It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello guys!  (Read 54872 times)

Offline GM_Rod

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello guys!
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2018, 03:24:39 AM »
Sting is right: You guys aren't paying attention.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Hello guys!
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2018, 03:44:36 AM »
msmob did you not get from GM Rod's tone that he is adamant against going to Russia or Cyprus.  He wants her to go to the UK. that's it.

IF you'd paid attention - which you clearly haven't been - I'm trying to point out to Rod why / how to re-evaluate - otherwise his goal won't happen - AGAIN - you are making noise re something you know bugger all about ....

He needs to work and find a job.  How is he gonna be able to go for interviews or work in Cyprus.  He needs to spend money to live there.

I 'missed' where I suggested he found work in CY..

While he is working in the UK - he seems 'happy' to give money to a educate the lass - not that she'll get a UK student Visa based on her current situ as he describes ..so why not use it to do both educate her and make a path to UK visits.. 

He's not gonna waste 1 or 2 months having an extended holiday there.  Then they are back to square one.  He'll return to the UK, she'll go back to Russia, then what? 

God, you REALLY don't read .....  He CANNOT get her TO the UK ..... he has to build -up her financial situation - AND demonstrate they are in a relationship - but 'forced' to live apart by work/ visa restrictions

Seems you take things personal when people disagree with you.  Work on the anger man. It's just a forum with strangers who have absolutely no impact on your own life. 

I'm angry - yes - at UTTER IDIOTS posting bollox advice and misleading the OP.....  and yes ...that's YOU ....

I guess I'm lucky with my Canadian passport I can visit the UK with no visa or nothing.  Although London is really the only place in the UK worth visiting.

1/ Well, THAT was 'helpful' ( not) and this isn't about you ..The OP can RESIDE and WORK in the UK without a Visa... you CANNOT .... his question is how to get his g/f to the UK ...

2/ If 'London' is the only place worth visiting in the UK - to you - I can only wonder at your 'taste' .... but I suspect that was just a little troll ...   For whatever reason the OP has chosen to live here and I'm trying to HELP him improve the chances of getting his g/f here ...   

YOUR 'contributions' have been misleading and unhelpful - so please - if you want to start a thread about 'Moby's anger issues' - fine .... THIS thread should be about FACTUAL info ..

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2018, 03:58:21 AM »
Sting is right: You guys aren't paying attention.

Rod

Question -

do you want to get your g/f in the UK ?   Ans: YES

YOU aren't paying attention - sorry ....

IF her situ is as you have described it and you aren't prepared to listen to advice from someone who really does know and worn the same t-shirt as you  - you will simply piss your money away.

I'm pretty certain you aren't getting it ...  she must have a bank account - show six months records or her parents must 'sponsor' her showing their records - if you want to go the student Visa route ....

You've a wait ahead and I find it BIZARRE that you'd not want to spend time with her - it can't be the UK, right now - and you could be working as a team -  working to your goals

Do you think you'd be 'wasting money ' ? 

If so - stop now -  this venture isn't cheap

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2018, 04:52:40 AM »
Ok no.

I've never said I don't wanna spend time with her.
I've only stated I want that, but HERE.

Now, you guys are sticking to the fact that the only reason I won't go to Russia (or Cyprus for that matter) is because I don't WANT to.
This isn't true. I've stated, even if I wanted to do that, I can't, because I'll be working here soon, which means I have to um, actually show up for work every day.

She DOES have a job, by the way. She just started last week, but a job nonetheless.
Now, they have to pay her somehow, and typically companies do this through a BANK ACCOUNT.
Now, this is Russia we're talking about so I compare it to Brazil in saying: Maybe not, who knows.

In any case, I'm instructing her to open one anyway, and drop her payments in there in case that's not how the company is paying her.
When the school here in the UK gets back to me with more information about how to go about it, I can follow the guidelines posted here (roughly £1k for each month she's here, on top of the actual school costs), and drop some extra £ into her account so she can then apply "by herself" (not really) for a student visa.

The only part I will be involved in that, as far as UK immigration is concerned, is that she won't need lodging since she will be staying with me while she's here.

I guess it's clearer now?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
Hello guys!
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2018, 05:01:56 AM »
Nah dude you totally missed the boat.  You still haven't understood a thing the OP said.

You're so wrapped up about demonstrating that they show a relationship.  No need.  On a student or visitor visa they don't care about any relationship.  Just that the person has enough funds to support themselves.

The OP could wire her money so she has proof in her Russian bank account. 

Do you think many other people in the same situation would suggest what you are?  Of course not. 

And you have this REALLY annoying habit of capitalizing a word, as if to scream your point across.  Like a petulant child who is being ignored.

You're 60 years old or so right?  Calling strangers "idiots" and "stupid" on a forum shows your maturity level.  It doesn't bother me if you're mad or angry.  Just like a fart in the wind gone in a few seconds.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
Hello guys!
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2018, 05:12:41 AM »
GM Rod- Yeah putting money into her account would help.  Just a matter of how much you trust her and if she'll "steal" it or not return it back.
That's a matter between you and her.

I don't know if the immigration people will question who she's staying with.  Will they consider you just a "friend" or since you are a guy will they ask if there is a relationship and if that's the main reason for her coming.  So look into that further. 

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2018, 05:21:58 AM »

I guess it's clearer now?

Rod, it was clear that she worked and that her money might have been 'on the black' paid cash in hand and that she didn't have a bank account

What you STILL haven't'got' is that  you suggesting that you will be providing her accommodation means that your involvement will be looked at  - your capacity to support her and your relationship 'status' as she will be relying on you and what happens  if you 'don't get on' ...?

You REALLY DO  need to find a way be together, beforehand - even if it's for some long weekends  - as you are NOT going to convince a Visa officer that staying with someone she met some time ago - eliminates the risk of her being able to support herself and overstaying . This means you will have to support her application showing your bank statements and involvement in her stay .

What  you want and what is necessary to achieve are at odds ..You are going to have to re-evaluate

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
Hello guys!
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2018, 05:35:40 AM »

If 'London' is the only place worth visiting in the UK - to you - I can only wonder at your 'taste' .... but I suspect that was just a little troll ...

No troll.  Edinburgh,Glasgow or Dublin may possibly be worth a visit. 

I've seen and lived in major cities in Russia, Europe, North America and Asia.  Apart from London which I have fondness for as I lived there, I really didn't have any desire to see the rest of the UK.

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2018, 05:40:21 AM »
No troll.  Edinburgh,Glasgow or Dublin may possibly be worth a visit. 

Aha so Dublin's in the 'UK', now ... 

I've seen and lived in major cities in Russia, Europe, North America and Asia.  Apart from London which I have fondness for as I lived there, I really didn't have any desire to see the rest of the UK.

Yes, yes, we can see how 'well travelled' you were - given THAT howler re Dublin ))

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2018, 05:45:47 AM »
GM Rod- Yeah putting money into her account would help.  Just a matter of how much you trust her and if she'll "steal" it or not return it back.
That's a matter between you and her.

More 'noise' ..

If he is prepared to invest her education - it is clear he trusts her

I don't know if the immigration people will question who she's staying with.  Will they consider you just a "friend" or since you are a guy will they ask if there is a relationship and if that's the main reason for her coming.  So look into that further.

The "I don't know" was the only accurate part of that paragraph

By Rod's offer of free accommodation on any Study route application he becomes involved

The Visa officer will want to know his ability to support her and what happens if they 'fall out' - hence demonstrating a relationship being important

This is 101 stuff - if you know what you're talking about ,,,,

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
Hello guys!
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2018, 06:01:35 AM »
msmob if you got all the answers why don't you charge a flat rate for advice to GM ROD and see if he takes up your offer.

I just lump all the countries in the UK together, easier that way. Scotland,Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland...what's the big dif. It ain't like North and South Korea or maybe it is. I don't care. Not gonna go there anyways. 

First Scotland wanted out of the UK with their referendum and then the whole Brexit disaster.  Your own people don't even know who their allegiances are for.

You Scotish or Irish? Can't remember.

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2018, 06:12:22 AM »
msmob if you got all the answers why don't you charge a flat rate for advice to GM ROD and see if he takes up your offer.

AGAIN, inattentive ?  I clearly stated it was FREE  ...  I'm very happy to report I've helped many people get their non-EU partner to the UK ... never asked for a penny

I just lump all the countries in the UK together, easier that way. Scotland,Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland...what's the big dif. It ain't like North and South Korea or maybe it is. I don't care. Not gonna go there anyways. 

You are clogging up this thread with your 'knowledge' ...  Dublin is NOT in the UK .....  Based on your howler - it is clear you didn't travel  the UK / Ireland as much as you suggest - meaning your 'travel advice' sucks as much as your UK immigration knowledge

First Scotland wanted out of the UK with their referendum and then the whole Brexit disaster.  Your own people don't even know who their allegiances are for.

You Scotish or Irish? Can't remember.

And this isn't trolling ?

1/ If Scotland wanted out of the UK -  they'd have voted as such  - unlike the EU referendum the options of leaving were made clear and understood

2/ If you are suggesting the UK voter wasn't too clued up re the 'Brexit' vote - who am I to disagree ?

3/  If you paid attention - you'd know ..I hold dual nationality- IRL/ UK  -hence I was able to bring my Wife / Step-son to the UK using the EU immigration route ( now closed if holding a UK passport, too )

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:14:56 AM by msmob »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
Hello guys!
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2018, 06:32:31 AM »
Why would I pay attention to your nationality, I just know you're from the UK by your profile flag.  I could care less where you are from to be honest. 

And there you go not even reading what I write.  I said apart from London (and Dover if you really wanna be specific) I have not been anywhere else in the UK nor have any desire to. 

Now have you ever been to Canada, America, Asia?  My guess is no.  I bet I've even been to more places in Europe than you.

Your situation and his are completely different.  He is not looking to bring her over as a wife or fiancee.  They are at stage 1. Get it?!  Clearly not.

Peace out bruh. Aight. Don't make me speak ghetto. Now keep it 100 dawg.

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2018, 07:03:41 AM »
Why would I pay attention to your nationality, I just know you're from the UK by your profile flag.  I could care less where you are from to be honest. 

1/ You asked ..?

2/ My nationaliTES ( The EU one) allowed me to use the very processes I'm suggesting to Rod ?

IF you understood this thread - you'd have got why it's relevant .... 

And there you go not even reading what I write.  I said apart from London (and Dover if you really wanna be specific) I have not been anywhere else in the UK nor have any desire to. 

So, you really see no irony in the last sentence ? You having been so 'attentive''?  NOW, you're admitting you haven't even seen the vast part of the UK and haven't even been to places you 'recommend' or 'don't' ....

You are just proving the 'value' of your 'expertise' ...

Now have you ever been to Canada, America, Asia?  My guess is no.  I bet I've even been to more places in Europe than you.

Best not to guess ... this IS a silly pissing competition - and bears no relevance to the thread

I have been to every EU nation - currently 28 - save  for - to my shame - Italy

I have been to 15 US states

Never been to Canada, yet

Asia: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Singapore, Hong Kong

Does this help Rod?

Mods ... could I beg  this off-topic daftness goes to blah,blah - it has B all to do with Rod's question

Your situation and his are completely different.  He is not looking to bring her over as a wife or fiancee.  They are at stage 1. Get it?!  Clearly not.

So, how DO you think my then fiancee got a (then) Tourist  - six month unlimited entry -  Visa to the UK ? 

A: We used the UK visa route ...in the first instance... We subsequently used the EU route to get her residency .

REALLY - does your STUPIDITY/ INATTENTIVENESS  know no bounds ?  ( upper case intended )
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:12:42 AM by msmob »

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2018, 07:17:05 AM »
So I want to ask you guys to go fight in private if that's your pleasure....

As far as this thread goes, it's MY thread. Let's focus on my stuff.

I do find it hilarious to watch you guys bicker, but it'll make it harder for other people to read.

So, yes, I've considered the option of us "falling out".
And I'm aware that, if we do it in a scenario where I'm responsible for her in any way, I become involved, obviously.
This is why I want to show immigration that there's money on BOTH accounts, mine and hers, along with the receipt of the English course already paid for.
To cover every possible scenario and assure she's going back to Russia at the end of the course no matter what. THIS is what immigration will consider most important, right?
Prior to coming to the UK, I was supposed to go to school in Canada but they denied my student visa for this very reason. They weren't convinced I was gonna leave after. Which is fair because I really planned on staying ;-)

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2018, 07:32:23 AM »
So I want to ask you guys to go fight in private if that's your pleasure....

As far as this thread goes, it's MY thread. Let's focus on my stuff

I do find it hilarious to watch you guys bicker, but it'll make it harder for other people to read.

You'll note I pointed this out and I'm sure your wish will be granted

What is REALLY worrying is that you STILL - despite a refusal of your own - STILL think you'll get a UK visa for her  based on Study - if your g/f  and you haven't spent time together in a considerable period

Why ARE you stubbornly refusing to listen ? 

