It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: MH17 report 13th October 2015  (Read 1896 times)

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
MH17 report 13th October 2015
« on: October 13, 2015, 05:18:04 AM »
Well, 'surprise' surprise' - it was a BUK system missile ...

Of, course this report is about how the airliner came to fall from the sky - not 'whodunnit'

The good news is that at 11km the de pressurisation - as the cockpit broke off- would have resulted in near instantaneous unconsciousness

Why were airlines still using this route - when Ukraine was telling anyone who'd listen that they had lost two military planes at a height in excess of shoulder fired missiles.

NEXT ..the criminal investigation case ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34511973

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: MH17 report 13th October 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 05:55:54 AM »
Let's ruminate why this report IS important:

Perhaps you don't remember the disinformation campaign put on by the Russians explaining that the Jetliner was hit by an Air to Air Missile that was shot from a Ukrainian plane?  Or the host of other excuses the Russians continued to come up with to point the finger in different directions?

Maybe you don't remember the picture of the BUK leaving Ukraine that had been photo shopped to indicate that it wasn't really in the area where the plane came down but somewhere 100 Kilometers away?  Or the claims by the Russians and rebels that they did not have any BUKs in theater.

And perhaps you don't remember the social media posts by Russian supported rebels trumping the destruction of what they thought was a Ukrainian armed forces jet who have since disappeared into Russian jails on trumped up charges?

These deceptions from the Russians have been spoon fed into captive audiences.   The Pravda article yesterday was the latest in artfully deceiving the captive Russian audience. 

This is part of the Big Russian Lie that continues and will continue for as long as Putin or one of his cronies is in power.  It is time for the world's media to hold Russia's feet to the fire.  We have a double standard today:  Russia, feeding the world lies through a captive media channel, and the rest of the world providing objective analysis and both sides of an issue.  Russia's media will continue to create bigger and bigger lies.  It is time to restrict those avenues of disinformation as a source of news. 

I am in favor of holding a tribunal type event that would lay the lies of the Russian government in a world court for everyone to see, and then punishing the government for trying to cover up its misdeeds.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »
Perhaps you don't remember the disinformation campaign put on by the Russians

Lots of them.  The narrative kept changing.  You can read them all at a certain disinformation forum that masquerades as a forum similar to this one.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 08:57:30 AM »

Lots of them.  The narrative kept changing.  You can read them all at a certain disinformation forum that masquerades as a forum similar to this one.

You mean, the one owned by a used car salesman?  ;)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 10:29:58 AM »

You mean, the one owned by a used car salesman?  ;)

I didn't know he was a used car salesman. I just thought he was Putin's fellator. :)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 03:01:01 PM »

I didn't know he was a used car salesman. I just thought he was Putin's fellator. :)

I was thinking more like  = :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

& it's not mooning!!! :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541282
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701