It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304806 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #1375 on: August 18, 2020, 02:25:17 PM »
Funny.. I've heard pretty much the same story from both sides. 

Not funny. 

The idiot Ted Cruz shut down the government.   Other than that, nothing matches: an "insurance policy," Mueller Investigation,  Impeachment, investigation after investigation,....  What if Trump weaponized the IRS, unmasked his opposition, prompted FBI investigations, decreed by executive order actions against the law, ....

Why bother.  In my opinion the Democrat leadership is so corrupt to match a dictatorship.  I guess you believe they are saints.  Or,  worse, entitled to any dirty trick to unseat someone who dared to speak for people thought by you to be in the basket of deplorables. 

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1376 on: August 18, 2020, 02:29:27 PM »

I haven't seen an airport in 6+ months.  Are they open?   ;D

Here it's getting close to midnight...

If there was a good motive I wouldn't be too worried about catching a flight to Germany or a couple other countries.  Quite safe nowadays.  Sadly, still not safe enough to catch a flight to the US, not even to be with mom and bury dad.  Yeah, pisses me off a bit when I watch videos of folks back home fighting and arguing over masks in stores. Trump and far too many of my fellow citizens do not have my back, nor the backs of more than a thousand that will die just today, along with tens of thousands more that will test positive today, and tomorrow and the next...

Didn't have to be this way.  Our 'exceptionalism' keeps killing us and we're too stupid to do anything about it.  But yeah.. keep the economy going with coffin sales and funeral services.  Huge bizness nowadays with bodies falling out of the sky...  Squeeze every drop of sweat out of our healthcare workers and for heavens sake make sure we'll pay 10 times more for a vaccine when it's available.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 02:51:24 PM by BC »

Offline BC

« Reply #1377 on: August 18, 2020, 03:22:53 PM »

One thing I can say however with California, we have 3 times the infection Italy has, yet with 3 times less fatality. Does this mean anything to anyone? Maybe like Italians are a bunch weaklings/sissies? Or, maybe this clearly means their Socialize health system is in reality shoddy? Or, maybe their government is the world's worst form of governing? Disorganize society? Maybe all of the above?

So far, despite the much higher rate of infection, No Californians have to fear our medical systems will play god and choose on who gets to live or die like they did in Italy.

And despite how terrible it was in Italy, 13 US states so far have higher deaths per million than Italy and total US deaths per million will exceed that of Italy very likely within the next month or so.  Shame on us Americans.

To put things further into perspective for you, the last time Italy had 100 deaths per day is back in May.  California has been averaging 100 deaths per day for over a month now and still going strong.  Splendid, doing great, much better, fantastic.... whatever...  Really something to be proud of.  Congrats!

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1378 on: August 18, 2020, 03:36:29 PM »
Ironic.

You actually missed the gist of what you quoted from my post. California will never, can never, allow a situation - no matter how dire - to wheel one ill patient in a separate room and ignore him/her to die so one can live. How comforting to know that's your system, no? Can you just imagine the how the families behind the unlucky one must've felt? Or did they even know, OMG?! One can only hope they at least euthanized those folks. But it's Italy, so one never knows in Utopia...

Smugness is as smugness does, eh?

So no matter what you say or do from here on in...that silly and sad reality prevails over any. How's that for 'perspective'?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:58:55 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BC

« Reply #1379 on: August 19, 2020, 12:29:11 AM »
GQ,

No, I did not miss your 'response of last resort' which you seem to keep bringing up again and again when left without a reasonable response.  I also see you now qualify your statement for California which may well be true and valid.  Ok, doctors in California reportedly did not have to make difficult choices.  Ask yourself why.  The answer is that California was one of the first states able to implement mitigation and stay at home based on what was happening elsewhere.  Orders you complained about and IIRC ridiculed.  Places like Italy and NY did not have such luxury and were overloaded with very sick folks lining up at hospitals.

Physicians have to make difficult choices even without crisis situations. It is a sad part of their job, like deciding which patient needing a transplant gets an available organ while others die. Even whether or not a candidate is expected to benefit from advanced treatments. If a piece of equipment like a ventilator is not available these same tough choices have to be made and the 30 some year old will receive treatment instead of the 94-year-old.  Some patients were put on ECMO when they did not respond well with ventilators.  The same type of choices had to be made as to who would best benefit from these rare devices.  Everyone that was not helped by ventilators was not put on ECMO as a last resort. There simply were not enough of them and folks to perform and monitor all patients.

But lets take something even more simple... How many doctors, nurses, first responders and other healthcare professionals died due to lack of masks and other PPE and how many non covid patients died because they got infected in the hospital?  I guess California did not have such cases either.

One thing I am very confident of is that doctors and nurses in every corner of the planet are doing their very best for their patients with the resources they have available, even risking their own lives doing so.  They are certainly not deserving of your boasting critique.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1380 on: August 19, 2020, 06:38:31 AM »
Places like Italy and NY did not have such luxury and were overloaded with very sick folks lining up at hospitals.

IIRC, COVID cases never exceeded New York's hospital capacity.   In March as COVID cases surged, New York determined hospital capacity and respirators would have a critical shortfall.   Trump administration augmented both hospital and respirators.    The US Navy provided a hospital ship.   And the US Corps of Engineers erected four new hospitals such as the two week conversion of the Javits center to 2500 beds,  manned by the NY National Guard.  Originally intended to treat non-Covid cases, these new hospitals went unused because non-COVID cases (gunshot wounds, heart attacks, ...) had declined.

The Javits Center was quickly dedicated to COVID cases, yet still went mostly unused.  One reason, many convalescing COVID patients were sent home from hospitals, which for many was a nursing home.  The nursing homes became "Petri dishes" for infection, and it is reported 6000 seniors soon died.   

The situation for respirators was similar.   Sometimes in our zeal to condemn Trump, we forget what his team accomplished. 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1381 on: August 19, 2020, 08:12:15 AM »
GQ,

No, I did not miss your 'response of last resort' which you seem to keep bringing up again and again when left without a reasonable response.  I also see you now qualify your statement for California which may well be true and valid.  Ok, doctors in California reportedly did not have to make difficult choices.  Ask yourself why.  The answer is that California was one of the first states able to implement mitigation and stay at home based on what was happening elsewhere.  Orders you complained about and IIRC ridiculed.  Places like Italy and NY did not have such luxury and were overloaded with very sick folks lining up at hospitals.

Physicians have to make difficult choices even without crisis situations. It is a sad part of their job, like deciding which patient needing a transplant gets an available organ while others die. Even whether or not a candidate is expected to benefit from advanced treatments. If a piece of equipment like a ventilator is not available these same tough choices have to be made and the 30 some year old will receive treatment instead of the 94-year-old.  Some patients were put on ECMO when they did not respond well with ventilators.  The same type of choices had to be made as to who would best benefit from these rare devices.  Everyone that was not helped by ventilators was not put on ECMO as a last resort. There simply were not enough of them and folks to perform and monitor all patients.

But lets take something even more simple... How many doctors, nurses, first responders and other healthcare professionals died due to lack of masks and other PPE and how many non covid patients died because they got infected in the hospital?  I guess California did not have such cases either.

One thing I am very confident of is that doctors and nurses in every corner of the planet are doing their very best for their patients with the resources they have available, even risking their own lives doing so.  They are certainly not deserving of your boasting critique.

Reasonable?!? Hmmm. Ironic.

You are so lost and blinded by the result of 2016 election you've lost the capability to put things in *proper perspective*. I previously warned you to prepare yourself in the event Trump wins this election, too.

This virus struck every corner of our globe. No one country was spared of its attack. Each country however was not dealt in the same way. Despite that, you get this jingle in your bawls everyday trying to politicize this pandemic for some really weird, oddball reasons sitting your booty in Italy.

No country, no state was struck by the virus in the exact same fashion. It isn't because of any other reason than the fact each country bear a society differently from others. Just as they are in the contiguous 48 + 2 plus 5 territories. To state this fact, no other country resorted to dispose of the victims of this virus the same way Italy did with theirs. Not one. Get it?

I often wondered how can someone *allegedly* happy where he is, with all the alleged advantages he's surrounded himself with - be so consumed how bad somewhere is because of blah, blah, blah.

Dude, only UNHAPPY people carry the same disposition as you. Wanna share something with us and 'fess up?

Cases in Italy will differ with cases in California, in Burma, in Rio, in Manila, in Stockholm, and most especially in the United States of Trump's America.

DEAL WITH IT.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:14:17 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1382 on: August 19, 2020, 08:48:16 AM »
people...
people who are unhappy
are the UNHAPPIEST PEOPLE
to me...

they can only reach out
by first letting go

Offline BC

« Reply #1383 on: August 19, 2020, 10:11:46 AM »
  Sometimes in our zeal to condemn Trump, we forget what his team accomplished.

Reasonable?!? Hmmm. Ironic.

You are so lost and blinded by the result of 2016 election you've lost the capability to put things in *proper perspective*. I previously warned you to prepare yourself in the event Trump wins this election, too.

Isn't it interesting that none of my posts the last two pages criticized Trump.

Guess it's a sensitive matter for some LOL

GQ

Coronavirus is coronavirus, humans are human, and cases are cases... the virus does not care.  I am addressing how different countries addressed the virus crisis and their respective results.  If you can't take critique or respond in kind that's fine. No skin off my back.  All's well and safe here, thanks for asking.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1384 on: August 19, 2020, 10:23:20 AM »

GQ

Coronavirus is coronavirus, humans are human, and cases are cases... the virus does not care.  I am addressing how different countries addressed the virus crisis and their respective results.  If you can't take critique or respond in kind that's fine. No skin off my back.  All's well and safe here, thanks for asking.

Critique? Tell that to the family of those 'unlucky Italians' that submitted themselves to your golden healthcare system. LMAO!

You're stuck on 1st gear, BC and gotten well beyond tedious.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1385 on: August 19, 2020, 12:20:33 PM »

Unlike you ignoring the history of NY COVID, we can not ignore your history.   

You realize you have four years of posts criticizing Trump.  At maybe 5 such posts per week, that's 1000 posts.  And the basis of your criticism typically boils down not to hard facts but your perceptions, tainted by the fact you despise Trump's persona.   Try finding a post where you said something good about Trump and COVID.  Let's open that to anything about Trump, not just NY. 

That's okay BC,  Cuomo forgot all about how he praised Trump for the immense help in NY's time of need.   If interested,  I can find you some clips of Cuomo revising history.   

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #1386 on: August 19, 2020, 01:12:27 PM »
GQ,

I also see you now qualify your statement for California which may well be true and valid.  Ok, doctors in California reportedly did not have to make difficult choices.  Ask yourself why.  The answer is that California was one of the first states able to implement mitigation and stay at home based on what was happening elsewhere. 

California had corona before the rest of the USA and it floating around, people
were getting sick from it as early as January, but they thought they just had
the flu. California has double the Chinese population of New York.

So when it got big in New York and they started calling it the Chinese Wuhan
Covid19 a lot of people already caught it and recovered from it.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1387 on: August 19, 2020, 01:16:38 PM »
HERD IMMUNITY IS REAL

We all expect by the beginning of 2021 a safe vaccine or two or more will become available.  Effectiveness will be an issue.  As an alternative to a vaccine, albeit an undesirable alternative,  the COVID pandemic can be reduced to an endemic level if enough people become infected, i. e. herd immunity. 

It was originally thought that herd immunity would require infection of 70 percent of the population.  NY Times is reporting that scientists now believe "herd immunity probably lies from 45 percent to 50 percent" because people are not uniformly susceptible to the virus. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/17/health/coronavirus-herd-immunity.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20200817&instance_id=21332&nl=the-morning&regi_id=99411211&section_index=1&section_name=big_story&segment_id=36280&te=1&user_id=aac555ac0b5bc3dd685117e9d67533db

Considering the July and August high rates of new infections in the US and also the fact  that asymptomatic cases represent a high percentage of COVID infections, we may be closer to herd immunity than imaginable a short time ago.    It is believed such is already the case for some "pockets" of the world.  "In some clinics in hard-hit Brooklyn neighborhoods, up to 80 percent of people who were tested at the beginning of the summer had antibodies for the virus. Over the past eight weeks, fewer than 1 percent of people tested at those same neighborhood clinics have had the virus."  Something similar has been reported for Mumbai. 

If such is the case, the virus will be spreading more slowly in 2021 than what happened in early 2020.  Needless to say, we all prefer a safe, effective vaccine.  And who wants to live in Brooklyn?!

That was an excellent post Gator. But let's break it all down a bit further. It's how I've been looking at it from it's inception anyway. The way we have handled all virus outbreaks and specifically corona virus outbreaks in the past was in fact herd immunity. No government mandated lock downs, no social distancing (which btw is unproven or even tested to actually stop or wean the spread of a virus. The idea was stolen from a kid at a science fair. look it up) no masks and no rushing to develop a vaccine. If you got it, you got it and most people did. With most viruses there was always at least some death associated with it. Some viruses had many deaths some had less. Herd immunity eventually caught up with the virus. Usually in a few months the death count declined. In the course of 12 months it was near dissipated altogether. Why the special attention for covid19?

It is a known fact that many of the corona viruses that have plagued the populations in the last 100 years and covid19 included is a man made virus. Covid 19 did not come from the Wuhan wet market. We know this now, why didn't someone tell us this from the beginning? The virus didn't morph from a bat in a cave to human. Nope, this virus was developed in a lab in Wuhan China.

Notwithstanding is the fact that our very own Dr. Fauci has been involved with this same specific lab for a number of years. Dr Fauci insured that the lab was the recipient of grants of 1.5 million dollars over what appears to be a 6 year period that was actually signed off by Obama himself. Why would Fauci and Obama have such an interest in this lab in Wuhan China?

One would think this particular virus has been politicized. But why this one? One could also easily come to the conclusion that the virus was developed for this purpose. Perhaps developed as a weapon or at least a tool. The globalists at Devos 2020 warned us this would be happening this year. How did they know? Well they probably heard it from Bill Gates and our own Dr. Fauci who, has been telling it to the world for the last several years. Those two happen to also be business partners.

The bottom line is this, the world wide death rate for covid19 is still .04%. Much less than previous viruses and influenza but, we have done so much more to combat it except what we used to combat all the others, herd immunity. The question all us layman need to be asking is why?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1388 on: August 19, 2020, 01:37:02 PM »
Covid 19 did not come from the Wuhan wet market. We know this now, why didn't someone tell us this from the beginning? The virus didn't morph from a bat in a cave to human. Nope, this virus was developed in a lab in Wuhan China.

I've said from the beginning it was man was involved in making it. It wasn't found in a bat cave, pen of snakes or herd of camels because no animal on earth had it. China would've liquidated them. They were busy spreading propaganda and moving documents out of the Wuhan lab.

The bottom line is this, the world wide death rate for covid19 is still .04%. Much less than previous viruses and influenza but, we have done so much more to combat it except what we used to combat all the others, herd immunity. The question all us layman need to be asking is why?

SARS COV2 is the virus of the century. If we let it run loose without taking action against it, we'll have another NY or Italy. Other places had it worse but had less media attention. Although deaths have slowed down considerably, NY and NJ will easily have 1 out of every 500 of their citizens dead by the end of the year. The flu or swine flu can't come close to doing that.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #1389 on: August 19, 2020, 01:44:41 PM »
Unlike you ignoring the history of NY COVID, we can not ignore your history.   

The history of NY COVID is being ignored by some who wish to somehow exclude it as an aberration in US statistics, thus to be discounted.  I don't.  It would make no sense to exclude the COVID history of Lombardia either. 'If it weren't for NY and NJ, those rotten dem states we'd be smelling like roses!' or ' In my state bla bla bla'

No matter what I say or you say, the numbers can't be disputed.  Deaths per million will be the tale-teller of whether or not the US does better or worse fighting the virus than Italy, Chile, Sweden, UK or Spain.

No if and or buts.. instead pure indisputable fact using a common measuring stick.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1390 on: August 19, 2020, 02:15:44 PM »
That was an excellent post Gator. But let's break it all down a bit further. It's how I've been looking at it from it's inception anyway. The way we have handled all virus outbreaks and specifically corona virus outbreaks in the past was in fact herd immunity. No government mandated lock downs, no social distancing (which btw is unproven or even tested to actually stop or wean the spread of a virus. The idea was stolen from a kid at a science fair. look it up) no masks and no rushing to develop a vaccine. If you got it, you got it and most people did. With most viruses there was always at least some death associated with it. Some viruses had many deaths some had less. Herd immunity eventually caught up with the virus. Usually in a few months the death count declined. In the course of 12 months it was near dissipated altogether. Why the special attention for covid19?

It is a known fact that many of the corona viruses that have plagued the populations in the last 100 years and covid19 included is a man made virus. Covid 19 did not come from the Wuhan wet market. We know this now, why didn't someone tell us this from the beginning? The virus didn't morph from a bat in a cave to human. Nope, this virus was developed in a lab in Wuhan China.

Notwithstanding is the fact that our very own Dr. Fauci has been involved with this same specific lab for a number of years. Dr Fauci insured that the lab was the recipient of grants of 1.5 million dollars over what appears to be a 6 year period that was actually signed off by Obama himself. Why would Fauci and Obama have such an interest in this lab in Wuhan China?

One would think this particular virus has been politicized. But why this one? One could also easily come to the conclusion that the virus was developed for this purpose. Perhaps developed as a weapon or at least a tool. The globalists at Devos 2020 warned us this would be happening this year. How did they know? Well they probably heard it from Bill Gates and our own Dr. Fauci who, has been telling it to the world for the last several years. Those two happen to also be business partners.

Pretty interesting, FP. Would be even better if there's 2, or even 3, citations clipped along with this post.

I was always curious as to why Bill Gates seemed so engaged in various facets of this particular virus events.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1391 on: August 19, 2020, 02:56:15 PM »
I was always curious as to why Bill Gates seemed so engaged in various facets of this particular virus events.

Bill has taken a beating for being engaged during this pandemic but if we look at his history, he has spent a lot of time and money on every epidemic and pandemic the last couple of decades. I don't like his politics but I do think he cares about humanity.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1392 on: August 19, 2020, 03:14:01 PM »
Pretty interesting, FP. Would be even better if there's 2, or even 3, citations clipped along with this post.

That's a good question but unlike Billyb I don't think he's in it as a humanitarian. He's too connected with the elite globalists, George Soros and company. He's not in it for the money, maybe the power? The longer this virus goes on IMHO the more the elitists see that they can indeed control the population with just the fear of a virus. A virus with a mere .04% death rate.

As a side I was in Wally world today and there must have been 90% of the many folks there wearing a mask. I still do not own one

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1393 on: August 19, 2020, 05:08:08 PM »
That's a good question but unlike Billyb I don't think he's in it as a humanitarian. He's too connected with the elite globalists, George Soros and company. He's not in it for the money, maybe the power? The longer this virus goes on IMHO the more the elitists see that they can indeed control the population with just the fear of a virus. A virus with a mere .04% death rate.

I'm almost in full agreement with you. Bill Gates had done a lot of philanthropy work, but this is the first one I can remember he's been active and very vocal on. I wasn't aware he and Fauci are business partners.

You know, if you for a minute think about this, individuals are now behind key and major components of our daily life. Communication, information systems, social network, commerce, energy, agricultural, distribution, transportation, finance, etc...it's unnerving to think what 'a' person can do to disrupt huge segments of our lives is he/she got out of bed the wrong way one morning...

As a side I was in Wally world today and there must have been 90% of the many folks there wearing a mask. I still do not own one

You know what I don't get? Every establishment where I am require a person to wear mask upon entry to any building, public gathering places, etc...restaurants for example. They won't let you in unless you are wearing one - but you watch the news every night and all you see for over 2 months right now is, hundreds if not thousands of people protesting on streets with our politicians egging them on as though its a revolution. They restrict you on one hand, then promote the opposite on the other.

They close schools and universities to protect students. But now those students have too much time on their hands and they go out and 'gather' in public instead. Go figure...Silly Billies...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 05:09:47 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1394 on: August 19, 2020, 05:34:21 PM »
I wasn't aware he and Fauci are business partners.

When it comes to infectious diseases, I'm not surprised the big guys work together on a project or two. I'm not surprised some people have connections to the Wuhan lab. Labs around the world like that get level 4 certification not because China says so but experts in the international community say so. WHO is supposed to be the glue for all those labs to share info and prevent outbreaks. China doesn't do a good job following the rules to keep pathogens from escaping. The first SARS escaped 6 times since it was locked in Chinese labs. Many other pathogens escaped and China prevented major spread. They got confident they could do it again without warning the world but the virus of the century wasn't going to be stopped.

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1395 on: August 19, 2020, 11:31:59 PM »

Well said. I read somewhere that H1N1 was much worse than CV but nothing was shut down back then. My Doctor refused to wear a mask during a recent visit and told me how overblown he believed it was with his scientific assessment of how rare it actually was for a healthy person to die of it. It still scares me some days and other days I just grin and bare it.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline msmob

« Reply #1396 on: August 20, 2020, 12:31:49 AM »
OMG

The 'conspiracy theorists' are back..

I hope someone can explain 'herd immunity' and its 'success' in Sweden...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/17/swedens-covid-19-strategist-under-fire-over-herd-immunity-emails

Gates getting Married seemed to have influenced him, positively and I think ANYONE believing some of the utter twaddle  re their inoculation campaigns needs to pause and think.... "am I having trust issues?"

Offline BC

Offline Gator

« Reply #1398 on: August 20, 2020, 05:51:20 AM »
I hope someone can explain 'herd immunity' and its 'success' in Sweden...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/17/swedens-covid-19-strategist-under-fire-over-herd-immunity-emails

I read your article.  It acknowledges that an open economy would create more cases of infection, and hence more deaths, confined mostly to the frail.  Many scientists have advocated rigid quarantining of the frail (what Joe Biden is doing for himself) rather than quarantining the whole population (i. e., economic lockdown).   Makes sense to me. 

We discussed NY yesterday.  There the Democrat leadership policies directly caused the quarantine of the frail to be broken, killing thousands of elderly.  The frail need to be protected such as what you are doing for your mother.

The chart in your article shows infection cases are rising for several countries in Europe.  I hope the rise is abated.  The world does not need another wave.  Why no data for Italy, UK and Germany.  BC has shown how Italy cases have decline to very low levels. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #1399 on: August 20, 2020, 05:56:04 AM »
Full circle.

I do not believe China purposefully released the virus, yet motive, weapon and capability are obvious. 

Missing is the fact that China is not a monster to do such.  China is winning without being a monster. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM