It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello guys!  (Read 55897 times)

Offline GM_Rod

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello guys!
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2018, 09:59:26 AM »
Oh no... I don't plan on giving false info at all.

I just acknowledge that it's hard to believe someone would pay for someone else's studies after being with them for only a week 2 years ago.
But, as far as I can prove I CAN do it and that she's got enough evidence to support she's actually going back after... I should be fine.

Now it's a matter of obtaining such evidence.

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2018, 10:00:51 AM »
The parents are not an option. They are separated, and the last time I was there, I met the mom.
She's DIRT POOR. Dad is not much better off.

So that's not a path for us.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Hello guys!
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2018, 10:11:20 AM »

msmob has a bad habit of quoting EVERY comment someone makes and having to respond.  Childish. 

If 'Childish' is highlighting why Rod would be MAD to listen to your 'advice' on UK immigration / places to see - I'm certainly not apologised for pointing out your mistakes...not one of which you had the grace to simply admit to, gracefully and BUTT out of a subject  you brought nothing but confusion via inaccuracies

On another note, is your Russian girl that trusting to live with you even if you have only met for a week in real life? 

That would be more of a red flag for immigration, as they would start to question what your relationship is already like.

My God, Stinger - what DO you think I've been saying - somewhat more diplomatically - you simply don't READ..

It could be a better idea if she rents a place for a few months first then moves in with you after.  It would cost more of course but then it shows she isn't reliant on you from day 1.

Correct - if Rod stays out of the picture re the Visa application, completely

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2018, 10:16:23 AM »
The parents are not an option. They are separated, and the last time I was there, I met the mom.
She's DIRT POOR. Dad is not much better off.

So that's not a path for us.

Right, Rod

Than I'm sorry - but your ONLY option is building up her fiances ( six months wait )  and you choose whether to show she will support herself - no' free accommodation'  from you  or you just bite on it and build up your relationship - knowing the money spend on meetings will be saved in paying rent for a second place

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Hello guys!
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2018, 02:44:16 PM »
Oh no... I don't plan on giving false info at all.

I just acknowledge that it's hard to believe someone would pay for someone else's studies after being with them for only a week 2 years ago.

I agree with you...I think everyone here agrees with you. I think the whole world would agree with you( including immigration).

But, as far as I can prove I CAN do it and that she's got enough evidence to support she's actually going back after... I should be fine.

First, find the job then you can prove income. You've been in UK since September and no work?

Second, WHAT evidence is there this girl will go back to Russia. There is really nothing there for her. Makes me wonder if her need to leave Russia is far greater than need to be with you.

In re: sending girl money. Will questions arise where money came from. I know they go back of few months in statements.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »
First, find the job then you can prove income. You've been in UK since September and no work?

Well. You have to understand I'm a MUSICIAN.
Finding a day job when you're 36 and you've only played music for your entire life, when you're a foreigner in a new country with NO connections, can be a bit tricky, all right?
Even if you have an audio engineering diploma from the best school in the world, it's still a MUSIC school.
So there.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:49:03 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Hello guys!
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2018, 04:27:47 PM »
Finding a day job when you're 36 and you've only played music for your entire life, when you're a foreigner in a new country with NO connections, can be a bit tricky, all right?
Even if you have an audio engineering diploma from the best school in the goddamn world, it's still a MUSIC school.
So there.

Well Rod you could try the quaint English tradition of Busking or join a pub band ;D

It looks to me that your options are becoming limited with regards to getting her a study visa for the UK. Border control might well scrutinise where she got the money from if her bank statement entries have rise to this being queried. Also, the fact that many FSU folk don't have bank accounts is due in part to the black economy. If money is going into or has money in her account her Gov may wonder where this has come from since she pays no taxes from any job known to them. You may squeeze this all through but even then you are entrusting a girl with probably at least around £5k or more of your money. She could drop communication with you at any time and keep it all. She could keep on asking you for more for this or that made up 'plausible' reason giving you the choice of being suckered in for more or calling it a day. To my mind you could face hurdle after hurdle and get snared on this or that matter by border control.

If you have been unemployed since September then I would wait to see if you get work this next week or so and if not go meet her. That or just email off the places you applied for with your holiday dates for a week or two weeks or whatever and just go to see her. An apartment on the outskirts of Moscow will not be all that expensive. Remember you have only met this girl for a week 2 years ago, that is very little record to trust her with all that money. Her and her parentS being from a dirt poor background is going to be very tempting for them to keep that money - which is worth a lot more there than here. It could go a good way towards buying a cheap apartment or whatever out there. She could message other men just like that.

Personally I think you are giving yourself a greater ordeal by going the UK visa route. It would be less fuss if you forgot caring about a job and just went out there. In the UK an interview means relatively little, loads of people often turn up to them/given one. I would not put attending an interview as a higher priority in this instance. The UK employment market can be difficult so don't expect any job this week, next week, it comes when it comes, it's just the way it is.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2018, 04:38:15 PM »
Oh dear, Trench is  now posting 'advice', again ... 

Tell us, oh 'expert', how Rod, will get his g/f into the UK - without - initially using the UK route - unless he is married to her?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Hello guys!
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2018, 04:53:45 PM »
Oh dear, Trench is  now posting 'advice', again ... 

Tell us, oh 'expert', how Rod, will get his g/f into the UK - without - initially using the UK route - unless he is married to her?

Mobe most of the advice I gave earlier which you knocked you then went on to say the exact same thing to Rod. Are you sure you don't have a mental health problem Moby we may call it expertosis - a psychopathic tendancy to needing to be seen as the expert in all things ;D

Rod, while I'm replying I recall you mentioning that video posted up earlier. Please note that the woman was Canadian so qualifies for visa-free. Under visa-free she will still face scrutiny if border control become suspicious of something about her but she will not be under the same rules as a person with a visa - she would have not had to apply for or supply the info needed for a visa. It is a lot easier regime and it means stuff that they may have sent her back for with a visa doesn't count so much under visa-free. She almost has a right as any other visa-free traveller for entry into the UK unless they find a real compelling reason not to. That's why she was allowed in.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2018, 05:09:32 PM »
Mobe most of the advice I gave earlier which you knocked you then went on to say the exact same thing to Rod.

No.. I was consistent in my advice... Let's test the theory - tell us the UK / EU legislation on which the current UK / EU routes to immigration are based ? 

Did you read the white papers before they came into law ..   ? Comment on possible issues?

Which Govt Ombudsmen have written to you - pointing out you knew the immigration law - better than their officers / legal team when agreeing compo for encroaching on our freedom of movement ?   Tell us when you got a nation to open a Consulate and make a Visa - as you were about to test their wrong interpretation of an EU 'must do' ?

Are you sure you don't have a mental health problem Moby we may call it expertosis - a psychopathic tendancy to needing to be seen as the expert in all things ;D

You might possibly accelerate the onset of Mental Health problems in others...  but in the meantime ... please do try to demonstrate your 'skills'

Rod, while I'm replying I recall you mentioning that video posted up earlier. Please note that the woman was Canadian so qualifies for visa-free. Under visa-free she will still face scrutiny if border control become suspicious of something about her but she will not be under the same rules as a person with a visa - she would have not had to apply for or supply the info needed for a visa. It is a lot easier regime and it means stuff that they may have sent her back for with a visa doesn't count so much under visa-free. She almost has a right as any other visa-free traveller for entry into the UK unless they find a real compelling reason not to. That's why she was allowed in.

Oh dear, Trench - you just keep on 'giving' ..

A Canadian wishing to work / setting up a biz /  for more than  WOULD need a Visa..

"You don't need a visa for some business and academic visits, but you must get a visa to work in the UK."

http://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/canada/work/six_months_or_less

Even if a Canadian pitched up to study - they'd need to prove that they are studying at an approved institution and have the funds to support themselves

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Hello guys!
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
Mobe if you want to bore the pants of yourself and those around you by reading 'white papers', legislation word by word and all the other fuddy duddy stuff you like to do along those lines that few others would want the ordeal of bothering with go for it. I can only wonder you're possibly at some point to be ex-wife enjoyed it so immensely she saw fit to file for divorce which you were no doubt 'expert' on also. Living with such an 'expert' must have been a real joy for her that SC will no doubt find a joy too once it comes out while she's around ;D

Rod is not looking to get into a legal battle here to make case law legal history, he just want s to get with this girl. An English guy such as myself that is on the level of day to day familiarity of how the system works is the type of advice he is looking for. It's clear where he stands and too be honest the poor financial status of himself, his girl and her parents makes even the student visa look a stretch and a doubtful option. I personally think its not a good idea for him to try for it and gave him my perspective on it all, its really up to him.

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Hello guys!
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »
Border control might well scrutinise where she got the money from if her bank statement entries have rise to this being queried. Also, the fact that many FSU folk don't have bank accounts is due in part to the black economy. If money is going into or has money in her account her Gov may wonder where this has come from since she pays no taxes from any job known to them.

You may squeeze this all through but even then you are entrusting a girl with probably at least around £5k or more of your money. She could drop communication with you at any time and keep it all. She could keep on asking you for more for this or that made up 'plausible' reason giving you the choice of being suckered in for more or calling it a day. To my mind you could face hurdle after hurdle and get snared on this or that matter by border control.

Even if you have an audio engineering diploma from the best school in the goddamn world, it's still a MUSIC school.
So there.

I do not think it's likely that this lady is a scammer. That said, I would have to agree with part of what Trench posted here, that IF you are still adamant on sending her money overseas, PLEASE PLEASE think this through carefully mate.

IF she turns out to be a scammer, the money flies out the window. IF she changes her mind or visa application fails, your money may become STUCK in Russia, at the least, especially if she has other plans for it. You have all the money to lose and nothing to gain.

Downside -100% of money. Upside, successful UK entry. Limit that downside!

Seriously consider all options (I.e paying for her deposits or school fees on her behalf straightaway in the UK rather than putting them into her bank account in Russia).

This is potentially £1000s of pounds. At your age, and unemployed, I do not think you can afford too many mistakes.
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Hello guys!
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2018, 09:43:28 PM »
She may not be a scammer per se but if she is from a poor background and thousands of pounds start falling into her lap that she did not even ask for in the first place she may decide she has better uses for it than 'an English course in the UK, especially if the visa fails - in that case she will likely keep the money. Paying first for the course is not a great idea, if she can't get the visa its wasted money and if she has a change of heart its wasted money. The rest I think you are right on Kyn, he needs to think carefully before going the student route its likely to sucker in 'all' of his money.

Offline BillyB

Hello guys!
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »
Maybe I'm just a do-gooder trying to help a girl get an education and visit the UK at the same time... a girl who I happen to have met a couple years ago and am now intending to BUILD a relationship with, what's wrong with that?

Don't try to be a hero. Girls over there lived all their lives without you and can continue to live without you. Build the relationship first. Make sure she's interested in you. Don't rush to pay for her education.  Save your money for the girl in your life but first you need to make sure she's in your life.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2018, 02:00:09 AM »
Mobe if you want to bore the pants of yourself and those around you by reading 'white papers', legislation word by word and all the other fuddy duddy stuff you like to do along those lines that few others would want the ordeal of bothering with go for it. I can only wonder you're possibly at some point to be ex-wife enjoyed it so immensely she saw fit to file for divorce which you were no doubt 'expert' on also. Living with such an 'expert' must have been a real joy for her that SC will no doubt find a joy too once it comes out while she's around ;D

So, that'll be - "No Moby" - I'm busted - I haven't the first clue on UK / EU immigration law - compared to you - so I got 'personal' "    I would not want such a riposte to be deleted as it marketh the 'man' !

Rod is not looking to get into a legal battle here to make case law legal history, he just want s to get with this girl. An English guy such as myself that is on the level of day to day familiarity of how the system works is the type of advice he is looking for. It's clear where he stands and too be honest the poor financial status of himself, his girl and her parents makes even the student visa look a stretch and a doubtful option. I personally think its not a good idea for him to try for it and gave him my perspective on it all, its really up to him.

Nice 'speech' - but it doesn't change the FACT - that you've offered up Sh1te 'advice' based on having zip knowledge..

If the likes of you and Stinger hadn't made such diversionary 'noise' - the lad would have grasped that he was in crap street , now - re the UK immigration route.

However, if he is prepared to risk moving to another EU nation - not Portugal - Ireland - they can be together and when she gets her residency - based on his looking for work - they can travel to the UK, together and ultimately look at residing there..

Sorry, Rod ... I was too 'occupied' with the pea-nut gallery, yesterday ... You DO have hope and I have a soft-spot for dreamers ;)

You are welcome to PM me off-board - if you trust me - I'd like to help you, both - if I can

The EU law Trench was clueless about was a Directive ( must do) and it takes precedent over national Immigration law - if you are an EU national - exercising his treaty rights re freedom of Movement

Even if the UK leaves the EU - Irish residents will always be able to live / work in the UK

Here'a the English version of the Directive that can help you, both be together - though in Ireland first - but ultimately, the UK

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32004L0038

If you look further down, you'll see it in your native tongue, too

Good luck !

PS  - if this works out - can SC and I come to the wedding ? ;)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:50:38 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2018, 02:02:17 AM »

Don't try to be a hero. Girls over there lived all their lives without you and can continue to live without you. Build the relationship first. Make sure she's interested in you. Don't rush to pay for her education.  Save your money for the girl in your life but first you need to make sure she's in your life.

Rod, this is something you should bear in mind... but the immigration route I'm suggesting is more or less FREE

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2018, 06:06:59 AM »
Ok first.

The parents are NOT IN THE PICTURE. So scratch that concern about them "keeping the money".

Second.

I can pay for everything without actually transferring money into her account. She just needs to show receipts that everything has been paid for. The only exception would be a place to stay, which obviously, she isn't paying for.

Third.

I AM joining pub bands lol (but I've also passed the first stage of selection for a day job, I'm waiting to be contacted for my interview).

Fourth.

I have been scammed before. More than once. This one is not a scammer.

And finally, I am not being a hero... I'm paying for her studies because it's the easiest way to get here here in our current situation. It's clearly not something I'm doing JUST for her. She never asks me for anything and she never suggests anything. The only thing she did by herself was, she got a job and told me she wants to gather up some money from that, so she can then quit (or convince the boss to give her an early break) to come here when we get her visa.

Offline Jumper

Hello guys!
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2018, 06:42:01 AM »
  First, I'm sorry that you can't control what advice you get, those responding will do so to your situation ,not just your specific question.
As long as they do so without violating the TOS, it's open discussion.
 Welcome to the internet.

You can easily disregard any post you don't feel like reading, chances are it is aimed as much towards the guests, than to you.

Second, if you want to convince the forum you cant be scammed , telling that you have been scammed several times prior ,isn't really very convincing .
Regardless what you think ,it doesn't show experience and ability to recognize it in someone you've met briefly,while meeting others also, 2 years ago.

I dont think it's a scam,  just think you dont really know her at all.You know she lived with her parents and their concerns had them   hold her passport(?) prior the last time you saw her, and now shes moved out and they allegedly don't. You say you know for sure,but haven't been there and don't want to ,nor have you communicated over those two years other than recently.

Anyone else coming here with that scenario would get a lot of advice to stop putting the cart in front of the horse.
You'll continue to get that,hopefully, as it's common sense.

As far as getting her a UK visa, all the guys in the UK with past or present russian gf's have given you advice.

On her own merit, it's seems unlikely unless you can build up her assets,and reasons to return.
Even with those in place over time, you have cases posted here of the visa denied.
You act a bit surprised, yet already have  been turned down for a Canadian visa yourself on similar grounds, and with good reason as you said, and you dint plan to honor the visa.
 She is in the exact same scenario, and immigration officers do this for a living, every day ,for years on end.
 They have indeed seen it all.
They have certainly seen plenty of young people with little attachment to their home country ,apply for any type of visa. Its their jib to be certain it's legit and used correctly or to not issue it.
   So you may want to listen to the possible  ways around, from guys who have been thru it,or tried and failed, or decide if some brief  meeting 2 years ago, and some recent contact  is worth all this without seeing her again, even for a weekend.

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2018, 07:47:01 AM »
Actually, Jumper..  only one UK guy who has ANY experience of bringing a Russian lady here has responded..

The rest was pure conjecture and mainly totally incorrect (

I just hope Rod saw how how he can do this

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2018, 07:52:20 AM »

I can pay for everything without actually transferring money into her account. She just needs to show receipts that everything has been paid for. The only exception would be a place to stay, which obviously, she isn't paying for.

I am sorry, Rod but who told you THAT?

It is not true...WHO is giving you this 'advice'?

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2018, 09:44:03 AM »
I am sorry, Rod but who told you THAT?

It is not true...WHO is giving you this 'advice'?

Nobody.
I'm just saying, let's imagine this is happening right now.
Immigration officer is looking at the visa application.
It's a request for a student visa.
It mentions the school, how long she's studying there, and a receipt is attached stating the tuition has been paid.
It also has information on both plane tickets, one here and one to return to Russia.
Lists me as just the person who will be providing accomodation, along with my bank account statements for the past 6 months (and with over £1000 in the account each month, or £3000 in there right now)

So... proof she can pay for the lessons, check (already paid for)
Proof she can sustain herself here (or someone else), check

What is left to deny the application?

Reasons to return to Russia... right?

Her rent lease back home.
I'd say we'd also provide her work contract from her job, but if she quits, then that's not an option.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:48:26 AM by GM_Rod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Hello guys!
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2018, 09:51:09 AM »
Ok first.

The parents are NOT IN THE PICTURE. So scratch that concern about them "keeping the money".

Second.

Third.

I AM joining pub bands lol (but I've also passed the first stage of selection for a day job, I'm waiting to be contacted for my interview).

Fourth.

I have been scammed before. More than once. This one is not a scammer.

And finally, I am not being a hero... I'm paying for her studies because it's the easiest way to get here here in our current situation. It's clearly not something I'm doing JUST for her. She never asks me for anything and she never suggests anything. The only thing she did by herself was, she got a job and told me she wants to gather up some money from that, so she can then quit (or convince the boss to give her an early break) to come here when we get her visa.

I think you are best proceeding with this Rod now as you see fit. I think you have made up your mind that you wish to go the student visa route and I don't think anything anyone says here will alter that. Its your life and you know where you are and what you are doing/want to do. You've decided to go for the visa and involve yourself in the application by her staying with you - I think this could be flagged up and gone into by border control but if you wish to chance it that they will not pay any importance to this then its up to you. So I think you should push on with this now, its clear we have little more to offer you and will just have to see how this goes. How much was the Kaplan course by the way?

The Irish route Moby suggests means staying in Ireland for 5 years to gain Irish citizenship, I get the impression seeing that you have not mentioned it that you don't see yourself in Ireland ;)

Let us know how you get on as this will certainly be an interesting one.

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2018, 10:19:27 AM »
Nobody.

Good ... I'd say they shouldn't be posting nonsense...   Have you READ the UK Visa requirements ?

You are thinking like the honest, expectant client - not how the Visa officer is instructed to think

I'm just saying, let's imagine this is happening right now.
Immigration officer is looking at the visa application.
It's a request for a student visa.
It mentions the school, how long she's studying there, and a receipt is attached stating the tuition has been paid.
It also has information on both plane tickets, one here and one to return to Russia.
Lists me as just the person who will be providing accomodation, along with my bank account statements for the past 6 months (and with over £1000 in the account each month, or £3000 in there right now)

So... proof she can pay for the lessons, check (already paid for)
Proof she can sustain herself here (or someone else), check

What is left to deny the application?

Reasons to return to Russia... right?

Her rent lease back home.
I'd say we'd also provide her work contract from her job, but if she quits, then that's not an option.

You've raised a good point...

The rental  - back home.. So, that's going to be yet another outgoing - dead money for you.. Having a rental contract - does not  negate the risk of overstaying in the eyes of a Visa officer - other than showing some stability - combined with the bank statements, etc.

Sorry, Rod, but you're still thinking like how it should be - not how it IS ((

She needs the money to study (pay for the course)  and you're earning WAY below the spousal minimum amount needed to support one partner - and you live in London (?)

You aren't going to make this happen in London with those figures...   

I realise you may come back to me and claim we will only be living together - but you are saying you'll support and educate this lass... the UK route isn't going to work on those numbers(

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2018, 10:26:41 AM »

The Irish route Moby suggests means staying in Ireland for 5 years to gain Irish citizenship, I get the impression seeing that you have not mentioned it that you don't see yourself in Ireland ;)

Let us know how you get on as this will certainly be an interesting one.

Citizenship doesn't come into it .. 

IF Rod exercises his right to live / try to find work ( even if he hasn't, got work, yet) in Ireland and gets Irish Residency - he can find a way - if he listens to me - to bring his g/f to IRL to study ... but she'll be allowed to work, too

IF she has residency in IRL - they can move freely within the CTA UK / IRL

PLE-EASE Trench - stop posting such twaddle - that only proves - if anyone still doubted it - that you post for effect and aren't too bothered if it's factual

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2018, 10:51:53 AM »
I'm not in London.

I'm in Manchester. Which means life is cheaper.

Ireland is not an option, because I'm settling here for a number of reasons.
Besides, staying 5 years is also enough to become a UK citizen HERE, provided I moved before BRExit, which I have (more specifically before March of 2019).
Supporting evidence of this: http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2822423/eu-citizens-uk-after-brexit-freedom-of-movement-visas-immigration-figures-settled-status/
But, for the purposes of getting my girl here, as some of you outlined, it's actually easier as an EU person, so for now I won't even bother thinking about becoming a UK citizen. I have to wait 5 years for that anyway.

I'm attaching a pricelist for the courses at Kaplan, in Manchester.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701