It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating Now: War Edition  (Read 14297 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: FSU Dating Now: War Edition
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »

In theory Boe I should be near the top of the pecking order for hot chicks to pick me. You see I have no mental health issues or health problems. So hot chicks should see that and they should think, 'good genes that he doesn't have any mental health problems'. Girls with mental health problems should be looking at me in awe with a sense of jealousy thinking, 'if only I was fully functioning like that dude it would be so great!  :) '

Are they??? They should be as it stands to logical reason. If they had kids with me then there is a greater odds their kids may be fine but if they have kids with another person with mental health issues then the odds are greater than their kids will have a mental health problem, almost certain perhaps. Women usually want healthy offspring unless they are the type that only really care about themselves but they are probably in a minority. Genetic Sperm Donation Clinics should be offering very many thousands of pounds/dollars for guys like me instead of the 50 quid/bus fare insult currently on offer (incidentally I'm not in favour of making donations).

So how come all of that isn't true? Well I would put that down to a lot of mental health problems being bs. There's been a proliferation of people claiming they have a mental health issue to gain sympathy on social media, in their careers to get on, to push themselves forward. Who says, 'hey I did this today and that's it good effort made' hardly anyone these days instead they say, 'I did this today, a good effort made in spite of my mental health issue (insert here) it just has more impact. It's getting overused a lot now I think, I'm not saying there aren't people out there with genuine mental health problems but the number of people bandwagoning is probably at epic proportions.

First, you are jumping to a conclusion that you have no mental health issues.

Second, the vast majority of individuals do not have mental health issues.  So, assuming you have no mental health issues, you're not particularly special.

Third, you could find a woman in the UK, but you have stated time and again you are not interested in such.

My take on this subject is that like it or not there is social status throughout society. I'm not one who gets off on the social status thing or being snobby often that's more a female trait. Want to know how a girl who is into the whole social status thing looks at guys? Guys who they see as low social status and below them they don't have time for and often little respect. So it's not a one way street, women don't always treat guys in a 'proper' fashion as we know it in the west. Some FSW rip guys off, scam them, etc. They'll then turn around and say it's the guys choice in whether he allowed it to happen. In the girls case as Krim gave they could reject 'ASS' and either pay for Gas or leave, they were getting a free ride after all to at least some point. All depends what system you wish to play in, in my opinion.

IMHO, any form of coercive sex is rape.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2022, 02:56:52 PM »

plus I got my girls and they bring two major Russian families into "our circle"
hegemony baby, is what it's ALL ABOUT
who's connected to who
quite a web for the spider to seek his prey

Are either of the Russian families as major in Oligarch circles as this guy Krim?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-62068421

Just interested.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2022, 03:02:27 PM »
Why do you refer to your wife as "Russian" when she has no Russian blood, krim?

the fact that her native tongue is Russian, because she didn’t learn Ukrainian or Moldovan
the Cajun French in Louisiana call all other white non-Cajuns, “The English”
I cite this as precedent...

Is that supposed to be some sort of accomplishment?

It’s something they learned how to do very well, having power over the opposite sex and USING IT
this is one of their "Super Powers" but by no means the ONLY one...

I see.  So your daughters are incapable of dealing with harassment themselves?  They will look to a male to solve their problems? 

that’s like saying “so your daughters are incapable of carrying a heavy load over a mountain, so they will look to a donkey to carry it…   well Duh...

It seems you would not want your daughters to have to endure such behaviour.  So why do you think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same thing to other men's daughters?

BECAUSE I ALLOW MYSELF THIS PRIVILIGE
and the women are the ones who ultimately choose based on what's presented to them
It's like "card counting" I just know how to shift the odds of the game to my benefit,
and all's fair, in love and in war
two things that I REALLY excel at

NO Trench, my family isn't connected to the Londongrad network or any other foreign group
it's one of the benefits my daughters provide, giving instant access to the USA for two of their children, one of whom is arriving at the end of this week
my network got a lot bigger and stronger through them
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 03:10:22 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2022, 03:09:50 PM »

NO Trench, my family isn't connected to the Londongrad network or any other foreign group
it's one of the benefits my daughters provide, giving instant access to the USA for two of their children, one of whom is arriving at the end of this week

Ah, the LAgrad network instead :D

Seriously though how did your family come to decide on them as good to marry as someone you could rely upon I presume?

I ask as your wife is from Ukraine as I understand it so a bit of a jump to the Russian scene.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2022, 03:16:56 PM »
my family didn't decide, my daughters did
they each have a Russian social network to tap into
Russian guys in general went COMPLETELY "crazy" over them

however, to get their attention, you needed to be a TOTAL STUD-MUFFIN
they and their friends WERE VERY PICKY about men...

it's NOT a big jump from Ukraine to Russia
I didn't cross the border in Crimea
the border crossed me, it was 10 times easier to live in Moscow after that compared to before

all of our social networks are FILLED with Russians
even here in Texas, where my wife has hosted GazProm executives (Univ of Moscow graduates!) for dinner and a Russian Social
and our children all played together

my best friend is a "former" GRU officer who is in the gas industry here in Houston
the best English, and the most charming person, I ever met, speaks multiple languages

most of my wife's family have fled Ukraine and Crimea, and live in Russia now

before all this happened I had MAJOR business plans for the Russian Far East
starting in a place called Birobidzhan
setting up a wood products B2B network between Russia and China
but that's history now, cuz Chinese won't allow Russians to set up any digital payment system in anything other than Chinese currency
and Chinese will set the terms to their favor

« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 04:08:52 PM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2022, 02:14:47 AM »
so now you're moving from attacking me to attacking Trench...
and your defense over your insecurities is "no, me not dumb dumb, you dumb dumb"
how original...

the pic IS of my oldest daughter....
and here's another from when she was about 10...

and if you won't accept THAT TRUTH
then please be a good little boy and run along now...
and find some other adults to annoy

Says the person who needs to post pictures of his wife and daughter for validation from the likes of Trench. LOL
Do I really care what your wife/daughter look like?
You think they’re beautiful? Good.
They wouldn’t turn my head but each to their own.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2022, 03:50:41 AM »
Says the person who needs to post pictures of his wife and daughter for validation from the likes of Trench. LOL
Do I really care what your wife/daughter look like?
You think they’re beautiful? Good.
They wouldn’t turn my head but each to their own.

Gaunty if you don't feel able to put up pics of your wife there's no need to have a go at those that feel able to do so. Krim has plenty to be proud of in his instance.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2022, 03:59:00 AM »
my family didn't decide, my daughters did
they each have a Russian social network to tap into
Russian guys in general went COMPLETELY "crazy" over them

however, to get their attention, you needed to be a TOTAL STUD-MUFFIN
they and their friends WERE VERY PICKY about men...

it's NOT a big jump from Ukraine to Russia
I didn't cross the border in Crimea
the border crossed me, it was 10 times easier to live in Moscow after that compared to before

all of our social networks are FILLED with Russians
even here in Texas, where my wife has hosted GazProm executives (Univ of Moscow graduates!) for dinner and a Russian Social
and our children all played together

my best friend is a "former" GRU officer who is in the gas industry here in Houston
the best English, and the most charming person, I ever met, speaks multiple languages

most of my wife's family have fled Ukraine and Crimea, and live in Russia now

before all this happened I had MAJOR business plans for the Russian Far East
starting in a place called Birobidzhan
setting up a wood products B2B network between Russia and China
but that's history now, cuz Chinese won't allow Russians to set up any digital payment system in anything other than Chinese currency
and Chinese will set the terms to their favor

Yeah it's kind of bizarre how some stuff can actually work in someone's favour. Interesting to see how the Crimea situation has it's upsides.

I get the impression you're very much a business opportunity orientated guy Krim. He far east of Russia wouldn't have been my first thought for a place to search for business opportunities but I guess the more far flung the less competition their is. Guess it's just a case of see what else is out there along the way now that, that one has fallen through. Do you ever think you'll hit the real big time like Major Oligarch, i.e Gazprom type of level?

Online krimster2

« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2022, 07:58:08 AM »
Johny,
Your complaints against me are pure BS, plucked from your own mind, and have no connection to me
lots of other guys on this site have posted pics of their wives and family, so get over your insecurity

YOU know what kinda person would criticize someone else’s pics without posting ANY of their own?
A COWARD!

This weak ad-hominem  attack on me because YOU think I’m trying to “challenge you” and claim superiority, is ridiculous

keep your precious EGO to yourself mate and grow the fook up and learn how to "man-up" and not be fearful and a coward

Your own words betray your true intentions and NOT the fabricated ones you present…

“...coming across as an authority on all things FSU and female, which is what you’re peddling.

THIS is what YOU claim I am, and NOT WHAT I claim I am
I am just a simple story teller

but some of the readers of this board,  based on their own anxiety about themselves, would perceive that the existence of an authority figure, “troubling”…
and what possible reason, could that be, pray tell…

OK?
once you see the truth, you can’t un-see it

so yeah, I’ve posted pictures of property I owned in Crimea, a boat I bought, a Lada I bought
and my family

shoulda asked for your permission first
in case it makes you feel bad
my bad

now be a good lad, and run along …

« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 10:25:19 AM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2022, 08:05:27 AM »
no Trench, the secret to survival, is to stay small, and make OTHER PEOPLE MONEY, (which gives them an encentive to make you "off-limits") and meanwhile figure out ways to make money indirectly that doesn't come out of their pockets

hiding offshore income is NOW MUCH harder and takes much more work then it did under the Trump admin.
so it's the ideal retirement time for me
knowing when enough is enough, is important wisdom,
all the major fails I've seen in Russia are almost always about "over-reach"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 10:33:09 AM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2022, 01:16:16 PM »
Johny,
Your complaints against me are pure BS, plucked from your own mind, and have no connection to me
lots of other guys on this site have posted pics of their wives and family, so get over your insecurity

YOU know what kinda person would criticize someone else’s pics without posting ANY of their own?
A COWARD!

This weak ad-hominem  attack on me because YOU think I’m trying to “challenge you” and claim superiority, is ridiculous

keep your precious EGO to yourself mate and grow the fook up and learn how to "man-up" and not be fearful and a coward

Your own words betray your true intentions and NOT the fabricated ones you present…

“...coming across as an authority on all things FSU and female, which is what you’re peddling.

THIS is what YOU claim I am, and NOT WHAT I claim I am
I am just a simple story teller

but some of the readers of this board,  based on their own anxiety about themselves, would perceive that the existence of an authority figure, “troubling”…
and what possible reason, could that be, pray tell…

OK?
once you see the truth, you can’t un-see it

so yeah, I’ve posted pictures of property I owned in Crimea, a boat I bought, a Lada I bought
and my family

shoulda asked for your permission first
in case it makes you feel bad
my bad

now be a good lad, and run along …

Bah, you’re just a fatuous windbag with an inflated vision of himself.

I’ll give you credit for imagination though.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2022, 01:20:10 PM »
Quote from: Trenchcoat
Gaunty if you don't feel able to put up pics of your wife there's no need to have a go at those that feel able to do so. Krim has plenty to be proud of in his instance.
There’s no way I’d be posting pics of my wife or family on a forum like this.
As for Krim, well, he’s bragged about wanting to get off with his daughters friends, so yes, he’s plenty to be proud of.  :cluebat:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 01:24:17 PM by John Gaunt »

Online krimster2

« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2022, 01:41:19 PM »

why?  afraid we'll behave like you behaved?
you do seem to be dominated by your anxieties...
would urge you however, to keep your problems to yourself
and refrain from projecting them onto others

As for Krim, well, he’s bragged about wanting to get off with his daughters friends, so yes, he’s plenty to be proud of

hell yeah I DO, but I WON'T give you any the reasons WHY, on a forum like this.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 01:52:58 PM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2022, 12:30:12 AM »

why?

Why would anyone is the better question?

As for Krim, well, he’s bragged about wanting to get off with his daughters friends, so yes, he’s plenty to be proud of

hell yeah I DO, but I WON'T give you any the reasons WHY, on a forum like this.
[/quote]
You don’t need to. They’re quite self evident.

Online krimster2

« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2022, 06:54:40 AM »
I LIVE my life, the way I choose to live it, I don't seek or require ANYONE'S APPROVAL
and ABSOLUTELY DON'T CARE about anyone's disapproval

so your faux moral outrage is ridiculous gaslighting
to deflect from the fact, that my posts threaten your fragile ego
which causes you to "lash out"

during WWII my father was stationed in Tidworth, wiltshire UK, to train for a post-Normandy offensive, with the 8th armored div

he had a similar problem to the one I’m having on this VERY BOARD!

an American NCO’s salary was higher than a British Officer’s
Americans had barracks full of food, booze, coffee, from the USA
Brits were rationed to 2 hotdogs and 2 potatoes per day

Americans were on average, bigger, stronger looking than your average Englishman
and were both attracted to AND BY THE OPPOSITE SEX
cuz of their accents

my daddy loved those English girls so damned much, he ended up marryin one!
It really pissed off ze Englisch mensch!!!  who behaved EXACTLY how YOU are behaving NOW Johny!!

Americans were “over-sexed, over-paid, and over-here”

so yeah, I feel a little strain of that in you Johny, just below the surface…
it looks like you have a REAL BAD case of Penis Envy

denial, ain't a river in Egypt
but you can still swim in it

« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 09:14:25 AM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2022, 09:28:09 AM »
I LIVE my life, the way I choose to live it, I don't seek or require ANYONE'S APPROVAL
and ABSOLUTELY DON'T CARE about anyone's disapproval

so your faux moral outrage is ridiculous gaslighting
to deflect from the fact, that my posts threaten your fragile ego
which causes you to "lash out"

during WWII my father was stationed in Tidworth, wiltshire UK, to train for a post-Normandy offensive, with the 8th armored div

he had a similar problem to the one I’m having on this VERY BOARD!

an American NCO’s salary was higher than a British Officer’s
Americans had barracks full of food, booze, coffee, from the USA
Brits were rationed to 2 hotdogs and 2 potatoes per day

Americans were on average, bigger, stronger looking than your average Englishman
and were both attracted to AND BY THE OPPOSITE SEX
cuz of their accents

my daddy loved those English girls so damned much, he ended up marryin one!
It really pissed off ze Englisch mensch!!!  who behaved EXACTLY how YOU are behaving NOW Johny!!

Americans were “over-sexed, over-paid, and over-here”

so yeah, I feel a little strain of that in you Johny, just below the surface…
it looks like you have a REAL BAD case of Penis Envy

denial, ain't a river in Egypt
but you can still swim in it
I’m not the one writing chapter and verse so I’d say the only one with a fragile ego is you.
Also seen by your constant need for validation by posting images of your women and by your broo hah hah and dick waving.
‘Lookie here at the notches on my bedpost, what a stud I am’.

Also some repressed Daddy issues by the looks of it.

Online krimster2

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2022, 09:38:50 AM »
keep swimmin johny boy, keep swimmin....

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2022, 10:04:53 AM »
keep swimmin johny boy, keep swimmin....
You should take you’re own advice.

Offline BC

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2022, 10:42:47 AM »
I often wonder why some folks seem to be in need of turning forum topics into discussions about themselves.

Imagine Bill Gates hanging around www.pauper.forum

A bit odd.

Online krimster2

« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2022, 10:57:40 AM »
RETRACTED...
based on misunderstanding
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 12:32:32 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BC

« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2022, 11:37:49 AM »
Hmm...

Considering your reply, I take it you feel addressed, krimster?

If so, it might comfort you to know you are not alone.

Online krimster2

« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2022, 11:40:19 AM »
I beg your forgivenes!

I'm just in "attack back" mode
sorry...

Offline BC

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2022, 01:21:58 PM »
aww.... let's not be shy with redacting krimster!  I think you stepped up to the plate quite well.

I often wonder why some folks seem to be in need of turning forum topics into discussions about themselves.

so I should’t write in “The First Person” and just dispense with any of that “I/we” perspective business, right?
And intead, only use the “you” perspective, or the “he/she/it/they perspective”

well, if it makes YOU feel any better, then it’s OK, with HE who wrote it…
better?  I don't think so...

so if we were writing about fishing
and I showed a string of mountain trout I caught
that would JUST BE totally inapproriate...
cuz, it's about me...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

meanwhile, I will defend my freedom, and my voice
free from ANYONE ELSE'S judgement
and WILL repel all who TRY

cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

Online krimster2

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2022, 01:59:25 PM »
mucho gracias Amigo!

again sor-ry...

viva Liberté, égalité, fraternité
hip!!hip!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2022, 02:22:42 PM »
As for Krim, well, he’s bragged about wanting to get off with his daughters friends, so yes, he’s plenty to be proud of.  :cluebat:

Ah, yes I see what you are saying, you're quite right.

Krim, are any of your daughters friends hot, single and up for a date with a forty something British dude? :cheesy:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541320
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701