It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ladies who are divorced but no children, would they actually want children.  (Read 38531 times)

Offline treadmilldude

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
This is a very interesting thread, and personally, a very important thread to me as I have exactly the same questions and confusions that the OP and Guppycaptain have. I have definitely found that on Mamba, women between 28-33 who do not have children are way way more popular with the men (since on Mamba, 98-99%% of the men are Slavic and only maybe 1-2% or less are Western men, and I just do not think that young Slavic Men whose pictures show them smoking cigarettes, chugging beers and vodka, and looking extremely immature, stupid and mentally challenged, have Children as their #1 concern in life, the way many Western Men, such as myself, do) than women who do have children. I base this assertion of popularity by looking at the bottom of the women's profiles, where it clearly says "Visits this Month" and then it displays the exact number of times a girl's profile has been looked at by the men on Mamba....women with Children between the age of 28-33 are still popular, but typically have about only 1/4 to 1/3 as many page views as women without Children...hence my hypothesis that most men on Mamba are 1) Slavic 2) looking for a good lay 3) do not want a woman with Children as a Child might get in the way of them receiving a good lay.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:23:07 AM by treadmilldude »

Offline treadmilldude

Guppycaptain, I know you said you are traveling to Kharkiv this weekend and are going to use Michael Mordinson's agency a second time while there in Kharkiv. Are you in Kharkiv yet, or are you flying over the Atlantic right now as I type this? I am excited for you big guy, I am very excited for you. I wish it was me, and not you, who was about ready to arrive at Kharkiv International Airport and meet Michael Mordinson there, with a full week of meeting some very nice, kind, friendly, loving, caring young Kharkiv women from the Mordinson agency all lined up.  :)

Guppy, I am thinking about you buddy and praying for your success. I really hope you meet a woman who is the most sweet, kind, caring, loving young woman you have ever met in your life....and there is fantastic chemistry between the two of you, such that you have so much fun with her the entire time you two are together. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers you big, handsome American stud!! Overwhelm those women with your studliness and good looks!!  :)

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
I am  searching on Elena's for ladies who want to have children.   A lot of the ladies that come up are 30 to 35, divorced with no children which seems a little odd, if they wanted children and could get pregnant then why didn't they when they first got married?

OK, I  know it is hard to generalise but could someone explain the most likely explanation as to why?

Many young women have kids without consideration whether they can be good mothers at this particular time or whether they have necessary resources. Other women not only want to have children, they also want to be good mothers. Therefore, these women postpone having kids until proper circumstances are in place .

It would be odd if the women wanting kids still would be married and did not have kind by 35. However, the fact that they got divorced indicates that their marriages were problematic. Why to complicate the situation even more by adding kids to it?

If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
Farmer Al,  you do not have to ask the question.  The woman who wants to have a baby will raise the subject and she will be as obvious as Marisa Tomei: 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=My+Biological+Clock+Is+Ticking&view=detail&&mid=6A3F097B18EFDB79921F6A3F097B18EFDB79921F

So true!
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Trips: 4 - 10
Guppycaptain, I know you said you are traveling to Kharkiv this weekend and are going to use Michael Mordinson's agency a second time while there in Kharkiv. Are you in Kharkiv yet, or are you flying over the Atlantic right now as I type this? I am excited for you big guy, I am very excited for you. I wish it was me, and not you, who was about ready to arrive at Kharkiv International Airport and meet Michael Mordinson there, with a full week of meeting some very nice, kind, friendly, loving, caring young Kharkiv women from the Mordinson agency all lined up.  :)
Guppy, I am thinking about you buddy and praying for your success. I really hope you meet a woman who is the most sweet, kind, caring, loving young woman you have ever met in your life....and there is fantastic chemistry between the two of you, such that you have so much fun with her the entire time you two are together. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers you big, handsome American stud!! Overwhelm those women with your studliness and good looks!!  :)

Thanks Tread. Careful. If you keep talking dirty to me like that I might just look you up if things don't work out with any of the ladies here in Ukraine.  ;D

To answer your question, I arrived in Kharkiv late Saturday night so today was Day 1. I had a busy day today to say the least as Michael lined up four dates spaced three hours apart. The first two spoke good English while the second two required him to be there to translate.

I gotta tell you, just like last time the most difficult part of this is going to be telling some of them that I've decided to focus on someone in particular (assuming that ends up being the case). It's an absolute pleasure to be in the company of these women. Of course this needs to be prefaced with acknowledging that everyone is on their best behavior on first dates, but it's simply so enjoyable to spend time with them. I literally didn't want any of today's dates to end. I guess that's what happens when you're seated at a table with someone who is feminine, beautiful, down to earth, classy, and most importantly doesn't have the "My you know what doesn't stink" crap attitude that we're so used to dealing with back in the States.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:52:53 PM by GuppyCaptain »

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
It's an absolute pleasure to be in the company of these women. ... I literally didn't want any of today's dates to end. .

Good to hear..

The OP's question is a real hot potato ... my fiancée knew from the start that I was not able to have more kids  - I elected to have the snip aged 41 - having had two daughters ..and I never intended to have more.

SC had had a kid, but he died at birth and he'd be 30, years old , now..

Suddenly, she says she been reading up  and  it is possible for us to conceive  :o

She has never married and I had never thought of being a dad, again .... Never say never... you just can't tell what will happen in life .. :D

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline fathertime

Good to hear..

The OP's question is a real hot potato ... my fiancée knew from the start that I was not able to have more kids  - I elected to have the snip aged 41 - having had two daughters ..and I never intended to have more.

SC had had a kid, but he died at birth and he'd be 30, years old , now..

Suddenly, she says she been reading up  and  it is possible for us to conceive  :o

She has never married and I had never thought of being a dad, again .... Never say never... you just can't tell what will happen in life .. :D

Possible yes....but no probable, at least not in 2016.  If your lady has any eggs left, and you unsnip yourself, maybe you can find a 'carrier' to carry a child.  When I was in Home Depot last year I was speaking to a black young lady who was 9 months pregnant.  She was carrying the child for a wealthy single Chinese man, who choose to use an egg some lady got paid to donate.  I can't recall for sure how much the black lady was getting for carrying the child, but I am certain it was 50k or less. 

Fathertime!

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline zabi

Hello Ladies i am zabi from India . If any women intereated to have children i am readh for it .

Offline msmobyone

Are women ages 30-35 what you're targeting to bear your children? I wouldn't go much older. The older the women are when having kids, the greater the chances are for birth defects, especially mental defects.

BillyB

Now, you're an 'expert' in this field.. :D ? I've just left the company of someone who is... We were discussing SC's odds... VERY late 40's

Sure the risks are greater - but there's plenty of women having kids -in the west - who are older than 36..

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
Hello Ladies i am zabi from India . If any women intereated to have children i am readh for it .

What a "stand-up" guy you are zabi. Sacrificing yourself  :clapping:

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
If any women intereated to have children i am readh for it .

Ready to bang. I like your style.

Now, you're an 'expert' in this field.. :D ? I've just left the company of someone who is... We were discussing SC's odds... VERY late 40's

Sure the risks are greater - but there's plenty of women having kids -in the west - who are older than 36..

Why would your wife want a baby when she just married one? Seriously though, odds for a woman in her late 40's having a mentally disabled child skyrockets. In the link below, women 45 years old have a 1 out of 30 chance their baby will have down syndrome. Risks for other mental defects are increased too. Consider the facts and if you can live the rest of your life taking care of a child with mental defects before deciding on a baby.

http://www.marchofdimes.org/complications/down-syndrome.aspx
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

BillyB

Billy didn't say older women weren't having babies.
He said the risk was higher.

And you are agreeing with him.

One doesn't have to be an 'expert' to read a little and see the risks.

Adopt.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Those risks also exist for older fathers.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

Those risks also exist for older fathers.

I think msmobyone is older than dirt but the increases in birth defects he'll contribute is nowhere near what an older woman contributes. In the link below, a baby born with autism is 66% more likely with a father over 50. A woman 45 yo has over a 4000% greater chance on giving her child down syndrome over a woman in her young 20's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3116727/Who-likely-child-autism-Teenage-mothers-older-parents-couples-large-age-gaps-landmark-study-reveals.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmobyone

Why would your wife want a baby when she just married one? Seriously though..

BillyB, let's not 'go there' .. seriously ... as I prefer my partner to have been attending school when I was ...

odds for a woman in her late 40's having a mentally disabled child skyrockets. In the link below, women 45 years old have a 1 out of 30 chance their baby will have down syndrome. Risks for other mental defects are increased too. Consider the facts and if you can live the rest of your life taking care of a child with mental defects before deciding on a baby.

http://www.marchofdimes.org/complications/down-syndrome.aspx

Thanks, but I took issue with your 'cut-off point' - over 35 ...

Be a good chap and respond to the point..I made about the large numbers of professional women have kids late without issue

Offline BillyB

Be a good chap and respond to the point..I made about the large numbers of professional women have kids late without issue

Many professional women gave up their best child bearing days for a career. You want to point out many older ladies had healthy babies as motivation for you and your wife to have one. That is fine but what you should be concerned about are the risks that exponentially increase the older she gets.

Offline ML

You know better than this.

It is not appropriate to look at the raw numbers.

Percentages are the relevant figures.

e.g.  It would serve no purpose to say: WOW . . . 10,000 older women gave birth without issue.  When at the same time 6,000 older women gave birth where some defects were involved.

Yes, I am exaggerating for effect . . . but the point remains.  Look at percentages, not raw numbers.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmobyone

Many professional women gave up their best child bearing days for a career. You want to point out many older ladies had healthy babies as motivation for you and your wife to have one. That is fine but what you should be concerned about are the risks that exponentially increase the older she gets.

Sighs

More proof BillyB just doesn't read before responding

1/ YOU - yes YOU mentioned 36 and beyond... This age range has increased risk - but many healthy sprogs are born to this age group - increasingly so...

2/ I totally agree having a child in the late 40's carries substantially higher risks..

ultramarina1980

I new here. Like practice my English and answer your question. I'm 36 and I want children, only after marriag and with money in the family. In Russia, it is hard to raise a child alone. Bye!

Offline Gator

I new here. Like practice my English and answer your question. I'm 36 and I want children, only after marriag and with money in the family. In Russia, it is hard to raise a child alone. Bye!

Marina  :welcome:

You are a wise woman.  Family with children has been my greatest source of joy in life.

I imagine your requirements also includes loving your man besides marriage and money.   :D (this is a joke).

You have time to find all three.   I wish you happiness. 

Please come back to RWD and practice your English.

Offline BillyB

Bye!

Why "Bye"? Don't love us and leave us like all the other women did. Stay!

I new here. Like practice my English...

We have plenty of men here who will help you practice English. :D

Offline Brianinaz

Re: Ladies who are divorced but no children, would they actually want children.
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2017, 09:56:12 AM »
Yeah, I know what you mean. Been there before. I know that sometimes I just worry too much about the details. Yeah, I'm open to possibilities. I just don't think being a Dad to a newborn in my mid 40s is one of them (I'm 41 now).

For sure that's a personal decision. I was 37 when I had my first child and my 4th was born when I was 45. I was 53 when I got remarried to my wife who was 35 at the time. She had a daughter who was 6 at the time and I have subsequently adopted her. We talked about having another child together but time kind of slipped by. The point being for a guy having a child in your forties and early fifties is reasonable if that's what you really want. Life expectance is increasing and people are working longer. A person who is forty now and has a good career will likely work into their early 70's and live well into their 80's. That's plenty of time to raise a child and see them well into adulthood before you move on.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
Why "Bye"? Don't love us and leave us like all the other women did. Stay! We have plenty of men here who will help you practice English. :D
Billy, Ultramarina1980 was no woman but an impersonation of Papakota's, and he/she didn't really need to practice English further :D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BillyB

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 07:47:39 PM »
Billy, Ultramarina1980 was no woman but an impersonation of Papakota's, and he/she didn't really need to practice English further :D.

I wonder how many men here wrote Marina a PM trying to flirt with her?

Offline Avis

• Trips: Resident
I would like to have children and I would like to find a partner who really wants children. I am  searching on Elena's for ladies who want to have children.   A lot of the ladies that come up are 30 to 35, divorced with no children which seems a little odd, if they wanted children and could get pregnant then why didn't they when they first got married?

OK, I  know it is hard to generalise but could someone explain the most likely explanation as to why?

I am selfish,obviously,but I  want to be sure of finding someone who really does want children not someone just saying that to cast their own net wider.

Ok I know it's an old one, but it is my life story.
Got married to a russian dude, got divorced, thank God didnt have kids together, it would simply make things so much more difficult.
Doesn't mean anything except something didn't work out.
I am happily married to another guy now (6 years, 9 years together), 2 kids ;) Would have more if we had bags of cash!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1875
Total: 1886

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM