It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 316068 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2600 on: May 30, 2021, 07:20:22 AM »
So after booking my reservation in Vegas I get this little notice:

IMPORTANT NOTICES:

Face Mask Policy
​The State of Nevada requires unvaccinated individuals to wear face coverings or masks.
In line with CDC guidance, fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. By not wearing a mask, you certify that you are fully vaccinated and that other guests in the area can rely on that as a truthful statement.
​Pool seating has been arranged to allow for physical distancing. Space is limited and availability is not guaranteed.

Of course Vegas is 'relying' on the public to wear a mask if they haven't had the shot.  Covering their ass, I suppose.  I'll be curious to see how many of the teetering vegas gasbags are wearing masks while pissing in the pool margarita in hand. 

Fathertime! 

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2601 on: May 30, 2021, 08:55:53 AM »
That was another reason I chose to get the vaccine to be able to go abroad, hopefully, and be ok while abroad, hopefully.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2602 on: May 30, 2021, 05:48:37 PM »
"Russia on Wednesday has started mass vaccination of pets against the coronavirus, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported, citing Rosselkhoznadzor representative. Cornivac-Cov vaccine, the world’s first coronavirus vaccine for pets, is available in public and private veterinary clinics across several regions of Russia. "

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/05/30/ussia-on-saturday-confirmed-9289-new-coronavirus-cases-and-401-deaths-a69117

I'm guessing Krimster's goat won't bleat as many protests to the vaccine as some here have.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2603 on: May 30, 2021, 10:02:48 PM »
I’ve had both doses.
No signs of me howling at the moon yet.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2604 on: June 02, 2021, 01:05:37 PM »
Anthony Fauci, the liberals' iconic idiot.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2605 on: June 02, 2021, 08:45:26 PM »

As some of you know by now, all of Fauci emails are out. Here they are

http://embed.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails/

He's in deep doo doo. The pre release of his book has been pulled. He's been warned of the virus being engineered in a lab early last year.

http://populist.press/huge-fauci-busted-in-his-own-emails-truth-is-out/

Tucker shows Fauci lied over and over again even on gain of function. http://vimeo(dot)com/558339268

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 08:49:28 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2606 on: June 04, 2021, 11:30:53 AM »
Had my second jab of the Astra Zenaca Vaccine today. They were doing it at the same time as giving those in their thirties their first jab of the Pfizer vaccine. I made sure I was in the right queue ;) which oddly enough had a load of people in their fifties looking even though I am only early to mid forties so probably looked a bit out of place but at least I got the right vaccine, well at least I hope so lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2607 on: June 04, 2021, 03:30:18 PM »

As some of you know by now, all of Fauci emails are out. Here they are

http://embed.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails/

He's in deep doo doo. The pre release of his book has been pulled. He's been warned of the virus being engineered in a lab early last year.

http://populist.press/huge-fauci-busted-in-his-own-emails-truth-is-out/

Tucker shows Fauci lied over and over again even on gain of function. http://vimeo(dot)com/558339268

This liberal stooge, Fauci, should be held fully accountable not only being complicit via illegally funding for gain of function experiments with US taxpayers money, even after personally weighing in the risk of an accidental release of the more lethal and highly virulent coronavirus that got out of Wuhan. Covering it up, then completely misleading the world trying to hide behind his mess.

Millions of people died the world over, and this liberal hack spent that whole year intentionally misleading the global public.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/556818-rising-june-4-2021

But, as a Democrat stooge, he'll definitely be above the law. It is a sad day loonies like this stooge is held in the position he is. Worse for the country, the majority of the US population fully supported and subscribed to this political party despite all the crony revelations that are being exposed lately.

At the very least, perjury during his Congressional testimony (under oath) should not only can his arse, but put him in jail with Bubba & his dawgs. They'll give him a nice 'jab', and it ain't the vaccine.

The Trump administration laid out billions to speed up the creation of the vaccines, when all the while this idiotic stooge always had the sequence information mapped out to enable experts to relatively create the vaccines. Instead, he announces he'll be surprised if the vaccine do come out by year's end (last year) as Trump seems to believe. Little wonder why the fatalities in China, in comparison - and if true; is relatively miniscule considering the potential genesis of this pandemic..
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 03:43:15 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2608 on: June 05, 2021, 02:46:26 AM »
Never mind this Fauci dude you US guys seem to love banging on about most of the rest of the world don't know and have no care for who he is.

I think things have changed of recent with regards to the virus. Western countries like the UK & US lead the world in the vaccination drive and not far off complete. Here in the UK we will theoretically finish our primary Vaccination program on the 31st July. EU countries are lagging behind and their inadequacies shown up but they are now finally moving along in their Vaccination program and will get to a near complete stage in the near future, eventually.

Today then it's the variants that of concern rather than the original virus. We are told the vaccine seems to give good protection against most variants that have cropped up so far as far as can be seen to date with very few hospitalisations needed and deaths very rare particularly among those of us that have had both jabs such as me :) So this then raises the question I think,

'should I now move to not being too concerned if I catch a virus variant (or the original virus) or should I still do my best to avoid the risk of catching it?'

The advice given at the Vaccination centre I was at yesterday was to keep up the routine of virus prevention measures. I tend to go pretty comprehensive on these measures to date. But my thought is if I get the virus, most likely a variant, I am unlikely to do badly with it due to the vaccine but I will then have greater protection in theory against variants depending on the variant and so perhaps less likely to need further vaccines. So will any others than I might pass it onto that have had one or both jabs, although the viruses are apparently less transmissible with the vaccines.

So what I am saying is where do we go from here? Do we go for the risk avoidance/Vaccination approach or do we go for a carry on as we 'used to' and build up tolerance naturally on top off the vaccine approach?

I will probably stick to a relatively risk avoid strategy at the moment to give my second vaccine a chance to build up further antibodies but at the same time I think there comes a point where you have to live your life and those around you also. Most of the people I mix with have now either had or about to have their second dose or have had one dose and are physically fit/lack underlying health problems as far as aware. So do we all hunker down with reduce activity or all just get back on to doing stuff like we used to?

Myself I will probably get back to doing stuff like I used to as it often didn't involve a lot of close people contact. So I won't purposefully go out to catch the virus but I won't be as avoidant at doing the things I usually used to do like go out for meet ups at the pub, clothes shopping in stores, etc. I'll probably keep using the antibacterial hand lotions but move to a lighter cloth mask than the professional one I use in the near future, I can always have it to hand if it becomes needed again anyway and so I'll probably take it from there. What are other members thoughts on all of this?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2609 on: June 05, 2021, 09:41:40 AM »
This liberal stooge, Fauci, should be held fully accountable not only being complicit via illegally funding for gain of function experiments with US taxpayers money, even after personally weighing in the risk of an accidental release of the more lethal and highly virulent coronavirus that got out of Wuhan. Covering it up, then completely misleading the world trying to hide behind his mess.

There's a video of Fauci telling Congress GOF is important to develop new medicines and a virus escaping a lab causing a pandemic is worth the risk compared to the benefits. Fauci got permission and funding from Congress to do GOF. He's protected there. He may be punished for lying about it but I suspect Fauci is the kind of leader Biden wants.

Never mind this Fauci dude you US guys seem to love banging on about most of the rest of the world don't know and have no care for who he is.

It's important we get to the bottom of Fauci's activities. It's possible he helped create this pandemic. We need to make sure it doesn't happen again. It's possible Fauci had sincere intentions of finding more powerful medicines but it's also possible that the escape wasn't an accident and the virus was used as a bioweapon.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2610 on: June 06, 2021, 04:20:00 AM »

It's important we get to the bottom of Fauci's activities. It's possible he helped create this pandemic. We need to make sure it doesn't happen again. It's possible Fauci had sincere intentions of finding more powerful medicines but it's also possible that the escape wasn't an accident and the virus was used as a bioweapon.

Ah I see, then I'll let you continue your good work looking into Dr Evil ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2611 on: June 06, 2021, 04:34:22 AM »
Anyway, my thoughts to the virus situation to date is that I think for countries like the US & UK that are now becoming well Vaccinated it may now be best to get on with life more like we used to. See if we can move away from further rounds of vaccinations apart from possibly the elderly and vulnerable and see if our bodies can deal with the variants on their own with the help of the vaccine for the original virus. That way this virus may possibly become pretty irrelevant over time and little more need be done. If that strategy doesn't work ultimately then I doubt it ever will and we'll have to use another strategy. It looks promising though as the present vaccine can deal well with the Indian and other varients. So by getting infected perhaps without even knowing about it may help us to keep up with the variant mutations without us having to vaccinate periodically. I think otherwise if we all go to ground we could be avoiding variant changes and have to vaccinate again if the variant changes significantly enough over time.

I'm thinking the best way forward for us now is to just keep fit and a healthy diet to aid our bodies in dealing with any variant infection.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2612 on: June 06, 2021, 06:14:09 AM »

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2613 on: June 06, 2021, 01:25:27 PM »

Conservative article says Obama admin lifted GOF ban Jan 9th 2017, eleven days before Trump took office. Sounds suspicious but Obama never banned GOF, he only suspended it with the suspension being lifted automatically in 2017. We still need to figure out if the release of Covid was intentional and if Democrats were involved. Yesterday, Trump called on China to pay trillions for the damages they caused on America.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/06/05/interesting-timing-obama-administration-lifted-block-on-gain-of-function-research-just-eleven-days-before-president-trump-took-office-january-9-2017/

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2614 on: June 09, 2021, 09:07:37 AM »

Months ago I seen some videos of people saying the vaccines have magnetic properties. They'd put magnets or metal over their skin where they got the shot and it would hold. Thought it was a prank at first but more and more people have shown this to be true.

http://gab.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/posts/106309658534251225

Your medical records should not be confidential and is everybody's business.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2615 on: June 09, 2021, 01:24:09 PM »
It is a prank.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #2616 on: June 09, 2021, 07:22:34 PM »
Regarding the video... I would have told the guy to just get out of my restaurant or I will call the police.
BTW they both need masks and they both need haircuts.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:26:01 PM by tfcrew »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2617 on: June 10, 2021, 08:30:35 AM »
It is a prank.

Oh no. The guy is a doctor. Check out what he says about vaccinations.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #2618 on: June 10, 2021, 07:06:54 PM »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2619 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:58 PM »

A lot of people lost confidence in Fauci. If Fauci really cares about people's health, he would resign and his replacement should be someone that the public has confidence in. If Biden really cares about people's health, he would fire Fauci and replace him with someone the public has confidence in. Fauci made his money and would get a nice pension so he's not hurting. Keeping him on the job isn't more important than people's health.

Offline BC

« Reply #2620 on: June 11, 2021, 03:41:42 AM »
1 min 50 second mark.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2621 on: June 11, 2021, 08:04:54 AM »

BC, what those two ladies said is nothing like what is shown on the internet. The comedian is deflecting on what is claimed. What is claimed is after a fresh mRNA vaccine shot, the area of the shot is magnetized, not the whole body and not forever as the comedian is trying to claim is the claim. If he's afraid to address what is claimed, then he's defecting. Ask yourself why.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #2622 on: June 11, 2021, 08:15:56 AM »

A lot of people lost confidence in Fauci.
Fauci was warned that COVID-19 may have been ‘engineered,’ emails show         
Dr. Anthony Fauci was warned that the coronavirus had possibly been “engineered” and appeared to be taking reports about it seriously — at the same time he was publicly downplaying the notion of the virus being created in a lab, according to his emails.Meanwhile, Fauci, America’s top expert in infectious diseases, also got a “personal thank you” for backing the “natural origin” theory from the head of a nonprofit that used a $3.4 million government grant to fund research at the Chinese lab suspected of creating the virus, the emails show.On Jan. 31, 2020 — more than two months before the World Health Organization characterized COVID-19 as a pandemic — Fauci sent an email to US virus researcher Kristian Andersen and Sir Jeremy Farrar, who runs a global health charity in Britain.Fauci forwarded them a copy of a Science magazine article titled, “Mining coronavirus genomes for clues to the outbreak’s origins.”“This just came out today. You may have seen it. If not, it is of interest to the current discussion,” wrote Fauci, the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
http://nypost.com/2021/06/02/fauci-was-warned-that-covid-may-have-been-engineered-emails/
[/url]

Offline BC

« Reply #2623 on: June 11, 2021, 08:33:21 AM »
Billy,

I got the shot.  Nothing stuck.  My mother got the shot, nothing stuck. Just about any light object will stick to our sweaty/oily skin if a little pressure is used.

Of course the video was comedy, but those folks really fell for it.

Get vaccinated and try. Or take an old copper penny, a popsicle stick, or a match and stick it to your forehead.  They stuck when we were kids and it'll stick today. Used to be funny back then, today not so much. You'll see soon enough it's all fake news.

Works on other parts of the body as well.  Neck is a good place, tilt head left, put penny on right side of neck and straighten head.

http://www.newsweek.com/man-attempt-vaccine-magnet-theory-fails-admits-wrong-1599322

Do as this 'believer' did and try with without talcum powder.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2624 on: June 11, 2021, 08:50:02 AM »
Billy,

I got the shot.  Nothing stuck.  My mother got the shot, nothing stuck. Just about any light object will stick to our sweaty/oily skin if a little pressure is used.

MRNA? dDd you try to put something there right after the shot? From the demonstrations I've seen on the internet, the magnetism works only right after one gets the shot.

Fauci was warned that COVID-19 may have been ‘engineered,’ emails show         http://nypost.com/2021/06/02/fauci-was-warned-that-covid-may-have-been-engineered-emails/

There are plenty of emails on this. Here's an April, 2020 email where Fauci was told American money went to Wuhan for bat sampling work. While the media was ridiculing Trump and Pompeo last year for claiming the virus came from a lab and they don't listen to scientists, Fauci stayed silent. He needs to be fired. Any scientist that said the virus was natural and no way could have been made in a lab is an idiot or purposely engaged in propaganda.

http://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/106365983618226640

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541429
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701