It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com  (Read 75775 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »
Even a man pretending to be a woman would not do this.  Southern is correct.  The emotion suggests a woman, not a man, particularly not a man in a macho society like Ukraine.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2014, 01:54:22 AM »
Even a man pretending to be a woman would not do this.  Southern is correct.  The emotion suggests a woman, not a man, particularly not a man in a macho society like Ukraine.
I do agree : it had been written by a woman, for sure.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2014, 01:54:43 AM »
Yeah, you probably know more about those than I do but, it wouldn't take long to it figure out, would it? It's never been any big secret that many of these agencies sell sex either literally or figuratively. It's a much bigger market than helping sincere men and women meet.

Boy you hit the head on the nail with that one.  Here's just one of the "ladies" on Ukraine "Bride" Agency.
She is 23 years old, but if you've got plenty of pocket change she will date men (temporarily I'm sure) up to 48 years of age.
Oh yeah, "emerald eyes" will get the job done.

http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/Emeraldeyes/

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2014, 02:02:24 AM »
I do agree : it had been written by a woman, for sure.

de-lu-sion-al

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]   Spell Syllables 

Examples 

adjective 

having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
"Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional."

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2014, 02:10:34 AM »
AC

I didn't understand your post, may you explain me more about it ? Thank.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2014, 02:23:13 AM »
AC

I didn't understand your post, may you explain me more about it ? Thank.

For you Patagonie as you are a stand-up guy.  I don't agree that a Ukrainian man working at an agency could not or would not pretend to be a woman and also not do it convincingly.  They are not just "macho" they are also very clever and have a wicked sense of humor.  It doesn't matter to me if it was a man or a woman.  It was a shill.  As far as a man not being able to pull it off -- really?  Which gender is usually a Psychologist?  These shills are better than most Psychologists and they know exactly what buttons to push.  It's their job and they make a very good living at it.

So to put it simply I think you are being delusional if you fall for this BS. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:08:17 AM by AC »

Offline Gylden

« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2014, 02:50:09 AM »
LOL....AC your avatar would lead me to believe you are a woman.
Having not met you would that be a reasonable assumption?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2014, 05:47:28 AM »

For you Patagonie as you are a stand-up guy IMO.  I don't agree that a Ukrainian man working at an agency could not or would not pretend to be a woman and also not do it convincingly.  They are not just "macho" they are also very clever and have a wicked sense of humor.  It doesn't matter to me if it was a man or a woman.  It was a shill.  As far as a man not being able to pull it off -- really?  Which gender is usually a Psychologist?  These shills are better than most Psychologists and they know exactly what buttons to push.  It's their job and they make a very good living at it.

So to put it simply I think you are being delusional if you fall for this BS.

We have no certainty, i just try to be assertive and evaluate both positions. We are lucky because both expressed their opinions. One is a man for sure, and the other one represents an opinion which can be a female "bride", or somoeone linked with the agency.
So i stay very cautious. But as two others members here noticed it,  this is typically female estearn written posts.
I have no particular passion as you know for australian go-between. And i am quite a red pill takers when it comes about women's tricks and also when i am a customer and someone try to sell me something.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2014, 11:11:15 AM »
LOL....AC your avatar would lead me to believe you are a woman.
Having not met you would that be a reasonable assumption?

It's just a photo I liked out of the bunch of avatar's which are available to choose from on this site.
I find it somewhat disarming and if it confused or amused you then it's working.   ;D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:21:57 AM by AC »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »
We have no certainty, i just try to be assertive and evaluate both positions. We are lucky because both expressed their opinions. One is a man for sure, and the other one represents an opinion which can be a female "bride", or somoeone linked with the agency.
So i stay very cautious. But as two others members here noticed it,  this is typically female estearn written posts.
I have no particular passion as you know for australian go-between. And i am quite a red pill takers when it comes about women's tricks and also when i am a customer and someone try to sell me something.

Good post Patagonie.  And what do you think of the link I posted above for "Emerald Eyes"?  When I see that nearly all of the women at this agency have names like that and will date men more than two decades older, I think scam.  That is if you are wasting your money writing or chatting to them.  If a guy wants what poster Faux Pas mentioned, I am sure he can get it for the right price next time he visits Ukraine. 

Offline notforone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2014, 02:14:30 PM »
If you can prove that please, let's see it. It would help getting to the heart of the matter in this thread.

Offline Solted5
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: notforone on: December 03, 2014, 05:15:03 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
nobody is going to play for you moron :)
Report To Admin

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2014, 03:12:28 PM »
Offline Solted5
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: notforone on: December 03, 2014, 05:15:03 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
nobody is going to play for you moron :)
Report To Admin

This proves Solted is a man?!?!

Offline notforone

« Reply #162 on: December 05, 2014, 04:10:03 PM »

I proved that she emailed to call me names (read your own question).
You seriously thought I would show you that she's a man  :clapping:

Couldn't care less if she's a she or a he. I'm not the one who got duped.
Bottom line is she/he/it signed on for the first time on the board shortly after the Indian guy wrote about her/him/it.
How many Ukraine women constantly follow every men's forums unless they work for the agency or they got tipped.
As I said before, the gullible deserve to be scammed.

End of story, not wasting more time. Good luck figuring out that she's a man ...  :cluebat:

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2014, 04:43:15 PM »
Couldn't care less if she's a she or a he. I'm not the one who got duped.
Bottom line is she/he/it signed on for the first time on the board shortly after the Indian guy wrote about her/him/it.
How many Ukraine women constantly follow every men's forums unless they work for the agency or they got tipped.

:clapping:   And how many Ukrainian women who are almost fluent in English need to be on a pay-for-play website?

Obviously if this woman was genuine about wanting to write to and meet a foreign man for the possibility of love and marriage she would expedite the process and place herself on one of the many free websites.

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2014, 07:26:11 AM »
Any genuine and well-adjusted girl would avoid communicating with a guy after they invite them over to their country, to share a bed in the same hotel room. That is such an inept and creepy thing to do. The fact she continued talking with him, and asked that he spend more money to get to know her is dubious.

I see no reason to join pay-per-letter sites. Most of them charge ludicrous prices and prey on desperate, naive men.

The argument that it's only a small amount to pay to meet your future spouse is cockeyed scam logic used to get you continue spending your money. What happens if you don't meet anyone but a bunch of scammers on the site?

Also this money back guarantee thing smells of BS. When a customer gets scammed, the agency would probably argue she lost interest and stopped communicating with you, and that $600 you spent exchanging letters between each other is gone as well. How convenient.

Stay away from pay-per-letter sites. If it smells fishy...
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »
Boy you hit the head on the nail with that one.  Here's just one of the "ladies" on Ukraine "Bride" Agency.
She is 23 years old, but if you've got plenty of pocket change she will date men (temporarily I'm sure) up to 48 years of age.
Oh yeah, "emerald eyes" will get the job done.

http://www.ukrainebridesagency.com/Member/Emeraldeyes/

For an 'hairdresser' - expensive clothing, high quality photography (inc photoshop), expensive interior design too!

Only idiots will fall for her
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2014, 09:56:40 AM »

This moron, solted5 is no longer in the dating site! 

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »
Any genuine and well-adjusted girl would avoid communicating with a guy after they invite them over to their country, to share a bed in the same hotel room. That is such an inept and creepy thing to do. The fact she continued talking with him, and asked that he spend more money to get to know her is dubious.

I see no reason to join pay-per-letter sites. Most of them charge ludicrous prices and prey on desperate, naive men.

The argument that it's only a small amount to pay to meet your future spouse is cockeyed scam logic used to get you continue spending your money. What happens if you don't meet anyone but a bunch of scammers on the site?

Also this money back guarantee thing smells of BS. When a customer gets scammed, the agency would probably argue she lost interest and stopped communicating with you, and that $600 you spent exchanging letters between each other is gone as well. How convenient.

Stay away from pay-per-letter sites. If it smells fishy...

I have had many women from UADreams site inviting me for chat every time when she comes online.  It has been for months.  Any genuine women would have known that I am not interested in them and have moved on!!

I have 'met' women who aren't showing interested in meeting with me.  Always making new excuses!   The agency also always making excuses for them.   

We both know that the ladies have nothing to lose by using pay-per-letter sites even though if they don't earn commissions.  You could spend 20 minutes every day for $1 a minute.   1 month you would have already spend $600 just for 1 woman who is also talking to uncountable men and then you weren't chosen. 

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2014, 03:14:27 AM »
If you read all my posts, the only complaint all along was that, I was willing to sign the IMBRA application which will reveal all my legal information as per the law, pay the required fee, but still Julia was not willing to share her information.

Hence I did mention/ask in an earlier post, is it worth it ? There are plenty of good women all around the world. Women from Ukraine are good and so are women in the United States as well. Ukraine was one choice for me not the only choice.

Why did everyone (well, everyone who responded) think that jetmike74 (or "Raj") was Indian?  Just because of his (supposed) real name?  Everything that he's written is pure American, especially the above.  IMBRA applies only in the United States - nobody in any other country has any obligations under this United States law.  He said elsewhere in the thread that he offered trips to Dubai or Europe as well as to India - how is that different from the average American MOBer (although the latter might also offer Thailand or the Dominican Republic as alternatives)?

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #169 on: December 25, 2014, 02:38:46 AM »
I thought I'd repeat this, seeing the original link was deleted when the "Return to order" thread was sanitised.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #170 on: December 25, 2014, 05:16:25 PM »
This moron, solted5 is no longer in the dating site!

uhhh yes she is  :D

She is still on the site as an active member.. not sure I am allowed to hotlink so I dont.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #171 on: December 25, 2014, 05:21:21 PM »
uhhh yes she is  :D

She is still on the site as an active member.. not sure I am allowed to hotlink so I dont.

Saw her now.  22nd December at the time of my writing, she wasn't   lol

Offline KellyMaybury

• Commercial Member
« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2015, 09:46:15 PM »
Gentleman.  Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelly Maybury as is shown in my user name. I am from Australia.  I am a client of Ukraine Brides Agency and have dealt with Keith Gordon, the Ukraine staff of Ukraine Brides Agency and Karina from Jasmine Models, the local agency in Zaporozhye, Ukraine where my fiance was listed.  I joined Ukraine Brides Agency about literally 12 months ago, that is March of 2014.   Today I am writing to you from the Ma Du Zi  hotel in Bangkok as i wait for my plane back to Australia after spending two weeks with my fiance, her son and her mum in Pattaya Thailand.

I was on a lot of sites before i found UBA and like the rest of you i was sceptical but i decided to take a chance and see if i can find someone. I saw my fiance's photo and for two weeks did not contact her as i thought she was outside my league.  I did contact her and we started with letter contacts and then text chats and finally video chats.  I then fly to ukraine in June of last year and we became engaged.  It is up to you how you use this or any other site.  Do  your homework, do your research. I know where Keith Gordon lives, his business interests as registered in New Zealand and i have his home phone number.  I also knew the details about my fiance including contact details, place and date of birth, Ukraine passport registration numbers, place and date of birth of her son, the fathers name, where she lives, where she works and for how long before i asked for her contact details through the  site.  You have to protect yourself, you are spending the money so do your homework.

The details provided through the site were accurate and in accordance with my own investigations.

I want to tell you how the letters work and the local agencies.  All website must cover their costs.  There are two ways to do this, 1 is to make the women pay and then you will only get the girls who do it for the money or 2 make the men pay.  Now the local agencies are responsible for listing the girls, maintaining their profiles and translating letters. How the letter system works is a follows.  Each girl has a standard form letter that they have written and each guy who writes to  a girl get this response first.  When i joined you only ever got a response if you wrote first to a girl now you get a form letter to start with. I think the old way was better.

when you write a letter the local agency gets it and normally telephones the girl and reads the letter to them and the girl will respond over the phone. The agency then writes a letter back to you in english.  The girl can also write a letter herself to you but this normally does not happen within the first 4 weeks as the girls are getting large amounts of letters each day and they simply do not have the time to write to each person. If they did they would have to do it as a full time job.

After a while we started to text chat everyday and we would generally talk for 2 hours everyday.  My fiance was on a number of sites and i would always have her profile open when we were chatting.  From time to time i could see she was active on a number of sites when i was talking to her.  I suggested that as i am paying for the chat, i will come back and speak to her when she is finished. She kept saying that she was not on the other sites. I since found out that it was the local agency managing her profile at that time when she was talking to me.

It is difficult for the agencies as if you guys write a letter and do not get a reply fast enough for you, you complain.

Now in my case, i have just finished two wonderful weeks in Thailand))).  yesterday i went to shop that sells gems and i saw a large sapphire and diamond pendant for around $US5000. I went and showed it to my fiancée and she turned it down.  She would rather me pay for her Australian visa than waste money on jewellery.

I have given her numerous times to change her mind but she is still here. When she left yesterday there were tears all around.  So now i go home and apply for a fiancee visa for her and wait the processing time.

Guys, any site is what you make of it and how you use it. If you think you can get contact details after 5 mins of talking, find a hooker.  I was lucky, i found a site and i found my fiancee.  I have all of her details, including passports, sons medical records, notorised statements from her parents and friends.  Guys there are genuine girls and genuine agecies and website.  It is not limited to UBA but you must do your homework, and most importantly, realise what the websites are there for, to give YOU the chance to contact a Ukrainian woman.  What YOU need to do is stop spending years writing letters and posts, get of your ass and go over to Ukraine and meet your girl/s.  What happens after that meeting is up to YOU.

I can tell you something it is a long process, depending on flights, gifts, jewellery, financial assistance, visa fees it can be very costly ( I have spent just under $A 100,000) or you can do it for under $US 5000.    The choice is yours, either you want this woman as your wife and will work hard for her, or you want to write letters and complain on blogs. I have been through the process in the last 12 months.   I speak to you first hand. You can see me and my fiancée on the home page of UBA. I am the big fat bastard.  Wondering what she is doing with me?  Well unless i lose the weight she will not be.  No girl who is scamming you will tell you that to your face in case you run away if you are offended and lose her money bags.  You can contact me at ejwintersales@gmail.com if you want to ask me questions directly.  Send us your phone number and i am happy to phone you as well.   I am not associated with UBA, Keith Gordon or any one else. I am just a happy client.
Good luck guys in your search

Offline jone

« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2015, 06:58:51 AM »
Gentleman.  Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelly Maybury as is shown in my user name. I am from Australia.  I am a client of Ukraine Brides Agency and have dealt with Keith Gordon, the Ukraine staff of Ukraine Brides Agency and Karina from Jasmine Models, the local agency in Zaporozhye, Ukraine where my fiance was listed.  I joined Ukraine Brides Agency about literally 12 months ago, that is March of 2014.   Today I am writing to you from the Ma Du Zi  hotel in Bangkok as i wait for my plane back to Australia after spending two weeks with my fiance, her son and her mum in Pattaya Thailand.

I was on a lot of sites before i found UBA and like the rest of you i was sceptical but i decided to take a chance and see if i can find someone. I saw my fiance's photo and for two weeks did not contact her as i thought she was outside my league.  I did contact her and we started with letter contacts and then text chats and finally video chats.  I then fly to ukraine in June of last year and we became engaged.  It is up to you how you use this or any other site.  Do  your homework, do your research. I know where Keith Gordon lives, his business interests as registered in New Zealand and i have his home phone number.  I also knew the details about my fiance including contact details, place and date of birth, Ukraine passport registration numbers, place and date of birth of her son, the fathers name, where she lives, where she works and for how long before i asked for her contact details through the  site.  You have to protect yourself, you are spending the money so do your homework.

The details provided through the site were accurate and in accordance with my own investigations.

I want to tell you how the letters work and the local agencies.  All website must cover their costs.  There are two ways to do this, 1 is to make the women pay and then you will only get the girls who do it for the money or 2 make the men pay.  Now the local agencies are responsible for listing the girls, maintaining their profiles and translating letters. How the letter system works is a follows.  Each girl has a standard form letter that they have written and each guy who writes to  a girl get this response first.  When i joined you only ever got a response if you wrote first to a girl now you get a form letter to start with. I think the old way was better.

when you write a letter the local agency gets it and normally telephones the girl and reads the letter to them and the girl will respond over the phone. The agency then writes a letter back to you in english.  The girl can also write a letter herself to you but this normally does not happen within the first 4 weeks as the girls are getting large amounts of letters each day and they simply do not have the time to write to each person. If they did they would have to do it as a full time job.

After a while we started to text chat everyday and we would generally talk for 2 hours everyday.  My fiance was on a number of sites and i would always have her profile open when we were chatting.  From time to time i could see she was active on a number of sites when i was talking to her.  I suggested that as i am paying for the chat, i will come back and speak to her when she is finished. She kept saying that she was not on the other sites. I since found out that it was the local agency managing her profile at that time when she was talking to me.

It is difficult for the agencies as if you guys write a letter and do not get a reply fast enough for you, you complain.

Now in my case, i have just finished two wonderful weeks in Thailand))).  yesterday i went to shop that sells gems and i saw a large sapphire and diamond pendant for around $US5000. I went and showed it to my fiancée and she turned it down.  She would rather me pay for her Australian visa than waste money on jewellery.

I have given her numerous times to change her mind but she is still here. When she left yesterday there were tears all around.  So now i go home and apply for a fiancee visa for her and wait the processing time.

Guys, any site is what you make of it and how you use it. If you think you can get contact details after 5 mins of talking, find a hooker.  I was lucky, i found a site and i found my fiancee.  I have all of her details, including passports, sons medical records, notorised statements from her parents and friends.  Guys there are genuine girls and genuine agecies and website.  It is not limited to UBA but you must do your homework, and most importantly, realise what the websites are there for, to give YOU the chance to contact a Ukrainian woman.  What YOU need to do is stop spending years writing letters and posts, get of your ass and go over to Ukraine and meet your girl/s.  What happens after that meeting is up to YOU.

I can tell you something it is a long process, depending on flights, gifts, jewellery, financial assistance, visa fees it can be very costly ( I have spent just under $A 100,000) or you can do it for under $US 5000.    The choice is yours, either you want this woman as your wife and will work hard for her, or you want to write letters and complain on blogs. I have been through the process in the last 12 months.   I speak to you first hand. You can see me and my fiancée on the home page of UBA. I am the big fat bastard.  Wondering what she is doing with me?  Well unless i lose the weight she will not be.  No girl who is scamming you will tell you that to your face in case you run away if you are offended and lose her money bags.  You can contact me at ejwintersales@gmail.com if you want to ask me questions directly.  Send us your phone number and i am happy to phone you as well.   I am not associated with UBA, Keith Gordon or any one else. I am just a happy client.
Good luck guys in your search

Excellent post.  Welcome to the Board.  Hope you stay around to give additional feedback.

Just as a note:  Most of us did not spend $100,000 (Australian) to find their woman.   There is absolutely no question that guys can find women in every situation.  I do find it remarkable for you to come on here to give such a ringing endorsement.  I wish you luck in your future relations with your woman and her son.

Udachi.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2015, 07:45:59 AM »
KellyMaybury
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials. Seriously. But, I dare say you are still a long way from the finish line. Thank you for your description of a "hard working" marriage agency.  :rolleyes: By your estimation you've spent almost $80,000 USD in the previous 12 months. Pattaya vacations for everyone including mum. Dude, if there was ever anyone that should take a step back and evaluate, it'd be you.

There is a reason that agencies such as Ukrainian Brides Agency isn't recommended by most of the folks here and you are a shining, beaming example. Some folks just have lots of disposable income. Some folks have much more money than good sense. To spend that kind of money to meet women is either foolish, lazy or both. Neither of those IMHO deserve a happy marriage and most of those, don't find it.

Good luck to you in any event. I hope you find the happiness you seek. You certainly paid for it

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3141
Most Online Ever: 12701