It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend  (Read 16836 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2020, 07:49:32 AM »
Wow, you're living dangerously .. ;)  I'm not a fan of Mexican food.. 

You were raised in the UK, they didn't even have food*
made by the locals when you were a lad. Bangers and
mash on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Mash and
bangers on Tues, Thursday and Saturday. Fish and
chips on Sunday. Steak and kidney pie on holidays

Mexico is 706% larger than United Kingdom and has
several different food regions and has a wide variety of
cuisines.

Here is a link to 7 different Mexican food regions (but they
have more than 7).
http://www.picos.net/the-seven-regions-of-mexican-cuisine/

I've only been to Mexico once and that was TJ in 1990.. But I'm sure I saw a comparison that eth Mexicans were fatter in the US than 'home' ..

Curvy doesn't mean fat. It's just that fat girls started calling themselves
curvy when they should have called themselves lumpy, frumpy (or fat).
Latina's are shorter than their Slavic counterparts and usually have
dark hair and eyes. 

Average height of a Russian woman 165 cm or 5' 5".
Average height of a Mexican woman 159 cm or 5' 2".

*I am teasing, they have edible and tasty food in the UK but
they do have a ton of really bland stuff as well. I live about
200 miles from Mexico.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 07:58:12 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Best Dating Sites Today for Friend of Friend
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2020, 08:27:18 AM »
I am of the mind of late that the very best access to the best dating connection are still in your own locale and through social networking. Actual virtual dating sites should only be complimentary rather than the primal source.

We just had brunch with a few friends last Saturday in the Marina. 5 were single FSUWs, either never married or divorced. There was this one particular gal that others were trying to find a match for, and it was pretty interesting how it seemed there was this over-riding sentiment how 'difficult' this was for her to meet someone whom she 'expressed' looks hardly made the top-10 criteria.

No joke - this gal would've been Megan Fox's twin sister. Every angle, from face, body and height...the eyes, the lips, the hair - undeniably Megan Fox!

She's currently renting a 'guest room' in a fairly shady part of town, recently graduated - and desperately 'single' - presently unemployed. The reason for her chronically being single is her aversion to the men's obvious fixation by her 'look's. Unfortunately, as is always the case with the very vast majority of men regardless of age, they haven't the clue accompanied by the serious lack of social grace how to put a woman like this gal at ease. I often regard gorgeous women to be the loneliest people in any social settings.

I have no doubt this is still true today as it was back during my highly enjoyable single years.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 08:42:24 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2020, 08:34:51 AM »
I often regard gorgeous women to be the loneliest people in any social settings.

Back when I was single, I always knew that somebody had
to kiss the hotties, so I figured it might as well be me.

Don't you live in Southern California? That might be the hotbed
of shallow single people in the USA. It definitely was when I was
young.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2020, 08:52:21 AM »
Yes, Bill...Grew up in Sta.Monica and lived most of my adult, single years in Marina Del Rey. Palisades/Malibu from the north of me, Westside/Hollywood to the east and Southbay/OC to the south.

You are so right, that 'attitude' *if no one else can, why not me* works like a charm the very vast majority of time. Gorgeous women really do cry out for 'attention' but in the most subtle, discreet, almost unassuming way. Words of flattery, bumbled compliments are just something you never rely on. It has a completely opposite effect.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2020, 09:08:50 AM »
I am of the mind of late that the very best access to the best dating connection are still in your own locale and through social networking. Actual virtual dating sites should only be complimentary rather than the primal source.

We just had brunch with a few friends last Saturday in the Marina. 5 were single FSUWs, either never married or divorced. There was this one particular gal that others were trying to find a match for, and it was pretty interesting how it seemed there was this over-riding sentiment how 'difficult' this was for her to meet someone whom she 'expressed' looks hardly made the top-10 criteria.

No joke - this gal would've been Megan Fox's twin sister. Every angle, from face, body and height...the eyes, the lips, the hair - undeniably Megan Fox!

She's currently renting a 'guest room' in a fairly shady part of town, recently graduated - and desperately 'single' - presently unemployed. The reason for her chronically being single is her aversion to the men's obvious fixation by her 'look's. Unfortunately, as is always the case with the very vast majority of men regardless of age, they haven't the clue accompanied by the serious lack of social grace how to put a woman like this gal at ease. I often regard gorgeous women to be the loneliest people in any social settings.

I have no doubt this is still true today as it was back during my highly enjoyable single years.

You are absolutely right. I met a like Megan Fox at the happy new year and we spent a lovely time together.
So when you play the field on the emotional, intellectual level, never saying even a little word on her looks, whatever it could be, you become a winner. 
If you show genuine interest in her personnality, what she likes, her personal story ... you could find, a keeper. You could raise her interest beyond friendship. 
And anyways if you just get a friendship with a 9, maybe she will introduce you to some other female friends, not so bad no?  :P   
Men are expressing too much sexual interest with hotties, by the words or by how they are staring women. Many women just want to feel, comfortable with a man, and have something like equal level status to set up a common field of interest.

Men are making a mistake by complimenting a woman by her looks. It's so sketchy for a woman who hear the same s.... ten or twenty times a week.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2020, 09:18:01 AM »

She's currently renting a 'guest room' in a fairly shady part of town, recently graduated - and desperately 'single' - presently unemployed.

If I were single, I'd have no problem in trying to get to know a girl like that.

Men are making a mistake by complimenting a woman by her looks. It's so sketchy for a woman who hear the same s.... ten or twenty times a week.

True, many of those 10's do not want a man that is in awe of them. When I go out on dates, a woman gets ONE compliment about her looks. I might say she's wearing a beautiful dress or her hair looks wonderful. She'll know I am paying attention but I'm not in awe of her butt, face or boobs.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2020, 10:38:05 AM »
She'll know I am paying attention but I'm not in awe of her butt, face or boobs.

But what about her legs ??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline treddie

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2020, 12:16:44 PM »
I advised him to avoid the PPL sites.  Yes, the "flesh" photos had caught his eye, and I told him sophisticated FSUW do not show such photos on the Internet.   When starting in 2002, I met many fine, serious  women through Elena's Models.  I suggested he study it, and I would confirm if it is still reputable.    Is it?  If not, what are the  reputable dating sites today?

I recommend Elena's Models. It's where I met my future wife. As per the norm, your friend should take standard precautions and understand the costs/requirements of marrying someone from another country/culture.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1874
Total: 1885

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM