

Thus, I was able to narrow down further to the 'interest and ability in sex.'

Hence, sex did become the selection factor for me . . .  but remember this was because other criteria were already met.

I do agree that it wouldn't be prudent to chose based on sex, if your other criteria were not being met.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 09:02:13 AM »
Many or most old single balding fat US guys have been much more successful than you have to date. Most ironically only used one method. You should learn from them Grasshoppah  :D

Indeed FP, I bow down with great esteem in reverence to the balding fat US guys. We follow in your footsteps in pursuit of great FSU Dating learning ;D

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 09:07:57 AM »
Sod off, Trench

there's no 'we' - just YOU- with your singular inability to 'get' where your humour ' / lack of tact, belong ..

Offline Boethius

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 09:11:37 AM »
After all she wouldn't want to be seen as a female version of a male mysogynist now  would she :)

Known as a misandrist, you illiterate.

Hmm, I'm not certain Savage is correct, based at least, on my marriage. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 12:58:46 PM »
Known as a misandrist, you illiterate.

You're always sheer class Boethius, lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 01:00:48 PM »
Sod off, Trench

there's no 'we' - just YOU- with your singular inability to 'get' where your humour ' / lack of tact, belong ..

Any more of that Mobers and I'll track you down aNd give you a good smack bottom :crackwhip:

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 10:43:16 PM »
..Ah..now I understand why your off-topic, flaming attempts got moved..))

Trench, even you would be welcome..but you might leave with lots of 'tips' from animal lovers who will NEVER forgive yoor dead kitten 'joke'..

Little Igor is now nearly two years older and promised to 'smack you' when he grows up...I think he may stop growing close to 190cm and built like a brick out-house...

Tread wisely, in SW Russia, Trench..Keep a LOW profile, if you come to Greater Sochi.......Igor and his Auntie Anya, particularly loved that Kitten...! ;)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 03:46:07 AM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 11:17:05 PM »
..Ah..now I understand why your off-topic, flaming attempts got moved..))

Trench, even you would be welcome..but you might leave with lots of 'tips' from animal lovers who will NEVER forgive yoor dead kitten 'joke'..

Little Igor is now nearly two years older and promised to 'smack you' when he grows up...I think he may stop growing close to 190cm and built like a brick out-house...

Tred wisely, in SW Russia, Trench..Keep a LOW profile, if you come to Greater Sochi.......Igor and his Autie Anya, particulay loved that Kitten...!
Ooooooooh, be careful Trench, you’re treading in The Fools patch. He’s now pretending to be a Sochi Mafiosi. Wait.....it’s the FoolFather.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1880
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1875
Total: 1885

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM