It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 38614 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2022, 02:19:46 PM »
Here, here...

Just like that, I heard Louie Anderson also just died. So many familiar celebrity faces passing on. Many, icons of the periods in your life, giving you the reality that you're passing along with time, and closely creeping closer to those who just left you behind. MJ, Glenn Fry, Bowie, Prince, Petty, etc...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2022, 04:05:24 PM »
We’re a long way from herd immunity
“I’ve stopped using the term,” said Dr. Hotez, noting that some groups, especially those with political agendas, are using unrealistically low herd-immunity estimates to argue that “we don’t have to worry about masks, vaccines or physical distancing.”
Instead, Dr. Hotez has “started saying that these are the levels of vaccination we need to get to in order to start slowing or even halting virus transmission.”
“Herd immunity really requires the whole herd and we're a long way from that,” said Dr. Liddell, noting that barely half of the total U.S. population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “We're seeing progress towards it and people are starting to look at this new wave and say it is time I go get vaccinated—it’s pushing people as they see people get sick and they're hearing about the ICUs filling up again.
http://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/what-doctors-wish-patients-knew-about-covid-19-herd-immunity#:~:text=%E2%80%9CThe%20goal%20of%20vaccinating,%2C%E2%80%9D%20said%20Dr.

From what I understand recently..'herd immunity' doesn't apply to respiratory illness anyway.

A couple of notes about Meatloaf...he did lose weight over the last year.

He was from Dallas. Here he is on Huckabee recently----

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2022, 11:00:21 AM »
Israeli study shows the 4th (yes 4th) jab essentially ineffective against omicron variant.

Be sure to get your 5th and 6th.
As the 7th you get a free* pizza.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2022, 04:34:24 PM »
Surprising------

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2022, 04:56:10 PM »
Israeli study shows the 4th (yes 4th) jab essentially ineffective against omicron variant.

But there are studies indicating a third jab reduces hospitalizations.  Where I live, virtually everyone now in hospital is unvaccinated.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2022, 06:01:06 PM »

From what I read it stated it had limited effectiveness.   IF somebody already had the first 3 shots the fourth shot only increases the antibodies a little bit more.   

But there are studies indicating a third jab reduces hospitalizations.  Where I live, virtually everyone now in hospital is unvaccinated.

I'm curious if those that are unvaccinated (Generally speaking) are probably the types that are more likely to have other risk factors as well.  I suspect many that don't have the shot also don't take as many precautions publicly as well, and add in a couple additional risk factors, and I can see how they are more likely to be hospitalized and die.

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2022, 06:31:19 AM »

Pulleeze. There were studies indicating the first 2 death jabs reduced hospitalizations which have killed and maimed possibly millions along the way. The 3rd and 4th jabs are exacerbating those numbers. It will only get worse. You are clinging to the false narrative supplied to you like a dog on a bone. Your government driven sources are lying to you. If you open your eyes and your mind to just a ray of truth you'll find you have been lied to from the very beginning. The narrative has fallen completely apart. Hopefully one day you'll come to this conclusion. Meanwhile, the same folks who brought you a virus and a cure will have an arms build up for a possible world war on the Ukrainian border to get your mind off of the covid lie

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2022, 06:48:31 AM »

LMAO! People sneezes, they get boostered. Funny how folks get easily stooged.

They’re told Omicron is very contagious yet only causes mild infection, but the next thing they’re saying is hospitalization increased to high levels, and only by the unvaccinated btw, so hurry get your booster!!!

The total submission of some folks’ reaction to this is akin to what happened in Peoples Temple. How so very easily they forego any sense of logic and rationale.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 07:00:58 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2022, 06:58:13 AM »
From what I read it stated it had limited effectiveness.   IF somebody already had the first 3 shots the fourth shot only increases the antibodies a little bit more.

It’s only been a little over a year, but very funny how *stooged* folks already seem to have forgotten the vaccines were touted prior to the rollout to have up to 97% efficacy. It’s like a cheese trail ending in a rat trap. Reminds me of the 2008 election.

I'm curious if those that are unvaccinated (Generally speaking) are probably the types that are more likely to have other risk factors as well.  I suspect many that don't have the shot also don't take as many precautions publicly as well, and add in a couple additional risk factors, and I can see how they are more likely to be hospitalized and die.

People’s comorbidities is what’s killing them not so much the virus. Vaccinated or not.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 10:04:10 AM by GQBlues »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2022, 09:20:02 AM »
LMAO! People sneezes, they get boostered. Funny how folks get easily stooged.

They’re told Omicron is very contagious yet only causes mild infection, but the next thing they’re saying is hospitalization increased to high levels, and only by the unvaccinated btw, so hurry get your booster!!!

The total submission of some folks’ reaction to this is akin to what happened in Peoples Temple. How so very easily they forego any sense of logic and rationale.

UK with it's very high vax rate ,still had the largest surge of cases, amd per the pm address the hospitalizations were mostly elderly and mostly vaccinated.

The elderly here are mostly vaccinated as well.
And the elderly make up the bulk of hospitalizations due to covid,not just with covid.

They can play with data a lot but it doesnt change that countries with the highest vax rates still saw the highest peaks of cases after most were vaxed.
To.pretend that break thru is rare is amusing at that point.

All of my friends that were vaxed had covid ,all.of them,its obviously not rare to catch it.

Hopefully  the vax does reduce symptoms ,as it's the only thing it might be doing.

Some studies do show some harmful traits.

http://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/p/uk-now-reports-myocarditis-stratified

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:21:40 AM by Jumper1 »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2022, 10:01:19 AM »
UK with it's very high vax rate ,still had the largest surge of cases, amd per the pm address the hospitalizations were mostly elderly and mostly vaccinated.

And the elderly make up the bulk of hospitalizations due to covid,not just with covid.

They can play with data a lot but it doesnt change that countries with the highest vax rates still saw the highest peaks of cases after most were vaxed.

All of my friends that were vaxed had covid ,all.of them,its obviously not rare to catch it.

Hopefully  the vax does reduce symptoms ,as it's the only thing it might be doing.

But AJ, you are suppose to only follow their science. Not following that makes you someone spreading disinformation and a candidate for censorship and cancellation. You will automatically be labeled a deplorable Trump supporter.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2022, 11:12:59 AM »

I'm curious if those that are unvaccinated (Generally speaking) are probably the types that are more likely to have other risk factors as well. 
Remain curious no longer. The unhealthy, lame immune system people...elderly-- esp those with underlying health conditions are most vulnerable.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2022, 11:27:31 AM »
Remain curious no longer. The unhealthy, lame immune system people...elderly-- esp those with underlying health conditions are most vulnerable.

I'm clear on the above statement.   My curiosity is, do people who already have these health conditions, ALSO decide against the vaccine at a higher rate.  People that often have these health conditions may choose to also not value life as much as those that take the time to keep in better shape.     Granted that this doesn't apply to all, as some people are given a tough break  i.e. cancer or other aliments largely out of their control. 

Take the example of Meat Loaf.   In addition to be old, he clearly wasn't the picture of good health.  He likely also decided against the vaccination.   In his particular case, the vaccination probably would have been a net positive.  Perhaps the virus would have led to a hospitialization in lieu of death.   Despite knowing he was at a higher risk, he chose to refrain from the vaccination (It seems).   

I suggest that studies should take into account factors like this.   Do people who avoid the vaccination also have more than the average number of risk factors, if so and they aren't accounted for, that can skew the results of studies.    I'm merely throwing this out there as a curiosity. 

Fathertime!   

Offline fathertime

« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2022, 02:53:24 PM »
To me this is just sour grapes.   You can't have your cake and eat it too.  If you commit to minimizing the virus, and giving misinformation, then you shouldn't complain/sue/demand 1 million in medical resources and demand treatments the hospital is unwilling/unable to do... 
Of course this could be me, you, or anybody.  You gotta feel sorry for the family for taking out a father/husband, it is just the reality of the world. 

Man whose wife sued hospital over COVID care dies after transfer to Texas

A man at the center of a legal battle over his hospital treatment died of COVID-19 after his wife transferred him from Minnesota to Texas, according to media reports.

Scott Quiner, a 55-year-old from Buffalo, Minnesota, was diagnosed with COVID-19 in October and had been on a ventilator for two months at Mercy Hospital, the Star Tribune reported. He was unvaccinated, the outlet reported, and often shared on social media misinformation related to the COVID-19 vaccine, according to McClatchy News....

http://www.yahoo.com/news/man-whose-wife-sued-hospital-163910625.html 

Fathertime!

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2022, 02:56:25 PM »
The elderly in the united states have the highest vaccination rates of any age demographic.

The media doesn't seem to want to concentrate on that part of the vax equation.
That the most at risk also share the highest rate of vaccination.

U

Offline Boethius

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2022, 03:07:14 PM »
Fathertime!

I don't think that is the case here.  However, half of those currently admitted to hospital have omicron, but that's not the reason for their admission to hospital.   One thing here, is that if someone dies from a condition other than COVID, but had COVID, COVID will not be listed as the cause of death.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2022, 03:07:57 PM »
To me this is just sour grapes.   You can't have your cake and eat it too.  If you commit to minimizing the virus, and giving misinformation, then you shouldn't complain/sue/demand 1 million in medical resources and demand treatments the hospital is unwilling/unable to do... 
Of course this could be me, you, or anybody.  You gotta feel sorry for the family for taking out a father/husband, it is just the reality of the world. 

Man whose wife sued hospital over COVID care dies after transfer to Texas

A man at the center of a legal battle over his hospital treatment died of COVID-19 after his wife transferred him from Minnesota to Texas, according to media reports.

Scott Quiner, a 55-year-old from Buffalo, Minnesota, was diagnosed with COVID-19 in October and had been on a ventilator for two months at Mercy Hospital, the Star Tribune reported. He was unvaccinated, the outlet reported, and often shared on social media misinformation related to the COVID-19 vaccine, according to McClatchy News....

http://www.yahoo.com/news/man-whose-wife-sued-hospital-163910625.html 

Fathertime!

Keep in mind the mn hospital had decided he was brain dead and to.pull the plug.
She sued to stop them doing so.
Thos lead to a court order for that hospital not to do that, they in turn refused further care so it only made sense to transfer the patient to another facility that would care for him.

Since he was already deemed beyond saving, it isntvsurprisingbhe dint make it.

Its not entirely surprising his wife tried everything in her power,even beyond what the local.hospital.would do.

Sad all the way around.

I will say it kicked my butt, I had almost 12 days of fever and chills,nausea,headache,etc.etc.
At this point I still have zero taste or smell ,and still weak as a kitten with a bad cough and high blood pressure which I do not suffer from.(Im in good shape and my psi tends to run low actually)
I sleep about 12 to 14 hours a day,entirely out of character

Maybe the death jab would have gotten my over it faster,who knows

Offline Boethius

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2022, 03:13:48 PM »
Pulleeze. There were studies indicating the first 2 death jabs reduced hospitalizations which have killed and maimed possibly millions along the way. The 3rd and 4th jabs are exacerbating those numbers. It will only get worse. You are clinging to the false narrative supplied to you like a dog on a bone. Your government driven sources are lying to you. If you open your eyes and your mind to just a ray of truth you'll find you have been lied to from the very beginning. The narrative has fallen completely apart. Hopefully one day you'll come to this conclusion. Meanwhile, the same folks who brought you a virus and a cure will have an arms build up for a possible world war on the Ukrainian border to get your mind off of the covid lie

Millions have not been killed by the vaccine. So please stop the hyperbole. 

My government sources are not lying.  There is no reason to lie.  They don't produce the vaccine.  Vaccine suppliers don't have any factories in Canada.  Our death rate is 1/3 of that in the US, which is probably because of vaccination rates, given Canada's population is older than America's.

Yes, I am certain Russia is amassing hundreds of thousands of troops on Ukraine's border solely to get my mind off COVID. /s

Offline Boethius

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2022, 03:21:55 PM »

UK deaths were highest before vaccinations were available.  Death rates have fallen dramatically since the introduction of a vaccine.  The majority of those admitted to hospital in the UK for COVID are unvaccinated.

http://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o5

I know people who have had COVID, but not one of them was vaccinated (all had it before vaccinations were available).  I don't know any vaccinated person who's had COVID.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:25:11 PM by Boethius »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2022, 03:26:06 PM »
Here I'd say Canada covid mortality rate has far more to do with reporting styles* than the mortality of covid.

Here seemingly you can fall off a building and die of* covid.

Like the press here ignoring that most elderly are vaccinated.
That doesnt change they are still the most likely to have serious issues with covid.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2022, 03:32:56 PM »

UK deaths were highest before vaccinations were available.  Death rates have fallen dramatically since the introduction of a vaccine.  The majority of those admitted to hospital in the UK for COVID are unvaccinated.

http://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o5

I know people who have had COVID, but not one of them was vaccinated (all had it before vaccinations were available).  I don't know any vaccinated person who's had COVID.

That's odd.

Most of my friends and neighbors are vaccinated.
They have all.had covid since being fully vaccinated.
My one buddy a couple weeks after the.3rd booster.

Granted it did seem.to reduce their symptoms, but then when there is a very high rate of asymptomatic or mild symptoms,that it hard to say.

I did see that the uk mortality rate dropped substantially, that's great.

I did see the one release by the mp that spoke of the vaccinated being hospitalized as his plea for getting the booster.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2022, 03:33:50 PM »
I think that depends on where a person dies.  In some states, that may be the case, but not in all.  Same in Canada.  Provinces control the reporting of COVID deaths.  I know in Alberta, they don't report a death as a COVID death if something else killed the person, although if COVID was a factor, that will be noted.  I know that with current hospitalizations, Omicron is not listed as a reason, even if it is discovered the person had Omicron, if that is not the reason for the hospitalization.  The problem is, though, that COVID triggers other reactions.  So, a case of Omicron may aggravate a pre existing heart condition, requiring hospitalization.  The heart condition will be noted as the cause of the hospitalization, but did Omicron play a role?  We don't know.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:56:25 PM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2022, 03:37:38 PM »
That's odd.

Most of my friends and neighbors are vaccinated.
They have all.had covid since being fully vaccinated.
My one buddy a couple weeks after the.3rd booster.

Granted it did seem.to reduce their symptoms, but then when there is a very high rate of asymptomatic or mild symptoms,that it hard to say.

I did see that the uk mortality rate dropped substantially, that's great.

I did see the one release by the mp that spoke of the vaccinated being hospitalized as his plea for getting the booster.

Masks are mandatory here.  I think that reduces transmission as well, although less with Omicron.  I last had a cold in April 2020.  I usually get a mild cold in winter, two of my kids have had colds (son a bad one, probably caught from his roommate), but I haven't had one in almost two years.   I attribute that to masking and hand sanitizers.  I put a hand sanitizer in the car when COVID first hit, always sanitized my hands when I got in the car, and still do (I always washed my hands when I came home, I have always done that, as has hubby).  So, perhaps masking and the liberal use of sanitizers are factors.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:56:45 PM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2022, 03:41:31 PM »
Surprising------

It isn’t really. This had been discussed here before. The death count in the US is overstated, just as explained in the UK.

There is a lot of money involved for Covid death count in these hospitals. A patient dies of cardiac arrest, who happens to have covid, will be declared as a Covid death.

Same with hospitalization report. Take these things with a grain of salt. FWIW, when MSM tells people to get boostered, they better do it. Especially when CNN tells them to.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:45:11 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2022, 06:14:27 PM »
To be fair, (cause vs effect)  it caused arrhythmia in me, scary enough the immedia care insisted I go to the er,but being a knuckle head I dint. I just rubbed some dirt on it and got better.
However it's still bothering me occassionally at night,so I did make an appointment with a cardiologist.
Especially since its increased my blood pressure. 
Bizzare stuff.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1982
Total: 1992

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM