It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hi, my name is Natasha :)  (Read 32161 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hi, my name is Natasha :)
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2015, 12:25:22 PM »
Dammit, ML.

You caught me out.  Underneath my pirate gear is a tutu.  I am like the pirate Shakespear in the movie Stardust.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Ed S.

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »
Of course you don't see the point. The White Night is apologizing for the men of the forum. He is such a nice guy. What woman would not want to date him? The deep down cause is he wants to be liked at all cost. At expense of other men.

People sure like to jump to conclusions around here. No, I'm not a sniveling codependent, but thanks for asking!  ;)

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
People sure like to jump to conclusions around here. No, I'm not a sniveling codependent, but thanks for asking!  ;)

Yeah, everybody is an expert. Pay no attention to the detractors. The forum in general is such that you can't possibly follow all of the advice offered you. Mostly because it's contradictory and some is just bad.

My advice to you is send the young Ms Natasha a PM and properly introduce yourself,

Welcome to RWD!

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2015, 03:57:43 PM »
Hello everyone! :D
My name is Natasha and I am from Odessa)
I learned about this site from my American friend. So I decided to find out - that men think about Ukrainian girls.
I often see strange letters from men, accusations and suspicions of fraud. At first I did not understand it. But later find out that a lot of girls to deceive men. Because of this men do not trust girls and check them different ways or just insult. That's why I decided to register on this site. I want to understand the thinking of men. And the way to show that I do not deserve unwarranted accusations.
Besides, I'll be glad to answer any your questions)))
I hope that we can understand each other better :)

PS My knowledge of English is very poor (I use Google translator). I hope you understand me correctly. And I'll be glad to any of your fixes (I will not be offended if you point out my error).

You know.....after reading OP again..... I fail to read anywhere that OP was asking for any advice???? But hell, what is this forum for.....dissect, question, advise and steer in a 'certain' direction...no matter what is asked???
Got this girl on the 'preferred' sites, working overseas and even questioning her integrity!!! All in a days job, boys..... next.......
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

lordtiberius

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2015, 04:09:21 PM »
When you told you senator about your deep concern about Ukraine, was that on your Learjet or his?  How dump trucks will buy me the devoshka?

fwiw, never claimed to being not weird.  I do claim not to be a creep.  How about you?

Offline Photo Guy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2015, 11:08:06 AM »
Natasha,
Yes, some of the guys you will meet on the internet are pigs and not really serious about finding a nice woman. There are guys who sit at home with their computer, and who lack any social skills. These guys will say anything and lie about who they are. They will waste your time, but after a few emails, it should become obvious who they are. Be persistent. Look at the profiles of men, and start there, with guys that sound right to you... Good luck!

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2015, 11:34:51 AM »
There are guys who sit at home with their computer, and who lack any social skills.

Hey, I don't appreciate you putting spy cameras inside my home!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »
You're married!! Ha. Some social skills are required for that.

Offline Natali_Tsymbalyuk

• Wild_Energy
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:31 AM »
hello again!
I want to share the news)))
I still managed to change my user name on the site "Hot Russian Brides." so you can congratulate me with this)))
so I take advantage of your advice and register online http://www.elenasmodels.com/. But ... I smutil.Mne He did not like that for registration must specify my personal data. it seemed strange. Men do the same thing (write address, mobile and home phone number ...)? This is very strange. And I did not understand a menu (most of the site has no translation.). So I decided to postpone the use of this site for a while ...
Thanks to everyone who gave me valuable advice here!
I wish you luck! :)

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2015, 10:05:12 AM »
hello again!
I want to share the news)))
I still managed to change my user name on the site "Hot Russian Brides." so you can congratulate me with this)))
so I take advantage of your advice and register online http://www.elenasmodels.com/. But ... I smutil.Mne He did not like that for registration must specify my personal data. it seemed strange. Men do the same thing (write address, mobile and home phone number ...)? This is very strange. And I did not understand a menu (most of the site has no translation.). So I decided to postpone the use of this site for a while ...
Thanks to everyone who gave me valuable advice here!
I wish you luck! :)

Hello Natali,
Congratulations!  Good to see you back here posting.  In regards to Elenas Models, although they are requesting you to write down personal data, I do not think men will see this data until they ask for it, and you approve to give it, to that particular man.  I have not used the site recently, so hopefully somebody else who has (or somebody who has a wife who used it, such as Gator) can come by and clarify.

Online Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »
Natasha, if you can become an electrician in Ukraine, you could also apply to emigrate to Canada on your own.  You would need to improve your English, though, and then find someone willing to employ you.  Employment is not a problem if, on emigration, you are willing to live in a smaller centre.  There is a special programme -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

Then, you can find a husband here.  You are very young for marriage by North American standards, so that would not be a big problem.

If you speak Ukrainian (as opposed to Russian), you may be able to find a diaspora Ukrainian who would be willing to employ you.

Наташа, в 2009 году я сделала именно так - иммигрировала сама, и теперь уже с канадским паспортом. Как только я почитала немного на этом сайте, и поняла, что к чему в поисках иностранного мужа, стало ясно, что пока я физически не окажусь на Западе независимо ни от кого - ничего мне не светит.
Советую последовать тому, что пишет Boetius, и попытаться уехать самой!
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Ed S.

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2015, 11:23:13 AM »
Hello Natali,
Congratulations!  Good to see you back here posting.  In regards to Elenas Models, although they are requesting you to write down personal data, I do not think men will see this data until they ask for it, and you approve to give it, to that particular man.  I have not used the site recently, so hopefully somebody else who has (or somebody who has a wife who used it, such as Gator) can come by and clarify.

That's correct. You have to request for the contact information. You also have to pay for the service, so it kind of implies that the people who do so have actual intentions of contacting you. Otherwise, all they see is the name of the city you listed.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
Welcome!

The HRB site (and similar ones ) are poor choices for both men looking, or women putting up profiles.
Yes, the affiliate agencies often designate the silly *username*.
Many will indeed let you change it.
Many do pay the girls to answer letters and chat,so men will naturally suspect that.
Many men on such sites are looking for chat/ fun, not serious.

Not all men are weirdos, nor are all men afraid of scam.

I recommend listing on the sites several members suggested.
I would also recommend getting involved in any forums related to this type of dating.
Also participate in any forums , blogs, related to a interest or hobby you have.

Simply ignore bad comments from men, and keep communicating with those you find interesting.
Don't get upset if things suddenly stop in communication.
That is simply part of getting in contact in this way.
Women do the exact same to men all the time.

Get someone you are interested in on skype or phone as quickly as possible.
If they do not want to, they are not interested, move on.

Mostly keep a positive attitude.
 Nothing is more attractive in a man or woman than a good outlook on life.

My wife (from Nikolaev) was listed on HRB (and similar poor agencies) with some silly username.
We met online, I went to see her within a couple months.
 We then dated for some time, then  married and have a wonderful  6 month old daughter now.

I wish you good luck in your search!

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2015, 12:42:51 PM »
My wife (from Nikolaev) was listed on HRB (and similar poor agencies) with some silly username.
We met online, I went to see her within a couple months.
 We then dated for some time, then  married and have a wonderful  6 month old daughter now.

:clapping:

You might be the exception.  Was your wife also listed on Elena's Models?

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2015, 06:26:24 AM »
Natasha,

Hopefully you haven't been run -off this forum by certain members having a dig at you.

I've finally had a chance to watch the videos about Hot Russian Brides that you posted..and the level of deception employed by the site,the local agencies and the agency girls is very clear to see..total fraud being committed by them being the operative description.

I've always maintained that men are the paying customers of the site,so it's up to the owners of the site to check for frauds being operated there..not for the customers to have to act like Sherlock Holmes to discover them,whilst the company shrugs its shoulders and rakes in the money.

One particular and very vocal defender of the Hot Russian Brides/Russian Love Match site and  member of this and another forum ..namely Andrewfi..an Englishman who lives in Estonia .has been very quiet in his response....i wonder why ? :popcorn:

If nothing else the videos you posted will alert newcomers to the dangers of using the Hot Russian Brides/Russian Love Match sites and indeed any pay per letter/pay to chat sites.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:34:26 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2015, 03:44:16 PM »
Chelseaboy,

'interesting' andrewfi should be so silent.... He jumped in to tell me I couldn't 'withdraw' an 8 year old testimonial for LuckyLovers at the other place and my post reminding LL they hadn't responded - after three years, trying  - was moved to a sidelinded thread.

LL had done nothing wrong - it's just that the marriage promoted was over and we had other partners.

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline JayH

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2015, 03:39:49 AM »
What has happened to her>? 

Maybe someone here who knows/knew her can update?

Perhaps that can save us from political posts????? :D
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2015, 05:32:51 PM »

Another who's been MIA for many months.

Fat chance!  :devil:

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2015, 05:56:10 PM »

She is doing good, busy with work and school!!! :clapping: If I get chance I will ask if she would stop by. I have a feeling she was not getting the info she was looking for.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541396
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512