It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Security and Life  (Read 15753 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Security and Life
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2016, 11:10:14 AM »
Happens in the US too, doesn't it ;D?

Yes, even inside my house.

But unfortunately, I don't hear the accent anymore.

Actually, I never did hear much accent from the FSUW, even as they certainly had it.  Don't know what is wrong with my hearing. 

I don't hear the accent when they are talking with me, but I do hear it when I hear them talking to someone else.  Pretty weird . . . or is this a standard phenomena Sandro?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »
Yes, but you have to interact with 'foreign' people every day.
They speak English with an accent, if at all.
And some of them even look considerably different than 'us.'

I am the 'foreigner' in your sense of the word..
I speak their languages with an accent
I inherited mediterranean, darker looks from the side of my family that immigrated to the US from Portugal eons ago.
I have been held up at the Turkish border because the Turks thought I might have been a citizen trying to leave without having served in the military despite holding a US passport.  That was interesting :)
All my children, myself and my wife are dual and one even quadruple citizens
I have never lived with 'foreigners'.. only neighbors.

I don't think I understand your question, or was it a statement?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2016, 04:39:37 PM »

Part of it yes, taxes account for around 20% of the difference. Also factor in volume pricing for the USA, lower cost in order to compete with other makes in the US (subsidies), and different manufacturer specs all factor in. It is just cheaper and much easier to buy sports cars here.

Take out the 19% VAT, and the motor vehicle tax, and the cars are exactly the same price.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2016, 04:53:05 PM »
I am not saying that Sweden/UK/Germany/Belarus/[insert any country] is better then any other, they all have problems, not least my own shitty country with all immigrants putting our crime rates through the roof (and yes, its mainly male immigrants doing this)

But that is the fault of your politicians, rather than the immigrants.  You haven't adjusted your sexual assault laws in a manner which discourages these assaults.

Canada is less harsh than the U.S. in regard to sexual assault, but a rapist here is going to go to jail, even if he is a minor.  If he is an immigrant, he will be deported at the end of his sentence.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2016, 05:06:01 PM »
I don't hear the accent when they are talking with me, but I do hear it when I hear them talking to someone else.  Pretty weird . . . or is this a standard phenomena Sandro?
First time I ever heard of something like that, ML - a sort of 'selective hearing' :-\.

Maybe you are paying more attention to the 'contents' of the verbal message rather than its 'form' when you are its addressee?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2016, 05:11:37 PM »
First time I ever heard of something like that, ML - a sort of 'selective hearing' :-\ .

Maybe you are paying more attention to the 'contents' of the verbal message rather than its 'form' when you are its addressee?

Or he isn't listening at all.  ;D

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2016, 11:30:01 PM »

Reality: "White people's America" is as safe or safer than Britain or Europe - especially now that you have 1+ million feral Muslims.

Your 'reality' is somewhat warped by the somewhat ;interesting and selective' application of your ignorance.

You are smarter than this, so why post 'hickey' ?

Even in the height of the troubles in N.Ireland one was more likely to die a violent death - due to a gun -  in the USA.

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2016, 07:26:28 AM »

But that is the fault of your politicians, rather than the immigrants.  You haven't adjusted your sexual assault laws in a manner which discourages these assaults.

Canada is less harsh than the U.S. in regard to sexual assault, but a rapist here is going to go to jail, even if he is a minor.  If he is an immigrant, he will be deported at the end of his sentence.

I haven't fact checked Nightwish's claim that sex assaults are skyrocketing due to immigrants. Assuming it's true, that would men the rate of sex assaults were much lower in the past. That means the current laws worked in the past. It could be in the immigrants genes that they take women more forcefully. I agree with you new laws to punish criminals will discourage those assaults. Some think a gun ban will help in America. Maybe Sweden can try a immigrant ban? Of course that is not fair to the majority of law abiding immigrants who are productive in Sweden's society.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2016, 07:50:43 AM »
Our law is not the problem, it's these people's view on a western woman - no burka means she is a whore and open game..  to simplify it.
So we are becoming the rape capital of the world (I think we are no 2 now)
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.
  :puke:

Now bare in mind that sweden is ~10 million and every single day we read about a woman or two that has been raped, mainly of immigrants and often by what's called
Underaged immigrants -  something we have a BIG problem with since we don't do age checks on arrivals.. so they are really 25-35 of age..
so in that regard, Sweden is not a paradise..

Last year we received 160 000 immigrants.. on a population of 10 mil. 
36000 of these where "children" - ofc no but they said they were so they was granted asylum - and we are so "good" that we don't even check their story or age :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat:

Old numbers but the trend is still the same..
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/dec/02/sweden-oecds-highest-per-capita-asylum-seekers-syria
The latest Migration Outlook report says that 556,000 people sought asylum within the OECD in 2013. Germany received almost a fifth of the total number (109,580).

However, when the figures are adjusted on a per capita basis then Sweden takes a clear lead. It received 5,700 asylum seekers for every million residents of the country. This is more than twice as many as any other country in the OECD.

The most likely countries for asylum seekers to Sweden to come from were Eritrea, Somalia and, of course, Syria.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BC

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 08:32:47 AM »
Our law is not the problem, it's these people's view on a western woman - no burka means she is a whore and open game..  to simplify it.
So we are becoming the rape capital of the world (I think we are no 2 now)
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape  :puke:

Sweden may pop up high for rape incidents, but hasn't it always been that way since rape statistics are counted a bit differently?  Like a marital rape incident producing 300 statistical rapes, or what other countries consider sexual assault might be counted as rape?  Maybe rapes and sexual assaults by foreigners are being highlighted by news media?

Offline alex330

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2016, 09:06:23 AM »
Nightwish is correct, Sweden is number two for rape capital of the World. Almost all are gang rapes are by muslim immigrants from Africa. I believe it is one in five Swedish women will be violently gang raped with the current stats.

Sweden may pop up high for rape incidents, but hasn't it always been that way since rape statistics are counted a bit differently?

Nope, rape in Sweden is up 1500% since they let foreigners flood their shores.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:08:19 AM by alex330 »

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2016, 09:13:01 AM »
Alex330

I've read you post a LOT of 'interesting stuff'  on here ..from lifestyle standards to 'rape stats' that suggest Islamic gangs run riot in Stockholm.

Pay attention to someone who HAS travelled to the places you clearly haven't...

1/ read this article ..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

2/ I'm more than a little tired of folks suggesting the likes of the UK are 'over-run' by immigrants of the  'wrong' religion - you would have voted to leave EU - which has brought in far more white Christians.. :deadhorse:

Really, do some posters THINK before writing such patent nonsense ? 

The VERY sad thing is .... you are nowhere near alone in your ignorance

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:20:58 AM by msmobyone »
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2016, 10:17:44 AM »
Alex330

I've read you post a LOT of 'interesting stuff'  on here ..from lifestyle standards to 'rape stats' that suggest Islamic gangs run riot in Stockholm.

1/ read this article ..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

2/ I'm more than a little tired of folks suggesting the likes of the UK are 'over-run' by immigrants of the  'wrong' religion - you would have voted to leave EU - which has brought in far more white Christians.. :deadhorse:

Sad to read your ignorance bcs you HAS travelled to these places..  I LIVE here.. and that article is pure bullshit more or less, political correctness in it's essence.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2016, 01:06:34 PM »
Sad to read your ignorance bcs you HAS travelled to these places..  I LIVE here.. and that article is pure bullshit more or less, political correctness in it's essence.

Sad, indeed that you might not be able to handle a realistic explanation...

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2016, 02:43:00 PM »
but when the "realistic explanation" that you refer to is not entirely true?

Who knows more about what is happening in my country, me who lives here or you?
Do you read Swedish media, now I am talking about our native media, watch our news programs,

Jerzy Sarnecki who is referred to in the article is a notorious PK "scientist", he has seen NO correlation between immigration and crime, just that social standard is what makes criminals.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape.
This is a HUGE lie.. that would be sexual harassment at most with our current laws.
If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.
Another lie, this would probably be classified as Sexual Abuse in a relationship, not rape.

So you base your whole idea on an article that is false, and then asks me to "handle a realistic explanation..."

Your exactly like Dragonkid, one experience and your the expert   :cluebat:

Offline alex330

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2016, 03:16:15 PM »

1/ read this article ..

2/ I'm more than a little tired of folks suggesting the likes of the UK are 'over-run' by immigrants of the  'wrong' relgion - you would have voted to leave EU - which has brought in far more white Christians.. :deadhorse:

Poor article, but I was not aware Sweden had changed it's reporting habits. I looked into it a bit further and found further more balanced stats. They still back up the fact that there is a rape crisis in Sweden attributed to immigrants. With these stats Sweden falls down a few notches.

http://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra-2014-vaw-survey-at-a-glance-oct14_en.pdf

Guess which countries rank higher? What is the common denominator for all? Surprise,surprise.

Who's the ignorant one now?

PS As far as Brexit goes, nobody cares but this may help you.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2016, 05:37:50 PM »

lol

I find it ironic how you ridicule alex for commenting on a place he didn't visit and yet you won't accept what a person says who actually lives there. 

Allow me to user your own remarks...

Pay attention to someone who LIVES in a place you clearly haven't. 

and

Really, do you THINK before writing such patent nonsense ?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:46:35 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2016, 12:50:27 AM »
but when the "realistic explanation" that you refer to is not entirely true?

Who knows more about what is happening in my country, me who lives here or you?
Do you read Swedish media, now I am talking about our native media, watch our news programs,

You MAY know more, but you are being disingenuous - and you know it ...suggesting non-existent untruths..resorting to Ad Hominem fallacy.. example below :(

Jerzy Sarnecki who is referred to in the article is a notorious PK "scientist", he has seen NO correlation between immigration and crime, just that social standard is what makes criminals.
This is a HUGE lie.. that would be sexual harassment at most with our current laws. Another lie, this would probably be classified as Sexual Abuse in a relationship, not rape.

I 'see' so are you a professor of law - have you examples of legal precedent for your 'ASSertion' ?  Unless you do - good luck with this  - the 'lie' is your 'statement'

Your exactly like Dragonkid, one experience and your the expert   :cluebat:

I am pleased to report I have zip experience of rape - either as a perpetrator, recipient or in a legal situation...

Your analogy - based on the ignorance of your riposte - might be better applied to the face in the mirror, when you shave.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2016, 01:01:18 AM »

Poor article

Care to explain how you arrived your opinion ? 

I looked into it a bit further and found further more balanced stats. They still back up the fact that there is a rape crisis in Sweden attributed to immigrants. With these stats Sweden falls down a few notches.

Your url demonstrates that Sweden is 'safer' than Latvia, Denmark and Finland...ranking alongside Britain, Germany, France, etc,.    Is this the std of your research ?

Which makes a mockery of your 'killer question'..

Guess which countries rank higher? What is the common denominator for all? Surprise,surprise.

Latvia, Denmark and Finland  I'm indeed surprised ... :D

Who's the ignorant one now?

QUITE...

PS As far as Brexit goes, nobody cares but this may help you.

Not sure how using a feminine intimate wash product will cure Britain's bombing economy / currency ..

Offline alex330

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2016, 09:35:51 AM »
Care to explain how you arrived your opinion ? 

Your url demonstrates that Sweden is 'safer' than Latvia, Denmark and Finland...ranking alongside Britain, Germany, France, etc,.    Is this the std of your research ?

The article was poorly written and lacked facts. There are better explanations on the web in regards to Sweden's reporting.

Sweden actually looks safer than Britain and France on this study. France does not surprise me. Denmark has the same issue as Sweden, so with the differences in reporting makes sense. The key lies in rapes attributed to unknown people if you look at the study carefully.

You can also factor in women who will not come forward due to fear or shame from the rape. The numbers are in reality much higher.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2016, 12:50:08 PM »

Hey Nightwish. Can you please post a link the ratio of immigrants to natives who are commiting this henious crimes? Actually, any link where it shows where this bastards came from?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline alex330

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2016, 01:02:52 PM »

Offline alex330

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2016, 01:24:39 PM »

Hey Nightwish. Can you please post a link the ratio of immigrants to natives who are commiting this henious crimes? Actually, any link where it shows where this bastards came from?

There is no such public statistics available that shows ethnicity, "we" don't have that information when we do statistics because it's "deemed irrelevant" and not allowed by our government.   :-\
But open any swedish media any given day and it has reported a new case of sexual harassment or rape - often by a group of men, wait 2-3 weeks and then the information from the court slips out (anyone can get these if you just ask for it, by something called Public Access to Information and Secrecy Act) and 90% of the cases the suspects have the usual names that you find in the middle east or Africa.

Offline Nightwish

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541379
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400
Most Online Ever: 12701