It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trophy Wife  (Read 29772 times)

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Trophy Wife
« on: January 30, 2005, 01:39:33 PM »
Lets touch on the "Trophy Wife" aspect of why we (men) go to the FSU in order to find a lady:

I hope most who read and post on forums like this know and understand the basic reasons we go to the FSU in the search for a lady. But what about the reasons we do not talk openly about? After all what is wrong with wanting a young, beautiful, sexy and intelligent wife who has more traditional values? What is wrong with wanting to be with a lady who knows how to dress nicely and take care of her appearance? What is wrong with having a "Trophy Wife" if both people are happy?

Quite honestly when I started my search I was 44 with 2 teen age children, my prospects of finding a beatiful 25 year old lady in northern California who wanted to settle to a quiet home life were extremily slim (non existant would be more like it). Why should a man have to compromise for a worn out feminist in the throws of mentapause when there are other options?

Some have said what will happen when the man who may be 20 years older turns 65 and she is 45? Ok lets be honest most women are over the hill somewhere between 45 and 50 years old, there chances of finding a man their age or near it are much slimmer than they were when she was 25 and you were 45. So enjoy the ride and your bride, don't worry what other people say or think, they are most likely jealous anyway as they look at the fat, old nag they are stuck with.

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
Trophy Wife
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 02:20:35 PM »
Good topic.  Guess it's sorta like having a Ferarri in the driveway..  Most of the younger crowd can't afford it, takes a good chunk of time effort and funds to maintain, makes the neighbors envious, attracts thieves and as we get older, reaction times get too slow increasing the risk of totalling it. Besides all that, driving to fast might give you a heart attack.. What a way to go!

What's that old saying?.. "Watch out what you wish for..." :cool:

.. damit why can't I listen to my own advice :shock:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 02:24:00 PM by BC »

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
Trophy Wife
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 02:32:01 PM »

Hey, count me in. I'm all for having a trophy wife. :D    I think if anyone tries just a little they can get a trophy looking wife, as I learned on my first trip.

Once I knew it was somewhat easy to find a trophy wife by appearance, I set my sites and goal to find a woman who was just as beautiful on the inside, as she was on the outside, and one you had chemistry with. Now that took a lot more work, effort and time.

One important things guys must learn is that must be reasonable with their expectations. You must be honest with yourself. If you are a 7 (on a scale from 1 to 10) then you can seek a woman who is 8.5 with ease.  If you are a 6, then expect that you can upgrade to a 7 or 7.5 in a woman, but don't waste your time seeking a 9 or a 10 which a LOT of guys do. If your an 8, then by all means try to find a 9.5.

Be realistic with your expectations.

Offline TigerPaws

Trophy Wife
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 05:07:05 PM »
Jack,

While I generally agree with you I will say that if like BC's post a man takes his time and looks through the available pool of ladies in the FSU he can find the perfect 10 (in his opinion). A lady who will have the intelligence, beauity and values he desires, so in my humble opinion in general any man can have it all if he is willing to put the time, energy and money into his search.

Offline Donna_Pedro

Trophy Wife
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 04:57:59 AM »
While you are discissing a trophy wife issues, your girls on russian forums are discissing how to squeeze more money out of those "old goats" and dump them before it too late... :D:D You, guys deserve each other..
Kaplah!

Offline TigerPaws

Trophy Wife
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 05:50:48 AM »
LoL Donna,

Then you and a few of the men n this forum should read the thread on prenups, trusts and offshore accounts because not all men are going to be taken to the cleaners.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
Trophy Wife
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 07:33:25 AM »
Hey Tiger, I agree with what you say. I personally have never met a 10. I have met some 9.5's and 9.6's but haven't met a 10 yet, and I'm sure their are some, just haven't met them. I think if a man waits for a 10 he could let a lot of good ladies get buy, as I think I might have been guilty of in my earlier days. Basically I suggest to guys if you meet an 8.8, 8.9, 9.0, 9.1 you had best try to see if their might be some potential their because those 9.4's, 9.5's, 9.6's are hard to come by.

And Donna, well my dear, their are many fine young Russian women who truly do love their older husbands. Not all younger Russian women who marry older men have ulterior motives. To bad you have not meet any of them and I would have thought by this time you would have. It is un-fortunate that their are those Russian women, as you are speaking of, who will lie, use sex, and whatever to get their ass to America and then dump him. But just as their are those bad Russian women, their are many good Russian women that we hope men will take their time and try to meet.

Offline BC

Trophy Wife
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 08:04:29 AM »
hmmm.. maybe we can figure these numbers out in real terms.. how 'bout this:

Each single male member can put his picture in a poll with 1 to 10 selection..  Donna and Olga (believe these are the only two RW around) can then rate them so that each has his own 'baseline' to calculate with!

Sort of a RWD 'hot or not' rating :D

Any brave AM here wanna start? :shock:

Offline Donna_Pedro

Trophy Wife
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 08:07:39 AM »
---To bad you have not meet any of them and I would have thought by this time you would have.

---Thanks, hon,  I dont need a sugar daddy.  Or better say, he does not need me - it would be hard for me  to live  life knowing I was a cause of someone's death of heart attack. I am not the right type of Russian woman for that. I like things to be my way. I like to hold my family in my small tight fist rather then be an arm-candy. Besides  I would rather eat your tie then sign a pre-nup.   So I guess, it makes me completely   ineligible for a sugar daddy..:D    

---who will lie, use sex, and whatever to get their ass to America and then dump him

well, not right away.. It would be  too foolish. Dump him and then struggle for survival in US all alone? Nahhh.. Of cause they will dump him, but not  before they get  education, profession,  start working, see the world (for his account of course), save some money and theeeennn...when the husband becomes older...  
Kaplah!

Offline Goombah

Trophy Wife
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 08:48:21 AM »
Go to "www.hotornot.com" and post there.  Cloths make a huge difference - I've been rated 6.5 to 7.5+ depending on what photo I post.

Kevin C.

Offline BC

Trophy Wife
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 08:56:56 AM »
Goombah,

Try listing on hotornot.de to see how you come across to European women.  At least take a look and get idea how they rate each other.  You'll see quite a difference. You might be a 7.5 rated by US girls and only a 5 or less by European women.

Offline Goombah

Trophy Wife
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 09:05:06 AM »
Couldn't quite make it through the registration, seemed to get tripped up on what I think was a phone number request (the pull down to the left had 4 digits numbers and an "intl" that I tried).

Offline Goombah

Trophy Wife
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 09:11:26 AM »
OK, what is "PLZ"?  (IMTranslator got me through the rest)

Offline BC

Trophy Wife
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 09:24:47 AM »
is zip code.. try 54662

oops.. sorry for messing your thread Tiger.. guess I could have pm'd the zip..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 09:28:00 AM by BC »

Offline Goombah

Trophy Wife
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2005, 09:33:16 AM »
Got past that, replied to the e-mail to enable the account, but screwed up and didn't get a picture to post (needed the activiation number that was in the e-mail).  Having a tough time navigating the German screens to find my profile and specify where to load my photo.

This is much more of a dating site than the USA one.

Kevin

Offline TigerPaws

Trophy Wife
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 01:09:43 PM »
Donna,

You said a woman "who will lie, use sex, and whatever to get their ass to America and then dump him well, not right away.. It would be too foolish. Dump him and then struggle for survival in US all alone? Nahhh.. Of cause they will dump him, but not before they get education, profession, start working, see the world (for his account of course), save some money and theeeennn...when the husband becomes older..."

This is exactly the reason I started the thread on prenups, protected trusts and offshore accounts to hopefully save a man from being taken to the cleaners by a RW who would do such a thing.

Offline Son of Clyde

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
Trophy Wife
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2005, 07:43:55 AM »
Donna, welcome to the board.  I chased the "eye candy" two times then reality set in. I have found someone beautiful, not too young and she knows about life. Finding her on a marriage site I at least was able to purchase her address and eliminate the agency from day one. It won't be easy but nothing in life worth having is very easy to obtain. 

Doug Salem

Trophy Wife
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 04:43:40 PM »
Hi Guys,

Whenever we have company over I get out one of those special cloths, meticulously polish Olga from head to foot, and try to put her up on a shelf in the den where the light hits her just right and everybody can admire her. But she jumps right down and puts me in a ferocious scissors lock - something about trying to squeeze a Master's Degree, a good job, and a few more trips to Hawaii out of me before she dumps my sorry 20-years-older-than-hers ass.

The dog thinks it's a game and barks maniacally.

Needless to say, this usually makes our guests feel a little uncomfortable.  But we're having a great time so we don't care what they think.

- Doug 2/too

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Trophy Wife
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 04:56:20 PM »
[user=89]Doug Salem[/user] wrote:
Hi Guys,

Whenever we have company over I get out one of those special cloths, meticulously polish Olga from head to foot, and try to put her up on a shelf in the den where the light hits her just right and everybody can admire her. But she jumps right down andputs me in a ferocious scissors lock - something about trying to squeeze a Master's Degree, a good job,anda few more trips to Hawaiiout of me before she dumps my sorry 20-years-older-than-hers ass.

The dog thinks it's a game and barks maniacally.

Needless to say,this usually makes our guests feel a little uncomfortable.But we're having a great time so we don't care what they think.

- Doug 2/too

My visual took me in the direction of that "scissors lock" you mentioned - but alas, this is a PG-rated board so I guess we can't go there ;)

- Dan

Offline TigerPaws

Trophy Wife
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 05:59:42 PM »
LoL,

Yes lets not go there please, my imagination is to big as it is.

Offline jb

Trophy Wife
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2005, 03:57:09 AM »
What was the topic again???

Oh, Trophy wife, and what's wrong with having a beautiful wife....

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being married to a pretty woman as long as you married her because you love who she is, not what she looks like.  Physical looks will fade over time, slim and shapely bodies will plump, strech marks will remain long after the baby arrives, boobs will become the victim of gravity, and the 25 year old trophy will not look like the same woman at 35-40 years.

If you believe otherwise, I'm really going to bust your bubble when we finally get around to talking about Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Offline TigerPaws

Trophy Wife
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 05:59:31 AM »
jb,

Lets be honest here, with a 18 to 20 year younger lady when the man is 70 she can still be attractive and if he is lucky to live to 80 then he will no longer care how she looks. So why not go for it all, good looks, brains and a lady who will be happy with you.

Offline jb

Trophy Wife
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2005, 06:34:35 AM »
TigerPaws,

I never said a man shouldn't marry a good looking woman, I just said he should marry her for the right reasons.

I married a woman younger and far above of the league I would have dated here, so I'm in agreement on that score.  I guess the post by fairbro had me thinking strangely today.  Let me clear the air by saying/stressing that a man should expect to do better in the FSU, otherwise there'd be no reason to look beyond the next street in his own home town.

He should, however, have his head screwed on right before he ventures into the gaming arena. It's a jungle out there.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 07:56:00 AM by jb »

Offline jb

Trophy Wife
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 06:36:12 AM »
jungle,,, Tiger... get it?

Offline TigerPaws

Trophy Wife
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 07:09:18 AM »
jb,

Agreeded!

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
Re: Trophy Wife
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »
Lets touch on the "Trophy Wife" aspect of why we (men) go to the FSU in order to find a lady:

I hope most who read and post on forums like this know and understand the basic reasons we go to the FSU in the search for a lady. But what about the reasons we do not talk openly about? After all what is wrong with wanting a young, beautiful, sexy and intelligent wife who has more traditional values? What is wrong with wanting to be with a lady who knows how to dress nicely and take care of her appearance? What is wrong with having a "Trophy Wife" if both people are happy?

Quite honestly when I started my search I was 44 with 2 teen age children, my prospects of finding a beatiful 25 year old lady in northern California who wanted to settle to a quiet home life were extremily slim (non existant would be more like it). Why should a man have to compromise for a worn out feminist in the throws of mentapause when there are other options?

Some have said what will happen when the man who may be 20 years older turns 65 and she is 45? Ok lets be honest most women are over the hill somewhere between 45 and 50 years old, there chances of finding a man their age or near it are much slimmer than they were when she was 25 and you were 45. So enjoy the ride and your bride, don't worry what other people say or think, they are most likely jealous anyway as they look at the fat, old nag they are stuck with.

Oh I think there might be some mileage left in this one :)
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 11:50:48 PM »
Wow, what a sleazebag.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline BC

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:42 AM »
Well at least when a necropost comes up we know the archives are being perused.. LOL

Tiger was our prenuptial king for a while, interesting kinda guy quite insistent regarding his views.

I may not agree with them but accept that in reality there are many that think along his lines.  

The connections he drew between Prenuptial Agreements and Offshore Trusts are kind of contradictory since Prenuptial agreements usually require full financial disclosure of both parties at the outset.

Oh well...

Trophies tarnish and rust..  Most all are all plated anyway.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »
He has not been on in years based on his active date. 

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 12:51:07 PM »

TP would post from the Caribbean when his boat was docked, last I remember he and his wife were about to cross the Atlantic.

Offline Gator

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 01:31:26 PM »

Tiger was our prenuptial king for a while, interesting kinda guy quite insistent regarding his views.

I recall that he was indeed wealthy, yet the prenup with his wife would give her almost nothing.  Not good IMO.  Reminds me of another RWD member.

TP's photos and prenup discussion are in the archives somewhere.

TP would post from the Caribbean when his boat was docked, last I remember he and his wife were about to cross the Atlantic.

Evidently his crossing route took him through the Bermuda Triangle!

Offline BC

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »
Evidently his crossing route took him through the Bermuda Triangle!

Couple years ago PM'd him and invited him over since his planned journey passed our doorstep.. even gave GPS coordinates.. -no show.  Think we would have enjoyed it.

I do hope he and family are doing well though.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »
Couple years ago PM'd him and invited him over since his planned journey passed our doorstep.. even gave GPS coordinates.. -no show.  Think we would have enjoyed it.

I do hope he and family are doing well though.

His wife sent me a nice PM just a few months back - and she and Michael and their daughter are all doing well.

On the topic of a "trophy wife" - not sure about all you other OMB's - but in my case, my wife is a "trophy" indeed - and I am not the least bit ashamed to confess it.   :tongueout:

- Dan

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »
He was a VERY loud member then :D
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BC

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2009, 04:49:30 PM »
He was a VERY loud member then :D

Yeah, remember that!

There was an excuse offered IIRC, something along the lines of the necessity to use large fonts since he was typing on a mobile device.. small screen, big letters didn't make much sense at all to me though..  stronger reading lenses would have been less irritating.

Offline aventino68

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 05:56:54 PM »
Nothing wrong with a big age gap and trophy wife so long as you are happy to accept the risks that go with it. Don't really understand the point of Prenups and as it turns out where I'm living once you are past the 5yr marriage mark they are basically worthless. The stats paint a pretty ugly picture for marriages with age gaps around the 20 yr mark but there will always be those in the minority that work and everyone on the board likes to see relationship success stories.

As I said, if you are happy to take that risk then go ahead, in theory if you were looking at up to 10 yrs younger and are now looking at up to 20 yrs younger there should be twice as many to choose from  :)

Offline GregfromGa

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
TigerPaws was and is still married to the beautiful Mrs Victoria. They are sailing on the seas and enjoying life from the last PM I got from them. Say what you want about the guy but he's still hanging in there. I think I saw them a few months back while on our cruise to Key West and The Bahamas. TP was driving the boat and Victoria was working her tan and the kid was probably below. TP looked pretty content with a little captains hat and smoking a Cohiba and Mrs Victoria was looking stunning as always. They were a ways away from my ship so maybe it wasnt a Cohiba.

Offline Makkin

• Opted-Out
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2009, 11:10:40 PM »

I met a "10" once in Odessa.....

My god...I was walking early in the morning around 6am and looked up to meet the eyes of a lady who was indeed a "10". I looked right into her eyes as my mind went totally blank and she looked into my eyes. After reflecting on this later I felt a bit stupid but it was a natural stupid..lol. She looked at me and stopped and smiled and she turned 45 degrees to let me know which direction she was heading. I swear she must have woken up at 3am and done the perfect makeup and hair and I swear to anything she was a 10.

Makkin
FUBAR

Offline bigdeg

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »
Hello,
 Just had to jump in on this topic with my 2 cents. I am still in the letter-writing stage with a UW, but this topic would pertain to any woman from any country.
 Just like most men I know, I am looking for a 10 or as close as I can get to it. My criteria is:
1) Family values close to mine.
2) Compatable interests
3) Sincerity
4) Want of a family
5) Intelligence
6) Beauty
 This is not a complete list, but good enough to demonstrate my point. A given man may rate beauty very high on his list, want of a family ( a close second), and he may not even care about intelligence. Thus his perfect "10" may be a beautiful, airhead that wants a family. As my girl says she is more interested in intelligence, values, and fairness, thus her perfect "10" may be well...me (ha ha, I'm humble too).
 But my point is, but the man and woman may both find their "10", but for instance the lady may be a beauty, and the man may look just so-so. But too each other they may both be "10"'s. Maybe a man 15-20 years older was on her wish list.
 The girl I am writing wanted a Brad Pitt look alike, But she says she can do without his looks.
 (Good thing because I am much better looking!!!)

Offline Mars

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »
and he may not even care about intelligence. Thus his perfect "10" may be a beautiful, airhead that wants a family.

This would be pretty stupid of the man.  The children's intelligence will be influenced by both parents.
Mars man looking for Venus woman.

Offline acrzybear

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 09:07:11 PM »
Call me old fashion but when I think of a "trophy wife" I think of a woman that I am proud to be with and supports me in my endeavors as I would hers.  But then again if I married someone I really don't give a damn if others see her as I do or not. but what do I know I'm a simple old fashion kind of guy. :noidea:
Necessitas dat ingenium

Offline ML

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2023, 10:53:31 AM »
Just happened on this thread by accident.
Kind of surprised that it died out way back when.

One thing was discussed a little concerning has anyone ever seen an actual 10.
The closest I ever came was when a mid 30s couple came into our house to discuss buying a parcel in our subdivision.  The woman was in my estimation a 9.5 at least.  And she didn't act like she even knew that she was a 9.5.  The guy was probably an 8.  My wife was not in the room when they came in and sat down at dining room table.  But later she came in and sat down with us.  After they left, my wife looked at me and said  WOW  in reference to the woman's looks.
Unfortunately, they didn't buy as I wouldn't agree to the placement site of a second building they wanted to put on the property.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2023, 11:30:21 AM »
Back on trophy wife . . . a couple of guys were on the right track when they stated that trophy wife doesn't have to be based on facial looks or even total looks.

Yes to be considered a trophy wife, she would probably have to be above average looking in face, at least above the average of other men's wives in his circle.

But still, each man can establish his own trophy characteristics.  For me, it was obtaining a woman  whose total score on a number of variables was higher than that which I could obtain locally.

I am a 'body man' over a 'face man' so a slender shape was at top of my list along with being at least 5 foot 6 inches.
But still I desired a face above average.
At least minimum English skills . . . i.e. no interpreters ever required.
High intelligence was also required, and I found it in a number of women.
I really lucked out with my current wife as she has super intelligence having obtained PhD in  mathematics.
But luckily she has none of the 'weirdness' associated with many math and science geniuses.
Unfortunately she has the problem of many women (some men also) in that she cannot understand anything mechanical.  She hasn't the least understanding of what causes a car to move from here to there . . . just push on gas pedal or brake and turn steering wheel.
Personality also high on the list.  Current wife is quick to smile, rarely in bad mood, has good sense of humor, knows how to talk with complete strangers, etc.
High interest in sex required, and I found this with several women.
Not deal breakers, but nice if the gal has interest in music, art, history, museums, outdoor activities, etc.
What about cooking skills and house cleaning?
Luckily my wife is great at both.  Would I accept a gal who didn't  have these skills . . . probably I could come to resent it over time.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2023, 12:31:03 PM »
I have seen one "10".  She was the better half's neighbour, four or five years older than him.  Beautiful face, thick blonde hair, taller, with a perfect figure.  People literally stopped and stared as she walked past them. In Kyiv, where attractive women are a dime a dozen! The better half first saw her when he was about 15, her brother was BH's classmate.  So he met her when he went to the brother's apartment.  The BH said she was the human embodiment of the term "beautiful until she opens her mouth".  He said she was the most empty headed person he had ever met.  She had no malice, was just incredibly stupid.  He could not bear to be in her company, ever, as she was so stupid.  She ended up marrying a general's son, and moved to the centre of Kyiv, to a luxury apartment.  But they split within two years, after the birth of their daughter.  The son couldn't take living with her, presumably because of her lack of intellect. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2023, 01:09:31 PM »
I think the traditional meaning of the term 'trophy wife' is one based solely on her looks/physical appearance as in the guy was walking around with his trophy wife on his arm. Trophy like a glittering sparkling trophy to flaunt in front of all the other guts you walk past, the prettier the girl the greater the trophy. So in that respects an at least above average looking girl facially I think, after than how she looks bodywise, certainly not overweight to qualify as a trophy wife. That dies not mean to say any such girl that is not a trophy wife will not make as good or better a partner to be wife, most likely they will be better.

A lot of girls in or near the trophy wife category have given me looks of interest over the years, but I always knew they wanted a guy who's 'all that' and I just fell a bit short in one or two categories to qualify lol. I also knew that they would show signs of interest to many guys to get off on the ego of it all and many guys would always be after them. One girl I knew in High School was a dead ringer for Suzanna Hoff's, the lead singer on the Bangles, very pretty, baby faced, reasonable height, large boobs and attractive bushy hair. Suffice to say most if the guys were in awe of her as was I.

Kherson girl I would say was around the trophy wife definition not perfect but pretty enough, when I was walking around Paphos with her I heard this English guy walking past commenting to his very chubby English girl about me as a guy with glasses (at the time) and not much muscle was with a girl like her :D After that I heard him tell his girl that it wouldn't harm her to lose a few pounds as they passed by, I don't think sge appreciated it lol. That said at times I felt like the loneliest man ever with her. We didn't have much in common and so it was mostly all her looks but at points I realised during the holiday that I would rather have someone I could get along with in a companionship.

The present girl we are very much good companionship wise and having stuff in common, good communication. I think in general someone just fits with you and you with them or they don't so much. If the girl's an airhead then she will probably suit a guy who just doesn't think that much and so on and so forth. Occasionally there are opposites that bounce off each other well but usually I think those that are mostly alike tend to do the best, not exactly alike but mostly. Present girl is attractive looking enough, about right for me I think as too attractive looking without having something big yourself and it can be a problem. I think in general having someone you can get along well with in life and share problems is the main thing. Pretty girls are magnetic but there can be more to a good relationship than her being a trophy wife.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline CaptB

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2024, 02:22:01 AM »
Boetheis,

My wife is attractive. I have dated more (physically attractive) women. But my wife and i have many things in common. We both like to fish, swim, sail, hike, look for fossils, travel.......and many other things. I have never said I would like to hang-out with the guys.......more. When I think of her "gone".....it makes me very sad. There is much more to life than {good looking). If you are lucky you will find this out.

CaptB
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline ML

Trophy Wife - as viewed by youngsters
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2024, 09:08:28 AM »
How youngsters view a trophy wife.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2024, 06:44:45 PM »
someone who loves you enuff to become your family is all you really need in this life
there is more comfort in a woman's touch then in all the whiskey ever distilled

Offline treddie

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2024, 10:21:55 PM »
someone who loves you enuff to become your family is all you really need in this life
there is more comfort in a woman's touch then in all the whiskey ever distilled

👍

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1947
Total: 1955

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Yesterday at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 28, 2024, 09:44:27 AM