It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Interesting Articles  (Read 8257 times)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Grumpy

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Interesting Articles
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 06:20:11 PM »
Sanction worries?  War worries?
No, just partying in the French Alps.
http://24tv.ua/rosiyani-kursheveli-yak-druzhini-zastupnika-shoygu-vdalosya-obiyti_n2287626

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 07:23:22 PM »
Their Courchevel Part 1

Offline Grumpy

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2023, 01:41:43 PM »
Oswald was waiting for his instructions from the KGB to either proceed or to stop the "special election" of Lyndon Johnson in Dallas, Nov 1963
he was given the order to proceed from the KGB
here is the freakin transcript, right before the assiassination

http://nypost.com/2021/12/15/oswald-met-kgb-before-jfk-assassination-records-dump-shows/

why don't ya'll see that?
and then see what's coming?

where the Russians phuqued up though was the hand-off from GRU to KGB
neighbors ain't really so neighborly after all
touches finger to nose...

the dangers of living in a bubble only become apparent to those inside the bubble
when the bubble pops

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:50:51 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
Interesting Articles
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2023, 05:01:24 PM »
From the Daily Mail, I don't how much or how little or which way they typically lean.
Like all news I recommend that you do your own reseach before accepting it as fact.

Crimea Beaches have been rendered virtually unusable wiping out the summer season
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11951857/Crimeas-beaches-covered-trenches-tank-traps.html

Secret documents that provide details of US and NATO plans to help prepare Ukraine for a
spring offensive against Russia have spilled onto social media platforms, the New York Times
reported on Thursday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11948693/Top-secret-intelligence-detailing-plans-help-Ukraine-beat-Russia-leaked.html

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2023, 07:48:11 AM »
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." -- G. Michael Hopf in his novel 'Those Who Remain'.

Funny thing about the dark ages comin 'round after Rome adopted Christianity eh?
Mixing religion and politics has always been a bad idea, rulers need to operate on facts, not on beliefs, and we are going to destroy the last thousand odd years of progress and enlightenment with a few decades of religious authoritarianism taking the reigns

Intelligent people can handle ambiguity, differences, and the fact that basically nothing biological except for the simplest things comes in discrete units. Almost everything biological is in ranges.

It tends to be less intelligent people that require set and unchanging rules and a limited amount of options.
It's the same reason religions tend to be filled with dumb people, because they grew up with it and don't like change, and leaders that don't believe in it but like the power they can get through manipulating dumb people.  (Trump holding upside bible)

all religions are cults of ignorance that are anti-intellectual

"Idiocracy" a comedy film, that in the future will be viewed as a historical documentary as all world leaders will hold upside bibles/korans they never read
slava homo sapiens

all that will vanish when the next gawd that humanity creates shows up
kinda like how Christian churches replaced the temples to Apollo and Athena (though the temple to Artemis was superb)
the coming AI gawd, a machine of "loving grace"???
naaaahhhh, i do not think so

Note: advertisers, this space for rent
put your product placement on RWD and have it viewed by 4 or maybe even 5 people!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 08:15:19 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2023, 03:38:39 PM »
I see Religion as nothing more than a power hungry beast, those wishing to have power over others. So it's why I'm utterly opposed to it and a member of the NSS.

I don't wish to be anyone's b*tch, not to Religion, not to the EU and not to the British Monarchy. In life it seems there are those out to empower themselves by trying to make others their b*tch. I have not wish to make those powerful by being their b*tch. Some people roll over willingly and go up arse kissing and deluded with what it's really all about. They don't see what's really going on.

That said to the answer of the Universe I have no answer. There is no reason for anything to exist and no reason for it not to exist. There is no reason for a start and no reason for an end. That all remains a mystery that may never be resolved.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2023, 04:23:43 PM »
the answer is 42.0

Trench,
all in all yur just another brick in the wall
of yo mama's village

how can you expect pudding, eh master Trench?
when ya havn't yet eaten your porridge

Oi, 'nother of them anti-monarchy workin class blokes from the midlands near warwickshire unless I be mistaken 
from the sound of his voice
innkeeper nother point ifn ya don't mind

Trench, I don't wanna brag BUT
I coulda bought me a chimpanzee in a sailor's suit and bought an identical sailor suit for myself as well as a nice accordian
learned to play the accordian and taught the chimp to dance
and the results of pursuing this profession and its associated social contacts
woulda enabled me to have had a FAR better life than you

nothin like a well sung sea chanty with a dancin primate to amuse the ladies me boyo and shake out a few bob from passers-by

a sailin down along the coast of high-Barbary

vrs whatever it tis that ye be doin fer a livin

« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 04:54:39 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 10:16:15 AM »
 From the Guardian:

The investigations team of jailed Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has released a new video in which it claims to have found a son of Russia’s defence minister Sergei Shoigu, whose name was previously not known to the public. Over the past year, Shoigu’s alleged son has been making cheesy pop songs in English while his father is sending tens of thousands of Russians to war in Ukraine.

Previously, Shoigu was known to have two daughters, but Navalny’s team say the defence minister had a secret second family in the early 2000s, and obtained documents it claimed showed his mistress had received a vast, lavish property despite a modest official salary.

Navalny’s team claimed 22-year-old Danila Shebunov was one of three children from Shoigu’s second, secret, relationship, and said he also owned prime real estate in central Moscow. These properties allegedly bring Shebunov a sizeable income from rent, and were allegedly obtained thanks to his father’s connections. Shebunov, who goes by the name Sheba Singer, has a rich social media presence, although few followers, and recently has produced a steady output of pop songs and lifestyle videos, usually in English and often involving him undressing.

Maria Pevchikh of Navalny’s Anti-Corruption Foundation, who presented the video investigation, asked ironically why it was that Shebunov was producing this kind of output rather than suffering in a trench in Ukraine along with thousands of Russian soldiers his age.

For years, Navalny’s team has made videos it says expose corruption and hypocrisy in Putin’s elite. The latest video, 19 minutes long, had clocked up more than 100,000 views on YouTube within an hour of being posted. Neither Shoigu nor Shebunov have yet commented on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwy5-MF8hII&feature=youtu.be
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2023, 09:59:42 AM »
 Ukraine’s birthrate has fallen by 28% since the start of the war, according to new data, with 38,324 fewer babies born in the country in the first six months of this year compared with 2021, before Russia invaded.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/02/ukraines-birth-rate-plummets-in-aftermath-of-russian-invasion-data-shows
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Online krimster2

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2023, 10:35:32 AM »
you can make a kinda "truth table" for the outcome of the war
and under an optimim, "ukraine Wins - Russia Surrenders" scenario
there will be a MASSIVE population explosion in post-war Ukraine - think USA late 40s-60s
SHOULD be most GOLDEN period in Ukraine's history
Diaspora, mostly women, will be reversed
HUGE, HUGE shortage of men

Westerners, will have high social status
however...
Trench, will probably still not be able to get laid over there
Trench couldn't get laid if you handed him $1000 at the front door of a "doma prostatutka", knocked on the door and left

change my mind!!!!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 10:38:23 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2023, 11:42:46 AM »
you can make a kinda "truth table" for the outcome of the war
and under an optimim, "ukraine Wins - Russia Surrenders" scenario
there will be a MASSIVE population explosion in post-war Ukraine - think USA late 40s-60s
SHOULD be most GOLDEN period in Ukraine's history
Diaspora, mostly women, will be reversed
HUGE, HUGE shortage of men

Westerners, will have high social status
however...
Trench, will probably still not be able to get laid over there
Trench couldn't get laid if you handed him $1000 at the front door of a "doma prostatutka", knocked on the door and left

change my mind!!!!

You were winning me over to mid way point :D but lost it towards the end :( that was pretty harsh.

Well Eastern Ukraine should be pretty native man free:

http://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/07/31/7413586/

The truth no less! Looks like the poor fellas over in Donetsk etc Ares are being pulled off the street, out of the workplace and even out of classrooms and packed of straight to the front to be used as cannon fodder.

If it were me as a male student I wouldn't bother attending lectures I think hiking, swimming or whatever possible means to get out of the territory would be at the forefront of my mind.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Steven1971

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2023, 11:43:37 AM »
It's not as easy as you might think>

Wagner PMC mercenary Denis Kuzmin was headed home to Omsk across Russia but stopped in Moscow and hired prostitutes in a banya (sauna). After he passed out, the prostitutes stole 790,000 rubles ($8,500) in cash, his entire salary for serving in Ukraine for 6 months.

http://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1686422431282700288?s=20

Online krimster2

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2023, 12:43:05 PM »
look at Peter Hawking, you think he wasn't into getting HJ's from his pretty wife, while making weird facial expressions and sounds with his speech vocalizer
so how can someone like him do better than you Trench?
what kinda disability do you have that apparently is MUCH greater than what his was?
please explain...
what kinda crippling disease is it that plagues you?

surely, you can name it!!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 12:46:45 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2023, 01:02:12 PM »
look at Peter Hawking, you think he wasn't into getting HJ's from his pretty wife?
so how can someone like him do better than you Trench?
what kinda disability do you have that apparently is MUCH greater than what his was?
please explain...
what kinda crippling disease is it that plagues you?

surely, you can name it!!!

Or Steven Hawking even ;)

Steven Hawking wasn't always disabled. I believe he met his wife before the disabling illness made him a real mess. Sure even before that he was a weedy geeky guy, but like you he had a genius for Maths.

Most women run from geeks like the plague is in town, but for geeks that are high earning or destined to be materialistic women discover a new found love :couple:

Ask most people if they were good at Maths and the usual cat call back is, 'I was never good at Maths at school' lol.

Ok done aren't so bad, I wasn't but most don't have the innate ability to really excell above and beyond in it.

So Stephen Hawking succeeded for that reason, even after suffering his disabling illness his mind remained mathematically sound fortunately for him. Had it not I reckon he would have quickly been left/divorced, dumped on benefits with his disabled ass enjoying a diet if bake beans on toast in a squalid bedsit somewhere less than desirable.

So women will overlook your crippled ass if you can bring in big bucks. His story tells us wealth for many women can overcome almost anything. So even if you're in a real bad way and look real ugly looking if you're bringing in good money you can still get laid lol.

Online krimster2

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2023, 03:19:33 PM »
blessed are the poor in spirit
for that just means more for the rest of us!!!

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2023, 09:20:06 AM »
 Belysh is part of a massive influx of Russian emigrants who have settled in Georgia – mostly in Tbilisi, a city of 1.2 million people – since the start of the war. While the statistics are imprecise, government figures indicate that, as of October 2022, more than 110,000 Russians had arrived in Georgia since the start of the war. (The same report found that more than 25,000 Ukrainians had also relocated there since the start of the invasion.) The influx has overwhelmed the city, taxing its housing and social infrastructure, and exacerbating existing political and cultural rifts.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/08/ruzzki-not-welcome-the-russian-exiles-getting-a-hostile-reception-in-georgia
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2023, 10:59:29 AM »
 The co-founder of Russia’s biggest internet firm has condemned Moscow’s “barbaric” invasion of Ukraine, offering some of the strongest criticism to date by a prominent Russian business figure of the Kremlin’s military actions.

Arkady Volozh, who co-founded Yandex in Russia in 1997, said: “Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is barbaric, and I am categorically against it.”

In the statement, published on Thursday, he said: “I am horrified about the fate of people in Ukraine – many of them my personal friends and relatives – whose houses are being bombed every day.”

Yandex went public on the US Nasdaq stock exchange in 2011. Volozh stepped down as chief executive and left the board of directors after the EU included him on its list of sanctions against Russian individuals and entities in June 2022.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/10/co-founder-of-russian-tech-giant-yandex-condemns-barbaric-war
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2023, 09:06:56 PM »
“Spider boots” may sound like one of the cool magic items you can find in fantasy games, but this specially-designed four-legged footwear exists in real life, and is literally a matter of saving life and limb.

A recent news segment posted by Reuters highlights how combat engineers of Ukraine’s 128th ‘Transcarpathia’ Mountain Assault brigade are using indigenously produced spider boots strapped over their combat boots to protect themselves from the dense minefields impeding Ukrainian assaults on Russian fortifications in southern Ukraine.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a44737062/spider-boots-may-save-ukraine-from-russia-mine-warfare/
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2023, 03:21:44 PM »
Vladimir Putin moved his $100m (£75m) superyacht from a German shipyard to Russia just weeks before he ordered the invasion of Ukraine, according to secret documents released in a new investigation.

A Russian anti-corruption organisation set up by the jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalny claims emails show that the Russian president ordered the urgent moving of the 82-metre superyacht, called Graceful, from a shipyard in Hamburg, where it was undergoing a $32m refit, by 1 February 2022.

Photos show the ship being towed out of Hamburg on 7 February en route to the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad, after the shipyard missed the 1 February deadline

“Half of the country is forced to raise money for underwear and socks for mobilised soldiers, and to make trench candles, while the person who unleashed this war spends 3bn roubles just on repairs and purchases for his yacht,” her report states.

Putin’s largest superyacht, the $700m Scheherazade, has been impounded in the Italian port of Marina di Carrara, where it was undergoing repairs. He is also named by the US as the owner of a smaller superyacht called Olympia, valued at $22m.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/29/documents-show-putins-order-to-move-superyacht-before-ukraine-invasion
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2023, 03:24:41 PM »
The general elite aversion to pursuing total victory in Ukraine is however not the same thing as a willingness to accept Russian defeat – which is all that the Ukrainian and US governments are presently offering. Nobody with whom I have spoken within the Moscow elite, and very few indeed in the wider population, has said that Russia should surrender Crimea and the eastern Donbas. Unless Russian sovereignty over these territories is formally recognised by Ukraine – something that Kyiv has categorically excluded – the Russians who take this view believe that Russia must hold the additional territory it has taken since last year’s invasion, to head off any future Ukrainian attack on Crimea and the Donbas.

Elite fears of Russian defeat are linked to an ultimate fear of Russian anarchy, which is shared by much of the population at large. They actually agree with some of the toughest anti-Russian elements in the US and eastern Europe: that complete defeat in Ukraine would lead to the fall of the Putin regime and that this in turn could lead to a period of chaos that would gravely weaken or even destroy the Russian Federation.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/aug/30/ukraine-war-vladimir-putin-prigozhin-russia
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

Offline Grumpy

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2023, 06:29:25 PM »
 A bronze statue of “Iron Felix” Dzerzhinsky, the ruthless founder of the Soviet secret police and architect of the Red Terror that followed the 1917 revolution, has been unveiled at the headquarters of Russia’s foreign spy service.

Dzerzhinsky, a Polish noble turned revolutionary who helped lay the foundations of the repressive system over which Joseph Stalin was to preside, is reviled by dissidents but is a hero to the spies who rule in Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

After the 1989 fall of the Berlin Wall, his statue was toppled to cheers in Poland and as the Soviet Union itself crumbled in 1991 a monument to Dzerzhinsky outside the KGB headquarters on Lubyanka Square in Moscow was toppled amid rejoicing by many.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/11/monument-to-founder-of-soviet-secret-police-unveiled-in-moscow
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319