It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53636 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« on: January 28, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »
Ok, so I've started this thread to avoid messing up others with talk about my dating plans seeing that Mobers was so curious ;D

Well just to build up the suspense I am not in a position to move on anything yet. February is a no go for me and March pretty similar. The weather is no good for me as I prefer dating when the weather is good, more people around, etc. I also have work commitments which although could be changed would not put me in a good place - since it is best for me to do all my work when the weather is cr*p.

April onwards is goer and I will see what I can arrange. I still feel I am best served by an open ended visitation out there, though I don't see myself on a position to do this before July. So I will see what develops over the next couple of months or so and will update here ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 02:18:29 PM »
Same ol same ol.... Get a plan of action and do something man. No more excuses.

Have you contacted anyone online or still gonna wait until you actually go.  by then it will be too late.

a few girls I've been talking to have invited me to meet them on vacation.  And not one mention of me paying for anything.  How does that happen?  You gotta put in the time to build a friendship and trust.  And be interesting enough that they wanna hang out with you and possibly more.

July is half a year away.  Get moving.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 03:57:24 PM »
Same ol same ol.... Get a plan of action and do something man. No more excuses.

Have you contacted anyone online or still gonna wait until you actually go.  by then it will be too late.

a few girls I've been talking to have invited me to meet them on vacation.  And not one mention of me paying for anything.  How does that happen?  You gotta put in the time to build a friendship and trust.  And be interesting enough that they wanna hang out with you and possibly more.

July is half a year away.  Get moving.

I doubt any girl will mention you paying for anything (except possibly minor travel expenses) until you arrive. Not all girls will try and get you to pay for stuff, the first one didn't other than cheap entertainment & food/drink but that's expected out there anyway. End of the day this search will throw up all sorts. I just don't have the time to Skype at the moment & messaging them now will just bring this up. I would rather meet a load of girls once there and then take my pick. Doing it the other eay just puts me in a disadvantageous position.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »

Tactics vary by strategy, it really depends on if he is going to meet one
or meet many.

If he is meeting many then I usually recommend only one or two letters
before getting on a plane.

If he is meeting one then 3 months is plenty of time to write a hundred
girls and get it narrowed down to one, besides getting on a plane soon
after writing letters shows him to be a man of action and ALL ladies like
a man of action. 

Imagine a girl who knows it will be six months before Trench gets on a
plane, and then she gets a letter from a guy who is getting on a plane
in 6-8 weeks!!??! Which guy makes her panties wetter?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 04:11:40 PM »
I doubt any girl will mention you paying for anything (except possibly minor travel expenses) until you arrive. Not all girls will try and get you to pay for stuff, the first one didn't other than cheap entertainment & food/drink but that's expected out there anyway. End of the day this search will throw up all sorts. I just don't have the time to Skype at the moment & messaging them now will just bring this up. I would rather meet a load of girls once there and then take my pick. Doing it the other eay just puts me in a disadvantageous position.

Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 07:06:36 PM »
I had a good chuckle too..

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 07:11:54 PM »
or meet many.

Problem is I don't think he even has the ability to attract them online. We know how he writes here.  Who knows how he is when he writes to them.  In his case you're right the less he writes to them the better! 

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »
He’s taken three trips, so obviously he is able to attract women online.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 07:41:26 PM »
yeah but they just used him for his money.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
The first one didn’t. The second one may not have either.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline LAman

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 08:09:00 PM »
yeah but they just used him for his money.

2nd one was trade off, gifts for sex, they used each other!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 11:41:36 PM »
Well, Trenchie

IF you are going to succeed in this venture - suggest you understand the fairer sex a little better...  I'm still learning - but boy have you some catching up to do

I'd save up and learn a new hobby - learn how to play the Guitar and be a 'rock star' ...   ?

You might pull a few one-nighters

If my vision for your future sounds wacky, it's meant to ... it's about as realistic as your advice / plan

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 01:15:48 AM »
I think if you’re not a natural at picking up women at home, your preferred approach will not work.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 01:17:40 AM »
Well, Trenchie

IF you are going to succeed in this venture - suggest you understand the fairer sex a little better...  I'm still learning - but boy have you some catching up to do

Amen to that - and I'm not the slightest bit religious!

I'd save up and learn a new hobby - learn how to play the Guitar and be a 'rock star' ...   ?

He doesn't need to - he's going to be a teacher! ... oh, no, that was the plan three or four months ago.  :cluebat:  He's going to be a photographer instead! ... maybe not ...

If my vision for your future sounds wacky, it's meant to ... it's about as realistic as your advice / plan.

He doesn't have a real "plan," and that's the problem.  He thinks that by going to live there, totally winging it in a place he knows basically nothing about (at least, from what he's written over the last couple of years - four weeks total time, in three visits?), and where he speaks no more than half a dozen words of the language, girls who are 10 or 15 years younger than him are suddenly going to fall at his feet as he walks down the road because he's this dude who's going to rescue them from a life of deprivation in Suburbski... and then he's going to have to decide which of them to throw back into the river for the less lucky sods following him to the promised land!  :ROFL:

I still really can't decide if he's for real (in which case, Protective Brother Syndrome becomes a possibility if he does actually find someone to go out with), or that he's simply trolling (as has been suggested more than once).  I'll happily admit that I'm no expert on the fairer sex (heck, I got divorced, just like the majority of male posters here), but I really do struggle to get my head around ANYONE being so totally clueless - especially when he's been given basically the same information by every single person who has commented on his posts.  Truly bizarre!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2018, 01:27:15 AM »
or meet many.

If he is meeting many then I usually recommend only one or two letters
before getting on a plane.

If he is meeting one then 3 months is plenty of time to write a hundred
girls and get it narrowed down to one, besides getting on a plane soon
after writing letters shows him to be a man of action and ALL ladies like
a man of action. 

Your totally right here 2tallbill I'm using the visit many strategy this time so like you say will write to some girls a couple of letters a week before I get on the plane. So that way can hit the ground running straight after getting there. The trip I am planning to be open ended so I can call them up one or two at a time without feeling too rushed. This will hopefully give me the time to find the right one and get into a bit of a normal dating relationship with her. So me arriving straight of the bat of her second email should make her panties nice & moist :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 01:38:44 AM »
The first one didn’t. The second one may not have either.

Boethius is right neither the first nor second girl used me for money. The first girl I met for a week and we got in well but no affection. The second girl was just a brief date I think she realised there was nothing there so that was that. The third girl there was the money issue, I think she did have some genuine affection for me. I'm still on the fence on her as there was a lot of issues I think. So for the moment I think I am best served meeting a lot of other women to help me put that relationship in perspective.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 05:37:27 AM »
So that way can hit the ground running straight after getting there. The trip I am planning to be open ended so I can call them up one or two at a time without feeling too rushed. This will hopefully give me the time to find the right one and get into a bit of a normal dating relationship with her. So me arriving straight of the bat of her second email should make her panties nice & moist :D

You sound like a pubescent teen when you write like that and you probably think like one too.  lol at writing girls a week before.
My bet is most if not all will flake out on you once you arrive there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 01:07:01 PM »
You sound like a pubescent teen when you write like that and you probably think like one too.  lol at writing girls a week before.
My bet is most if not all will flake out on you once you arrive there.

Pubescent teen is life at its best ;D Doesn't matter if they do flake on me, they will be plenty more to call up, plenty more time to write to them if they are not keen on meeting up straight away. Best of all no more Skype :D Its not that I mind doing it so much as the time it takes out of my schedule and the fact that it tends to mean you have to often focus on one woman. So when I get to the point of being able to do this then it should be a pleasing place for me to be :)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »
...Best of all no more Skype :D Its not that I mind doing it so much as the time it takes out of my schedule and the fact that it tends to mean you have to often focus on one woman. So when I get to the point of being able to do this then it should be a pleasing place for me to be :)

How many times do you have to be told that, if you spent less time pontificating here, you would have that much more time to actually search for someone - and maybe, just maybe, actually find one (or more) to talk to!

I told you, months ago, that you have a huge advantage over the American guys looking at FSUW because you're only a couple of time zones different from them, rather than 10 or more.  And what have you done with that information?  I'm guessing just about as much as you have with all the good information from those who've been there and got the T-shirt (to put on their beautiful wife).

Skype doesn't mean that you have to focus on one person - it DOES allow you to talk to many, and quickly eliminate those who don't fit the imaginary profile you've created:

wears only miniskirts;
looks are 11/10;
will be happy to spend all her time in the kitchen or bedroom, where you will teach her all you know;
knows nothing about money;
speaks perfect English;
completely blind so that she won't see all the other dudes in England lusting after her;
and all the other qualities you've listed in the last few months...

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2018, 04:58:03 PM »
How many times do you have to be told that, if you spent less time pontificating here, you would have that much more time to actually search for someone - and maybe, just maybe, actually find one (or more) to talk to!

I told you, months ago, that you have a huge advantage over the American guys looking at FSUW because you're only a couple of time zones different from them, rather than 10 or more.  And what have you done with that information?  I'm guessing just about as much as you have with all the good information from those who've been there and got the T-shirt (to put on their beautiful wife).

Skype doesn't mean that you have to focus on one person - it DOES allow you to talk to many, and quickly eliminate those who don't fit the imaginary profile you've created:

wears only miniskirts;
looks are 11/10;
will be happy to spend all her time in the kitchen or bedroom, where you will teach her all you know;
speaks perfect English;
completely blind so that she won't see all the other dudes in England lusting after her;

:applause:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline JayH

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 05:58:33 PM »
, and quickly eliminate those who don't fit the imaginary profile you've created:

wears only miniskirts;
looks are 11/10;
speaks perfect English;

You need to add  dumb as a post,ignorant,a fool,stupid beyond belief,naive,uneducated,  and a big plus if she already owns all the clothes and shoes she will need for the next decade!!    Plus -- she needs to be able to get immediate work on arrival ( to pay for her own food and the rent she will need to pay at Trenchcoats "mansion")-- at a workplace where there are no men under 120yo !!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 06:06:25 PM »
Well this thread went up in flames in a hurry..lol.

Basically Trench you need to do the complete opposite of what you have been trying for the past few years.  Then you might actually get some results.

And no, an almost 40 year old guy lusting after girls like a pubescent teen is rather sad.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 09:39:30 AM »

wears only miniskirts;
looks are 11/10;
speaks perfect English;

Just how much time do you think I have? I am not retired, I get some free time of course, but all the time I spend waffling onto women online is time I am not making money. Messaging I can keep the messages short survey can have a few on the go and maintain it. Skype though I can only do one within a few hours at most. Why? Because if I overrun I can't mess things up with the following girl if I stand her up. I can also mess things up with the girl I'm talking to if we start hitting it off then I have to suddenly pull the plug. I may also become quite knackered after talking to one girl particularly if her English is not good or after work. So you see it is not that easy to talk to more than one girl unless you are retired or similar.

Now think, how many girl would I have to go through until I find one naturally attracted to me. I personally think 10 percent of girls would be way too much for me and most guys. I think nearer 5 percent would be nearer the mark judged on the number of women I come across where this seemed present in the UK (note they may of course had bf already so not necessarily available). So about 1 out of every 20 girls roughly would be the case and seems about right. To my mind I am better off going out there to do this. Why? Because otherwise I am potentially passing over girl I have chemistry with so unless I get lucky I am making the odds even longer. Being in the UK is a big bonus yes in terms of travel time & cost but if you are meeting one woman at a time it can still mount up with not necessarily any success to show either. The guys that do seem to nearly always have success seem to be the ones that are willing to go out there and spend a good many weeks or months out there - that strategy can work well whether from the US, UK, Canada, Aus, etc as you don't often have to make the journey, you're there and it's done.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:19:07 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 11:28:19 AM »
Just how much time do you think I have?

You sure got alot of time to write here!  Just more excuses man. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
You sure got alot of time to write here!  Just more excuses man.

Writing here doesn't take long, flying to a misadventure does. As I've said before the winter months are not generally for me, I would prefer to do the income stuff more on these months. I just find it dating during warmer weather. I mean frog marching a girl around a city in bad weather is not going to go down well with her.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541272
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2956
Most Online Ever: 12701