It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Agency owners  (Read 19134 times)

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Agency owners
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2005, 04:47:18 AM »
PeeWee wrote:
The agencies provide a valuable service and there has to be a way for the forum members to find and to know the good ones. This forum can help in that regard.

That's the kind of information that is revealed in the trip reports.  In almost every trip report there is an ongoing discussion.  Case by case analysis of what went askew and suggestions for how to do it better in future. We have a current T/R from ronin where he mentions the agency pushing for an early engagement, to me that's a huge red flag.  It would be helpful to the newbie to know the name of this agency.  Avoidance of pitfalls is the name of the game on these boards, silencing this sort of information in order to keep some advertiser happy is not a good thing.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
Agency owners
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2005, 04:51:57 AM »
Damn jb, don't know what's in that coffee your drinking this morning but sure would like to compliment your morning's way of thinking and expressing such. Your 'right on' on many points.

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2005, 04:56:53 AM »
Gee,,, Jack,

(kicking a clod) what part did you like?

Offline Bruno

Agency owners
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2005, 06:12:18 AM »
Quote from: jb
A case in point is the recent brutal murder in California of Iryna Singerman. I wonder if that situation might have been avoided if Mr. Singerman had been given a healthy dose of the clue bat before he decided to marry a prostitute 30 years his junior. I don't know if he ever read a single message board before he swallowed every MOB agency myth and fantasy, but if he were a member of the RWG he would have been given nothing but encouragement and told to go right ahead. Obviously he was a train wreck looking for a place to happen and nobody ever gave him a heads up.

Great, Mr. Singerman is a American man, so he is the good guy for everybody without realy know all the story... and his wife is a hooker...

Where was Mr. Singerman when his woman was with these other man... how have he take care of his wife... don't forget that she was in her first year in USA...

It is so much easy to push the mistake on someone who is dead... and who allow you to call her a hooker without know the detail of story... who say that she was a prostitute... who say that his husband have good take care of her...

Some people here judge to much fast someone without real evidence...

Maybe if Iryna have know antidate, she have never marry Mr. Singeman and she was always living :P:P:P

Offline PeeWee

Agency owners
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2005, 06:33:33 AM »
Quote from: Bruno
A case in point is the recent brutal murder in California of Iryna Singerman. I wonder if that situation might have been avoided if Mr. Singerman had been given a healthy dose of the clue bat before he decided to marry a prostitute 30 years his junior. I don't know if he ever read a single message board before he swallowed every MOB agency myth and fantasy, but if he were a member of the RWG he would have been given nothing but encouragement and told to go right ahead. Obviously he was a train wreck looking for a place to happen and nobody ever gave him a heads up.
Great, Mr. Singerman is a American man, so he is the good guy for everybody without realy know all the story... and his wife is a hooker...

Where was Mr. Singerman when his woman was with these other man... how have he take care of his wife... don't forget that she was in her first year in USA...

It is so much easy to push the mistake on someone who is dead... and who allow you to call her a hooker without know the detail of story... who say that she was a prostitute... who say that his husband have good take care of her...

Some people here judge to much fast someone without real evidence...

Maybe if Iryna have know antidate, she have never marry Mr. Singeman and she was always living :P:P:P

[/quote]
A good point you make, Bruno. Reverse scams happen as well. AM scamming RW. It goes both ways. Both parites have to be aware and cautious. Hopefully it is one of the services of an agency to make an attempt to screen out the undesireables from both sides of the pond. Not all will be screened but as long as a significant number is then there will be less scamming as a result of the agency efforts.

PeeWee

Offline PeeWee

Agency owners
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 06:37:11 AM »
The agencies provide a valuable service and there has to be a way for the forum members to find and to know the good ones. This forum can help in that regard.

That's the kind of information that is revealed in the trip reports. In almost every trip report there is an ongoing discussion. Case by case analysis of what went askew and suggestions for how to do it better in future. We have a current T/R from ronin where he mentions the agency pushing for an early engagement, to me that's a huge red flag. It would be helpful to the newbie to know the name of this agency. Avoidance of pitfalls is the name of the game on these boards, silencing this sort of information in order to keep some advertiser happy is not a good thing.[/quote]
If one were to follow each trip report then it seems a lot could be gleaned from the text as to who is and who is not the agency to deal with. But what about the guys who do not have the time to read through the hours of trip reports? There should be a condensation section that lists the testimonials from the reports. An easy to read section where a guy could get a quick idea who is hot and who is not. A formum members reccomentadion page, if you will.

PeeWee

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2005, 06:40:02 AM »
Bruno,

I swear, you'd contradict me if I told you 90% of American fire trucks were painted red.

Get your mind around the fact that this woman, Iryna Singerman, was not your typical, family oriented, traditional, good girl, RW.  She married a man 30 years older than herself for the purpose of getting a visa to a better life and within a few short months began an illicit affair with another man 40 years older than she was.  

All for money.  What other definition of prostitute do you need?

Bruno,,, I know everyone around here thinks you are a Godsend to the RWD, but you do not have a track record of picking good women.  You picked a visa whore, and married her.  Then allowed Galina to scam you for gifts and money, and now you are back plying your same old bad habits.  I wouldn't trust you to pick a decent puppy, much less a life mate.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
Agency owners
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2005, 06:43:26 AM »
uh-ohhh, I think it's time for me to put on my flame retardant suit.  :shock:

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2005, 06:47:25 AM »
Jack,

The flames will not be directed at you.

Bruno just likes to spout BS whenever he thinks he can make my points look small.  

Offline Bruce

Agency owners
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2005, 07:00:57 AM »
JB - glad Spencer restricted you so you decided to contribute to this board. 
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2005, 07:02:57 AM »
Brue,

It was a no brainer...

Offline Bruno

Agency owners
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2005, 07:04:19 AM »
Quote from: PeeWee
A good point you make, Bruno. Reverse scams happen as well. AM scamming RW. It goes both ways. Both parites have to be aware and cautious. Hopefully it is one of the services of an agency to make an attempt to screen out the undesireables from both sides of the pond. Not all will be screened but as long as a significant number is then there will be less scamming as a result of the agency efforts.

PeeWee

I have not say that Mr. Singerman was a scammer... only that it was possible that he have not good take care of his wife... this don't make him a scammer but a bad husband... and it was only a scenario, not something based on fact...

Until we have some evidence, all is possible... give the time at the police to make his work and only after, we will be able to draw some conclusion...

Offline RacerX

Agency owners
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2005, 07:22:05 AM »
Quote from: Dan

RWD is NOT going to become a battlefield for you to air the dirty laundry from the RWG. There is enough to deal with that occurs right here, without dragging RWG's fights onto this board.

You can deal with your disagreements with Kevin - or anyone else - through PM or through email.

Keep it off the open board.

- Dan

Dan:

This is kind of an outrageous statement to make!  You let Jack, Kevin and many others voice their concerns for page after page and then become the "moderator" when someone you must have had problems with in the past comes on for just ONE post.

I would never want to see RWD become a pissing-match between agency owners, but I don't see any comments directed to Jack about keeping his comments in check, or to use PM's.

FWIW, I agree with a number of other members who think these types of posts should either be deleted/locked or allowed to continue somewhere on this board - but definately NOT in the "Starting Out" section.

I think agency owners are a great source of information, so there as got to be a way to pick their brains without them flaming each other.  Maybe  an "Ask the Agency" section where there is some moderation to stop flaming.  I dunno....

Offline Bruno

Agency owners
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2005, 07:23:40 AM »
Bruno,

I swear, you'd contradict me if I told you 90% of American fire trucks were painted red.

Get your mind around the fact that this woman, Iryna Singerman, was not your typical, family oriented, traditional, good girl, RW. She married a man 30 years older than herself for the purpose of getting a visa to a better life and within a few short months began an illicit affair with another man 40 years older than she was.

All for money. What other definition of prostitute do you need?

Bruno,,, I know everyone around here thinks you are a Godsend to the RWD, but you do not have a track record of picking good women. You picked a visa whore, and married her. Then allowed Galina to scam you for gifts and money, and now you are back plying your same old bad habits. I wouldn't trust you to pick a decent puppy, much less a life mate.

JB, i have not reply to your post because it was you... if someone other have say the same, i have reply the same... if you read the topic itself, you can see that i have around the same meaning and that i have reply it to other people before you...

Of maybe you have place this story here, something off-topic, in the hope that my reaction can start a new war between you and me... in so case, you have miss... i reply but i don't make war...

It seen that you know a lot about these story of Singerman... you are so sure that it is for money... was you below the bed ? If you have real information, post it in the right topic... it will be interesting...

Now, about my first wife, yes, i have mary a visa whore... and i have agree that i have make a mistake... since i am someone with enough mind, i don't make the same error two time... About Galina, what have happen can happen to everybody... several woman continue the hunt, same after first meeting... About money, she have not receive a lot and for gift, they was more for her family... only, she have not say the true in time and i have make a trip for nothing... i correct, almost nothing, i have know good time with Luda :P...

And i don't care that everyone take me like the Godsend to the RWD... i am only Bruno and i say my meaning... if some take me for God or the Evil, i don't care... but it seen to be a problem for you... you wish be the Godsend but your multiple and several mistake have send you very hard on the ground... welcome between the human, mister God :P

Feel you free to reply to these post but it was the last time i reply to your insult... but don't hope that i will not more read your usual post and make comment when it is needed... i make it for other, i don't see why you will have a other treatment...

Offline KenC

• Trips: No Selection
Agency owners
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2005, 07:41:33 AM »
Bruno,

You wrote:

I have not say that Mr. Singerman was a scammer... only that it was possible that he have not good take care of his wife... this don't make him a scammer but a bad husband... and it was only a scenario, not something based on fact...

Until we have some evidence, all is possible... give the time at the police to make his work and only after, we will be able to draw some conclusion

How come most of your thinking is so ass backwards?  The evidence is so slanted toward the RW being a gold digging visa whore and you are the only one that looks to the husband to be the bad guy.  He may have been a fool, but responsible for his wife's cheating ways?  Come on!  It is no wonder, with your ability (or lack thereof) of coming to some reasonable conclusions, that people write:

Bruno,,, I know everyone around here thinks you are a Godsend to the RWD, but you do not have a track record of picking good women. You picked a visa whore, and married her. Then allowed Galina to scam you for gifts and money, and now you are back plying your same old bad habits. I wouldn't trust you to pick a decent puppy, much less a life mate.

I have to agree with this statement 100%.  It is too bad that you write so much volume here, because I am always afraid that some poor unknowing newbie will actually believe your dribble.

KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2005, 07:47:51 AM »
Ken,

I can only say,,,,"Amen, Brother"

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2005, 08:15:18 AM »
RacerX,

you wrote:
Dan:

This is kind of an outrageous statement to make! You let Jack, Kevin and many others voice their concerns for page after page and then become the "moderator" when someone you must have had problems with in the past comes on for just ONE post.

I agree with Dan in this.  I dislike the notion that another board owner should be allowed to come here and attempt to influence policy on the RWD.  It's true that Spencer only posted a brief "one liner", but the intent is clear to me.

What happened on the RWG should stay on the RWG. It serves no purpose being aired on the RWD.  I have the same problem when members lift a post from this board and use it as a topic starter on another board, or to defame a member who posts an opinion here, which I've observed happening on both the RWG and on LV.  (Bruno, are you reading this?)

Let's keep the boards content seperate.  There's no need to co-mingle the several boards which garner opinion on the subject of RW care and feeding.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 08:24:00 AM by jb »

Offline Bruno

Agency owners
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2005, 08:55:14 AM »

How come most of your thinking is so ass backwards?  The evidence is so slanted toward the RW being a gold digging visa whore and you are the only one that looks to the husband to be the bad guy.  He may have been a fool, but responsible for his wife's cheating ways?  Come on!  It is no wonder, with your ability (or lack thereof) of coming to some reasonable conclusions, that people write:[/size][/font][/b]

Ken, actually, it is only a evidence that she have a relation with a other man... over the motive, nobody know it actualy... You judge directly the woman... sorry guys, it is maybe usual in some US state to accuse people of something without real evidence but it is not in our tradition... i don't accuse the man, i say that with what we know, all is possible... a good lawer explore all the way... not only these who lead to make someone guilty but these who can lead to make the person innocent...

I have to agree with this statement 100%.  It is too bad that you write so much volume here, because I am always afraid that some poor unknowing newbie will actually believe your dribble.

[/size][/font][/b]
Ken, you are free to agree with people who have other meaning that me... i am not a dictator who try to impose is point of view... but it will be more construtive for the forum to reply at the post and not attack the person... The "statement" is a low attack used by some people when they don't know what to reply to a post... in place of reply to the idea in post, they attack the poster... in the hope to discredit the idea in the post itself...

About the volume, i am sorry but i have learn from the very beginning that i need to prove all i write since i was not from the "communauty"... so, i copy definition from encyclopedie, copy part of history...

And really, if you have so much knowledge for newbie, why you don't post more... share what you know for help them... if i can post volume, why you, you cannot... of course, i don't speak about post attack but about post something construtif... this is more difficult and ask more time...

I have the same problem when members lift a post from this board and use it as a topic starter on another board, or to defame a member who posts an opinion here, which I've observed happening on both the RWG and on LV. (Bruno, are you reading this?)

Of course, i read this... and i have already reply in a other topic... the only crossing post i have make on LV was my own post :P...

Now, about the first part, in bold, several topic starter here are post or article from other place... several trip report are publish to several forum... do you mean that RWD need to prohibit the free exchange of information...

Maybe a new rule : "all the post that you make here cannot be duplicate on other forum, all you read is confidential and can not be publish on other place, you are only allowed to be member from RWD and not other place..."

The exhange of information are the main reason of forum... wish stop it mean the dead of the forum...

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2005, 09:11:47 AM »
No, Bruno, you lifted portions of my posts and placed them on LV to prove I'm some kind of hate monger, and to protray me as the bad person.

That was your sin.

Edit:  Even more interesting,,,, going back to the original link;
http://www.lillavilla.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=243#243

It's no longer accessible as an readable English forum, I guess LV has dissappeared into thin air.

Good stuff...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 09:20:00 AM by jb »

Offline Shadow

Agency owners
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2005, 09:39:01 AM »
jb, LV is still live and kicking... check out http://forum.lillavilla.com 

Regarding the post of Spencer....I can see valid arguments for both sides. Now that there is thought about 'Ask an Agency' section, perhaps RWD could open an 'All Forum Moderators' section where anyone who is moderating a Russian Women forum can reply questions from others. Now THAT would be a novelty.:D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2005, 09:58:09 AM »
Now THAT would be a novelty

I suspect it would also be counter productive.  There are several "moderators" on these boards who are not successully married to an RW/UW, nor have they been married for an extended length of time. Spencer is a prime example.  He has never been to the FSU that I know of, nor has he ever actually dated a RW.   These guys know virtually nothing about the overall process. If I were a newbie I'd be very leary of advice from those who have not been there or done that.

Be very careful from whom you solicit advice.  You may get an earful of nonsense.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 10:03:00 AM by jb »

Offline corncrowe

Agency owners
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2005, 10:04:11 AM »
Be very careful from whom you solicit advice. You may get an earful of nonsense.
Bait...now wait and see who comes fishing...

Jon

« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 10:04:00 AM by corncrowe »

Offline jb

Agency owners
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2005, 10:16:21 AM »
corncrowe,

Have you ever had a thought that needed more than nine words to express?  Or, did the only original idea you ever have die of loneliness?  

You are starting to make us Texans look bad.  Perk up, post something thought provoking, or comment on something that will spur the interest of the other members.  Anything but those inane little cartoons,,, please.

Offline itstime

Agency owners
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2005, 10:18:22 AM »
Yeah corncrowe. Either fish or cut bait!

:D

Offline Shadow

Agency owners
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2005, 10:18:55 AM »
 If I were a newbie I'd be very leary of advice from those who have not been there or done that.
Very true, but on the other hand right now I can give a lot of current information about the process, but in 10 years I might only have 10 year old advice...if I am lucky ;) 

No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541464
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3366
Most Online Ever: 12701