You must do considerably more - to prove to any Visa officer she is not 'at risk' of being in the UK without accommodation - esp. if you haven't proven a relationship

Could I suggest you check your Q on this forum ?:

http://www.immigrationboards.com

You might respect the advice - if you keep getting the same answer ;)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
Hello guys!
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2018, 08:00:11 AM »
hey sorry GM Rod. yes it is your thread.  Keep it on topic.

msmob has a bad habit of quoting EVERY comment someone makes and having to respond.  Childish. 

Btw good choice in trying to come to Canada!  But if you overstayed your student visa it could be trouble.

On another note, is your Russian girl that trusting to live with you even if you have only met for a week in real life? 

That would be more of a red flag for immigration, as they would start to question what your relationship is already like.

It could be a better idea if she rents a place for a few months first then moves in with you after.  It would cost more of course but then it shows she isn't reliant on you from day 1. 

Offline Davo2

Hello guys!
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 08:00:51 AM »
This may not be applicable because it's a tourist visa and not for the UK, but similar regarding sponsored accommodation.

The advice I was given by the visa department was.... If I was offering sponsored  accommodation, in a private residence as a "friend", I needed to supply pay slips from my work, a bank statement showing regular payments, my rental agreement or proof of home ownership, my birth certificate or other ID, a letter of invitation detailing the dates she would be staying at my address and also my relationship to her. On her behalf, she needed to show she had enough money in her bank to provide her own accommodation should my offer be withdrawn, once she arrived.
So quite possibly you may be scrutinized quite heavily.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:16:03 AM by Davo2 »

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2018, 08:09:59 AM »
You'll note I pointed this out and I'm sure your wish will be granted

What is REALLY worrying is that you STILL - despite a refusal of your own - STILL think you'll get a UK visa for her  based on Study - if your g/f  and you haven't spent time together in a considerable period

Why ARE you stubbornly refusing to listen ? 

You must do considerably more - to prove to any Visa officer she is not 'at risk' of being in the UK without accommodation - esp. if you haven't proven a relationship

Could I suggest you check your Q on this forum ?:

http://www.immigrationboards.com

You might respect the advice - if you keep getting the same answer ;)

Here's why I'm being resistant to your suggestion:

What if she didn't know me at all?
How do people who just wanna come study here on their own, do it?

You're stating that I will have to prove relationship status and consistency, in any option I choose, including student visa.
I don't think that's true. That's why.

Maybe I'm just a do-gooder trying to help a girl get an education and visit the UK at the same time... a girl who I happen to have met a couple years ago and am now intending to BUILD a relationship with, what's wrong with that?
A lot of my friends back in the US got american friends to sign their artist visas (it's also called self-employed visa), so they could stay in the country. I wasn't so lucky... but good hearted people do exist, although rare.

The video someone posted here shows a transgender person getting in the UK to visit a friend, who is paying for his(her?) expenses. She tells the immigration officer directly that they're doing cocaine and heroine, and opening a brothel (!!!). Obviously poking fun, and also it's a show which usually means it's not really happening, but... if THAT person can get approved, then even considering that's a show, my GF who actually wants to study here has a good chance. Lol
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:40:24 AM by GM_Rod »

Offline Davo2

Hello guys!
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2018, 08:39:45 AM »
They may want to see a relationship for any number of reasons.

Lots of women travel to work as escorts illegally, after meeting their employer briefly on scouting trips. For all they know you might be a pimp running an illegal brothel from your house.

A solid relationship means there is less likelihood of her taking advantage of you. I would say our visa department look at this issue seriously. On our Russian visa advice page it states clearly that you could be the victim of a scam.  I'm not saying your woman is, but again they don't know that.

There may be many reasons that we have no idea about 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:49:30 AM by Davo2 »

Offline GM_Rod

Hello guys!
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2018, 08:42:25 AM »
They may want to see a relationship for any number of reasons.  Lots of women travel to work as escorts illegally, after meeting their employer briefly on scouting trips. For all they know you might be a pimp running an illegal brothel from your house.

A big one in Australia is a solid relationship means there is less like hood of her taking advantage of you. On our Russian visa advice page it states clearly that you could be the victim of a scam. I'm not saying your woman is, but again they don't know that.

There may be many reasons that we have no idea about

I get where this is coming from, and I bet it does happen all the time.
But hey, they're free to look into ALL my stuff, I have nothing to hide... And I'm sure, because this happens so much, they're trained to be able to interview such girls and tell what their intentions are. My girl is too shy and sweet to even come close to that kind of thing. I'm not worried about that lol.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello guys!
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2018, 09:12:18 AM »
What  you want and what is necessary to achieve are at odds ..You are going to have to re-evaluate

I want my wife to be the next Queen of the UK! Don't tell me that
I might be getting ahead of myself buying drapes that match her
eyes for Buckingham palace, everyone should consider is that I
really, really like the fabric and that she has very pretty eyes!!

That was a joke boys and girls, I will go participate in a thread(s)
that I know more about. 

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Hello guys!
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2018, 09:42:16 AM »
The video someone posted here shows a transgender person getting in the UK to visit a friend, who is paying for his(her?) expenses. She tells the immigration officer directly that they're doing cocaine and heroine, and opening a brothel (!!!). Obviously poking fun, and also it's a show which usually means it's not really happening, but... if THAT person can get approved, then even considering that's a show, my GF who actually wants to study here has a good chance. Lol

Some entertainment, visa-free Canadian though. :P

Keep in mind as I mentioned earlier, that video was the case of a visa-free Canadian entering the UK. However, you can at least get a feel as to what goes on at Border Control.

The point of a general visa for students in this case, is so that she'll be able to get into the UK without necessarily proving any prior relationship with you whilst staying at her accommodation, possibly arranged by the school or by her with a third party like your landlord. Then she can stay for as long as the duration of her course, living with you as a housemate. She can then open a UK bank account as well, with the help of her school letter.

Like all visa applications, she will still need to prove that she can financially support herself (i.e cash in the bank) or maybe support from her parents, uncle, relatives etc and that she will leave by the end of her course.

Ultimately, it is still way cheaper to fly to see her first, establish the "time together" and then get her back into the UK. "Official" Language schools in the UK aren't cheap and for that price, you can afford to fly to see her every once in awhile.

msmob has his points. If the end game is to get married as husband and wife, why go through so much trouble for a student visa when you can bring her in as a tourist friend once you've established "time together" elsewhere? Are you both in such a hurry to meet in the UK?  :rolleyes:
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2018, 09:45:54 AM »
Here's why I'm being resistant to your suggestion:

What if she didn't know me at all?
How do people who just wanna come study here on their own, do it?

She would rely on her parents financials to pay for the lot  - her showing a job and paying in money would show stability

Your question is EXACTLY what many of us have been thinking - and the UK Visa authorities will be wondering - you are putting a lot of faith in her by offering to pay the fees and  accommodation

You're stating that I will have to prove relationship status and consistency, in any option I choose, including student visa.
I don't think that's true. That's why.

I cannot emphasise that enough - it'll be YOUR issue if you don't believe it !

Whatever you do - do not give false info - you might get the Visa  - but a border control officer might ask an awkward question and still refuse entry

Maybe I'm just a do-gooder trying to help a girl get an education and visit the UK at the same time... a girl who I happen to have met a couple years ago and am now intending to BUILD a relationship with, what's wrong with that?

I'm not going to judge you - I'm telling you are things are with UK immigration

A lot of my friends back in the US got american friends to sign their artist visas (it's also called self-employed visa), so they could stay in the country. I wasn't so lucky... but good hearted people do exist, although rare.

1/ this is not the US - you CAN have a relationship with someone and get a visa to visit them to see how you'll get on

2/ I've no doubt you are all you say you are and the lass, too - but you've got to convince the immigration authorities - who've seen such arrangements go badly wrong

As you realise the  border control folk decided she was kidding - her sponsor clearly had demonstrated the funds to support the stay.

I'm sorry you don't want to accept how it is / will be ..  If I'm wrong  I'll be happy for you first and want to know how you managed  it secondly - so post on here

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:58:13 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

Hello guys!
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2018, 09:56:36 AM »

msmob has his points. If the end game is to get married as husband and wife, why go through so much trouble for a student visa when you can bring her in as a tourist friend once you've established "time together" elsewhere? Are you both in such a hurry to meet in the UK?  :rolleyes:

'Thanks', I think, Kyn ;)

My 'points' applied whether Rod is simply trying to get her here and then see how it goes or a longer game .

IF 'they' go the study route - they'd  be far better to persuade her parents to sponsor her and use the study centre approved  accommodation

Rod should keep out of it - other than stumping up the cash

This assumes stability re the parents and the lass opening a bank account  AND paying in a regular salary.

Her visiting and departing ( e,g Cyprus) another EU nation would show she obeys Visa rules

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1983
Total: 1993

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM