It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blondie thoughts about everything....  (Read 74921 times)

Offline Shostakovich

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Blondie thoughts about everything....
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 12:28:02 PM »
Oh how wonderful it is to be able to shout from the rooftops and to give warning to unsuspecting wayfarers and wanderers in search of the eternal bliss of matrimony.. There is no escaping the city of disillusionment known as Tomsk. As soon as you find yourself surrounded by it's quadricentennial walls you'll be forever stuck trying to find a way out because you will have fallen into a crack between the past and the future.  :D

Now is that Possy poesy?

... and as long as the milk is free, why not?

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 12:30:28 PM »
Oh how wonderful it is to be able to shout from the rooftops and to give warning to unsuspecting wayfarers and wanderers in search of the eternal bliss of matrimony.. There is no escaping the city of disillusionment known as Tomsk. As soon as you find yourself surrounded by it's quadricentennial walls you'll be forever stuck trying to find a way out because you will have fallen into a crack between the past and the future.  :D

but you have a wonderful opportunity to visit the great image of a Decembrist))) You should be proud of the Posse
and yet .... the gap are different, just not the one that divides into halves gluteal area.Anyways that you are not in a worse position ,dear
Happiness does not come - from happiness are born, as with the nose or legs, ass and everything else, or you're born with it or not

Offline possum

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
Now is that Possy poesy?

... and as long as the milk is free, why not?

My signature stands a reproach to the more pragmatic side of me that knows everything has a price tag.. :o
Why get a ball and chain when you can get the milk for free?

Offline Shostakovich

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »
I allowed myself to think nothing and do not comment on the fact which is have not been.If nothing was therefore no subject for discussion. Possy-sweet nice boy, because of their young age, temperamently and flammable, is not uncommon does not control the impulses of the unconscious ego, as a consequence, makes mistakes, then delves about it.But generally, sweet and educated young man.Maybe He is a brunette with dark eyes and cocky character who carefully hide.I like him.... he cute ....but .....

I understand, no free milk here and no ball and chain either, so what is the use? 

You might be right, but I think I'll cultivate Possy anyway.  As they say in RWD, must have back up plan and if ever wayfaring leads me to Tomsk in search of true romance that goes awry then maybe Possy can show me at least where to get free milk.

and bad gap - where too much and too little is always a problem, especially in gluteal area.

Offline Shostakovich

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
My signature stands a reproach to the more pragmatic side of me that knows everything has a price tag.. :o

Then what value for free advice?

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 12:46:54 PM »
if I'll still be in town, I personally I'll invite you S on cup of milk and honey and cinnamon. And if the Posse will stop talking about Tomsk bad things and compare the city with the ass, he also gets his share of dairy product and may even be a great tour of the secret places. I'm also not a fan of this city, but degrade in the open means to humiliate himself and because he lives so far in it. This is silly.
Poss stop to fight with the windmills and even more with me.Boring and non productive employment.
Happiness does not come - from happiness are born, as with the nose or legs, ass and everything else, or you're born with it or not

Offline possum

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 01:01:15 PM »
Then what value for free advice?

That's easy.. it's valuable in and of itself. Unlike dairy products which grow sour over time.. ;)

Offline Shostakovich

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »
if I'll still be in town, I personally I'll invite you S on cup of milk and honey and cinnamon. And if the Posse will stop talking about Tomsk bad things and compare the city with the ass, he also gets his share of dairy product and may even be a great tour of the secret places. I'm also not a fan of this city, but degrade in the open means to humiliate himself and because he lives so far in it. This is silly.
Poss stop to fight with the windmills and even more with me.Boring and non productive employment.

Sadly, what love may come to - a sour milk.  Sad to learn also that Tomsk is not the land of milk and honey, but as long as a cup of milk and honey with cinnamon waits for me, it is good enough for me.

But I can not survive without some nourishment until I get the Tomsk Milk - It's time for lunch!  And way past bed time of Tomskers: but do not share same bed - it's bad milk between you: not good for health.

Offline possum

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »
Hey Sia, did you remember to put the clocks forward last night? I went to bed at 4 am instead of the usual 3 am.. What are your blondie thoughts on the time change? :o

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2011, 12:33:29 AM »
You know Im more worried about the state of my car which has a fuse blown out and because of it, my car does not want to wind up.
In time of this problem, I do not think about moving time zones. The more that my life long ago runs on its own biorhythms. The only thing I do not understand why all of this at all was originally intended. And why cancel their own laws as next fall during the transition to winter. Nonsense )))and what do You think Possy?
Are you still in sweet cozy warm bed?

Offline Shostakovich

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2011, 12:49:04 AM »
The only thing I do not understand why all of this at all was originally intended.

It's for the kiddies, Sia, so they don't have to walk to school in the dark. 

How the mighty have fallen, so jolly our Milk-talk of yore.

Offline possum

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2011, 12:49:57 AM »
You know Im more worried about the state of my car which has a fuse blown out and because of it, my car does not want to wind up.
In time of this problem, I do not think about moving time zones. The more that my life long ago runs on its own biorhythms. The only thing I do not understand why all of this at all was originally intended. And why cancel their own laws as next fall during the transition to winter. Nonsense )))and what do You think Possy?
Are you still in sweet cozy warm bed?

No, I was up bright and early this morning drinking coffee while doing my homework.. Actually, I was woken up by a violent windstorm, which seems to have subsided somewhat.. :o As for the summer/winter time change, come winter time we'll be back where we were before they moved us one hour closer to Moscow time, so it's all good.

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2011, 12:54:57 AM »
Storm began at 4 o'clock in the new time, I slept with the window open and the howling wind woke me up. Our village Gadyukino again drifted by the wind and snow. A feeling that hangs over the city curse .Maybe soon someone to relieve this of the old international friendship? Long ago noticed one feature going away somewhere far away for a while, then come back and at the entrance to the town notice the clouds, gloom, dullness .... want to take a liter of colors and splash through the city bright accents or burn everything to the hell. Aghrrrrrrr

today im so sweet)))and kind

Offline possum

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2011, 01:05:41 AM »
Storm began at 4 o'clock in the new time, I slept with the window open and the howling wind woke me up. Our village Gadyukino again drifted by the wind and snow. A feeling that hangs over the city curse .Maybe soon someone to relieve this of the old international friendship? Long ago noticed one feature going away somewhere far away for a while, then come back and at the entrance to the town notice the clouds, gloom, dullness .... want to take a liter of colors and splash through the city bright accents or burn everything to the hell. Aghrrrrrrr

today im so sweet)))and kind

We truly live in an amazing place, Sia.. It's inexplicable beauty combined with weather extremes, such as we have witnessed of late, is what draws people here.. After all, this is why you keep coming back, isn't it? :D

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2011, 01:42:28 AM »
things are not so rosy as you seem. I have to come back here because my relatives. And because the doctors from Russia can not easily get a visa and work in another country. I am not a professor and I have no important patents, and I do not have friends in high places who could help me leave the country and work in the specialty and those engaged in what I like in addition to medicine, such as professional photography and writing notes in a blog

Possy, and what are you doing here???

Offline chivo

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2011, 02:50:29 AM »
"one frets about their shoes until they see someone without feet"

Offline possum

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2011, 04:23:49 AM »
things are not so rosy as you seem. I have to come back here because my relatives. And because the doctors from Russia can not easily get a visa and work in another country. I am not a professor and I have no important patents, and I do not have friends in high places who could help me leave the country and work in the specialty and those engaged in what I like in addition to medicine, such as professional photography and writing notes in a blog

Possy, and what are you doing here???

That depends on what you mean by "here".. Right now I'm a student here in Tomsk, hence the reference to homework.  ;) We are all defined by our relatives to one degree or another.. I don't have a rich mommy and daddy either, so for the moment I'm stuck here with nowhere to go. Hey, you didn't tell me you had a blog! I enjoy reading those.. :D

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2011, 04:29:06 AM »
Are you Russian Possy?

My blog )))will be boring for you

Just trying to write maybe in the near future will freelancer.Who knows,who knows.

Offline possum

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2011, 04:31:49 AM »
Are you Russian Possy?

My blog )))will be boring for you

Just trying to write maybe in the near future will freelancer.Who knows,who knows.

Yes.. Все равно дай почитать.. :)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2011, 04:40:36 AM »
Посси,ты же понимаешь как это смешно и фантастически?! русская женщина, на американском форуме, забредшая случайно, встречает РУССКОГО парня, со своего же города, какого черта?))))Это не может быть простым совпадением. Но, у меня прекрасное настроение.Я улыбаюсь)))
Я даже забыла свою злость на тебя.

И чем тебе так насололи русские барышни?

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
We truly live in an amazing place, Sia.. It's inexplicable beauty combined with weather extremes, such as we have witnessed of late, is what draws people here.. After all, this is why you keep coming back, isn't it? :D

Hmmmmmm, as I laying outside soaking up the rays by the pool a few days ago...little did I realize how weather extremes would be much more beautiful.........actually I prefer extremely hot, just like my women!!!!!  :cluebat: Enjoy!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2011, 09:21:38 AM »
Weather can define a location, a person, a way of life....
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2011, 09:30:13 AM »
Weather can define a location, a person, a way of life....

Hi JR

an u explain?
very very interesting suggestions

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2011, 03:23:27 PM »

an u explain?
very very interesting suggestions

If I can answer, what JR writes is true. In left coast of US(So Cal) sunny most every day, mild winters, so interaction with people is throughout year. So less time indoors. Sunny weather give a better mood for people than cloudy/rainy weather.
It is very health conscience here also. When I was in Green Bay in winter, other than football day, no one was out and many women there really 'packed' it in. Just a thought
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Misha

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2011, 03:39:11 PM »
Yes.. Все равно дай почитать.. :)

Я согласен, Сия, дайте почитать  ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2585
Total: 2595

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM