It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 297895 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1600 on: April 08, 2022, 03:53:52 PM »
The Russians have leveled a city, raped females aged 3 to 78, tortured and killed civilians indiscriminately, forcibly removed civilians to the far reaches of Russia, and put Ukrainian children they deported up for adoption. How much worse can it get?

Enrolling the males in the new Ukrainian occupied territories in the RF army (ongoing), deporting the population (to be confirmed), Finding the family of Ukrainian soldiers and executives living in Russia to make pressure on them, poisoning the water, mass raping, using chemicals, dropping dissimulated radioactive material after each withdrawn, targetting railways (ongoing maybe), using more thermobaric weapon (already used?), using cluster bombs on the civilian area with strategic bombing ...
In the scale horror, I am sure that they have more to come in their portfolio. 

Ukraine has continuously bitten the offered hand of the Bear, the Bear is now angry, and his anger is higher and higher day after day. Maybe he will give you his pardon if you kiss his feet and you kneel in front of him. You have to suffer more.
I know quite well this behavior, I have been living in a monarchy for twelve years. A monarchy is a kingdom where the King has the right of death or life to EVERY person. Ukraine is considered to be part of the kingdom.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1601 on: April 08, 2022, 06:47:42 PM »
The Russian missile that targeted Kramatorsk's train station, as mostly women and children tried to escape.
There is finger-pointing in both directions. The Russian military withdrew Tochka-U missiles replacing them with Iskanders. It's possible they are utilizing old stockpiles though these missiles are routinely used by the Ukrainian army.

A curious observation from the Bucha news earlier in the week was that victims were wearing white arm bands (identifying Russian 'friend' not 'foe'; Ukrainians wear blue) and had aid boxes from the Russian army.

The truth is the first victim in war. It is possible, if not probable these attacks were perpetrated by Ukrainian forces (which is consistent with civilian testimony in the south) but is impossible to determine at this point in time.

Food-related riots have already broken out in Peru and Sri Lanka. More countries will follow. I don't think people have realized that the global monetary system, that is money, is in a state of collapse. Gold and other tangible assets look a lot better than money in the bank.

Hey Pat - Le Pen is looking the goods! I think she has been riding the slipstream of Zemmour. Apparently Macron is scrambling to get French assets out of Mariupol... if that's true he is in trouble.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1602 on: April 08, 2022, 08:13:42 PM »
Nyet….

This is just like the Russian Buk shooting down MH-17 over eastern Ukraine in 2014…
at first Russians said it was the CIA, yeah, that’s the ticket, the CIA
then it was a ukrainian fighter jet, yeah, a Ukrainian fighter jet….
Meanwhile we had intercepted communications of the Russians congratulating themselves on shooting down a "Ukrainian transport""...

Of course now, we even know the serial number of the Buk missile from the factory in Russia…

so second verse, just like the first!
Pro Russian media outlets and several Telegram channels reported earlier in the day of the attack that Russia had launched a successful missile attack on "Ukrainian forces" at the Kramatorsk station. When it became apparent that the attack killed a large number of civilians instead, the announcements were removed, and Russia started calling the attack a hoax. They also claimed that they no longer use Tochka-U missiles, but military experts, Amnesty International, and investigators from the Conflict Intelligence Team all documented their use by Russian forces in Ukraine prior to the strike on Kramatorsk.

BTW, if you purchased Palladium and nickel futures, you would’ve done FAR better than gold and silver
Pravda!

If ya got a Russian problem in your neighborhood,
who ya gonna call?
Rus Busters!
I ain't afraid of no Russians!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 08:18:56 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Jumper1

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1603 on: April 08, 2022, 09:39:10 PM »
Krimster2
Koneshno!

This guy agrees-

http://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd94ShYu/

But, I do hope your are wrong about the gas.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1604 on: April 09, 2022, 03:11:03 AM »
The Russians are taking huge losses in Mariupol,as confirmed by Russian troops ..they're winning as they control more of the city...but the SW part of the city is still held by Ukrainian forces.

The Azov Battalion recently destroyed a LOT of Russian armour there.

Maybe the Russian Orc's should have spent less time shelling , carpet bombing and launching air-strikes on civilians there and concentrated on the Ukrainian forces.

Many Russian forces are close to being surrounded in the Kherson region,although it's not known if there are plans for Ukrainian forces to liberate the city itself yet.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 03:36:56 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1605 on: April 09, 2022, 03:57:15 AM »
Krimster2
Koneshno!

This guy agrees-

http://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd94ShYu/

But, I do hope your are wrong about the gas.

Just watched that...basically confirms the info i have  and posted about Mariupol,although he says Ukraine controls the centre,and the Kherson region.

Regarding his comments about Russian Oil,Reuters reported a couple of days ago that China is honouring existing contracts for Russian Oil,but have refused to agree new contracts for Russian discounted Oil due to the fear of Western Sanctions.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 04:00:06 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1606 on: April 09, 2022, 04:27:04 AM »
Nyet….

This is just like the Russian Buk shooting down MH-17 over eastern Ukraine in 2014…
at first Russians said it was the CIA, yeah, that’s the ticket, the CIA
then it was a ukrainian fighter jet, yeah, a Ukrainian fighter jet….
Meanwhile we had intercepted communications of the Russians congratulating themselves on shooting down a "Ukrainian transport""...

Of course now, we even know the serial number of the Buk missile from the factory in Russia…

so second verse, just like the first!
Pro Russian media outlets and several Telegram channels reported earlier in the day of the attack that Russia had launched a successful missile attack on "Ukrainian forces" at the Kramatorsk station. When it became apparent that the attack killed a large number of civilians instead, the announcements were removed, and Russia started calling the attack a hoax. They also claimed that they no longer use Tochka-U missiles, but military experts, Amnesty International, and investigators from the Conflict Intelligence Team all documented their use by Russian forces in Ukraine prior to the strike on Kramatorsk.

BTW, if you purchased Palladium and nickel futures, you would’ve done FAR better than gold and silver
Pravda!

If ya got a Russian problem in your neighborhood,
who ya gonna call?
Rus Busters!
I ain't afraid of no Russians!

Yes the type of missiles used to target the civilians at the Kramatorsk train station were being displayed at Russian Military parades as recently as last year.

These Russians are quite idiotic liars..they get caught out constantly.

Russian Orcs now desperately trying to catch Pigeons for food in Ukraine.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 04:35:17 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1607 on: April 09, 2022, 09:35:05 AM »
There is finger-pointing in both directions. The Russian military withdrew Tochka-U missiles replacing them with Iskanders. It's possible they are utilizing old stockpiles though these missiles are routinely used by the Ukrainian army.

A curious observation from the Bucha news earlier in the week was that victims were wearing white arm bands (identifying Russian 'friend' not 'foe'; Ukrainians wear blue) and had aid boxes from the Russian army.

The truth is the first victim in war. It is possible, if not probable these attacks were perpetrated by Ukrainian forces (which is consistent with civilian testimony in the south) but is impossible to determine at this point in time.

Food-related riots have already broken out in Peru and Sri Lanka. More countries will follow. I don't think people have realized that the global monetary system, that is money, is in a state of collapse. Gold and other tangible assets look a lot better than money in the bank.

Hey Pat - Le Pen is looking the goods! I think she has been riding the slipstream of Zemmour. Apparently Macron is scrambling to get French assets out of Mariupol... if that's true he is in trouble.
Yes she seems to definitively win enough votes for the second round.
So it will end like the last election for the French president.
I just hope that she will be better prepared and that she has changed her advisors because last time her strategy was a disaster.
But you know a lot can change between the two rounds.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1608 on: April 09, 2022, 10:16:21 AM »
Yes she seems to definitively win enough votes for the second round.
So it will end like the last election for the French president.
I just hope that she will be better prepared and that she has changed her advisors because last time her strategy was a disaster.
But you know a lot can change between the two rounds.

Pat, isn't Le Pen a Putin supporter ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1609 on: April 09, 2022, 11:09:22 AM »
Pat, isn't Le Pen a Putin supporter ?
Yep,
It is said the Russian Federation is supporting far-right political parties in Europe
One thing is sure I know personally someone close to her family, and he has swallowed entirely the RT narrative (2015) 
So you can be sure that the party of Marine Le Pen is pro-Russian. 
This is a total oxymoron as the right-far parties are known to potentially be the closest people to the Nazis in theory (WTF, if the real nazis are in Ukraine, why are you fighting with the DNR LPR???)In the end, they know shit about Eastern Europe, the culture, the history, and so on.
I also watch a lot of US advisors, former militaries, and worst,  high profiles from think thank talking about the war and often the content is poor quality.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 02:43:09 PM by Patagonie »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1610 on: April 09, 2022, 11:55:41 AM »
I picked this picture off of "Telegram" a Russian chat app
it's of another Tochka that was shot down yesterday by Ukrainians near Chernigov
it shows where to look for the manufacturer's serial number

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1611 on: April 09, 2022, 02:53:02 PM »
Well Boris Johnson rocked up in Kyiv today...bringing a much-needed smile to President Zelensky's face.

The UK is going to supply,among other things,much-needed  new Harpoon  Anti-Ship missile systems and 120  Mastiff  heavily  armoured  patrol vehicles,which  weigh 23 tonnes and carry eight troops and two crew.

Boris is becoming quite Churchillian in this war  :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 03:11:15 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline ML

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1612 on: April 09, 2022, 03:14:15 PM »
This Russian terrorist invasion of Ukraine saved Boris Johnson's job.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Nightwish

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1613 on: April 09, 2022, 03:19:39 PM »
http://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1512867082932793347

I recommend watching this, must be infuriating to the Orc lord Putin..

At a handshake distance.
@BorisJohnson
 and
@ZelenskyyUa
 walked through the center of Kyiv and talked to ordinary Kyivans. This is what democracy looks like. This is what courage looks like. This is what true friendship between peoples and between nations looks like.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline ML

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1614 on: April 09, 2022, 04:28:58 PM »
http://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1512867082932793347

I recommend watching this, must be infuriating to the Orc lord Putin..

Thanks for posting.  Quite heart warming.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1615 on: April 09, 2022, 05:56:51 PM »

There are satellite images, taken when the Russians still controlled the region.  There is eyewitness testimony of survivors.  There are interceptions by Western intelligence sources.  Given all of this, the chance that Ukrainians committed these war crimes is practically zero.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1616 on: April 09, 2022, 06:32:24 PM »
PS One of the sources that released intercepted communications from Bucha was the Germans. I doubt they have any reason they doctor them.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1617 on: April 09, 2022, 07:04:11 PM »
after spending a few hours watching the "alternative reality" being spun by Russian TV, can I get the raison d'etre of Fox News....
"It can't happen here"?
Really? because to me it already is...
I think I need to take more drugs now...
otherwise I'm gonna get the "sadz"
yes, much, much more...
and I think the piano has been drinking
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 07:13:01 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1618 on: April 09, 2022, 07:07:02 PM »
I don’t watch tv news. Not even Canadian news.

Diary of doctors and nurses in Bucha-

http://zaborona.com/en/war-diary-of-doctors-from-bucha-one-of-the-hottest-spots-in-ukraine/

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1619 on: April 09, 2022, 07:16:04 PM »
Perhaps he didn’t realize he was sneaking past Ukrainian soldiers (/s)

http://mobile.twitter.com/o_ostapchuk/status/1512643300741816322?s=21&t=q5pqa7gGVzMg-bcZSzduhg

Online krimster2

• He/Him
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1620 on: April 09, 2022, 08:00:32 PM »
can you imagine smuggling a switchblade suicide drone into Moscow for the Victory Day Parade, and hitting the VIP stand on live TV?

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1621 on: April 09, 2022, 10:04:00 PM »
This contains video of American volunteers in a firefight. The video is difficult to see, but has good sound.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/u0a94f/a_squad_composed_of_american_volunteers_ambushed/

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1622 on: April 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM »
An interesting article about the defence of Kyiv.

http://www.ft.com/content/e87fdc60-0d5e-4d39-93c6-7cfd22f770e8

Offline Boethius

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1623 on: April 09, 2022, 11:21:58 PM »

Offline Chelseaboy

The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #1624 on: April 10, 2022, 02:27:24 AM »
British MOD says Russia now desperately trying to bolster its Forces by calling up ex  Military personnel discharged since 2012.

Satellite images show an eight mile column of Russian Orcs approaching Kharkiv from Russia.

That's considerably less than the forty mile column that approached Kyiv at the beginning of the war and shows the scale of Russian losses....so far.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 03:32:45 AM by Chelseaboy »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541422
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 4005
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 2466
Total: 2474

+-Recent Posts

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 08:36:08 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by ML
Today at 07:31:53 PM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Today at 07:21:37 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 06:56:07 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 06:52:39 PM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Today at 06:45:25 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by krimster2
Today at 06:37:55 PM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Today at 06:17:39 PM

Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by 2tallbill
Today at 06:09:37 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill