It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?  (Read 28079 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2019, 09:31:00 AM »
You will need to discuss these issues with the future Mrs TC before agreeing to marry each other.

+100

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2019, 04:46:17 PM »
Trench working nights .. 10 year lower   life expectancy .  Massive increase in risk of lukemia .  No social life.  Mate you need to think outside the box and find a new job.  I purchased fish and chips and a battered sausage and it came to over £10  last night And my MacDonald breakfasts came to over £10 .  I eat healthily normally but my first job today was in a MacDonald car park.  I actually booked the drive through for 10 minutes and the look on the angry drivers faces )))))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2019, 06:45:27 PM »
Trench working nights .. 10 year lower   life expectancy .  Massive increase in risk of lukemia .  No social life.  Mate you need to think outside the box and find a new job.  I purchased fish and chips and a battered sausage and it came to over £10  last night And my MacDonald breakfasts came to over £10 .  I eat healthily normally but my first job today was in a MacDonald car park.  I actually booked the drive through for 10 minutes and the look on the angry drivers faces )))))

Won't probably be as bad for me as not on the go all night and I only do three nights a week. Only other thought I have had is to do Uber driving. I would need to get a new car as car has to be newer than five years old at initial local authority registering for it so an initial outlay. Theoretically I can increase my income and have flexibile working but of course there is always the chance I might not make as much as I think I might make. My job at the moment fits somewhat so I could be in a lot worse position I figure.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: How does a guy decide to hide information from his wife?
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2019, 07:27:16 PM »
On something like a wedding ring I let Angel Eyes pick it out. She is far more frugal
than I am and I just got a gold band. I think that it was more than $400 and less than
$600 for both of them, it was in Rubles I really don't remember.

As for finances and paying the bills, you are using stinkin' thinkin' both underestimating
and disparaging somebody at the same time that should be your partner in crime. I mean if
you were really upfront about it and got her to buy in on the idea of working less and having
more time together and then really spending that time together you would be a thousand
miles ahead of the situation you think will happen (it won't by the way).

AND
She is going to want to work at least part time and she will see 100% of that money as hers
especially if you go with the "don't worry your pretty little head about the bills" routine. She
will see how much money she has and will figure out how little you have. You are heading
down the road to failure.

You need to get her to buy in to the work less and enjoy life more lifestyle. I think that the
day she misses her first menstrual cycle is the last day of that lifestyle however. Once she
has a bun in the oven her instincts to build a safe nest and a better life for her child will
kick in and things will have to change. 

Maybe you should switch things up altogether and marry a physician or person who would be a
high wage earner in the UK.

Thanks Bill, well I might not exclude the career girls out of hand. You have a point there, I'm still concerned that their career would end up driving in a different direction to me wanting children. It's something that I would have to sort out/make clear from the start and of course I think that could only be with a career girl there was chemistry with or it would mean disaster for sure.

I get your other points and appreciate your input. I don't have a problem with a girl having a part time job and keeping the money for herself, it lightens the load on me. I don't also mind keeping a girl so long as she doesn't want big spending from me. I'm probably going to have to feel my way through it all at the time and go with my gut on what is the right way forward depending on the girl I'm with, assuming I get to that stage I guess. I'm moving towards another attempt soon at this game about mid April ish I think so hopefully I might do better at this soon  :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2019, 02:01:47 AM »
Uber driving it just gets worse.  Total scam for poorly paid drivers.  You need no English language skills just a phone app.  So now you are not even using your English skills to compete. 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2019, 02:12:23 AM »
Trench here's your life plan:  you have no ties lucky you.  So choose your smallest bedroom in your house that's yours.  Paint clean and tidy like a demon and rent out all other rooms as bedrooms that includes your sitting room.  Once you have done that you have an income.  Then cheap flight to kiev and expedia to find cheap rooms as you travel around Ukraine.  Then stop trying to buy women and see what happens and where you end up.  Exactly what I did at 18. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2019, 07:01:31 AM »
Trench here's your life plan:  you have no ties lucky you.  So choose your smallest bedroom in your house that's yours.  Paint clean and tidy like a demon and rent out all other rooms as bedrooms that includes your sitting room.  Once you have done that you have an income.  Then cheap flight to kiev and expedia to find cheap rooms as you travel around Ukraine.  Then stop trying to buy women and see what happens and where you end up.  Exactly what I did at 18.

Lol, that's almost my life plan completely :) I was explaining as such to members on here months ago. The only problem was is that my house is a one bed house. So over the last year or so I have been converting it to a three bed by doing all sorts of conversion work by myself which I pay for from my job. This should all be complete around August time this year. I have a small loan to pay for the laser eye surgery etc. That I should be able to do by next year.

So what you suggest I should be able to do next year if I don't find a girl this year. Ideally I would like to do it this year. So anyway once I let out the rooms in my house to Lodgers I can bring in about £500 a month after costs tax free.

As discussed in a previous thread that is not a way to live well in Ukraine etc but with some savings behind me it will be enough to get me around like you suggest. I think what you suggest is a good idea. Flying in & out for a week is not ideal in getting sufficient time to see women it is merely the only option if no other option due to need to keep job.

I think you're idea of moving around Ukraine getting cheap rooms is a good idea. At the end of the day I want to find a girl where there is genuine chemistry not put on attraction due to other reasons. I should be easily able to get work again from the company I am with on my return. I would have to pop back occasionally to make sure my mother is ok but I think it's doable. Like you say I have nothing really to lose at my point in life as nothing is really going anywhere fast. Many thanks for your suggestion James :)

Offline IvanMNG

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2019, 03:01:42 PM »
It's something that has been weighing on my mind more and more over time. A girl could pick any guy online to continue correspondence with, video chat with, and finally meet only to find there is no chemistry. Similarly she could choose not to get into correspondence with a guy online perhaps even adding him to the ignore list but had they met there may have been amazing chemistry.

Even meeting many women a lot of women may  turn the opportunity down a guys invite to message online and so not be in the final 10, 15 or 20 girls you may meet. It could be if luck is not in your favour that all off the girls on a meet 10, 15, or 20 girls may have no chemistry with. Same could be true for a meet one.

So how do we make sense of internet dating? Say guys go for girls initially of photos and girls do the same. So some girls will put in for a girl and they will turn him down based off photo or perhaps some other reason. However, there might have been great chemistry there had they met. So does it make best sense to do internet dating websites or make better sense to try other methods such as going over there and using real meeting people situations instead?

Understand:

This is an art, not a science. As such, there are no hard rules and predictable outcomes. You can only maximize your chances of success.

To answer your question: how des a girl choose?

Many factors: her impression of you, her mood, what she had for lunch that day, if she just took a dump or still needs to go, whether her best friend has already called her that day...

In short. It's pointless to think about it because there are too many variables you cannot control. Focus on those that you can control: YOU.

Offline ML

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2019, 03:03:29 PM »
You forgot most important of all:  Bad hair day.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2019, 05:18:50 PM »
Understand:

This is an art, not a science. As such, there are no hard rules and predictable outcomes. You can only maximize your chances of success.

To answer your question: how des a girl choose?

Many factors: her impression of you, her mood, what she had for lunch that day, if she just took a dump or still needs to go, whether her best friend has already called her that day...

In short. It's pointless to think about it because there are too many variables you cannot control. Focus on those that you can control: YOU.

I think you're right Ivan, I've tried to go about this the scientific way by going over the top on the process of recent based on what I have learnt from my previous experiences in FSU dating. However, although there is certainly a body of knowledge to be learned about FSU Dating, some from on here and some from experiences, it really does still seem to come down to apply that knowledge as I work through each dating prospect whether messaging or meet up rather than trying to filter out the common problem areas up front. Hence it's really like you say rather than trying to control the variables just focus on maximizing chances of success, ie by having more chances through meeting more women until or if I find the one.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2019, 05:44:13 PM »
It's all a game of poker.  Some you win some you don't.  I think those that crash and burn like myself waste a lot of time researching future profing which can't be done.  Marriage is a game where the odds are you won't win this is 2019 not 1919.  This site has been great for getting me thinking.  The problem is for an Englishman to have a long relationship with an fsu  woman he must marry her and marriage destroys relationships due to influence feminism has had on marriage laws..

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2019, 05:52:19 PM »
Yeah, it was so much better before women had the right to vote, and knew their place.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2019, 07:04:14 PM »
It's all a game of poker.  Some you win some you don't.  I think those that crash and burn like myself waste a lot of time researching future profing which can't be done.  Marriage is a game where the odds are you won't win this is 2019 not 1919.  This site has been great for getting me thinking.  The problem is for an Englishman to have a long relationship with an fsu  woman he must marry her and marriage destroys relationships due to influence feminism has had on marriage laws..

Now this I do agree with, I do the same after a FSU dating meet/date that doesn't work out I try and future proof the process next time. It doesn't really work so much though I think instead it's more a case of gain the knowledge and store it in the subconscious to bring forth as you move through further meets/dates and in using the dating sites/messaging.

I think the problem is that marriage laws/relationships where there are children still stick it to the man in this country and allow the woman a controlling status that can be very destructive. i.e like Moby's wife weaponising his children against him and him losing out on their teenage years as a result, grossly unfair.

Offline ML

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2019, 07:58:11 PM »
So depressing to see guys having so much trouble with a particular gal when the solution is so simple . . . do a WMVM (starting with MANY, MANY) and just drop off any who give you any trouble or concerns.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2019, 08:34:47 PM »
So depressing to see guys having so much trouble with a particular gal when the solution is so simple . . . do a WMVM (starting with MANY, MANY) and just drop off any who give you any trouble or concerns.

Problem comes with getting the MANY, MANY, unless you're Brad Pitt you simply won't get that many respond on online dating. The only place you where the apply to a thousand women approach as you suggest would be Moscow due to its enormous population, well over 12 Million. None of the other cities in the FSU have anywhere near that enormous population you would have to tour the country to match that outcome. The rest of what you say is sound I think though if course some women you only truely find out about much deeper into a relationship.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2019, 01:48:36 AM »
Problem comes with getting the MANY, MANY, unless you're Brad Pitt you simply won't get that many respond on online dating. The only place you where the apply to a thousand women approach as you suggest would be Moscow due to its enormous population, well over 12 Million. None of the other cities in the FSU have anywhere near that enormous population you would have to tour the country to match that outcome. The rest of what you say is sound I think though if course some women you only truely find out about much deeper into a relationship.

Rubbish. Many have been here before you and done it. I don't look like Brad Pitt and I got more dates in Kiev than I had time for.

Your main problem is financial. I don't mean to sound patronising, but if you needed to take out a loan for laser eye surgery (a relatively minor and inexpensive procedure here in the UK), then you show you aren't able to prioritise financially or provide for a woman. First you need to find a lady, which in itself is not cheap, and then comes the cost of moving her over. As others here have told you countless times, you don't stand much of a chance.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2019, 04:15:05 AM »
Trench you live in the south of England and you are converting a one bedroom house into a 3 bedroom house to rent out for £500 a month.  A one bedroom house would have rented out to a couple for £500 to 700.  Also unless you extended the property 3 into 1 does not go

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2019, 04:20:38 AM »
Lyndon .  Kiev is probably the only place in ukraine you could meet many but surely you would do some fining down before you visited.  Surely you like one more than the others at the start.  Personally I could not keep them all separate in my mind.  The process is slightly immoral.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2019, 04:21:43 AM »
Trench you live in the south of England and you are converting a one bedroom house into a 3 bedroom house to rent out for £500 a month.  A one bedroom house would have rented out to a couple for £500 to 700.  Also unless you extended the property 3 into 1 does not go

I'm extending outwards & upwards converting the loft.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2019, 04:37:17 AM »

Rubbish. Many have been here before you and done it. I don't look like Brad Pitt and I got more dates in Kiev than I had time for.

Your main problem is financial. I don't mean to sound patronising, but if you needed to take out a loan for laser eye surgery (a relatively minor and inexpensive procedure here in the UK), then you show you aren't able to prioritise financially or provide for a woman. First you need to find a lady, which in itself is not cheap, and then comes the cost of moving her over. As others here have told you countless times, you don't stand much of a chance.

You can contact a lot of women but only so many will write back. Depending on how picky you are with the women you contact that will reduce the figure also. You can contact a lot of women in a place like Kiev and pick up a few dates probably moreso if you are on hand there and then, but the contact 1000 women doesn't really work there as trouble is finding 1000 women to contact which even if using several sites would be a problem. Many will be busy messaging other guys or more interested in looking at other guys. There is a lot of competition there from other WM.

The laser surgery I went for in the UK cost a bit as I didn't use the high street places. They are much cheaper but there are many bad reviews out there where they have stuffed up. My eyesight is precious time and I wasn't going to risk it to save a few hundred quid, that is better done elsewhere. I also had some other expenses on at the time so figured I can get a loan now and pay it off in a few months time.

Offline msmob

« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2019, 06:47:32 AM »
More Trench 'excuses'

Some of us are lucky and do not get no shows...

Yawn

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2019, 07:15:08 AM »
More Trench 'excuses'

Some of us are lucky and do not get no shows...

Yawn

I've only had only one no show and that was in Lviv, it was a girl I hadn't messaged before going to Lviv so impromptu. What can I say, it happens.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2019, 07:55:02 AM »
Many will be busy messaging other guys or more interested in looking at other guys. There is a lot of competition there from other WM.

But will they go to visit the women?

I know an Ukrainian woman (not my wife) who was very interested in an American guy, and thought that 'he' was 'the man' for her. They Skyped weekly, and he was sending her presents through the post. Naturally she eventually asked him to visit her. He refused, and so the virtual relationship ended.

The competition only exists if the other WM is willing to get on the plane!

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2019, 08:18:18 AM »
Lyndon .  Kiev is probably the only place in ukraine you could meet many but surely you would do some fining down before you visited.  Surely you like one more than the others at the start.  Personally I could not keep them all separate in my mind.  The process is slightly immoral.

Nonesense. I've been in Kharkiv, Odessa, Sumy, Zaporozhye and Kiev (each multiple times) and only one visit was to meet one specific lady. Yes, Sumy was more difficult than Kiev - but there are interesting and available women everywhere. You can whittle down the list as much as you see fit, depending on how long you are staying in one place. Nothing immoral about it, you are only meeting a lady for coffee or wine to see if there is chemistry for a further meeting.

Agree with Mob, everything that doesn't go Trench's way leads to more feeble excuses.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2019, 08:48:37 AM »

Nonesense. I've been in Kharkiv, Odessa, Sumy, Zaporozhye and Kiev (each multiple times) and only one visit was to meet one specific lady. Yes, Sumy was more difficult than Kiev - but there are interesting and available women everywhere. You can whittle down the list as much as you see fit, depending on how long you are staying in one place. Nothing immoral about it, you are only meeting a lady for coffee or wine to see if there is chemistry for a further meeting.

Agree with Mob, everything that doesn't go Trench's way leads to more feeble excuses.

You could indeed meet many outside of Kiev because you'll have less competition. Anywhere other than Kiev, Odessa & Kharkiv will have have a lot less other WM around particularly on the ground. However, how many will you bring up, how tight a criteria, and method of bring up women all come into play. Meet many could mean meeting any number of women from 2 upwards. You might decide to use a walk in agency or independent agent who could set up many dates, but how legit? What I'm saying is if you are after using ML's method of applying to 1000 down to 10 or 20 you are going to struggle outside of Moscow. Some cities such as Kiev you might manage it if you have little in the way of criteria, ie she can smoke, have 3 kids, be very young or old, looks ugly, etc but to have much in the way if criteria at all you'll need Moscow using ML's method or be prepared to travel far and wide.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1986
Total: 1995

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM