It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53291 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2018, 04:53:29 AM »
So, what we have here is two posters 'willy waving' - the plans for finding a partner seems to have been forgotten

I never thought of you as one to stand on the sidelines while willy waving is in progress Mobe :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Steamer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2018, 05:18:14 AM »
yeah but if that's all that Trench offers it not enough...

For who?
A person can be as boring as mashed potatoes but a lot of women LIKE mashed potatoes. As women gain experience with men they seem to tire of getting burned by players with a fast line of bs.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »

For who?
A person can be as boring as mashed potatoes but a lot of women LIKE mashed potatoes. As women gain experience with men they seem to tire of getting burned by players with a fast line of bs.

Well in that case Trench should have the women lined up!!  yet he can't even get a date in his own city.... sure women get tired of the "playas" and bad boys but they get bored of dull "nice" people too.. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2018, 08:31:28 AM »

For who?

+1

Hey Steamer, nice to see you here. 

To: The newbies and those that aren't married yet.

There is a woman for every man. That man might never find her especially
if they are looking in the wrong place or for the wrong things, but they are
out there.

There are women who ONLY go after men who treat them like crap.
There are women who ONLY go after nerds.
There are cRaZy women who write fawning letters to death row inmates.
There are women who ONLY go after __________ enter your name and
various attributes here.

Men often chase after the wrong women hoping that they will desire
them instead. Example, there are 2987 Hollywood movies where the
girl went after bad boys and a good boy persevered and eventually
the girl realized that the good boy was what she wanted all along.

That is Hollywood but in real life the girl who likes bad boys never
learns and friend zones the good boy while he pines away for her
forever and NEVER, EVER, EVER gets her.

What is my point?

That's why I always recommend meeting them soon to see if there
is mutual chemistry. She must give off that vibe that she is romantically
interested in you. If she doesn't give off that vibe then my recommendation
is that you move on. If you don't you will be like that good boy who pines
forever after a girl who will never be romantically interested in him.

There are many, many trip reports where a guy has a great internet
relationship with a girl and then they meet and she is underwhelmed
and not radiating this vibe.

This guy came all the way to visit her at great expense and this is a
good girl but not romantically interested. The girl wanted to be romantically
interested but she's not. She feels somewhat obligated to show him
around her country and show him the food, the culture etc.

The guy keeps hoping against hope that she will come around and
misreads every nice thing she does as a signal that she is coming
around just like it does in each of the 2987 Hollywood movies. She
won't come around, she is a good girl that's why she's spending time
with him. The best and smartest thing he can do is to end it and
pursue other girls.

This has happened to me unfortunately (more than once) and what
I learned is no matter how much emotional investment I made in this
girl, I needed to move on and find a different girl. I went to Russia to
meet a tall leggy beautiful girl and it didn't work out so I moved on
and asked out girl with the prettiest green eyes and that girl is now
my wife.

If I had kept pining away for the tall leggy girl I wouldn't have found
my Angel Eyes.

Anybody interested can read my entire journey here.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:36:48 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2018, 09:34:12 AM »
+1

Hey Steamer, nice to see you here. 

To: The newbies and those that aren't married yet.

There is a woman for every man. That man might never find her especially
if they are looking in the wrong place or for the wrong things, but they are
out there.

There are women who ONLY go after men who treat them like crap.
There are women who ONLY go after nerds.
There are cRaZy women who write fawning letters to death row inmates.
There are women who ONLY go after __________ enter your name and
various attributes here.

Men often chase after the wrong women hoping that they will desire
them instead. Example, there are 2987 Hollywood movies where the
girl went after bad boys and a good boy persevered and eventually
the girl realized that the good boy was what she wanted all along.

That is Hollywood but in real life the girl who likes bad boys never
learns and friend zones the good boy while he pines away for her
forever and NEVER, EVER, EVER gets her.

What is my point?

That's why I always recommend meeting them soon to see if there
is mutual chemistry. She must give off that vibe that she is romantically
interested in you. If she doesn't give off that vibe then my recommendation
is that you move on. If you don't you will be like that good boy who pines
forever after a girl who will never be romantically interested in him.

There are many, many trip reports where a guy has a great internet
relationship with a girl and then they meet and she is underwhelmed
and not radiating this vibe.

This guy came all the way to visit her at great expense and this is a
good girl but not romantically interested. The girl wanted to be romantically
interested but she's not. She feels somewhat obligated to show him
around her country and show him the food, the culture etc.

The guy keeps hoping against hope that she will come around and
misreads every nice thing she does as a signal that she is coming
around just like it does in each of the 2987 Hollywood movies. She
won't come around, she is a good girl that's why she's spending time
with him. The best and smartest thing he can do is to end it and
pursue other girls.

This has happened to me unfortunately (more than once) and what
I learned is no matter how much emotional investment I made in this
girl, I needed to move on and find a different girl. I went to Russia to
meet a tall leggy beautiful girl and it didn't work out so I moved on
and asked out girl with the prettiest green eyes and that girl is now
my wife.

If I had kept pining away for the tall leggy girl I wouldn't have found
my Angel Eyes.

Anybody interested can read my entire journey here.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

Well I hope she doesn't make you do squats Bill  ;D

I think once again you have given advice that is pure gold dust and I for one much appreciate it :) The story of the girl with no chemistry that feels obligated to show you around much feels like my first outing on this. It's just such a pain when it happens as I wouldn't want any girl to feel obligated. It why I think I would prefer the visit many approach. Your description of how the dating scene works is also very accurate I think. Funny thing is I actually watched a hollywood film not long ago where it actually acknowledged that in relality the hot girl always goes off with the *sshole in crowdy guy. Forget the name of the film now but it's definitely the exeception most like you say always give the false reality of the girl getting with the nice guy in the end.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2018, 09:51:00 AM »
Well in that case Trench should have the women lined up!!  yet he can't even get a date in his own city.... sure women get tired of the "playas" and bad boys but they get bored of dull "nice" people too..

Steamer is right Sting as is 2tallbill, both have a ton of experience and have pretty much seen it all. In the west a girl may still keep going for the racy guys in club in the hope that they may end up with one who won't be a 'player'. Many, most perhaps will never look to the guys that are 'boring' bit will value them rather than see them as another pair of t*ts & ar*e to screw like the gift of the gab 'player' guys on the club's do. I would suggest that in the FSU this is not so the case. Women there seem to value guys that will be loyal to them and not so much like the 'player' type. Sure many a girl will still fall for the player type but some will learn and many long term will go for the boring guy and not tire of him. Why? Because getting pregnant to a guy who won't stand by you in the FSU has serious consequences. It is not the UK, welfare payouts to single mothers with children are meagre and a struggle to live off. The thought then of a boring guy they may tire of becomes a godsend if such a boring guy is also loyal and able to provide rather than skip of never to be seen again or drunk & unemployed all the time. It's unfortunately the situation of too much welfare state in society to favour the idiots who just lark around.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2018, 10:05:29 AM »
Interestingly welfare is 34 percent of government spending in the UK but only 20 percent in Poland. Even this is no doubt a higher spend when compared to Russia & Ukraine.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2018, 10:39:02 AM »
In the UK those with good social skills do well & those women that are pretty do well, it doesn't matter where they are from, but not everyone has good social skills. Its a fact of life that some people genetically aren't born with the gift of the gab or anywhere near it. Others may get other skills but in the UK for some reason only those that can open and close their trap in quick succession are seen as worthy. The rest of us are a form of underclass especially viewed as such by the women. In the FSU this seems less so, the ability to provide is something I see a lot of women express in their profiles, in the FSU this seems to come top and that is good news for me :)

So what are you bringing to the party? Nobody says you have to be a playboy, yes there are women who will want a settled life and stability - but to find and keep a woman you're going to have to be able to interact with her and keep her interested. If you want a subservient mute, better go somewhere other than FSU...

If you're not good socially, I still say improve yourself rather than thinking going to a poor country and finding a woman who will settle for 'more' is the way to go.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2018, 05:56:35 PM »

So what are you bringing to the party? Nobody says you have to be a playboy, yes there are women who will want a settled life and stability - but to find and keep a woman you're going to have to be able to interact with her and keep her interested. If you want a subservient mute, better go somewhere other than FSU...

If you're not good socially, I still say improve yourself rather than thinking going to a poor country and finding a woman who will settle for 'more' is the way to go.

Well as 2tallbill is trying to tell us its really a case of finding a girl where there is natural chemistry first & foremost. Discovering if she is suitable in terms of interests & personality comes after that, or you could check on this beforehand like some do with messaging/skype but the natural chemistry still needs to be determined on meeting. So whether a girl is also interest in a visa or whatever a girl where there is definite undeniable chemistry is needed to avoid immigration mule problems or other problems.

I've stated what I could offer the right girl with chemistry but if you mean more socially I can partake in her interests with her and hopefully develop a mutual interest along with her. Sometimes it can be fun to do something a bit different that also interest me. I think it could well be a case of really thinking of the girl and her interests & how to accommodate them I am coming to realise, so really thinking of the other person. So if they are into gardening sort out some garden area for them or whatever rather than what you get with some people who say they think of the other person but just get them a box of chocolates.

End of the day I'm no entertainer, UK girls that seem to be obsessed with this really irritate me. They are not owe entertainment and I want to date them as their bf not be their entertainer. Fortunately girls in the west are not like that. Like said before shared interests will help and there needs to be that feeling from the girl that she is interested in you. I think normally two people that are fresh to each other can exchange a lot of lifestyle variation that the other will find new and exciting and I'm pretty sure that will be enough.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2018, 08:07:23 PM »
Steamer is right Sting as is 2tallbill, both have a ton of experience and have pretty much seen it all. In the west a girl may still keep going for the racy guys in club in the hope that they may end up with one who won't be a 'player'.

well I don't know when Steamer and 2tallbill were in Russia last and also don't know their age.  I was in Moscow last year and the women I met were 30's and under.  You may have luck with a woman who's been burned before and has a young kid now.  are you prepared for having a step child?

There's actually a huge number of them. I was shocked.

Being loyal, a provider...sure it's all good but if the girl doesn't like you she won't give you the time of day.  I've had girls say no to coffee simply because.  Nary a mention of money or anything. They just didn't like me, no biggie.

Also, why the interest in Poland now?  You are jumping around.  Migh as well add Hungary and Romania to the list.

One thing I see is that you have no interest in their culture at all. Don't want to learn the language, read up on their history.  You ought to do that.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2018, 08:14:31 PM »
so Trench what the heck is your plan now?  Going to Poland or Ukraine?  Honestly I'd just find a French girl man.  Paris is a short train ride away now that you got the Chunnel.  You won't have to wait until summer time..  Problem is I hear the French don't like Brits too much, nor any other people come to think of it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2018, 10:26:31 PM »
so Trench what the heck is your plan now?  Going to Poland or Ukraine?  Honestly I'd just find a French girl man.  Paris is a short train ride away now that you got the Chunnel.  You won't have to wait until summer time..  Problem is I hear the French don't like Brits too much, nor any other people come to think of it.

You don't really understand Europe Sting, unless you go towards the mid to south of France the weather will be little different to the UK or Poland. French girls can be quite nice and a bit more feminine than UK girls but its not as trigger happy territory as FSU. I spent about three weeks travelling around France nearly about two-three years ago now. Interesting to do, essentially somewhere like Paris there would be a lot more chance of English Speakers than most of the rest of the country but its a big city. I think just outside Paris was the best hunting ground, somewhere like Versailles or Chartres, find a nice restaurant with a nice french girl serving :) but even then you are hoping she speaks English, some will speak a few words but not really enough, many bars/restaurants are run solely by old folk also. Some English speakers may also be found on the Normandy coastline. Some English speakers may also be found in South of France but costs can go up there. French girls can be quite soft and gentle but not always easy to comprehend.

Hungary & Romania have very different populations to each other and to Poland. Nearly all nations of Europe have very different populations to each other, different languages, ethnic stock, history, cultural traditions. Romanians have been the most recent entrants to the UK and are generally viewed even less favourably than the Poles. Poles are at least seen as hard working and don't scrounge, Romanians are seen as a potential drain on resources and a bit underclass. Romanians often have a slight tan look about them so stand out a bit. Hungarians seem content to stick to their own land and I think going their or Romania would likely bear little fruit.

Main difference with Poland is that there are much stronger connections to the UK as Mobe outlined. They have much more dealings with English and as such are more open to the concept of English liaisons. There culture is much more open than some of the others of Europe I think due to them being part of this or that country at various times so not having as much of a pure Polish culture develop. Despite being able to come to the UK I think Poland still exhibit features that make it a viable proposition possibly.

So, its funny that you mention Ukraine as I've just come to thinking that I may keep it in mind also as a backup for my trip. Basically, the flight I am looking to book flies straight into Krakow, which is not far from the Ukrainian border and Lviv. So if Poland starts to fall flat I can switch and journey over to Lviv and hit up the usual dating sites to turf up a load of Ukrainian birds :D I hear many Ukrainian girl can be found in Poland these days as well. So I think this is at least an option worth exploring and see if things calm down in Russia for later in the year if no joy.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2018, 10:38:07 PM »

hit up the usual dating sites to turf up a load of Ukrainian birds :D

"turf up a load of birds"...haven't heard this expression before.  You sure you aren't talking about turkeys now? 

Well dude there's another expression. Beggars can't be choosers. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2018, 11:17:58 PM »
You seem to make sweeping generalizations about people based on where they are from.  Have you even talked to a Polish, Hungarian or Romania person before?  Let alone a Russian person?! 

If you know French people, they have an aversion to English and their speakers.  I worked in the south of France close to Monaco for some  clients.   The French have a snobby attitude towards anyone not French.  Even the Quebecois, the French Canadians are a different breed.
They almost voted to leave Canada and have Quebec as a separate entity.  Hence why many Canadians don't like them.

Offline msmob

« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2018, 12:11:29 AM »
Listening to sting23  'advising' on what the French think suggests he may be basing his vast experience in context with French Canadians.

Fact....loads of Brits settle in France....love the life.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2018, 12:30:00 AM »
Listening to sting23  'advising' on what the French think suggests he may be basing his vast experience in context with French Canadians.

Fact....loads of Brits settle in France....love the life.

Yep they do, mostly old farts like you Mobe, lol.

Generally you need an independant income for France and for many this is a pension. Some try holiday let's which can often struggle. If the English person has the rare ability to be fluent in French they may get a job. If not they stand little chance of work with Paris being their only faint likihood.

I found no problem with the French while over there some could be quite friendly. I think though they can have a slant towards fussyness, particularly the more intellectual or posh sorts.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2018, 12:40:15 AM »
You seem to make sweeping generalizations about people based on where they are from.  Have you even talked to a Polish, Hungarian or Romania person before?  Let alone a Russian person?! 

You say that but then go on and make generalisations yourself. Not everyone fits a generalisation but 'generally' people from a certain part of the world often have similar outlooks based on their shared experiences, environment, close genetics, politics, news, propaganda, culture, etc.

I have spoken to both a Russian and a Polish person before I started any of this. Not about dating but through work. So I got a broad idea of what others might be like but still it takes being in their society a while to pick up on more of it, individuals of couse will  always vary, most just a little some a lot.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2018, 01:17:59 AM »
Honestly, if anyone has any worthy info on the dating scene in Poland and/or how things are like there or similarly in Lviv then it would be good to hear :)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2018, 01:44:02 AM »

Generally you need an independant income for France and for many this is a pension. Some try holiday let's which can often struggle. If the English person has the rare ability to be fluent in French they may get a job. If not they stand little chance of work with Paris being their only faint likihood.

I found no problem with the French while over there some could be quite friendly. I think though they can have a slant towards fussyness, particularly the more intellectual or posh sorts.

Moby can't read as usual.  I worked in France.  Lots Brits relocate to France or Spain.  Doesn't mean the locals like them.  Some of the French people I met were the weirdest I ever encountered.  Not even Russians act like that. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2018, 01:48:42 AM »
You say that but then go on and make generalisations yourself. Not everyone fits a generalisation but 'generally' people from a certain part of the world often have similar outlooks based on their shared experiences, environment, close genetics, politics, news, propaganda, culture, etc.

I have spoken to both a Russian and a Polish person before I started any of this. Not about dating but through work. So I got a broad idea of what others might be like but still it takes being in their society a while to pick up on more of it, individuals of couse will  always vary, most just a little some a lot.

All my comments are from personal experience having lived and worked in those countries.  Now it could be biased but they are my experiences. 

If you want to meet Polish girls just go to London.  There's alot of them as I said.  Going to Poland sounds like another far fetched plan you hatched outta thin air.   Or just enlist Moby's help and find some Irish girls.

Offline msmob

« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2018, 05:09:21 AM »

Oh dear, you just don't think, Trenchie..

Back in the early nineties, - I was in my thirties ( 'old fart' ) I searched and found a Chateau to buy and do up.. My first missus was not keen - and it never happened - but when we eventually split - I moved to Cyprus and ( early forties ) friends of mine came out to stay - but decided on France over Cyprus..They had kids aged, 10,8, and 2

Can you be right about ANYTHING ?

Most British / Irish folks learn French at school at it floods back when immersed - are you saying you're not good at languages, either ? I know LOTS of folk who teach / taught and they bought a Pied-à-terre ( foot on the ground) - a small second home - whilst still working - it was possible then

Are you sure you moved in those circles ?  The more cultured and wealthy - the more likely they were to speak English ...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:48:55 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2018, 05:10:30 AM »
Honestly, if anyone has any worthy info on the dating scene in Poland and/or how things are like there or similarly in Lviv then it would be good to hear :)

Too many of us have read your ambitions and have an interest in the well-being of the female, single population ...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2018, 08:26:36 AM »
All my comments are from personal experience having lived and worked in those countries.  Now it could be biased but they are my experiences. 

If you want to meet Polish girls just go to London.  There's alot of them as I said.  Going to Poland sounds like another far fetched plan you hatched outta thin air.   Or just enlist Moby's help and find some Irish girls.

There are indeed Polish based websites where I can find a fair number of Polish girls that live in the UK. I may try to contact a few and see if I have any different thoughts on them. My thoughts are still that they are plucked best from the tree. That the UK ones will more likely have picked up bad ways and/or be the wrong type. Also I still think there will be a lot of competition for the UK based ones or they are looking more for Polish guys. Basically a lot of UK guys are lazy, if a woman advertises for a guy here loads apply. The dynamics can change when abroad though. I don't necessarily see it as Polish is Polish as you do. A polish girl that comes to UK is more likely money/career driven a girl that is content with her  lot in Poland more family oriented. Like I say I can't be certain but from what I have read in the net other Brits that are interested in this scene often seem to see it as best to look directly in Poland too. My fallback like I said is Lviv in Ukraine just over the border. It may well be that I fall flat on my face in Poland, if so I will learn from it and try over the border. As 2tallbill said he refined his strarely and what he did until he got more on target. This is all part of the learning process.

Irish girls from the Rep. of Ireland are another deal entirely. I have never been there, this may change in the future. They are into family but some may be hostile towards English guys because of past history. I've heard they can also be friendly but dating may be another situation entirely. Again were on the western side if the iron curtain so feminism, etc. Not I am guessing as bad as UK but no doubt there. Thing is as I've said before Sting aLL the nation's if Europe are different. If there was an obvious easy answer to the UK dating situation like going to Ireland trust me ALL UK guys would be making a stompede there and you would soon here about it then it would probably be too late, lol. The fact that I have heard nothing about Ireland suggests to me that it is not significantly different there as to attract a load of English blokes.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Re: 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2018, 11:43:35 AM »
Well I hope she doesn't make you do squats Bill  ;D

I think once again you have given advice that is pure gold dust and I for one
much appreciate it :) The story of the girl with no chemistry that feels obligated
to show you around much feels like my first outing on this. It's just such a pain
when it happens as I wouldn't want any girl to feel obligated.

The last leggy girl we had some chemistry (and sex) but it wasn't all there
and we both knew it wasn't working. If you read the story she suggested
that we get back together, and although I was tempted I stuck to my guns
and pursued Angel Eyes.

The girl who traveled to meet me in Portland Oregon didn't have chemistry
with me and neither did the girl in Tblisi. The St Petersburg girl wasn't
serious, the Odessa girl had serious character issues. The Lugansk girl,
the Dnepropetrovsk girl, the Russian girl from Northern California and I
had chemistry sending enough electrical current bouncing around in the
air that somebody could have been electricuted.

There were too many girls to write about here, and there were many
reasons why one of us called it to an end, but you've got to get Chemistry
nailed and you've got to never compromise on character even when your
bloodstream is so full of endorphins that you require two IV's to replace
the fluids you lost during your marathon sex escapades. 

A girl with good character and values will be an old woman with good
character and values thirty years later.

Win their hearts and they will follow you to the ends of the Earth. Silly
worries about young men at the club won't even enter your mind.

It why I think I would prefer the visit many approach. Your description of how
the dating scene works is also very accurate I think.

You might be right on the visit many strategy, it's really a personal
personality type decision. The key to VM is to be decisive and never
pursue a hot girl if there is no mutual chemistry.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
There are indeed Polish based websites where I can find a fair number of Polish girls that live in the UK. I may try to contact a few and see if I have any different thoughts on them. My thoughts are still that they are plucked best from the tree. That the UK ones will more likely have picked up bad ways and/or be the wrong type.

'Bad ways' ?  Like knowing which UK isn't a social misfit  / mycologist ?

Also I still think there will be a lot of competition for the UK based ones or they are looking more for Polish guys.

You've been picked up on this nonsense notion, before..  If they are slim, attractive and smart - there really will be a lot of competition - and they do not confine themselves to their community

Basically a lot of UK guys are lazy, if a woman advertises for a guy here loads apply. The dynamics can change when abroad though. I don't necessarily see it as Polish is Polish as you do. A polish girl that comes to UK is more likely money/career driven a girl that is content with her  lot in Poland more family oriented.

??  Many came with their parents ( family oriented ) 14 years ago ..

I really think you are trolling with the bollox, below

Irish girls from the Rep. of Ireland are another deal entirely. I have never been there,

That you haven't been is clear ..The Rep of Ireland is progressive - more European than the UK in outlook and Divorce is legal and lasses know their rights ... stay away, Trench - they are emancipated ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1980
Total: 1990

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM