It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hola, Que pasa con el resto de Latinoamerica?  (Read 7221 times)

Offline chilenoski

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hola, Que pasa con el resto de Latinoamerica?
« on: September 30, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »
Hola. Solo queria saber si existe gente del resto de Latinoamerica, Sudamérica expecificamente (Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay, etc) que estén interesados en buscar a su "media naranja" en los paises de Europa del Este, como yo.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Hola, Que pasa con el resto de Latinoamerica?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 04:20:47 PM »
Not many ...as far as I know!!!!!!
If I was as close as you...I would try Brazil, Argentina and Columbia!!!!

But I understand the lure of slavic women!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »
Hola. Solo queria saber si existe gente del resto de Latinoamerica, Sudamérica expecificamente (Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay, etc) que estén interesados en buscar a su "media naranja" en los paises de Europa del Este, como yo.
Unos pocos más:
Baja California - Not likely
Baja Oklahoma - Possibly
Baja Canada - Definitely

Offline jeancarlos_fer

• Hey, little girl, where will you hide?
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 08:25:10 PM »
Hola Chileno,
You can send me a PM to continue in Spanish if you  like to share my experience in this topic.
(I'll continue here in English for the benefit of my other friends).
It is true I don't see too many Latinos in this forum looking for RW.
There are many reasons why I think not so many South and central Americans  take this path, IMO:
1. The stream of gook looking, approachable, family oriented ladies in our countries is still quite favorable to single men compared to North Am/Western Europe countries  :P
2. For a guy with average income in USA/Europe this foreigner affair is expensive but doable. For the equivalent Joe in South American this is just simply not affordable  :-[
3. I f you don't speak English then you are very limited in your communication options (unless you speak the native language of your future bride)
4. USA/Europe is a immigration magnet for FSU girls looking to live abroad. We have better chances perhaps trying the traditional approach (face to face encounters, meet up groups, etc) if for some reason it happens we stay long enough in one FSU country.

Cheers

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 11:26:18 PM »
Hola Chileno,
You can send me a PM to continue in Spanish if you  like to share my experience in this topic.
There are many reasons why I think not so many South and central Americans  take this path, IMO:
1. The stream of gook looking, approachable, family oriented ladies in our countries is still quite favorable to single men compared to North Am/Western Europe countries  :P
2. For a guy with average income in USA/Europe this foreigner affair is expensive but doable. For the equivalent Joe in South American this is just simply not affordable  :-[
3. I f you don't speak English then you are very limited in your communication options (unless you speak the native language of your future bride)
4. USA/Europe is a immigration magnet for FSU girls looking to live abroad. We have better chances perhaps trying the traditional approach (face to face encounters, meet up groups, etc) if for some reason it happens we stay long enough in one FSU country.

Cheers

This subforum was established so that you can communicate in Spanish, so don't feel constrained to communicate on the forum. :)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 08:42:49 AM »
Hola Chileno,

Cheers

I couldn't read your first post but have to tell you that in Kyiv there were quite a few Hispanics both living and visiting. At least on par with several Western European countries' representation.

Yes, you'll have some communications issues but either start hitting the English or dig in on the Russian. Endeavor to persevere.

Brush up on your salsa moves. If you can cut it out on the dance floor, you won't be lonely long and develop a list of acquaintances quickly.

If you have reasonable expectations, patience and good screening skills you can do this.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:28:57 PM by ECOCKS »
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline chilenoski

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »
Gracias por el aporte jeancarlos_fer. Te mandaré PM para continuar la charla. De todas maneras insisto en mi llamado para los latinos que estén interesados en chicas de Europa del Este, para intercambiar info, experiencias, datos, opiniones, etc.

But I understand the lure of slavic women!!!

I mean, after to watch this: who can resist to the lure of slavic women? ;)... jaja.
What can I say?..., I like blondes and there isn't many blondes where I come from.

Yes you'll have some communications issues but either start hitting the English or dig in on the Russian. Endeavor to persevere.

Brush up on your salsa moves. If you can cut it out on the dance floor, you won;t be lonely long.

If you have reasonable expectations, patience and good screening skills you can do this.

Thanks for the advices. I think that I don't have problems with English and I downloaded a russian language course from internet and I started to learn. I know that this kind of courses aren't so good but I hope to help me al least to understand the language and in the future don't have to pay extra for an interpreter or worse: to pay to an agency to translate my letters. What a violation privacy!. Unfortunately It's a little late for this because I've already paid to AFA for this and I think that I've been scammed. I guess that's the price that I've to paid for be naive.
As about salsa moves I'm working on it! ;)...
What do you mean with "screening skills"?...

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »

"Screening skills" refers to your ability to see which women are "real" and which only attempt to prey upon some men's version of fantasies about love, sex and lifestyle. Is she telling the truth? Is it appropriate to "test" a claim or intention? What requests (from each of you) are "reasonable" and which are not? Which things are culturally-related and which are plays on myths and misconceptions?

Read and study, question when you feel a need and think about which things are rational and which are self-serving for a different objectives.

Best of luck!
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline chilenoski

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
Ok. I got it. Thanks...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541328
Total Topics: 20861