It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Severodonetsk??  (Read 23776 times)

Offline DCcowboy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Severodonetsk??
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2019, 08:24:31 PM »
Good to know! I was going to use cyberflorist they helped me out before with another girl that gave me a false address. Gave me a full refund. So I have been down that road before, at some point I have to start trusting her. I mean she gave me her employers name and phone number to call, and I already verified the number as being legit to where she says she works. What else can I ask for her to verify she is real?? I am going to visit her!

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2019, 11:47:10 PM »
speaks English fairly well, at least written, and sent a little video introduction of her self.

yep, girl speaks English fairly well!!!

The translation service speaks English fairly well!!!

Can I make a SUGGESTION? Why don't you find someone who actually speaks English fairly well, that way you can actually speak with her. You are paranoid with trust issues, what's up with that!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline LAman

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2019, 11:51:43 PM »
Good to know! I was going to use cyberflorist they helped me out before with another girl that gave me a false address. Gave me a full refund. So I have been down that road before, at some point I have to start trusting her. I mean she gave me her employers name and phone number to call, and I already verified the number as being legit to where she says she works. What else can I ask for her to verify she is real?? I am going to visit her!

You are freakin funny!!! Back a number of years we used to use flower delivery as a way of trying to find out if girl is real or not. You are using THAT now???

They have internet now, on phones even, you can audio or video now. That is where you figure if girl is real or not. Better question is if girl is sincere/serious or not.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2019, 06:17:57 AM »
“at some point I have to start trusting her.”

absolutely!
we’re just trying to raise your awareness about the VERY high levels of dishonesty in the world that you are entering...

whatever “social intelligence” you’ve developed by livin’ large in America
will be woefully inadequate for Ukraine...

gullible outcomes typically come about through the exploitation of your “willingness to believe”  that’s why you need to be a skeptic and VERIFY (as you have now learned to do)

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 06:29:16 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2019, 07:44:54 AM »
To give you some contrast.  I've watts app a woman in Ukraine and dated for 100 days 40 days face to face until I figured I was being 2 timed with another British guy.  Now i'm off to Dinipro 16 March to meet someone i've seen her whole life through whats app video.  Krimster there's no such thing as a 131mm howitzer.

Online krimster2

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2019, 07:58:58 AM »
sorry for the typo meant to type 130 and not 131
specifically the M46
much LOUDER sound compared to the more common D74 122mm, shell is about 50% heavier

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:14:57 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2019, 08:16:34 AM »
So a howitzer produced in 1954 and retired by the Russians in 1975 of which the Russian army has 18 left for ceremonial duties is firing in Ukraine ?

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2019, 08:19:13 AM »
46 stands for 1946 the year the research project began

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2019, 08:49:29 AM »
What else can I ask for her to verify she is real??
You are paranoid with trust issues, what's up with that!!!

That was rhetorical for the paranoid people on here! I my self have no doubt she is real.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:54:50 AM by DCcowboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2019, 10:18:17 AM »

"So a howitzer produced in 1954 and retired by the Russians in 1975 of which the Russian army has 18 left for ceremonial duties is firing in Ukraine ?"

believe it or not, there is a WWII t-34 refurbished and on active duty by the LPR (smokes enough to make its own smoke screen)
dunno the provenance of LPR's m46s, a few thousand were produced and distributed globally
it could have come from Russia, Serbia, Kazakztan or even Ukraine... or from a dozen other places
LPR even has brand new American M4 carbines they got that originally were from the USA to Georgia
I'm pretty certain of what I've stated, but no photos, sorry...

Offline LAman

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2019, 11:29:58 AM »

That was rhetorical for the paranoid people on here! I my self have no doubt she is real.

All from emails translated by someone and pics of girl????

She may be real but sincere and serious are different matters.

Where are you two supposed to 'meet'? Going to need translator wherever you go. I am sure she will bring her's.

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2019, 01:01:07 PM »
She speaks some English. Just not written. And according to James stick figures work well.

Offline LAman

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2019, 01:09:06 PM »
She speaks some English. Just not written. And according to James stick figures work well.

You heard her speak? Or is this what she told you?

I do understand some woman minimize their levels.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2019, 01:14:41 PM »
Stick figures work well.  I was feeling very smug until this morning when I told miss Dinipro I needed a new Samsung mobile and she suggested I buy her a new one and have her old one.  She also showed me a refusal document for a visitor visa for 2017 stating she was visiting England for 4 weeks to meet a boyfriend who had supplied his financial documents and was sponsoring.  She now tells me this was all a mistake by the Warsaw Ukraine UK visa office.  She's divorced from a ukranian with whom she has a child.  Married and divorcing a Hungarian after 1 year.  Looks like Megan Fox and I'm visiting her apartment for a week 16 March.  So what should my plan be ?  She claims both ex husbands left for other women.  I'm being blinded by the looks and the small brain is doing the thinking. 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2019, 01:17:57 PM »
I'm actually starting to realise these Ukrainian women are far smarter than myself

Offline jone

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2019, 01:19:12 PM »
DC Cowboy,

I had a gal that I met on a subscription site.  She was from Slovyansk, not too far away from Severodonetsk.   Pretty gal.  We got along well.   So I thought I would meet her on my next trip to Ukraine.   So I set a date to meet her in Kharkiv.  She readily agreed and told me that to get from Slovyansk to Kharkiv would be $200 and would I help her with the fare.   I said that it seemed a little expensive and she responded that it was because of the war and that there was fighting in the area.   (You may recall that Slovyansk was a hotbed of activity early on in the conflict.)

So I sent her a copy of a car pool advertisement in her local paper, in Russian, which advertised the same trip for 40 Grivna and would drop and pick her up from a major market in Kharkiv.   She disappeared when she realized I understood Russian and local transportation schedules.   

I copied the entire conversation and sent it to the system administrator, who promptly deleted her profile from the website.

My guess is that it was her husband who had put up the profile and was encouraging her to talk to me.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2019, 01:27:03 PM »
I'm actually starting to realise these Ukrainian women are far smarter than myself

FYI- I knew that from your first post!!!

and the other 100+ that you stated your GF was greatest thing since sliced bread!!!

Offline DCcowboy

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2019, 01:30:11 PM »
DC Cowboy,

I had a gal that I met on a subscription site.  She was from Slovyansk, not too far away from Severodonetsk.   Pretty gal.  We got along well.   So I thought I would meet her on my next trip to Ukraine.   So I set a date to meet her in Kharkiv.  She readily agreed and told me that to get from Slovyansk to Kharkiv would be $200 and would I help her with the fare.   I said that it seemed a little expensive and she responded that it was because of the war and that there was fighting in the area.   (You may recall that Slovyansk was a hotbed of activity early on in the conflict.)

So I sent her a copy of a car pool advertisement in her local paper, in Russian, which advertised the same trip for 40 Grivna and would drop and pick her up from a major market in Kharkiv.   She disappeared when she realized I understood Russian and local transportation schedules.   

I copied the entire conversation and sent it to the system administrator, who promptly deleted her profile from the website.

My guess is that it was her husband who had put up the profile and was encouraging her to talk to me.
thank you for the information. I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2019, 01:36:11 PM »
Well yes I can say definitely 2 hot Ukrainians so far but maybe not marriage material

Offline LAman

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2019, 01:37:36 PM »

You know Jone,  the next week she will be back with new photos, different 'name'.

I think women are smart enough to try to fleece men on their own, why not get all the money.

Earlier this year I was speaking with girl in Lugansk, I aske if she wanted to meet in proper Ukraine. She said she didn't have enough money to travel. I sent her the bus schedule for both areas and cost. She knows the cost. We did not get into specific 'money 'issues

I find it amazing how many girls I have met/talked with who are from War zone areas, either still living there or moved to Kharkov and Kiev.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2019, 01:40:13 PM »
Looks like being a bachelor and mini relationships is the way to go

Offline jone

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2019, 01:50:33 PM »

You know Jone,  the next week she will be back with new photos, different 'name'.

I think women are smart enough to try to fleece men on their own, why not get all the money.

Earlier this year I was speaking with girl in Lugansk, I aske if she wanted to meet in proper Ukraine. She said she didn't have enough money to travel. I sent her the bus schedule for both areas and cost. She knows the cost. We did not get into specific 'money 'issues

I find it amazing how many girls I have met/talked with who are from War zone areas, either still living there or moved to Kharkov and Kiev.

Might not be different photos.   I talked to her via Viber.   Half in Russian, half in English.   My take is that she needed some money and was doing whatever it took.

I told her I had seen the video of her mayor getting arrested by Ukrainian nationalists after the city had been retaken by the army.   Her eyes went a little wide when I told her that because she then knew how plugged in I was.   Still, she tried to fleece me.   

Who knows?   Most guys don't have this forum to alert readers to the activities of the scamming population and would readily fall for something like that.  After all, in the US, $200 constitutes a good night out on the town.

And I believe that for every scammer there are at least two real Eastern European women who want to meet someone.   A friend of mine introduced me to a portion of facebook dedicated to helping women meet Western men.   Everyone on that Facebook page is legitimate.   It was started by a gal from St. Petersburg who married a guy from Texas.   I would share the details on here but they group is not terrifically large and the membership protects itself.   Most of the gals on there are top shelf.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2019, 01:59:28 PM »
Hmm

Is this the same Jone who made a song and dance  when I was reluctant to reveal software to search for ladies images on Vkontakte ?

Offline ML

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2019, 02:48:43 PM »
we’re just trying to raise your awareness about the VERY high levels of dishonesty in the world that you are entering...

whatever “social intelligence” you’ve developed by livin’ large in America
will be woefully inadequate for Ukraine...

gullible outcomes typically come about through the exploitation of your “willingness to believe”  that’s why you need to be a skeptic and VERIFY (as you have now learned to do)

Not quite the same . . . but along the same track . . .

FSU folks look at one issue completely different than USA folks.

This concerns who has been scammed or treated badly, and who is at fault.

In USA we take the side of the victim and rail about how terrible the perpetrator is and how they should be punished.

In FSU their first reaction is that it was the fault of the victim for being so naive or even stupid, so they rightfully should suffer  There is even a tendency to praise the perpetrator who was able to pull off the scam or bad behavior.

Again, not quite the same, but there is also a difference in the outlook concerning favorites and underdogs.

For instance, in a boxing match or other sporting event, USA folks often are pulling for the underdog.
FSU folks will never pull for underdog (unless he is a Ukrainian or a personal friend) and probably will scream for the favorite to 'kill him.'

Special note:  None of the above describes my spouse or her family; but they are true exceptions to the norm.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2019, 04:19:20 PM »
Stick figures work well.  I was feeling very smug until this morning when I told miss Dinipro I needed a new Samsung mobile and she suggested I buy her a new one and have her old one.  She also showed me a refusal document for a visitor visa for 2017 stating she was visiting England for 4 weeks to meet a boyfriend who had supplied his financial documents and was sponsoring.  She now tells me this was all a mistake by the Warsaw Ukraine UK visa office.  She's divorced from a ukranian with whom she has a child.  Married and divorcing a Hungarian after 1 year. 

Why are you wasting time, money and energy on this creature?

Looks like Megan Fox and I'm visiting her apartment for a week 16 March. .  .  and the small brain is doing the thinking.

There's the answer. 

Sorry to say it, but to me, you sound like a sex tourist.  If you go visit this woman, that will be confirmed.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:49:26 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2219
Total: 2229

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM