It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: EU Issues  (Read 78928 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
EU Issues
« Reply #350 on: September 28, 2018, 11:19:53 PM »
Now you ARE being stupid...   Posting bollox you read from someone else elsewhere ?! You will know...I didn't change my mobile number / email

HOW many posters will try to bring up bollox about my off board life rather than the issue ?))))

Well, you are .... the forecast economics dips came and you STILL tell us all is 'good' or deny we are already FAR worse off ...  even the Chancellor of Exchequer and Bank of England chief  tell you what you won't hear

Boy, I've made enough for more than one lifetime and the irony of your question is delicious ....

INCORRECT

When I post daft I'm happy to admit it and learn - you might like to try it ....
Typical Moby response......stupid, daft, bollox.

Offboard? Your form is plastered across these boards.

You’re just an argumentative tosspot, Moby. Almost every thread is polluted with your ‘DAFT BOLLOX’.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
EU Issues
« Reply #351 on: September 28, 2018, 11:50:12 PM »
Typical Moby response......stupid, daft, bollox.

It is noted you fail to deal with any point fib you raised ..

Offboard? Your form is plastered across these boards.

Ah, so your ( personal ) and off-topic  'facts' DO come from hearsay ? ;)

You’re just an argumentative tosspot, Moby. Almost every thread is polluted with your ‘DAFT BOLLOX’.

Don't keep it bottled up . speak your mind .....and thanks for dealing with my points / questions / observations in a meaningful, reasoned 'riposte'

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
EU Issues
« Reply #352 on: September 29, 2018, 12:34:54 AM »
'twas neither childish nor bad tempered ...just playing a big part of my life and you touched a raw nerve

Ahh ok. No biggie.

Sometimes easier to let bare bones go and let others gnaw on spittle ;)

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »
It is noted you fail to deal with any point fib you raised ..

Ah, so your ( personal ) and off-topic  'facts' DO come from hearsay ? ;)

Don't keep it bottled up . speak your mind .....and thanks for dealing with my points / questions / observations in a meaningful, reasoned 'riposte'
I’ve already said in a previous post there’s no point in engaging in meaningful discussion with a pillock like you. It doesn’t exist. ( meaningful discussions, that is)

Hearsay????. That’s exceedingly rich, old chum.

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2018, 09:58:53 AM »
Ahh ok. No biggie.

Sometimes easier to let bare bones go and let others gnaw on spittle ;)

You should know by now, BC..I'll never learn - but don't hold grudges ;)

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #355 on: September 29, 2018, 11:04:39 AM »
I’ve already said in a previous post there’s no point in engaging in meaningful discussion with a pillock like you. It doesn’t exist. ( meaningful discussions, that is)

Hearsay????. That’s exceedingly rich, old chum.

To repeat :

Being called a 'pillock' by an internet idiot who gets 'personal' and repeats bollox from someone else's shyte he read doesn't made what you posted any less 'true / factual'

Back on topic ..

BBC NI constantly covers 'Brexit' paying particular attention to the border question - the 'backstop' scenario - and I've consistently warned 'Brextemists' that the DUP will simply not tolerate such a scenario - but cannot afford to be seen to support a hard  Brexit - as they'd face electoral annihilation  ( NI is pro remain 70-30 )

If one doesn't understand what this means for a 'hard Brexit' ..  There can't be one - the Govt will be toppled, first

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2018, 12:41:01 PM »
To repeat :

Being called a 'pillock' by an internet idiot who gets 'personal' and repeats bollox from someone else's shyte he read doesn't made what you posted any less 'true / factual'

Back on topic ..

BBC NI constantly covers 'Brexit' paying particular attention to the border question - the 'backstop' scenario - and I've consistently warned 'Brextemists' that the DUP will simply not tolerate such a scenario - but cannot afford to be seen to support a hard  Brexit - as they'd face electoral annihilation  ( NI is pro remain 70-30 )

If one doesn't understand what this means for a 'hard Brexit' ..  There can't be one - the Govt will be toppled, first
Your repeated denials doesn’t mean that ‘shyte’ didn’t occur. Typical Moby, ducking and swerving his way through life.

The Beeb is your gospel, it seems. Carry on believing, always good for a laugh.
As for your ‘theories’ on Brexit, like I’ve said, not worth my time, Mr Pillock.

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2018, 11:56:00 PM »
Your repeated denials doesn’t mean that ‘shyte’ didn’t occur. Typical Moby, ducking and swerving his way through life.

JG, you are a VERY confused person ..

It's bad enough that you re-peat bollox gossip ( you know I'll 'deny' as I KEEP pointing out it's shyte) as some sort of attempt to 'belittle' my experience and why I'm not looking forward to UK out of the EU

But to suggest I'm 'ducking and swerving' when it's clear to any normal person - when an Internet idiot is repeating said shyte - havibg NO evidence to support his stance and not knowing his 'opponent' - suggests you may need serious help as to what constitutes STUPID..

We can see who is fibbing in a simple test ... Name WHO I 'stiffed' and the chances are I still do biz with them

You see ... YOU truly are the person - having made the slur - several times - that should be proving it ...;)))

The Beeb is your gospel, it seems.

I can't get the regional ITV news on SKY receivers ... but CAN watch the BBC regional news from anywhere.... Please tell us where we'd watch NI politicians being questioned - nightly - on another media ? ....

As for your ‘theories’ on Brexit, like I’ve said, not worth my time, Mr Pillock.

..yet here you are.. FAILING and just making up stuff ...

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
EU Issues
« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2018, 11:42:24 AM »
NI is pro remain 70-30 

I have never commented in this thread before! Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales should remember how much they are subsidised by England ... see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40248345

I am Europhile although voted for Brexit in both 1975 and 2016 on economic grounds. For the record, Project Fear changed me from a reluctant Remainer to a Brexiteer during the last referendum debate. Even Jeremy Hunt today has compared the EU to the USSR and accuses the 'EUSSR' of holding us 'prisoner'!

Just my tuppence worth in this debate!

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2018, 08:55:42 PM »
Project Fear was fact all along ....

£300 million/ week 'savings' ...Let;s put  which campaign truly fibbed in perspective

Offline DaveNY

EU Issues
« Reply #360 on: September 30, 2018, 09:09:30 PM »
Good chance there's going to be a 2nd referendum on Brexit? It's only the beginning of October, if there's a “significant” number of Tory MPs who would be prepared to back a second referendum now by the start of 2019 there'll probably be even more Tory MPs looking to have a 2nd referendum.

The date for the UK to leave the EU is 11pm local time March 29 2019 so schedule the 2nd referendum for some time around the beginning of February and a vote to stay in the EU will probably pass.   

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/final-apos-significant-apos-number-080458599.html

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #361 on: September 30, 2018, 10:45:27 PM »
JG, you are a VERY confused person ..

It's bad enough that you re-peat bollox gossip ( you know I'll 'deny' as I KEEP pointing out it's shyte) as some sort of attempt to 'belittle' my experience and why I'm not looking forward to UK out of the EU

But to suggest I'm 'ducking and swerving' when it's clear to any normal person - when an Internet idiot is repeating said shyte - havibg NO evidence to support his stance and not knowing his 'opponent' - suggests you may need serious help as to what constitutes STUPID..

We can see who is fibbing in a simple test ... Name WHO I 'stiffed' and the chances are I still do biz with them

You see ... YOU truly are the person - having made the slur - several times - that should be proving it ...;)))

I can't get the regional ITV news on SKY receivers ... but CAN watch the BBC regional news from anywhere.... Please tell us where we'd watch NI politicians being questioned - nightly - on another media ? ....

..yet here you are.. FAILING and just making up stuff ...
Of course you’re going to deny. That’s all you do.
Nothing to prove here or elaborate on, you know exactly what I’m talking about and I’m sure so do others. It’s been discussed at great length, hasn’t it?

The fact you watch the Beeb says it all. No wonder your so muddled.
If, according to you, I’m failing, then I take comfort that you have already failed.

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #362 on: October 01, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »

Nothing to prove here or elaborate on, you know exactly what I’m talking about and I’m sure so do others. It’s been discussed at great length, hasn’t it?t[/b

'Discussed' by a bunch of clueless internet idiots ....   who have no more idea of my personal circumstances than they do about  'Brexit' :ROFL:

My question was VERY specific .... WHO did I ''stiff'?  Will you now demonstrate the VERY behaviour you laughingly suggested for me ?

Here's a clue..

Certainly not SKY ....  I have both private and commercial dealings with 'em ..IN MY NAME - using the same contact number ..

Bank?  I was with Nat West Biz...  I am in credit with them and the overdraft caused bythe said financial institution has long gone ...and NOT paid  off by me or negotiated away ...it was paid off

PLEASE entertain me - for you have been a MUG ....

The fact you watch the Beeb says it all. No wonder your so muddled.
If, according to you, I’m failing, then I take comfort that you have already failed.

Another JG, "AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTION..."

AGAIN : Please tell us how you could watch N.I TV news from other side Ireland ...other than the BBC ... ?   

You might like to try viewing / listening - it might stop you posting DAFT by discussing my personal life/ affairs, instead ...

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
EU Issues
« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2018, 09:29:48 AM »
Interesting. The 4th journalist murdered.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/journalist-viktoria-marinova-raped-murdered-bulgaria-181007175756258.html

Bludgeoned head, decapitation, car- bombings, etc...maybe Leavers do have a point in leaving the EU.

:-\
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2018, 10:41:24 AM »
Oh no!!

The minister took to Twitter Sunday, saying Italy may close its airports like it closed its seaports due to illegal migrants...

http://nam-dev-cdn.awspreprod.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/07/matteo-salvini-threatens-close-italys-airports-prevent-repatriation/

Gee, I hope not. EU's open border policy and all...the nerve of Salvini to do such a thing! Shocking!!!
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2018, 12:14:36 PM »
Leavers do have a point in leaving the EU.

:-\

So, exposing corrupt businessmen (- if that is the reason she was killed -)   DEFRAUDING the EU  means BG should 'leave' ?

Based on that 'logic' States should be ceding from the Union when they see laws / decisions that could effect laws which they disagree  ...

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #366 on: October 08, 2018, 03:06:57 PM »
So, exposing corrupt businessmen (- if that is the reason she was killed -)   DEFRAUDING the EU  means BG should 'leave' ?

Based on that 'logic' States should be ceding from the Union when they see laws / decisions that could effect laws which they disagree  ...

Who knows, msmob. Hence the word 'maybe'...

Decapitation, car bombings and journalist getting shot dead while he and his wife were asleep...I'm sure are serious enough crimes that the EU is all over these heinous crimes. Let's just hope this recent murder (Veronika) is a random unfortunate event and not related to these scandalous crimes involving misuse of EU-funds...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:37:42 PM by GQBlues »

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #367 on: October 08, 2018, 10:53:54 PM »
Did you guys figure out who killed Kennedy, yet ? .....

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #368 on: October 09, 2018, 08:23:43 AM »
'Discussed' by a bunch of clueless internet idiots ....   who have no more idea of my personal circumstances than they do about  'Brexit' :ROFL:

My question was VERY specific .... WHO did I ''stiff'?  Will you now demonstrate the VERY behaviour you laughingly suggested for me ?

Here's a clue..

Certainly not SKY ....  I have both private and commercial dealings with 'em ..IN MY NAME - using the same contact number ..

Bank?  I was with Nat West Biz...  I am in credit with them and the overdraft caused bythe said financial institution has long gone ...and NOT paid  off by me or negotiated away ...it was paid off

PLEASE entertain me - for you have been a MUG ....
Ah, but then everybody except you is ‘clueless’ in your world.
We can dance around in circles but I’ll let you do that. It’s been discussed at great length and let’s just say what comes of your tongue isn’t very truthful.

Another JG, "AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTION..."

AGAIN : Please tell us how you could watch N.I TV news from other side Ireland ...other than the BBC ... ?   
It isn’t about just TV, though, is it?
You might like to try viewing / listening - it might stop you posting DAFT by discussing my personal life/ affairs, instead ...
But it’s so entertaining......to see you protestvyour innocence and project your virtues.  :clapping: :clapping:

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #369 on: October 09, 2018, 09:21:07 AM »
Ah, but then everybody except you is ‘clueless’ in your world.

It particularly applies to the likes of you - who when they can't think of a valid riposte posts something about my personal life that isn't factual and then skulks off into a dark, damp corner when they realise they posted without thinking ...

We can dance around in circles

I'll leave that pastime for you ...

But it’s so entertaining......to see you protestvyour innocence and project your virtues.  :clapping: :clapping:

You seem confused - correcting a clueless  internet idiot - who repeats an off-topic  lie - rather than dealing with the subject in hand - isn't 'protesting' .... it's a necessity ... I'm assuredly not in the SLIGHTEST interested in your life away from here .... nor 'checking you out'.....     penny dropping ?

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #370 on: October 09, 2018, 12:20:35 PM »
It particularly applies to the likes of you - who when they can't think of a valid riposte posts something about my personal life that isn't factual and then skulks off into a dark, damp corner when they realise they posted without thinking ...
[
My, you actually think you make valid ripostes? You’re just an argumentative old codger who hasn’t got a life away from these boards......

You seem confused - correcting a clueless  internet idiot - who repeats an off-topic  lie - rather than dealing with the subject in hand - isn't 'protesting' .... it's a necessity ... I'm assuredly not in the SLIGHTEST interested in your life away from here .... nor 'checking you out'.....     penny dropping ?
Now, now Moby. Calm down dearie. You’re getting all hot and bothered. Of course I’m dealing with the subject in hand, it’s you.
I should hope you won’t be checking me out, I don’t bat for the other side. I should be grateful for small mercies.

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #371 on: October 09, 2018, 01:05:37 PM »
My, you actually think you make valid ripostes?

Indeed and backed up with examples ..

You might like to try it ..

I note you can't / won't answer who I'm supposed to have stiffed or suggesting another source - other than the Beeb - to view TV news outside Ireland..

You'd do MUCH better asking questions

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #372 on: November 20, 2018, 12:06:09 PM »
Yup...it's only a matter of time before these guys begin cannibalizing each other again...They are really falling apart from the seams.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2018/11/19/inenglish/1542616239_995569.html

This time I hope the US not intervene....

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #373 on: November 20, 2018, 01:36:22 PM »
LMAO! You knew winter always have a softening effect on Europeans towards Russia. Talk about a fox guarding the hen house!

http://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/russian-is-nominated-to-lead-interpol-alarming-western-officials-1542723109

What a joke!

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #374 on: November 20, 2018, 09:26:44 PM »
Yup...it's only a matter of time before these guys begin cannibalizing each other again...They are really falling apart from the seams.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2018/11/19/inenglish/1542616239_995569.html

This time I hope the US not intervene....

Well, now - here we have the SoCal 'expert' on all things European and and 'alcohol abuse' issues [  ;) ] 'at it', again ..

As a 14 year old kid I was brave enough to stick out my tongue at an image of Franco and if these lasses choose to bear their breasts to wind up a bunch of fascists - FAIR PLAY to 'em

I think the Spanish Police coped and there was no need to call the US for 'support' - given the shock a bare boob seems to have when seen on  a beach  ..!

:popcorn:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:27:39 PM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860