It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304663 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2350 on: March 24, 2021, 01:29:33 PM »
What a great idea! If they do not find it safe for their own  people, give it to some poor people who can afford to die.

Lol, that's a good one Shadow :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2351 on: March 24, 2021, 01:36:29 PM »

Actually, the FDA hasn't granted approval for COVID vaccines to be used on humans. FDA and vaccine manufacture's documents says that. The FDA did authorize emergency approval of certain COVID vaccines figuring the benefits outweigh the risks.

AstraZeneca got cocky and supplied the American government with outdated data of their product instead of new data. They assumed the FDA wouldn't make a big stink. It wasn't easy for Fauci to make a public statement pertaining to AstraZeneca's bad behavior knowing it'll erode confidence in vaccines. AstraZeneca's bad behavior may be worse than what Fauci is revealing. I would've considered taking an AstraZeneca vaccine. Due to their deception, they're now on my sh!t list.

Ok, so their up to date data may show there a few percentage points less affective than what was initially thought and as such likely around the same as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Problem is they release new data to show it is even a little bit less effective than originally thought a lot will be made of it, a bit like the blood clot polava. So I can see why they didn't want to be too forward with it. I guess we'll see in a day or so how much there is to it all but with many millions already injected and little downside at least in the short term I'm guessing the vaccine is decent enough.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2352 on: March 24, 2021, 04:55:19 PM »
Just wait for Pfizer's pill, fellas. If you must....
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2353 on: March 24, 2021, 04:57:20 PM »
Apparently they have just found a double mutant variant of the virus in India where there are two mutations from the original virus. There looking into whether it is more infectious or dangerous at the moment. The fact that this has happened shows that unless the world gets a grip on the virus from here on out more of these multi-variant viruses could likely pop up making this pandemic a drawn out affair.

Also apparently India are going to hold back some of the Astra Zenaca vaccine it's has been making for its own people as case numbers & deaths rise out there instead of supplying it to Canada straight away as was the intention. Guess the poor people are quite happy getting their hands on it lol.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2354 on: March 24, 2021, 05:34:03 PM »
What a great idea! If they do not find it safe for their own  people, give it to some poor people who can afford to die.
Doesn't really matter. As far as we know all the vaccines will kill us. Dead is dead :D

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2355 on: March 24, 2021, 08:36:25 PM »
And again you missed the point.

I got your point. I'm just making another.

There is no real problem with the AstraZeneca vaccine.
As I understand it, they merely fudged the effectiveness rate a couple of percentage points at most.
A typical result of letting marketing people be in charge with no oversight by cautious folks . . . like scientists, engineering, finance or accounting.

Ok, so their up to date data may show there a few percentage points less affective than what was initially thought and as such likely around the same as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Problem is they release new data to show it is even a little bit less effective than originally thought a lot will be made of it, a bit like the blood clot polava. So I can see why they didn't want to be too forward with it. I guess we'll see in a day or so how much there is to it all but with many millions already injected and little downside at least in the short term I'm guessing the vaccine is decent enough.

In their attempt to get emergency use approval in the States, AstraZeneca deceived. What else have they deceived on? If they were only a 'few' percentage points off effectiveness which is no big deal, Fauci should've kept his mouth shut and had a private conversation with AstraZeneca to revise their numbers. Making a public statement like he did, he had to know it'll erode confidence in vaccines but he felt he had to do it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2356 on: March 25, 2021, 03:39:00 AM »

In their attempt to get emergency use approval in the States, AstraZeneca deceived. What else have they deceived on? If they were only a 'few' percentage points off effectiveness which is no big deal, Fauci should've kept his mouth shut and had a private conversation with AstraZeneca to revise their numbers. Making a public statement like he did, he had to know it'll erode confidence in vaccines but he felt he had to do it.

Latest news at the moment is the updated release from Astra Zenaca showing the vaccine's latest results as 76 percent effective down from the previously reported 79 percent:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-56521166

That's not a lot but of course we'll have to see what the FDA and others say about the latest results. Previous results was up to 17 February so that's not that long ago. I think the company are saying the most recent survey hadn't quite been finalized. I think there was quite likely to be a downward figure as the AZ vaccine doesn't do as well against the South African variant though does still do well against the UK and other variants.

Some have pointed to vested interests in the US protecting its drugs industry in this latest situation rather than AZ trying to cover up a big issue/issues. The AZ vaccine is I'm guessing the most numerous of the vaccines taken to date, so much so that they can't produce it enough quick enough it seems. So there is something in that in that it is taking a large market share.

Me, having now taken the vaccine I'm just hoping my penis will be ok ;D

Offline ML

« Reply #2357 on: March 25, 2021, 06:36:00 AM »

Wife says mine is now half the size after the Pfizer.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2358 on: March 25, 2021, 07:50:53 AM »

Latest news at the moment is the updated release from Astra Zenaca showing the vaccine's latest results as 76 percent effective down from the previously reported 79 percent:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-56521166

There's damage control going around. In the article below, they mention AstraZeneca once reported 90% efficacy while omitting results of 55 yo and up people. That also means they are leaving out other data on how the vaccine affects 55 yo and up people. A medical expert at Yale says other vaccine makers are doing the same thing with press releases. Bottom line is vaccine makers are leaving out bad news to make their product look more effective. What can anybody do? They are immune from being sued.

Over time we will begin to understand real world results and efficacy will be lower than advertised. Also, this latest news tells me vaccines are less effective on older people, the people who need the vaccine the most.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-astrazeneca-s-errors-eroded-us-confidence-in-its-covid-shot/ar-BB1eSP9y?ocid=msedgntp

They are considering sending sperm to the moon for doomsday storage. Even if your dream of having Trench Jr ends now, you may be able to repopulate the earth with your seeds if you donate your sperm.

http://www.disclose.tv/t/sperm-seeds-proposed-to-be-send-to-noah-s-ark-style-complex-on-the-moon/26107
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2359 on: March 28, 2021, 02:55:48 AM »
There's damage control going around. In the article below, they mention AstraZeneca once reported 90% efficacy while omitting results of 55 yo and up people. That also means they are leaving out other data on how the vaccine affects 55 yo and up people. A medical expert at Yale says other vaccine makers are doing the same thing with press releases. Bottom line is vaccine makers are leaving out bad news to make their product look more effective. What can anybody do? They are immune from being sued.

Over time we will begin to understand real world results and efficacy will be lower than advertised. Also, this latest news tells me vaccines are less effective on older people, the people who need the vaccine the most.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-astrazeneca-s-errors-eroded-us-confidence-in-its-covid-shot/ar-BB1eSP9y?ocid=msedgntp

They are considering sending sperm to the moon for doomsday storage. Even if your dream of having Trench Jr ends now, you may be able to repopulate the earth with your seeds if you donate your sperm.

http://www.disclose.tv/t/sperm-seeds-proposed-to-be-send-to-noah-s-ark-style-complex-on-the-moon/26107

Lol, that's a funny idea Billy. Not sure I would count myself as a prime specimen though. I wouldn't go with the idea in general I think there is a time to call it a day if things went that way. While there are the fun & nicer parts of life for at least some of us there can be a lot of misery as suffering also, has been though out history so I'm not sure I would be in favour of starting all that up over again.

Meant to respond earlier but have been busy these past few days. I saw GQ's comment and don't mind it (I didn't complain or ask for it to be taken down) just probably Boe being overprotective off me, I know how much she loves and adores me ;D

Well yesterday's virus infection figures now through for the UK down to 4 thousand 8 hundred & something from around the 6 thousand mark for the last week or so. So that marks a improvement of a situation that had seemed to stagnate. Hopefully it will continue like that over the next few days and we won't no longer be trapped in a situation where the virus is still around enough to be of everyday concern but not real high either.

Currently there is concern of the third wave from Europe making its way over and impacting us, but I am hopeful that we will avoid all of that. I've benefit of being an island nation :)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2360 on: March 28, 2021, 05:49:17 PM »

Biden is looking into ways of suppressing some people's freedoms. Without proof of being vaccinated, access to certain freedoms will be restricted. Biden wants everybody injected. Those that resist will be punished. Keep in mind folks, our government hasn't approved any COVID vaccine for use on humans. These are experimental vaccines that got authorized for emergency use.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-vaccine-passports-coordination-b1823692.html

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2361 on: March 28, 2021, 11:38:19 PM »
 Even better news today we're down to 3 thousand 8 hundred and something on yesterday's daily infection rate so down another approx 1000 infections from the previous day :D I'm hoping it's not just a weekend thing with figures not fully counted and hence a spike up on Monday as tended to be the case at the start of this virus. Think they can count it more accurately now so it's looking like for some reason that we have finally broken the stagnation in infection rates in a positive way rather than another upswing.

I think this is probably making Britain look great abroad showing us to be stronger and more capable than the EU. Finally some national prestige back which FSW will no doubt find admirable coming from a nation that can do well for itself :) The fact that one of the big major vaccines perhaps the biggest, Astra Zenaca is a British-Swedish company and developed here at Oxford in the UK is another factor that shows our strength and so soon after Brexit also!

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2362 on: March 29, 2021, 09:45:22 AM »
I wish Europe well nonetheless. Actually everyone regardless of where.

People needs to do what they feel they need to do for their welfare and sanity in these times. Many folks gets caught up with the question to vaxx or not to vaxx.

Me? I'm a numbers guy. Sparing the exercise, the mortality rate here and abroad is more or less similar. Mortality rate at less than 1%, survivability at +97%. They report total infection rate, but that's isolated to testing results, and many of which is done on the same person many times over.

The more important thing to remember, while it is a speculation, it likely isn't too far from the truth - that there's so much more people who got the virus and got tested, but never showed the symptoms, much less gets hospitalized. It's also been speculated many more are actually infected that didn't get tested that likely never knew they even had it.

If you're one of those that got it and never got sick, is it really prudent to believe you have the antibodies in you or whatever it was that kept you from getting sick? If so, then why even take the vaccine? Couple this with the 'odds' science had already accounted for above, what is the point of the vaccine? Think about it. They already tells us it doesn't prevent us from carrying it, and the only benefit of the vaxx is to ensure your symptoms doesn't get worse enough to kill you, or leave you medically incapacitated.

Are you in the vulnerable bracket? aged, with comorbidities, or both? Then by all means, do. For the very vast majority - is this really a difficult decision?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2363 on: March 29, 2021, 10:56:59 AM »

The media doesn't want to provide the public with ALL the data so we can make an informed decision. Earlier I put out some data in America pertaining to deaths and side effects due to COVID vaccines. Here's Europe's data provided by the European database of adverse drug reactions. It does not include all countries in Europe and it does not include data from most countries in the world. In America, if you have a life insurance policy and die from taking an unapproved experimental drug, your beneficiaries won't see a dime.

The Breakdown:

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222(CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/AstraZeneca: 451 deaths and 54,571 injuries to 13/03/2021

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech
/ Pfizer: 2,540 deaths and 102,100 injuries to 13/03/2021

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 973 deaths and 5,939
injuries to 13/03/2021

http://www.globalresearch.ca/3964-dead-162610-injuries-european-database-adverse-drug-reactions-covid-19-vaccines/5740942

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2364 on: March 29, 2021, 11:25:02 AM »
My main concern other than passing on the virus unbeknown to other family members was that if I caught it, it  could mess up my health for the rest of my life. The thought of being a physical wreak for potentially decades does not thrill me. Knowing my luck that would be what would happen, not being able to do more than a short walk forever more without it ending in me stopping & gasping for air, etc, etc. Both those reasons were enough for me to take up the opportunity of having the Oxford vaccine as soon as I was able. Death I accept is something we all have happen to us in the end. Well to me it would probably do my head in if I was to go on forever more so it's a situation I have come to accept happens. First though I still have stuff I would like to do and having an able body is kind of helpful in that.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2365 on: March 29, 2021, 02:11:21 PM »

Canada recommends people under 55 to not take the AstraZeneca vaccine. Who would've thought experimental medicine can be bad for your health? We won't know how truly bad it is until a few more years. Best to tell the group of people who have almost no chance in dying from COVID to avoid the vaccines. My friend who almost died from COVID would still avoid the vaccines. He worked on studies for new medicines and knows the rigorous testing that goes into approving new medicines to be used on humans and he said it scares him on how fast they produced the vaccines.

http://twitter.com/CBCNews/status/1376625341020696581

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2366 on: March 29, 2021, 09:53:51 PM »

A few groups are achieving herd immunity. The Amish and Mennonite communities who live and party like it's 1699 shun masks and vaccines yet now it's less likely for a person to catch COVID living among them than living in a society led by experts in medicine, virology and pandemics.

http://nypost.com/2021/03/28/amish-group-could-reach-covid-herd-immunity-health-official/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 09:59:39 PM by BillyB »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2367 on: March 30, 2021, 04:10:10 AM »

A few groups are achieving herd immunity. The Amish and Mennonite communities who live and party like it's 1699 shun masks and vaccines yet now it's less likely for a person to catch COVID living among them than living in a society led by experts in medicine, virology and pandemics.

http://nypost.com/2021/03/28/amish-group-could-reach-covid-herd-immunity-health-official/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Article doesn't say how many have died of the virus or become severely affected long term as a result of being the virus. I think herd immunity happens over time but in doing so it can put a lot of loved ones at risk. That's not something I would do if it can be avoided. The other way other than vaccine or herd immunity is to move to a more self isolating society. This virus has brought us some where there with more online buying yet still people cling to the old ways of doing stuff. If all buying moved online with delivery only & click & collect odds are it would make it a lot harder for the virus to spread and virus numbers would drop to zero within a few months. Yet people seem ever keen to exchange germs with their fellow man as if it's a helpful thing lol.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2368 on: March 30, 2021, 07:06:39 AM »
   For the very vast majority - is this really a difficult decision? [/size][/font]
I don't like that I will almost be forced to take the vaccine.  To travel, there is talk of a stupid vaccine pass, but without one travelers will be subject to being tested and confined.  I think if it can be shown that somewhere along the way, I've had the virus, and have my own antibodies, I should be free to travel without additional testing detours.    Wife and son are definitely in that boat.   

Overall, I don't like the idea that a rushed vaccine is being pushed so hard. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2369 on: March 30, 2021, 11:23:01 PM »

First Canada and now Germany. Germany now bars the vaccine to anybody under 60. If you're old and have a high chance of dying from COVID, take a vaccine. If you're younger and have almost no chance of dying from COVID, do not take any of the experimental vaccines that have come out. It would take years to deem a vaccine safe enough for human use and by then the virus would have mutated so much, today's vaccines would be useless.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-30/germany-to-recommend-astra-vaccine-use-only-for-people-over-60
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 11:45:45 PM by BillyB »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2370 on: March 30, 2021, 11:42:04 PM »

First Canada and now Germany. Germany now bars the vaccine to anybody under 60. If you're old and have a high chance of dying from COVID, take a vaccine. If you're younger and have almost no chance of dying from COVID, do not take any of the experimental vaccines that have come out. It would take years to deem a vaccine safe enough for human use and by then the virus would have mutated so much, today's vaccines would be useless.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-30/germany-to-recommend-astra-vaccine-use-only-for-people-over-60

I agree, but at what age to take the vaccine? I'm early to mid forties and wouldn't like to chance not taking it as I fear it could wreak my internal organs one by one. On the other hand for all I know I might have already had it and not known about it. Possibly I should have gotten tested for that or antibody test before going for the vaccine. Still I'll just have to hope I made the right call and did really need it. Many people in their forties can apparently be quite susceptible to it and be seriously affected by it. Those in their twenties & thirties & younger in good health far less so in most cases apparently.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2371 on: March 31, 2021, 11:37:16 AM »
The EU regulator is continuing to look into the cases of blood clotting but so far is adamant there is no link:

http://www.politico.eu/article/eu-regulator-no-evidence-to-support-restriction-of-oxford-astrazeneca-vaccine/amp/

Most of the cases, nearly all from what it seems to be in women. So I could be ok as a guy then ;D Some have suggested that more women than men taking the vaccine may account for this. If women in mainland Europe are anything like the UK it could just be the fatty women, which if so may be more down to their diet than the vaccine. Anyway will have to wait and see. I've already crossed the vaccine bridge with the Oxford vaccine so whatever happens from here on out happens.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2372 on: March 31, 2021, 01:24:23 PM »
I agree, but at what age to take the vaccine? I'm early to mid forties and wouldn't like to chance not taking it as I fear it could wreak my internal organs one by one.

People should have all the fact so they can make an informed decision. Just because the vaccine has the okay for emergency use doesn't mean it doesn't cause harm to the organs or death. There's a risk taking the vaccine just like there's a risk getting COVID. My earlier position on COVID has not changed. It's the virus of the century and early studies say it'll decrease our lifespans about an average of 12 years. It's wreaked havoc on economies. Although children and young adults have almost no chance of dying, humans do not have lifetime immunity so if we caught the virus when we're old, we will eventually die from it. The virus will eventually have many strains. Do we start pumping our bodies with various vaccines every year? Humans have lived alongside with harmless cold coronaviruses although they make us 'feel' sick but we haven't taken serious action against them.

Earlier I supplied documents from Gerrt Vanden Bossche, former senior manager for epidemics for the Gates Foundation. He's an expert in vaccines and he believes it's a colossal blunder on humanity with the current vaccine program. He believes the virus will learn to defeat the vaccines and our immunity system and we will be in real trouble.

Now I provide a statement from a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, spoke with urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation.”

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products."

http://en-volve.com/2021/03/29/former-pfizer-vp-sounds-alarm-covid-19-vaccine-is-madness-that-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

http://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 01:27:52 PM by BillyB »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2373 on: March 31, 2021, 08:25:07 PM »

I've mentioned young people shouldn't be taking the vaccine. I provided experts saying the same thing. Now I provide another. Harvard professor and COVID advisor to the government challenges anyone to provide the name of an 'expert' who says everyone, including children must be vaccinated. Twitter removed his tweet but this site saved it. Even if your local, state, or federal government says it's okay to give everybody at any age a vaccine, don't do it and warn against it. Only the old and people in the high risk category should consider an experimental vaccine.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/03/30/twitter-censors-official-coronavirus-adviser-and-renowned-epidemiologist-martin-kulldorff/

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2374 on: April 01, 2021, 12:00:11 AM »
Apparently Pfizer are 'testing' their vaccine on children & teens in the US. No testing is being carried out in children & teens in the UK and currently it is only planned that over 18s will be offered the virus. However there is concern that children & teens my pass the virus asymptomatic and that it may mutate during this. In order to get schools back up and running proper it is being seen by some that the vaccine will be needed to do this.

I think there is a lot the government here don't know and all along they have been testing how the virus reacts with various and many changes to lockdown measures to see how viruses behave. This is research for the long term and our lives have been put on the line in order for them to collect this long term research. This I believe is something most governments have done in tandem with seeing how much they can get away with opening up the economy before virus figures rise again.

Current news today is that the affects of the virus long term from recently collected research does not make for pleasant reading:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/01/almost-third-of-uk-covid-hospital-patients-readmitted-within-four-months

So almost a third of covid patients readmitted suffering from problems related to their covid virus infection. One in eight patients who were hospitalised die within four months of leaving hospital. So if you get the virus bad enough to be hospitalised the long term view may not be a pleasant one.

There are also those of course that get the virus but are not hospitalised, whether they suffer organ damage unbeknown to them may be another issue.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1873
Total: 1884

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM