It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Off Topic Diversions  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Off Topic Diversions
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2020, 05:58:23 PM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24453.msg539270#msg539270

Property in Lombardy is never going to be within your economic reach. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:13:43 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2020, 06:43:11 PM »
if you don’t have family connections that can allow you to catch a ride on a privately owned Russian registered commercial aircraft, registered as part of the crew and land at Domodedovo late at night....

BUT...
if you DO have the $$$$ and you’re not a “poor but honest” kinda character...

Leading Charter Technologies (LTC) in Mosva
vip.chartertech.ru
a ticket is around $5,000, but they’ll do everything to get you into Moscva
you still have to have a quarantine spot....

otherwise, Moscva looks wide open right now

I'll be there 2 months from now

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2020, 09:37:35 PM »
I can work forward from my place up the Welsh valleys. So no alone it's not going to make it for me but it's a good first stepping stone. Remember now property is going to be cheap in places like Northern Italy and elsewhere soon. This virus is making places with a declining population decline further, then there is the economic impact. That all adds up to likely cheap property. Imagine a cheap property that is just in a bit of a state of disrepair say in Northern Italy. I can buy such a property do it up and have a great little place to relax with a Ukrainian girl. All can be done relatively cheaply :)

The forecasts are for property to go up, initially - as so many families have, sadly, split ..so there's increased demand for property.  I cannot see this temp blip lasting, but these are interesting times..

You should look at places where FSU folk can no longer show income needed to get residency and are selling up .. Bulgaria ?

Or just find a desperate Muslim orphan who grew up in Russia.

My wife was born of an Uzbek dad, was effectively 'orphaned' as he was in his mid 50's ( and had no legs..blown off in the Red Army's push for Berlin ) when she was born .. Ma was a paraplegic .. After one died and t'other found it hard to cope she was placed in a former Soviet orphanage in another 'Stan and left for what became Russia ..just before the USSR broke up in her v.early 20's.

Could it be, our serially single, gossiping, fibber ( who is "too old to seek a FSU W")  is 'at it', again ..?

Of course, he will tell us it's just a coincidence.. Other's will observe it was very specific 'advice'  :popcorn:

Let's pretend it is a 'coincidence' .. Why would a Muslim lass in Moscow be 'desperate' ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1985
Total: 1994

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM