It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: writing a poem to a girl you hardly know?  (Read 16925 times)

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: writing a poem to a girl you hardly know?
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2016, 02:21:20 PM »
that's just the age group that he's naturally dealing with but women in their early to mid 20s.....you can keep 'em. FSUW are certainly more mature and tolerable at that age
Disagree - been married to one for longer than I can remember now and they are no different to any other breed in that area. Young FSU women are just as full of girly BS as any other and it's takes a lot of putting up with. The trick is picking the ones who'll grow out of it if you are stupid enough to venture into the younger women market and even more stupidly, add a major age gap to that...

Offline Ludmila

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2016, 11:22:46 PM »
i get what you mean, the russian girl confused the hell out of me, towards the end she wouldn't reply to my messages, so i just left her for a while, and she would end up messaging me asking how am i etc. It was really confusing with her, which is why we only agreed in meeting, but when time came i told her i found someone else, despite people advising me to meet her just because she was hot and willing to travel and stay at my apartment. I need a girl to be all over me, otherwise i will just think she is not into me.

Please, elaborate, what you mean by being "all over me". Are you ready to be all over her? And answer what "being all over somebody  AND FOR HOW LONG :-) means according to you.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 02:03:21 AM »
Dragonkid, Ludamila's question is a great lesson on how easily our English idioms creep into everyday usage, and also how most FSU folk have no way of understand them because language is an extension of a culture, and idioms generally require an intimate knowledge of the culture from which a language lives and breaths in order to be understood.
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2016, 02:36:39 PM »
To be 'all over' someone means that you no longer care about them and have moved on in your life.

This can happen even as you two were previously 'all over' each other in terms of physical touching, wrestling, performing 27 of the 30 kamasutra positions, etc.

These two are also different from being 'over' someone.

If the woman bends over the kitchen sink, pulls down her panties, and asks you to get 'over' her . . . it doesn't mean she wants you to forget her.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2016, 09:07:14 AM »
i get what you mean, the russian girl confused the hell out of me, towards the end she wouldn't reply to my messages, so i just left her for a while, and she would end up messaging me asking how am i etc. It was really confusing with her, which is why we only agreed in meeting, but when time came i told her i found someone else, despite people advising me to meet her just because she was hot and willing to travel and stay at my apartment. I need a girl to be all over me, otherwise i will just think she is not into me.

Just saw this.

This is so typical of the narcissistic, me-first generation of today. "I'm entitled to a hot babe because it's me and I deserve it. No need to work on developing feelings. That's for losers."

:rolleyes:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline TomT

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2016, 09:21:12 AM »
This is so typical of the narcissistic, me-first generation of today. "I'm entitled to a hot babe because it's me and I deserve it. No need to work on developing feelings. That's for losers."

It could also reflect a cultural attitude that is prevalent amongst people of Middle-eastern origin, such as Iranians.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2016, 09:25:56 AM »

Just saw this.

:rolleyes:

Oh and you old guys are any better?

"I'm entitled to a hot babe because it's me and I have a little bit of money, so sit right there and let me tell you how good my life is. here is a picture of me in my boat, he is a picture of my house, here is a picture of me taking a shit in my boat,which is parked at my house.."

Do not turn this to old vs young
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Muzh

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2016, 09:44:19 AM »

Oh and you old guys are any better?

"I'm entitled to a hot babe because it's me and I have a little bit of money, so sit right there and let me tell you how good my life is. here is a picture of me in my boat, he is a picture of my house, here is a picture of me taking a shit in my boat,which is parked at my house.."

Do not turn this to old vs young

LMFAO

Bud, as you grow older, you will realize that you are entitled to jackshit. Everything you'll get in life is EARNED. Including female affection. Right now, all you are demonstrating is that you have a lot to learn. Which is fine. The imbecilic act would be to disregard any advice because "I'm always right" typical of young know-nothings.

Good luck, and I mean that sincerely.

P.S. Don't be offended. I have a 22 yo just like you and it's been a long haul with him.  ;)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline TomT

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 05:48:39 PM »
I have a 22 yo just like you and it's been a long haul with him.

Not all kids have the advantage of having a father who values women, honesty, integrity, commitment and work ethic. Some are burdened with multiple issues such as dysfunctional cultures, inadequate parenting and are instilled with an aggrandized sense of self-worth.

Sam's tendency to ignore people who touch upon key issues speaks volumes and I have the sense that he thinks that his audience is stupid, senile and inferior.       

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2016, 07:05:02 AM »
To be 'all over' someone means that you no longer care about them and have moved on in your life.

..and poor Ludmilla was confused  :D

ML

I believe DGs 'all over' was meant to be the latter of your explanations

This can happen even as you two were previously 'all over' each other in terms of physical touching, wrestling, performing 27 of the 30 kamasutra positions, etc.

As in 'into me' ?

So, tonight I'm going to get pissed, after eating out at a nice restaurant - hope I won't be dying for a fag...

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Deasonstacy

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2016, 12:49:43 AM »
Sex on mind and relationship in heart, you are quite a confused person, well keep looking for girls online and offline, one day you may get a mate who will be able to fulfill both your desires.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2016, 01:05:52 AM »
Sex on mind and relationship in heart, you are quite a confused person, well keep looking for girls online and offline, one day you may get a mate who will be able to fulfill both your desires.

I believe all girls like sex.....
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2016, 03:16:47 AM »
I believe all girls like sex.....

Women, possibly.  Girls?  Depends very much on their age, I would have thought.

Offline Deasonstacy

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2016, 11:15:59 PM »
Yes, Dragonkid, women do like sex, but I think most of them don't have sex on their mind.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2016, 02:39:54 PM »
Yes, Dragonkid, women do like sex, but I think most of them don't have sex on their mind.

You mean "like the majority of men do." Right?  ;)

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2016, 03:01:22 PM »

You've obviously never met me. Women tell me when they are around me, sex is aaallllwwwwaaaaayyyyysssss on their minds.  :D

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2016, 05:46:40 PM »
 :offtopic: :tmi: :rolleyes:
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701