It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 297924 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #3175 on: July 29, 2023, 12:38:51 PM »
Russian and Ukrainian clans are all "regional" top-down organizations
tied to a common CEO , it really is a conglomerate of "interests" under a common roof, or krisha
in Russia everything has to have a krisha, or it gets washed away sooner or later
you don't pay your krisha, one day you could lose everything, even your life, this ALMOST happened to me

I am now connected through marriage to  the Solntsevskaya Bratva
named after the Solntsevo District in Moscow (a wealthy district)
it'd be like sayin you're in the  "Beverly Hills Mob" in the USA or the Greenwich Village Mob
if you are what people refer to as "British" ya might be in the Kensington or Chelsea mob
if you were in the Essex mob, you would't even tell anyone about it over embaressment
and you Trench, you have no ties to any clan, no loyalty 'cept to thine own self
you're not really part of any community

as I remember the midlands, they had these big dirty lookin red and brown brick industrial wasteland cities (the old empty mills were a great place to play in and throw rocks at the other kids)
once I hit puberty, I noticed...
that there were a LOT of sexually promiscuous women out prowling the club areas after dark like they're cats in heat
they liked to travel in small groups
these were all lower middle class chicks lookin for an "escape" by getting drunk and laid

"hello ladies, enjoying the night air are we...???
"Greetings, I am a wealthy "country bumpkin" American Tourist, who is also a virgin, will I be safe in this area??
you don't say it, you ACT IT!!
like choppin steak and throwin it to a school of sharks

I used to operate through Russian clan proxies, I don't do anything there now..
but here in the USA, we are all connected

I provide child protective custody services for the clan and help them "transition" into being trans-Americans (the land of don't say Gay or Goy)
Russians in the clan all respect my skills and trust me more than they would trust ANY Russian

before the war, I only got LOVE, from the Russian people, they didn't really view me as entirely American
more like they would a Russian who went to live there, but returned to the rodina

russians wanna throw my ass in jail, why? because of all the crimes I committed?
NO, I always pay my krisha
no, because it's the only way I'd ever work for them again
and they are freakin desperate

a wounded bear is a VERY dangerous creature to stand next to
I recommend being as far away as poosible
North America seems Nice!

if you spoke posh received pronunciation well
you could get one of them Seville Row suits
fly to New York
cruise the singles bars
you'd get hits
Marry the girl, become a US citizen, triple your income over here...
you got a better plan, then let's hear it!

or wear a simple black suit if you can do John Lenon or Paul Mcartney in a Karaoke bar

I did Karaoke like 30 yr ago, and often got invited to tables of girls...
and I'd tag along with them for the night, and leave after breakfast
those were good times, let me tell ya

hardly any young people live like this today where I live, they're too self-absorbed with their Instagram profile
and their future in the "real world"  just gets worse over time

your destiny isn't virtual
to make it real
requires real effort

not to even try just means you're either too dumb or too lazy to try

I give you the zen slap of enlightenment

smart people (I'm not sayin any of ya'll are IDIOTS, cuz I wouldn't want to hurt somebody's delicate fee-fees here)
will choose their spouses when they're young and not middle-aged!

why? because that's when they're at their PEAK Sexual Market Value
and as a result, they get TOP PRICE for what "they're sellin"

OK?

what you got?
and how much ya think that's worth...

but, I have not come to appraise Trench....
but to ferry him,
to the next level

That's interesting stuff Krim, I always wondered how the Oligarchy system worked out there, I mean apart from the guy at the top.

Are you sure you're in the right brotherhood though? Looked up Solntsevo District on Google Maps and it seems a bit on the periphery of Moscow so perhaps not all that important?

For me though just direct me to the bratva with the hottest babes :P

I know you said in the past the ultimate choice was your daughters but was there any other options on the table? Other bratva's of interest?

How about Roman Abramovich what bratva does he head up?

Well for me the American idea isn't a bad one in theory. I've always loved the American cheerleader girl culture :D My family are kind of over here though but it's a thought to bear in mind. Would have to watch with getting the right American girl as most western women you've kind of got to be careful off.

Interesting one with the age thing, in theory it does but then may depend on the individual. Technology is changing stuff too, when I was in my teens, twenties & thirties I wore glasses, now I don't at all. Some girls have a real beef over guys who wear glasses like they may do over shirt guys or bald guys. Girls now will be able to see that I don't bald, etc. Plus over innovations that can tip the balance that weren't around when I was younger, filler for example. Sure too much filler, a bad job isn't that great but it can be better than the old plastic surgery stuff that used to look pretty bad. I've not got any of that done yet as though I don't look real young I don't think I look too old for my age.

Once I've finished this house I should hopefully be able to work on myself a bit more as well as get out there. I think you're right though too many youngsters missing out on living their life in the real world by wasting it on the online world.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3176 on: July 29, 2023, 02:29:40 PM »
moscow has many  other clans, not just that one, only a couple of big ones, and more smaller
Abramovich is in a clan, really, I had no idea, and KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3177 on: July 30, 2023, 04:16:11 AM »
CB allow me to raise your intellectual quota ceiling here ;D

Why do you think Wagner are training Belarusian soldiers for?

To deal with dissidents? No that's just the cover story they can deal with dissidents well enough already with what they've got and have been for years. The Belarusian police and KGB are enough to deal with dissidents never mind the army. So they're training them for another reason and there's only one reason for training an army up better - you're either going to attack or you fear being attacked.

Putler has made claims about Russia wanting to attack Belarus. I don't think that's at all likely, Poland would be condemned by it's EU & NATO counterparts and risk being thrown out of either or both. Belarus would be an odd but of territory to tack onto Poland it would be like some awkward looking bit stuck on the side and Belarus has Belarusian rather than Polish people residing in it. In short it's too much of a headache and bother for Poland which they don't want nor need. Poland itself is of large enough territory for them not to see themselves as needing more nor are they that bothered about Lukashenko to go to war over with him.

So that leaves Belarus training up its military and fir one purpose only, to attack Ukraine. No way is Ukraine going to attack Belarus and give Russia the excuse to go full out against Ukraine with all its git, nukes included. So it can only be that Belarus is going to attack Ukraine. Remember too that it is getting a while load of new armaments from Russia to beef up it's military too plus is having nukes put on its soil. So why go to all that expense if it is not going to be used? My guess is also that Belarus will start recruiting more soldiers on the quiet also probably expanding their soldiers from 62k to 100k and possibly beyond.

Their attacks on the Ukrainian border will most likely reflect Ukraine's. Not all forces will be committed upfront to avoid the scenario you suggest. Instead small forces will move forward to clear the minefield slowly bit by bit. When they are destroyed more small groups will be sent forward and so on. Who knows maybe even dissidents fron the prisons will be told to walk into the minefield to set them off or face being shot in a human shield type of operation. It won't be fast progress but like Ukraine's current Counter-offensive they will keep gnawing away at it. For Belarus it's not a problem they will be using up Ukraine's ammunition and drawing it's forces from the eastern front so that alone is useful for Russia.

HIMARS won't be off a lot of use there either, Ukraine won't fire them into Belarus like it doesn't fire them into Russia as the terms of being supplied them. The missiles are too expensive usually to use on ground troops unless there is a real good reason. So Belarusian troop numbers sent forward will be too small for it. They may use artillery to hit Belarusian troops and they may destroy them but then they are using ammo and destroying it's minefield for them. Also even though Belarusian artillery has less range it's not so much difference that they couldn't manoeuvre some artillery into range to counterattack even if it later gets destroyed.

Remember a military victory by Belarus is not necessarily needed here. Causing Ukraine to further draw on its resources to answer the attack may be more than enough. If Russia can push the cost of the war up then for how long can Ukraine & the west sustain that cost? On ground troops alone Ukraine would have to recruit and sustain a larger army to successfully defend on two fronts over a prolonged period. My guess is that it will be quite a financial strain doing that.

Trench..let me raise your awareness . :)

Why do you think the UK has some of the best-trained forces in the world ?

Who are we intending to attack or who are we afraid of invading us ?

Likewise the USA.

The reality is the Belarusian army is shambolic....poorly trained and low in morale and motivation.They even start crying when the Ukrainian border guards make threatening gestures at them.

If Lukashenko believes the Putler BS then he will be nervous about NATO forces invading Belarus,and of course his army now has a nuclear arsenal to protect.

Why do you think this training started directly after Putler shipped nuclear missiles to Belarus ?  Think about it..

I also previously posted on here about the Suwalki Gap....which Wagner is far more likely to go for than your fantasies about Belarusian troops invading Ukraine,and would be another reason for Wagner being in Poland.

Well guess what ?

The Poles are now going to double the size of their army to around 300 thousand to strengthen their borders they claim.

Yesterday the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says that more than 100 "Wagnerians" has gone toward the Suwalki Gap connecting Poland with the Baltic States.
According to him they will be disguised as Belarusian border guards and will help illegal immigrants to enter the country and destabilize the situation in Poland.
Morawiecki called it an "unconditional step" towards a further hybrid attack on Poland.

I would hope you're aware that the Polish Ambassador to France has already said that Poland will enter the conflict in Ukraine,if they feel that Ukraine is unable to keep it's sovereign  territory.

See Trench you need to learn about everything that's happening,rather than focus on your one banging the drum scenario.

You were caught out making this huge mistake at the start of the orc invasion of Ukraine,with all your talk of the mighty Russians  thermobaric weapons blasting little Ukraine to smithereens,with Ukraine falling quickly, and i had to put you right then...and here you are doing the same thing 17 months later...you need to learn from your mistakes.

Try looking at the bigger picture.

Here endeth your lesson. :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 04:38:42 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3178 on: July 30, 2023, 04:55:01 AM »
Russian and Ukrainian clans are all "regional" top-down organizations
tied to a common CEO , it really is a conglomerate of "interests" under a common roof, or krisha
in Russia everything has to have a krisha, or it gets washed away sooner or later
you don't pay your krisha, one day you could lose everything, even your life, this ALMOST happened to me

I am now connected through marriage to  the Solntsevskaya Bratva
named after the Solntsevo District in Moscow (a wealthy district)
it'd be like sayin you're in the  "Beverly Hills Mob" in the USA or the Greenwich Village Mob
if you are what people refer to as "British" ya might be in the Kensington or Chelsea mob
if you were in the Essex mob, you would't even tell anyone about it over embaressment
and you Trench, you have no ties to any clan, no loyalty 'cept to thine own self
you're not really part of any community

as I remember the midlands, they had these big dirty lookin red and brown brick industrial wasteland cities (the old empty mills were a great place to play in and throw rocks at the other kids)
once I hit puberty, I noticed...
that there were a LOT of sexually promiscuous women out prowling the club areas after dark like they're cats in heat
they liked to travel in small groups
these were all lower middle class chicks lookin for an "escape" by getting drunk and laid

"hello ladies, enjoying the night air are we...???
"Greetings, I am a wealthy "country bumpkin" American Tourist, who is also a virgin, will I be safe in this area??
you don't say it, you ACT IT!!
like choppin steak and throwin it to a school of sharks

I used to operate through Russian clan proxies, I don't do anything there now..
but here in the USA, we are all connected

I provide child protective custody services for the clan and help them "transition" into being trans-Americans (the land of don't say Gay or Goy)
Russians in the clan all respect my skills and trust me more than they would trust ANY Russian

before the war, I only got LOVE, from the Russian people, they didn't really view me as entirely American
more like they would a Russian who went to live there, but returned to the rodina

russians wanna throw my ass in jail, why? because of all the crimes I committed?
NO, I always pay my krisha
no, because it's the only way I'd ever work for them again
and they are freakin desperate

a wounded bear is a VERY dangerous creature to stand next to
I recommend being as far away as poosible
North America seems Nice!

if you spoke posh received pronunciation well
you could get one of them Seville Row suits
fly to New York
cruise the singles bars
you'd get hits
Marry the girl, become a US citizen, triple your income over here...
you got a better plan, then let's hear it!

or wear a simple black suit if you can do John Lenon or Paul Mcartney in a Karaoke bar

I did Karaoke like 30 yr ago, and often got invited to tables of girls...
and I'd tag along with them for the night, and leave after breakfast
those were good times, let me tell ya

hardly any young people live like this today where I live, they're too self-absorbed with their Instagram profile
and their future in the "real world"  just gets worse over time

your destiny isn't virtual
to make it real
requires real effort

not to even try just means you're either too dumb or too lazy to try

I give you the zen slap of enlightenment

smart people (I'm not sayin any of ya'll are IDIOTS, cuz I wouldn't want to hurt somebody's delicate fee-fees here)
will choose their spouses when they're young and not middle-aged!

why? because that's when they're at their PEAK Sexual Market Value
and as a result, they get TOP PRICE for what "they're sellin"

OK?

what you got?
and how much ya think that's worth...

but, I have not come to appraise Trench....
but to ferry him,
to the next level

Don't be so dismissive of the Essex mob.....successful movies have been made about them. :)

"Rise of the footsoldier " and it's many associated spin-offs is a good place to start

Read about the Adams family too,originally from Islington,north London,many of whom are Essex boys.

Rather than being embarrassed to tell anybody who they are,people finding out who they are would instil fear.in those people.

I made two big mistakes in my life.

One was trusting the wrong woman.

The second one was to decline an invitation to join an Essex mob of seven guys when i came out of the Fleet Air Arm.
The members of that mob were never caught by the law...and are all now multi-millionaires living the dream all around the world.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 05:40:14 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3179 on: July 30, 2023, 08:33:19 AM »
moscow has many  other clans, not just that one, only a couple of big ones, and more smaller
Abramovich is in a clan, really, I had no idea, and KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT

Lol, well sounds like they are plenty to choose from either that or getting with a Scottish clan with some awful tartan, a tough choice!

So with the krisha do you have to pay it even if not in Russia or Ukraine? That would make my wallet squeak a bit I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3180 on: July 30, 2023, 08:43:58 AM »
Essex Mob?
whadda they do?
counterfeit Bingo Cards, and filter red diesel to clean with kitty litter?
aye laddie...

Kray brothers were so succuusful they became money launderers for the Vegas mob's cash to invest in the UK
every successful mob operation, eventually becomes  a hedge fund management firm
just look around at 'em all in London and New York

the US military had various "internal organizations" to take advantage of the drug trade in the golden triangle in SE Asia, mucho, mucho, dinero back in the 70s!!!
but first we had to displace the Chinese triads
our mission
remove competition
by fighting "communism"
sweet....
this was before all the action switched to cocaine in thee 80s and a different branch of the military and CIA took over in this new (for them) venue
they used some of the cash to finance covert ops, and some to finance their bank accounts
don't we all though?
FSB and CIA. it don't matter, cept for what language
same game, same rules

we all lived like kings over there, and I was just `18
but pullin down a grown man's  income and had to figure out what to do with all the cash
and learn to live a 'low profile'
so i've been doin it for quite awhile
and just recently retired from "bizness"

the military mobs are MUCH better operated than the street hooligan drug gangs
much, much less violence, much better operational secuity, and much better at deflecting FEDS
result = they make more as well
the barrier to entry, is being in the militaery, this keeps out most of the 'wankers'
it makes management of human resources so much more efficient with this approach compared to alternatives
and this effect of 'simplifying' a very complex and dangerous business, is what makes it so popular

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 08:52:00 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3181 on: July 30, 2023, 08:45:16 AM »

Trench..let me raise your awareness . :)

Why do you think the UK has some of the best-trained forces in the world ?

Who are we intending to attack or who are we afraid of invading us ?

Likewise the USA.

The reality is the Belarusian army is shambolic....poorly trained and low in morale and motivation.They even start crying when the Ukrainian border guards make threatening gestures at them.

If Lukashenko believes the Putler BS then he will be nervous about NATO forces invading Belarus,and of course his army now has a nuclear arsenal to protect.

Why do you think this training started directly after Putler shipped nuclear missiles to Belarus ?  Think about it..

I also previously posted on here about the Suwalki Gap....which Wagner is far more likely to go for than your fantasies about Belarusian troops invading Ukraine,and would be another reason for Wagner being in Poland.

Well guess what ?

The Poles are now going to double the size of their army to around 300 thousand to strengthen their borders they claim.

Yesterday the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says that more than 100 "Wagnerians" has gone toward the Suwalki Gap connecting Poland with the Baltic States.
According to him they will be disguised as Belarusian border guards and will help illegal immigrants to enter the country and destabilize the situation in Poland.
Morawiecki called it an "unconditional step" towards a further hybrid attack on Poland.

I would hope you're aware that the Polish Ambassador to France has already said that Poland will enter the conflict in Ukraine,if they feel that Ukraine is unable to keep it's sovereign  territory.

See Trench you need to learn about everything that's happening,rather than focus on your one banging the drum scenario.

You were caught out making this huge mistake at the start of the orc invasion of Ukraine,with all your talk of the mighty Russians  thermobaric weapons blasting little Ukraine to smithereens,with Ukraine falling quickly, and i had to put you right then...and here you are doing the same thing 17 months later...you need to learn from your mistakes.

Try looking at the bigger picture.

Here endeth your lesson. :)

Let's not forget I was one of the few that predicted Russia would attack and been right in most other aspects of the campaign as it developed. The only two I was misplaced on was two strategic blunders on the part of Russia, one was not sending any troops down the Polish/Ukrainian the other was not obliterating Ukraine's troops at time of invasion with whatever was necessary to achieve the job, thermostatic, chemicals, mini nukes, etc. There was a third error that Russia made and that was not having enough troops in reserve to quickly bring up, so you're not putting your army in piecemeal but instead more effectively as one big army.

I don't see anything happening between Belarus, Russia & Poland or Poland invading Ukraine it's all noise on both sides. Belarus & Russia are happy to stir it up a bit as it gives them a good ruse to take attention away from their plan to attack Ukraine from the north. The more Ukraine believes it's some Polish or insurrection fear thing the more it will be willing to take troops away from that area and deploy them to the eastern/southern front.

So you see CB the only gap to worry about here is between those two ears ;D

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3182 on: July 30, 2023, 08:58:06 AM »
the apostles of Trench
will convey his words of wisdom
meant to forwarn the good peoples of the world
of the dangers of the dwarf's army

and like Cassandra his words went unheeded
and fair Camelot is no more

Oswald in Minsk, considering the ramifications of "Divine Power"
the wizard of Oz
don't look at the man behind the curtain
he doesn't want ya to know it's really him
magic is all about trickin simple village folks with illusions...
while the rest of us smirk at the effort

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 10:36:44 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3183 on: July 30, 2023, 11:00:11 AM »
Essex Mob?
whadda they do?
counterfeit Bingo Cards, and filter red diesel to clean with kitty litter?
aye laddie...

Kray brothers were so succuusful they became money launderers for the Vegas mob's cash to invest in the UK
every successful mob operation, eventually becomes  a hedge fund management firm
just look around at 'em all in London and New York

the US military had various "internal organizations" to take advantage of the drug trade in the golden triangle in SE Asia, mucho, mucho, dinero back in the 70s!!!
but first we had to displace the Chinese triads
our mission
remove competition
by fighting "communism"
sweet....
this was before all the action switched to cocaine in thee 80s and a different branch of the military and CIA took over in this new (for them) venue
they used some of the cash to finance covert ops, and some to finance their bank accounts
don't we all though?
FSB and CIA. it don't matter, cept for what language
same game, same rules

we all lived like kings over there, and I was just `18
but pullin down a grown man's  income and had to figure out what to do with all the cash
and learn to live a 'low profile'
so i've been doin it for quite awhile
and just recently retired from "bizness"

the military mobs are MUCH better operated than the street hooligan drug gangs
much, much less violence, much better operational secuity, and much better at deflecting FEDS
result = they make more as well
the barrier to entry, is being in the militaery, this keeps out most of the 'wankers'
it makes management of human resources so much more efficient with this approach compared to alternatives
and this effect of 'simplifying' a very complex and dangerous business, is what makes it so popular

What did they do ?

They ran a car-ringing gang out of an east-end lockup.

Only high-end cars such as E-type Jags,Aston Martins,Ferraris and Lambo's.

Never got caught and when they retired from the game they left seven Ferrari's in the, by then bigger premises, with the note "To the old bill..thanks for never catching us and as a thank you here's our gifts to you ".

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3184 on: July 30, 2023, 11:15:15 AM »
Let's not forget I was one of the few that predicted Russia would attack and been right in most other aspects of the campaign as it developed. The only two I was misplaced on was two strategic blunders on the part of Russia, one was not sending any troops down the Polish/Ukrainian the other was not obliterating Ukraine's troops at time of invasion with whatever was necessary to achieve the job, thermostatic, chemicals, mini nukes, etc. There was a third error that Russia made and that was not having enough troops in reserve to quickly bring up, so you're not putting your army in piecemeal but instead more effectively as one big army.

I don't see anything happening between Belarus, Russia & Poland or Poland invading Ukraine it's all noise on both sides. Belarus & Russia are happy to stir it up a bit as it gives them a good ruse to take attention away from their plan to attack Ukraine from the north. The more Ukraine believes it's some Polish or insurrection fear thing the more it will be willing to take troops away from that area and deploy them to the eastern/southern front.

So you see CB the only gap to worry about here is between those two ears ;D

I also said Russia would invade Ukraine,so that doesn't make you some kind of mastermind.

You never gave the answer as to why the UK and USA both have well-trained forces i noticed.

Are they intending to attack someone or do they fear being attacked ? As per your reason as to why Lukashenko wants a well-trained army.

If Poland gets involved in the conflict it won't be to invade Ukraine,it will be to assist Ukraine in the war against Russia,and this is something Putler fears..hence why he's sending Wagner troops to the Polish border with Belarus...to keep Poland on the back-foot.

It's called strategy Trench..clearly something you need to learn about. ;D

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3185 on: July 30, 2023, 12:10:43 PM »
tool of a professional...
easily disassembles into a collection of mechanical componets
customs will look at the pieces and nod, cuz it AIN'T a FIREARM, it's an airgun, and a completely field strpped air gun, looks completely harmless in your luggage
you can bring a handpump to fill the cylinder instead of a compressor, but it takes awhile
a headshot at 100 meters will penetrate through one side and out the other
a silencer, called a "shroud" for pneumatic weapons, makes it as loud as slamming a book shut
here in the USA, I can buy it off EBay
add a Gen III night vision scope
wear completely black clothing with a black face mask
and after a few months of night training
be a night time killin machine against well armed but lesser equipped opponents
and do so with a perfectly legal weapon in the USA or Russia (but not Western Europe)
and be a Stalker in the Zone

when the red army invaded poland the same time the Nazis did,
the Soviet spoils of war/fruits of victory
included the Electrit Zavod in Poland, which was likely Poland's largest electrpnics mfg in '39
picked it up lock stock barrel and even old gum wrappers
and dropped it all off in Minsk
in the 50s and 60s Soviets put a lot of resouces into this factory to produce both military and civilian radios, they made good products, all the old model sets are highly collecible today, including the models Oswald himself tested
the place has a weird ambience
usual soviet industrial green color scheme
cool lookin old, old handmade test equipment, production machinery leaking oil cuz it's so old and worn out
but the people...
they all seem unusual and it makes me uncomfortable
like the boss is watching
and that's the other thing
the factory has "two worlds" two realities
one from thre people on the facory floor, and another for the people in the back room who run the place, and the people elsewhere who run them
and they are as different as night is from day

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 01:03:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3186 on: July 30, 2023, 01:46:40 PM »
The existence of "clans" is nothing new.  It's a nascent step in urban capitalism.  Think of prohibition era gangsters in the U.S.

FSU "clans" are extensions of the former nomenklatura.  This is more so in Russia than Ukraine, because in Russia, they have been subsumed into state organs.  That is far less so in Ukraine.  But "clans" control Ukrainian cities as well.  Kyiv is controlled by four "clans", each controlling a separate sector of the city. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3187 on: July 30, 2023, 02:22:39 PM »
yeah, the Odesa mob is a sad little affair now
moved from drug and weapon smuggling to real estate and politics where the real money is

big branch of theirs in Brighton Beach, NY, so called "liitle Odessa"
Soviet Jewish Emigrees turned into nouveax riche bourgeois Americans
almost a caricature of the "ugly jew" that fits perfectly with the rest of New York's wealthy

but the seeds of destruction will be sewn by all faiths and creeds
the judgement written into the LAWS of Fizzics

Here, dear gentle readers of RWD, here are words of a true prophet
A British woman wrote these words in the 1850s, before computers, before radio, lights, cars...
a damned smart woman who figured out the TRUTH on her own in 1856, and tried to warn us
read them, and then weep, for it fortells the end of your world

the years of plenty
will be followed by a painful drought
but pharoh, did not store grain for the people
so the people all came for the pharoh's grain, cuz they had nothin to lose
this is what "eat the rich" means

the rich
privitize the surplus
and the poor
are sent the bill to pay for it

but these topics ain't gonna get discussed a whole lot
cuz the real struggle ain't oligarchs vrs lower/middle class in either Russia or Amerika
no...no...no...
it's transexuals vrs the traditional order
and guess who wants to kiss the majority's ASS at election time?

and this is what you christians settled for, hating on "immorals"
instead of tryin to do somethin to make people's lives better
this is how you used your power
to persecute, instead of aiding

ya'll can't judge me, without me turning around
and reciprocating
the moral judgement of the judged and the judge
never shall agree

but, please accept
only my compliments and kindest regards
I fully acknowledge your socially dominant position
and my own humble, inferiority

I avert my eyes in your presence
but I just won't shut my mouth

I fear NO EVIL

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 03:36:08 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3188 on: July 30, 2023, 11:18:11 PM »
Good article on the Russian mindset.

I think this is very accurate.

http://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-negotiate-russia-peace-war/
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3189 on: July 31, 2023, 03:22:04 AM »
Ukraine/Ukraine orthodox church has apparently now moved their Christmas to the 25th December like ours, makes it easier for us westerners I guess to not to have to deal with two Christmas's when conversing with the girls from there. Moreso if Ukraine ever survives this one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3190 on: July 31, 2023, 07:40:48 AM »
two countries, Russia/Ukraine
only one will still be there 5 yrs from now...
how much are you willing to bet on Ukraine?
and what happens if you lose the bet?

Trench...
yeah christmas on 25th!
english is a protected language
weed is legal
pooty tang EVERYWHERE

if I were a young man, I KNOW fer real where i'd be livin, and it sure as hell wouldn't be in my MAMA's village
you a mama's boy Trench?
she makes you puddin for dessert or somethin?

why the hell doncha wanna get the hell outta there and go see the world?

I left home soon as I was old enuff to drive a car
and I could drive to NYC from Arlington, Virginia
and spend the weekend with my girlfriend
and she paid all my expenses and bought the booze cuz she was old enuff and I wasn't
thy're strict there!

you won't have that problem in ukraine, slava ukrai-ee-na
just buy some land
grow some weed
and find yourself a pretty mama who will dance with her daddy all night long
while you play some funky dixie band
pretty mama gonna take you by your hand

kinda lyrical ain't it
or ya can do the "same ole, same ole"
in your same ole familar, comfortable surroundings
which, in reality, is probably what you will end up doing

at the bottom of your tomb stone
it will be so inscribed

"if only he had another week...he would have finished it"

time cuts sharper than any knife
and the wounds never heal

if you don't start livin your life in SOME active style that provides you social contact
then your current plan isn't any better than just sitting idely, passively waiting for life to evolve, after mixing some random amino acids together so you can have sex with it!
(disclaimer: I am not liable for the results, if anyone reading this attempts this process on their own)

necessity is the mother of invention Trench
start thinkin and then start doin
raise your probabilities and you raise your possibilities

you fail, because of a lack of trying hard enough
you're passive
and not active

this causes you to do too little
and to do it too late

don't you see, you are your own worse enemy
and it's cuz you're LAZY Trench

Russian and Ukrainian women are REPELLED by this
the first moment they see this in you, and  I imagine in a "face-to-face" meeting, it will manifest to them in different ways
but "they'll get it"
and the moment that happens, they're done with you, at best they may try to scam you

the problem "ain't the world Trench"
it's your lack of effort
you always take the easy road
and that path never really leads anywhere

you need to change direction
and go on a path you never been before
whadda ya got to lose, except your virginity?
ohhhhhhhhhhh
I get it NOW!!!

WOW!
but hey, no one should really be judgemental towards you
none of us, least of all me, is perfect
we are all somewhere on the spectrum of humanity
it's ok..

« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 09:14:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3191 on: July 31, 2023, 07:08:20 PM »
The AFU counter-offensive must be going well now.

Medvedev is threatening to use nukes if it's successful. :rolleyes:

USA has responded by saying if Russia does then Russia is in the sh*t. >:D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 07:13:59 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3192 on: August 02, 2023, 01:30:49 AM »
They waited too long and are too timid in risking casualties:

http://www.reuters.com/world/europe/the-russians-were-waiting-us-ukraine-troops-describe-tougher-fight-than-expected-2023-07-31/

So Ukraine being too cautious could be it's undoing. The longer the war goes on the less favourable circumstances are likely to be towards Ukraine as the West are only going to support them so long, Putler knows that. If Ukraine wants to save it's nation they are going to have to press in harder now, risk higher casualties and try and retake a lit more land before Summer is over.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3193 on: August 02, 2023, 02:40:38 AM »
I was reading a report from a Ukrainian soldier at the front.

He was saying it's easy to blame the slower than expected counter-offensive on mines and having to wait for the promised military equipment and weapons from the west,but nobody talks about the elephant in the room.

That being that a lot of the Ukrainian senior officers are incompetent and still using a Soviet style mentality.

He was saying it's all very well giving Ukrainian troops and NCO's NATO style training..but no-one is training the senior officers making the decisions.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3194 on: August 02, 2023, 08:28:11 AM »
easy to criticize
try fighting in an environment where there's a mine every square meter (this war will produce tens of thousands of paraplegic young men = opportunity for Trench?)
where you don't have air superiority or even air support
and you're outnumbered in everything

in the last 2 months, Ukraine has taken hundreds of Russian artillery pieces and rocket launchers off the board (with ammo made in Pennsylvania)
if they hadn't, when they launch their main attack with their reserves, they would have been cut to pieces, but now Russian forces are seriously degraded
it raises the probability of success that a small force (< 50,000) will be able to succeed without getting flattened by the Russians first, otherwise Ukraine would need a lot more men than what they have

biggest problem now is ammunition
the war is a monster that swallows a mountain of ammunition every day
it's already eaten everything in sight, except for Diego Garcia, and we gotta keep that for the Chinese and Iranians

it's why I think that in the future this style of warfare will be on the way out
and a new more environmentally friendly "carbon neutral" form will emerge that is also "Budget Friendly"
Green Peace and War (Profiteers and Losers)

wife's family heard new explosions from the airfield north of them
I warned them along time ago to stay off the road that passes by there and take the long way
don't drive on bridges, etc
stockpile food
they refuse to leave...
cuz their men all got conscripted

Tolstoy and The Siege of Sevastopol
how many sequels of that do we really need?

to think, that if I were still living there, I'd be an officer in the Russian Army right now
wearing the GRU uniform for real this time, under moy GRU Badge
but it means playing the convincing role of the good cooperative prisoner, who knows "the truth" about the west and fled...
sometimes, on quiet days, I can close my eyes and almost smell Moya Rodina
and hear the rain falling on the leaves

so spossiba bog, that I'm a FREE MAN sittin in the Gulf of Mexico right now in shorts and t-shirt, watchin the sailboats drift offshore and trying to guage their speed
cuz anything more than that, like FIGHTING, for instance
doesn't seem like it's really worth the effort, but can ya get me a beer, before you go, that would BE GREAT!

get this, Russia just raised the age for "specialists" to join the Russian military up to age 70!!!
geezers with special technical or linguistic abilities can skip completely all the "PT" Physical Training
and...
can get up later and even take naps!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!
plus DRUGS!!!
plus MONEY!!! (Rubley is like "Monopoly Money", earning Rubley is part of the game, like getting a free buffet breakfast at 4Seasons)
plus FREE FOOD!! (no 4Seasons hussles, a Russian School Cafeteria run by babooshkie in white coats and hats who make ya verrinike)
and if you are SMART you will give these  babooshkie a wink and a smile once in awhile...
plus FREE HOUSING!!  which can be "supplemented" in various ways, totally makes sense for a poor woman to hook up with you for officer's spousal benefits
plus FREE TRANSPORTATION WITHIN RUSSIA!!
and on top of all of that...
INFINITE RUSSIAN POOTY TANG!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm
sheeeeet dawg, it's a good thing that I have it even BETTER where I'm at
I already got me some russians doin my cookin and cleanin, spossiba, DA, KAHYESHNO! THAT TOO!!!
OH! SNAP!

Have A Nice Day Russia!
See Ya, wouldn't wanna Be Ya!
or your Army recruiter

polushka poley moy jhoppa!!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 10:09:46 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3195 on: August 04, 2023, 02:05:52 AM »
Russia's new attempt at winning the war is to under no circumstances allow any negative news about them getting smashed seeing the light of day.

So..denial/lying is the new thing which is gonna defeat the AFU.

Only problem is...it ain't working and is making Putler and his orcs the laughing stock of the World.

Last night the orcs MOD reported "All Ukrainian naval drones were destroyed.No damages.The attack was successfully repelled. "

The reality is that video emerges showing a large landing craft listing heavily ,one of the ships compartments flooded,after actually errrrr taking a hit.

There was also a drone attack on Feodosia,Crimea last night.

The adviser to the gauleiter of Crimea stated that all targets were shot down by anti-aircraft missiles.

The reality is that a couple of videos from local residents emerged showing a drone hitting the oil depot.

Oh dear  ;D

Anyway,the war is going so well for the orcs they're now having to mobilize retired officers up to the age of 70...as Krim reported.

Not surprising really bearing in mind the total of confirmed orc officers killed in Ukraine since 24th February 2022 has risen to 2,606 as at 2nd August 2023.

Based on publicly available data from Russia.Confirmations are made from funeral notices,obituaries and news sites.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3196 on: August 04, 2023, 06:55:41 AM »
and here's a photo of the stricken large orc amphibious assault ship "Olenegorsky Gorniyak " having to be towed back to port by tugs after being hit at Novorossiysk,Russia.

Moscow being hit by drones,Crimea being hit by drones,orc Naval bases in Russia being hit by drones ....all going to plan then for Putler and his orcs  >:D

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3197 on: August 07, 2023, 06:30:55 AM »
The latest AFU figures for orc losses in Ukraine have now reached the 250,000 mark.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 07:33:55 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3198 on: August 07, 2023, 09:32:24 AM »
http://kyivindependent.com/commander-russia-continues-to-use-chemical-weapons-in-ukraine/

Zyklon B
was not meant for me or thee
t'was meant for a tiny flea

starry, starry novichok
only works in spring and summer,
and not in winter, what a bummer

Putin has already seen Oppenheimer with Russian sub-titles
and he liked it

smaller russian nukes have a very high probability of working
but not bigger ones
the tritium maintenance program for russia's nukes, was ripped off ages ago
but the plutonium cores will work fine

I read a lot of Russian technical papers from the 1950s where they were imploding smaller and smaller masses of plutonium
and got a sub-critical mass of around 800 grams to produce a very low yield weapon instead of the default 6.1 kg
we did the same and produced a 75 pound nuclear warhead called the "Davy Crocket"
this is all 60 yr old tech...

if you took this 60 yr old tech, and stuck it on the end of Isael's current anti-missile technology
you could laugh at everyone's ICBMs

How long ya'll think you're gonna keep that Genie locked up in the Bottle?
forever?
nope!

he gonna git out sooner than ya'll think
and putin will make a deal with the devil, in exchange for 3 wishes

april showers
brings may flowers

global warming
brings nuclear winter

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 04:43:07 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3199 on: August 07, 2023, 04:54:23 PM »
Are you an orc who had your leg blown off in Ukraine ?

No problem, we can get you back in there fighting in no time, until you get a bullet in the head.

After all...who wants to live forever eh ?

Below is local advertising in Kursk.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541425
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 2326
Total: 2333

+-Recent Posts

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:43:10 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:11:53 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 08:36:08 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by ML
Yesterday at 07:31:53 PM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Yesterday at 07:21:37 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:56:07 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:52:39 PM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:45:25 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by krimster2
Yesterday at 06:37:55 PM