It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459588 times)

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #350 on: December 01, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
The application centres in London, Manchester and Edinburgh are outsourced - but your application is processed in consulates in London and Edinburgh

Correct msmob. I glossed over the fact that it still needs to go through the consulates.
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #351 on: December 01, 2017, 09:32:40 PM »
..and my apologies - if I came across as a pedant  - in correcting you ;)

Offline gaspar227

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #352 on: December 01, 2017, 10:27:39 PM »
Dang fellas!  You all are super.  Even (especially?) Trench.  I got exactly what I was hoping for here, and wonder if there's more ammo left. 

So I took advice and joined up on 3 sites, 2 advertisers here, UD and CuteOnly as well as DMnotify.  I'm certainly getting a lot of attention, both scammers (email me..I'll be your best friend) and their profiles quickly disappear, as well as some very sweet looking and hopefully sincere ladies. I'm putting EM in the backpocket as it definitely looks like the most polished site and I could really pull some nonsense over there if I wanted to devote energy to it I think.

Right now I'm really liking UkraineDate, but as I joined there first, i've put the most energy into that one.  DMnotify is coming through better now, and cuteonly isn't doing as well, but again, i'm spending 75% of my time mining UD. 

I'm not saying I'm killing it by any means, but it's definitely fun and worth the $$ just in entertainment value for me.  Who doesn't like talking to hot chicks, even if you're being catfished half the time.

As far as AFA, I did a little cost analysis, and holy Toledo...for what they want (now that I've really looked at it and seen trip reports like RW) I could walk around like Robert Palmer for that kind of money (not so secret fantasy of mine).  So unless I completely crash and burn, (or hit the lottery), that's not going to be the route I go.

And yes I did watch that movie love me, and it was an inspiration for me in many ways (while in the death throws of my marriage).  The only thing that stopped me from doing this years ago was deciding to play pretty woman with a 21 y/o stripper, turn her into a playboy bunny then watched her finally get so bored because I actually 'gasp' work for a living and cant sit around entertaining her all the time that she ran off with some guy she met on the ::gasp:: internet 2500 miles away (she's miserable now btw and has begged to come back, but LOL anyway)..  I digress...point is I love this idea of finding someone far away.

So yea, I'm kinda a dick I guess, and yes, having fun with a little ego stroking isn't always bad IMO as long as you're not hurting anyone (but yourself).  I mean I LOVE strip clubs, I love dating strippers.  In the end though they are kinda like what you call agency girls right?  I mean I love a splash of trash, but it does get old.

Truly, I'm a softie at heart and I've always gotten my ass kicked by girls.  That's truly one of the worst things about this as far as my fear goes.  I'm not one to wear the pants in the relationship, i'm not a pussy mind you, but I am definitely pussy whipped. I get in trouble letting shit slide.  and from what I can tell, that's very bad news with most of these women.  I"m brave though, i'm willing to bet I can still handle a little fire from 120lb ice queen now and again.

My sincerity in finding a great girl, someone with the values you all are talking about, someone who isn't so entitled and knows that you need to do you part to make things work.  And if she's hot and fun, that's a bonus man.  I know you all will question it, but to most people I'm extremely trustworthy and steadfast.  I don't get to rant like this much about what I really want and think about things.

Everyone's input is great, and I know now that I'll get shredded despite the stop shredded cheese disclaimers and that's OK.  I wish I would have found this thread earlier, and i'm astounded by everyone's input. 

So now what:

I'm really trying to get my shit together to get a trip out there in Feb.  That may be a pipe dream, and I KNOW it will be a beast with the weather.  I really want to snowboard but it looks like the resorts are all on the other side of the country.  Most of the girls I've talked to are from Sumy or Odessa or Kiev (less).  I think you'd have to take an all day train to do something like that and it would probably be miserable (not with the right company I guess).  Not to mention there seems to be a lot of bad politics on that side of the country.  I mean I have to choose somewhere right? And I don't see going ATW to Novosibirsk to be with some super hot chick a very good idea as if it doesn't pan out...well you're in Novosibirsk -- (south siberia?)

Any thoughts on that?  Otherwise I mean what the hell would I do in Sumy for 10 days.  The girl's gotta work right?  From what I can see it's not exactly a hot spot.  I hear there are a TON of women who want to GTFO because of that whole Crimea thing and being the canon fodder if Russia comes through, but it's still a small town.  These chicks either aren't real or they have to know each other right?  I mean how many 28-32 yo hot chicks can live in a town of 260,000 and not know about each other? 

Is it possible to pull them to Kiev from Sumy for the length of your stay?  Can they do that realistically?  I figure if stuff crashes and burns with the woman I'm visiting at least I can crank on the sites and pay for dinners every night in Kiev to keep from being lonely and cold as hell right?  I was really leaning towards Kiev, but I have a feeling that Moscow/Kiev would both have major difficulties with getting a 'good girl' (even if the english of the girl might be better etc). 

Obviously Odessa is a good candidate too, but I'm not experienced enough with any of this to navigate like RW did or like some others have.  I don't want to end up like Osis .. kinda sounded like he was generally pissed off about the whole thing on his trip report.

So those are some more of my thoughts on this and I'm getting fired up.  Running every day, hitting the gym, i might be a bald ass mofo, but at least I'll be lean and mean when (if) I get there. 

Let the massacre begin i guess. Enjoy the feast.

Offline msmob

« Reply #353 on: December 01, 2017, 10:55:46 PM »
Well, you're honest - and if everyone has the same attitude as you - paying money to be written to by ladies - who might actually be a be hairy Boris - then the pay by letter sites will be here a little longer, yet ! ;)

BTW There's the Carpathian mountains in W.Ukraine and Sochi - Russia, for snowboarding  - you don't HAVE to go to Siberia ..

You may be making the classic error - by excluding the more far flung places...  Model agency scouts make a bee-line for N'birsk, Krasnoyarsk, etc...they are cities of ac. one million or more ...

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #354 on: December 01, 2017, 11:05:30 PM »
I do make a lot of classic errors.  I rambled a lot because i was excited.  What I was saying is that the dating sites are fun.  I know that some are scammers, but it's fun to learn how they work.  I'm not at the point of getting any attachment to any of them (this is like day 4) so maybe we'll talk about how fun getting catfished is after a few months. 

As far as the other cities, can you help me out here.  What exactly are you saying?  I grew up cold war, Russia scares me a little, but if you're saying that those larger cities in the interior are great for this, please help me, post some links and such for me to read up on please!

I also watched the loveme movie with David Arquette ... the movie movie.  not the one Trenchcoat referenced (more documentary)  I'll watch it though.

and I'm not talking about ever doing the PPL thing.  That's just crazy. I'm just talking about girls on the sites.   

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #355 on: December 01, 2017, 11:24:40 PM »

BTW There's the Carpathian mountains in W.Ukraine and Sochi - Russia, for snowboarding  - you don't HAVE to go to Siberia ..

That's what I was referring to about meeting a girl in Sumy and having to go ATW across the country.  I also saw a bunch of stuff about the whole stuff about Lugansk i mean is that a thing?  You'd have to cross all that nonsense from one side to the other.  I'm up for adventure, but war is pretty scary stuff. 

When I was in Maiorca I met a stunner from Latvia...I've read a little about 'single guys PUA' type stuff and Latvia had favorable views, but honestly I'm not looking for that.  I really want to get married and quit all this nonsense.  I'd rather spend my energy posting on the couples forums than here.  I am definitely not one of those guys that loves the hunt. 

http://www.visahunter.com/articles/the-best-online-dating-sites-in-latvia/ 

these are pretty bad, tried badoo...and it's a mess imo.

Offline msmob

« Reply #356 on: December 01, 2017, 11:28:49 PM »

As far as the other cities, can you help me out here.  What exactly are you saying?  I grew up cold war, Russia scares me a little, but if you're saying that those larger cities in the interior are great for this, please help me, post some links and such for me to read up on please!

I base my observations on experience..  My Russian wife is from Siberia - Krasnoyarsk - a big city I expect most have never heard of - unless you find a lass from there... It's another 4 hour plane ride east of Moscow.  LOADS of guys wrote her - 'inviting her to Moscow' - while they were there 'on business' ( yeah right) and I was the first guy to actually show up....

You can easily get an RU visa and I live here for much of the time ... it's perfectly safe - from the 'You're a westerner' perspective.

and I'm not talking about ever doing the PPL thing.  That's just crazy. I'm just talking about girls on the sites.   

Wise man !

Here's a list of Russian cities by population - in descending order:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Russia_by_population

I spend my time in Sochi - which when combined with other 'cities' within 30km is unofficially over a 1m - possibly a million and a half - after all the investment in the Winter Olympics, FIFA 2108 orld cup, Formula 1 facing and the ski resorts - mountains AND  sea - what more could you want ?;)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g3206479-d3753947-Reviews-Rosa_Khutor_Ski_Resort-Esto_Sadok_Adler_District_Sochi_Greater_Sochi_Krasnodar_K.html

Edited to add video!

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:14:41 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #357 on: December 01, 2017, 11:45:32 PM »

That's what I was referring to about meeting a girl in Sumy and having to go ATW across the country.  I also saw a bunch of stuff about the whole stuff about Lugansk i mean is that a thing?  You'd have to cross all that nonsense from one side to the other.  I'm up for adventure, but war is pretty scary stuff. 

Lughansk is a city in Ukraine - currently under the control of 'rebels' - supported by Russia - although - it's as much about money and control of the resources.  The people are kind there - but the 'regime' sn not recognised by any western govt and it would be unwise to travel there - lest some 'wack job' thought you were a spy !  IF you want to meet a lass from there - you'd be wiser to meet her in Russia or areas of Ukraine that aren't in or near a war zone.

When I was in Maiorca I met a stunner from Latvia...I've read a little about 'single guys PUA' type stuff and Latvia had favorable views, but honestly I'm not looking for that.  I really want to get married and quit all this nonsense.  I'd rather spend my energy posting on the couples forums than here.  I am definitely not one of those guys that loves the hunt. 

http://www.visahunter.com/articles/the-best-online-dating-sites-in-latvia/ 

Having - just -spent 4 days in Latvia - in the Russian speaking areas, mainly - I can state there'd be plenty of lasses wanting to be in Majorca or ANYWHERE other than a winter there (( 

The people were kind and helpful.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:40:49 AM by msmob »

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2017, 08:32:24 AM »
You're a genius msmob, this is exactly the kind of advice I needed.  Lift lines on that day would have been amazing!

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:12 PM »
You will  find that women there are pretty similar to those from your own country, with the same huge variances in personality, maturity, ethics, sense of entitlement, or lack thereof.
These individual personal differences are far greater than any of the cultural nuances in my opinion.
  The  differences you'd note  are likely as much from economic hardship as anything.
Like anywhere, a struggle can build someone's character positively , or  effect it negatively.

To be blunt, the culture  there in general has a more negative outlook.Crabs in a bucket.
A lot if that is to do with corruption at every level which leads to a bleak future outlook to those living in  it.Most in my opinion  are effected by all of it in a not so great way.
 Like any crucible, it can really turn out someone positive and outstanding as well.

Look for someone positive and outstanding,  regardless location(or for that matter nationality)
If you find someone that really would fit in with you and your culture they will assimilate quickly anyway, So the cultural  stuff guys talk about will mean little.
Those that are negative (many are,sorry it's a stereotype for good reason) will not assimilate well, have huge culture shock and a hard time adjusting.
I've seen a lot of this way.

As example,on the positive side,  in our area there is zero chance you could tell my wife from any local soccer mom.She always liked the culture here,and even if noting things that were different originally,  looked for the positive side of it. That's not something you see in a lot of FSU immigrants.
Sure you could tell she's not from the states
 from a slight accent,that's diminishing yearly,  but not from style  of dress, life outlook, or political outlooks, etc. Etc. Etc.
Nothing in our relationship has anything to do with her nationality or cultural background.If successful, ultimately you'd be in the same spot.
So my advice is forget the hype, concentrate on finding the person, that one fantastic person to meet(and even then it's just that, a meeting,nothing more) not thinking about the country, city etc, and above all do not rule out continuing to date locally. Use international dating as a means to extend possibilities,,nothing more.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #360 on: December 02, 2017, 11:51:56 PM »
And by all means, forget a tour.
Those mostly went away a decade or more ago, and fir good reason as they never were a very good option.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2017, 01:04:33 PM »

I also watched the loveme movie with David Arquette ... the movie movie.  not the one Trenchcoat referenced (more documentary)  I'll watch it though.

Well over here in UK the 'love me' (2014) documentary is on Netflix, it's a fun watch and like I said gives a good insight not just into the AFA tour but FSU Dating in general. If it's not on Netflix on the US & if you can't get UK netflux then try other streaming services, Google search & Amaxon, etc. There is also a good You Tube video on another lot that used to do tours, I don't think they do tours anymore and they show some of the more dubious men that show up, it's good for a laugh and I'll try to find it for you sometime. Also, if you look on Amazon a book called 'Odessa Dreams' is a worthwhile read, it gives you an insight into some of the scams connected with tours, what they are like and is a good laugh also. After seeing/reading these I would say don't get obessed with scamping it happens but there are a lot of sincere women too. Some guys turn into scammer hunters and lose the plot entirely spending their days tracking down scammers and reporting them on FSU Scammer websites. Please don't end up as one of these guys, it's just sad and misses the whole point of dating east European girls entirely which of course is to get with them, a good one.

The reason to pass over girls in the Luhansk/Donetsk region and there aboutS is the civil war in that area (east Ukraine). A scam is easy to run from a war zone, she may not even be there due to the state of that area. Also if you were to agree to meet you would likely be paying all the travel & hotel cost for her - not expensive but she may just be using you for a trip away. Lastly, and perhaps most crucially you will never be able to visit her home city as you will not be able to access a war zone - it will be too dangerous and you will be denied access by the authorities.

Girl's from cities far flung in Russia are likely to be sincere, in Ukraine there has been a long tradition of insincere women operating to swindle western men. Don't get me wrong they are some nice women and nearly all women you will meet there will be charming and hospitable sincere or not but as I have found it takes more effort & importantly experience to know what you are doing there.

I would also say if you get baited easily then be wary the dating industry (particularly Ukraine & particularly tours) are set up with guys like you in mind. Try & cool off the excitement a little if you want a genuine girl and look at the more everday type of women out there. I think though end of the day the wat you are going to learn the most like most of us here is to get get over there and learn from mistakes made. AFA tours are somewhat expensive but you get the flight, hotel & travel all in and the women are supplied en-mass so plenty to choose from even if a dubious bunch. RW didn't do a tour he medashed a girl on Anastasia Date (a PPL site) and met her in Odessa - normally a real big no, no to do as agency girls are known for scamming guys more than any other.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »
Thank again guys.  Trenchcoat, you keep giving solid advice like that and people are going to start treating you differently! 

I think in just the few days of reading this stuff and playing the dating site thing I'm getting a better feel for this.  There are definitely all kinds, pushy girls, bored girls, scammers, and even some seemingly normal girls. 

Tour is out.  I was saying that for the kind of money for a tour you could do a trip like RWs and live like a king. Even he did it on the cheap with all the air bnbs and stuff. 

And i've opened my thoughts up to other girls in Russia.  I think I understand why dmnotify is popular here, gives a nice variety of places vs just Ukraine.

Couple of questions: 

I know the agency girls with the PPL were big, but do these sites pay girls to keep members talking as well?  Or is the hot and cold nature of the logins and chat on the sites normal and not to be read into some kind of concerted thing?  I'm asking because I'll talk to a couple of girls a bit then they will all be gone for a while, then all back at the same time.  I mean it could just be work/time of day thing, which makes sense, but i'm a little paranoid.  I'm wondering if their job IS to talk to me.  So when they are off, that's their weekend and they don't talk, then its back to work talking to me.  OMG this is some weird shit to think about.

What's with the trips?  Like most of the girls say they like to travel, and you ask a few where they have been and they've been all over Europe or Egypt, or SE Asia.  I understand that's normal for some guys to pay for them to travel with them, and it's usually travel with benefits.  I don't really have a problem with that, but does that mean that they are going to scam you -- or were they sort of scammed possibly by a vacation boyfriend who promised he was serious and bailed?  I guess I'm asking should this be a deal breaker?  It's really hard for me to picture a small town Ukraine girl paying for a 10 day trip to Bali or a trip to Egypt with her daughter.  Or another single girl from Vladivostok going to Japan, France and Spain on her own.   I saw the pictures, she was there, or at least the girl in the add was there, but it's just hard to reconcile with that person talking to an old dude from phoenix about getting married.  LOL.

Finally about apps and translations and stuff.  I have one girl who uses whatsapp, which i completely prefer to say the dmnotify chat (it's just way easier) but then some girls don't want to move because they say the translator isn't there.  As a side note, I had 2 girls that were chatting quite a bit with me on ukrainedate, but when I suggested we move to whatsapp, they completely shut down.  Coincidence?  Again I'm feeling like i'm paranoid but maybe it's because they are out to mess with me.  This is what made me wonder about question 1.  If we move to whatsapp, what's the need for the website?

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #363 on: December 03, 2017, 03:33:35 PM »
Trench is wrong about the sincerity of RW vs UW. The difference is that in Ukraine, the agency system is entrenched, and women working through those agencies are often paid so they are not sincere.

Lots of Russians and Ukrainians can afford to travel. Vladivostok to Japan is probably relatively inexpensive, given they are practically neighbours. Tours to Egypt and Turkey are common in both countries. Trains or even buses to the EU also cut down on cost.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #364 on: December 03, 2017, 04:34:34 PM »
The agency system in Ukraine is entrenched but I would also say that it has in turn promoted insincere values to non-agency women as a result of its being.

Gaspar, there is certainly a cost saving by sourcing your own women a tour though would bring up a load of women to feast from. Some are dodgy, many no doubt but don't expect your own efforts to dig up much better. RW I think knew how to play the game quite well for a new starter as he worked in HR as his job and/or he may have got somewhat lucky. We still don't know about the long term result there if anything led on from it. Many guys including myself don't meet with success first time. I've done ok so far in that I've met girls & had a good time in general. I have not had success yet but with experience I am hopefull.

Stay away from PPL agencies either use pay monthly or free sites. If your using pay monthly or free site and girls are avolable at same time it may mean they are talking in their evening/weekend. Remember there is a time zone conversion to be done. PPL sites very much pay their girls (or guys) to keep members talking and work in shifts so may come on at the same time. You are paying per letter there so that's what keeps them making money it can add up quickly.

Gaspar if there is one thing I can impart to you is that the expense of making a false move like visiting a girl from a ppl agency, not visiting a girl in her home city, showing pics of you looking wealthy, etc, etc is often a 'go back start' on the FSU dating board game and start over.

Personally, these days I put girls with holiday photos to the back of my list. They are a lot of holiday whores in the FSU dating game so really watch out for them. Lots of photos particularly to western countries screams holiday whore. You have to learn to judge them a little, sure places like Turkey may be ok as it's a typical destination for Ukrainians, etc but even here many get western men to pay for the trip. A girl who says she likes travelling could well be looking to do so at the guys expense. Leave out all holidays (a mistake I made but I thought it was the real deal). Pushy women seem quote frequent in the FSU. I thought pushy may not be a problem at first but longer term it looks like it van drive a relationship to the rocks when she decides on relationship issues or development and refuses to compromise.

I've no idea how WhatsApp works on their side. Skype I'very had no complaints from the women maybe suggest that.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #365 on: December 03, 2017, 08:17:21 PM »
The agency system in Ukraine is entrenched but I would also say that it has in turn promoted insincere values to non-agency women as a result of its being.

...and I would say - based on your extremely limited experience - lack of knowledge of the local lingo or customs and seemingly an inability to absorb the advice of people from there or living there - that you are talking out of your a*se.((

Gaspar, there is certainly a cost saving by sourcing your own women a tour though would bring up a load of women to feast from. Some are dodgy, many no doubt but don't expect your own efforts to dig up much better.

You just do not 'get it... a Tour brings up a 'pig in a poke'... ( hardly a 'feast' ). I don't know if this expression 'travels' - but even Trench will understand what it means in the UK vernacular.  'Cost' doesn't come into it ... other than improving your chances...  This is not a rational exercise and watching the pennies - other than buying flights and hotels, wisely - is the extend of the control you may have.

RW I think knew how to play the game quite well for a new starter as he worked in HR as his job and/or he may have got somewhat lucky. We still don't know about the long term result there if anything led on from it. Many guys including myself don't meet with success first time. I've done ok so far in that I've met girls & had a good time in general. I have not had success yet but with experience I am hopefull.

RW - has a good job, as was prepared to splash some cash - renting sl. more up-market places at the end of the season .. He went with a relaxed attitude and wasn't particularly hunting for a LTR....

Stay away from PPL agencies either use pay monthly or free sites. If your using pay monthly or free site and girls are avolable at same time it may mean they are talking in their evening/weekend. Remember there is a time zone conversion to be done. PPL sites very much pay their girls (or guys) to keep members talking and work in shifts so may come on at the same time. You are paying per letter there so that's what keeps them making money it can add up quickly.

You just don't know if you are speaking TO the girl in the photos - or even if it's a girl ...

Gaspar if there is one thing I can impart to you is that the expense of making a false move like visiting a girl from a ppl agency, not visiting a girl in her home city, showing pics of you looking wealthy, etc, etc is often a 'go back start' on the FSU dating board game and start over.

Nonsense ...   If you are serious about finding a LTR - your pics should portray your truthful lifestyle - not over-selling / underselling

Personally, these days I put girls with holiday photos to the back of my list.

:ROFL: The advice of a novice... I once thought as you did - V had photos with her son on holiday in Turkey - it was the last family holiday taken with her then husband....    She took a holiday - alone - to Turkey in Sept - only because another lady pulled out and SC said she'd go in her place- but also pulled out as she found a 'bargain' and bought another apt ...

UA / RU folk can get incredible prices for tours - bargains - so don't be too quick to make assumptions...

I've no idea how WhatsApp works on their side. Skype I'very had no complaints from the women maybe suggest that.

???  !!!  We only recently had a bizarre thread from you on the 'downsides' of using Skype ))  Whatsapp, Viber and Skype all work fine - as long as there's good enough internet - both ends..

BTW :  Telegram is an excellent chat and - (currently) voice only - app - it works in 'poor' internet connect areas- when the other three afore-mentioned services will render one / both of you inaudible

Offline msmob

« Reply #366 on: December 03, 2017, 08:21:05 PM »
Trench is wrong about the sincerity of RW vs UW. The difference is that in Ukraine, the agency system is entrenched, and women working through those agencies are often paid so they are not sincere.

Lots of Russians and Ukrainians can afford to travel. Vladivostok to Japan is probably relatively inexpensive, given they are practically neighbours. Tours to Egypt and Turkey are common in both countries. Trains or even buses to the EU also cut down on cost.

Hi Boethius

AKAIK, there's no charter holidays to Egypt from RU, still  - those going must arrange tours via Belarus - or fly via Turkey - booking direct.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #367 on: December 04, 2017, 09:55:36 AM »
Kyn you're dead right. Females in the UK, US, etc have been sent on a fools errand. They don't see that by pursuing a career they are scuppering their own boat. They are going all out to provide for themselves - a task that used to be handed to the man. When they get to their late twenties to early thirties they ask themselves 'where are all the good men to choose from?' Meaning guys that have/can provide for themselves. They don't like it that a man would come and sponge of the provision they have made, i.e own property, etc. They seem to not realise that ghd man was supposed to provide this. They have mare life harder for themselves and put themselves into a position where virtually no man is suitable for them. The men left are the ones they knocked out in competition to get the plum job or to get a job. They have unwittingly dug theor own grave and will have to remain in work till retirement.

It's true that many of these women get off on getting carried away with the job. Men can do but tend to see it more as a means to an end of providing the money they need for family/comfort. Women are very easy to lead on and a lot of employers see this and target this aspect. Women love a pat on the back, recognition and an idea of status - basically a facade that they are something special. All of it is meaningless but they just can't grasp the big picture. One day they are going to retire or be laid off - their employer they will find won't care as they thought. The company that told them how it cares for them in their material to its employees will find its a lot of meaningless words. Shortly after moving on they will quickly be forgotten about along with all their years of hard work.

It's unfortunate that the feminist world that offered so much back in the 70s & 80s forward has only served to bugger both sexes up and cause a lot of loniness & misery. Both sexes in the west have been set against each other hacking the cr*p out of each other only for both to end up the losers. We really need to adjust our thinking in the west as society itself is falling apart.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #368 on: December 04, 2017, 10:51:04 AM »
Kyn you're dead right. Females in the UK, US, etc have been sent on a fools errand. They don't see that by pursuing a career they are scuppering their own boat. They are going all out to provide for themselves - a task that used to be handed to the man. When they get to their late twenties to early thirties they ask themselves 'where are all the good men to choose from?' Meaning guys that have/can provide for themselves. They don't like it that a man would come and sponge of the provision they have made, i.e own property, etc. They seem to not realise that ghd man was supposed to provide this. They have mare life harder for themselves and put themselves into a position where virtually no man is suitable for them. The men left are the ones they knocked out in competition to get the plum job or to get a job. They have unwittingly dug theor own grave and will have to remain in work till retirement.

It's true that many of these women get off on getting carried away with the job. Men can do but tend to see it more as a means to an end of providing the money they need for family/comfort. Women are very easy to lead on and a lot of employers see this and target this aspect. Women love a pat on the back, recognition and an idea of status - basically a facade that they are something special. All of it is meaningless but they just can't grasp the big picture. One day they are going to retire or be laid off - their employer they will find won't care as they thought. The company that told them how it cares for them in their material to its employees will find its a lot of meaningless words. Shortly after moving on they will quickly be forgotten about along with all their years of hard work.

It's unfortunate that the feminist world that offered so much back in the 70s & 80s forward has only served to bugger both sexes up and cause a lot of loniness & misery. Both sexes in the west have been set against each other hacking the cr*p out of each other only for both to end up the losers. We really need to adjust our thinking in the west as society itself is falling apart.

Unbelievable! You just can't make this sh!t up, man! I guess more power to you if this is what defines you. May you find happiness within your world!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2017, 08:31:14 PM »
i know the agency girls with the PPL were big, but do these sites pay girls to keep members talking as well?  Or is the hot and cold nature of the logins and chat on the sites normal and not to be read into some kind of concerted thing?  I'm asking because I'll talk to a couple of girls a bit then they will all be gone for a while, then all back at the same time.  I mean it could just be work/time of day thing, which makes sense, but i'm a little paranoid.  I'm wondering if their job IS to talk to me.  So when they are off, that's their weekend and they don't talk, then its back to work talking to me.  OMG this is some weird shit to think about.

For many (no not all,but many) women at the ppl.agencies or vid chat agencies  It absolutely is a job.
Never ever doubt that.

They are also, in many cases , paid by the agency To meet you if you travel .

The younger, the hotter, that they are, the bigger the percentage thats it's a job,and a damn good paying job in a provincial city.

some young hottie regularly available  to chat, at times most would be sleeping , on a routine schedule is most assuredly working.

That doesn't mean she isnt open to meeting you, or open to marriage.
(If wanting to communicate with foreign men,to possibly marry, why not get a job that pays you for your time to do so? Duh.)

It also doesn't mean she isn't already married, open to meet you,For the agency fee, and will gladly communicate with you (only thru the agency )for as long as you like.

Some have left their husbands for the foreign guy.i know one personally.Most wouldn't.
(Yes her Ukrainian  husband knew her job , and encouraged her to work)

There are a thousand variables, but if you want the matrix, you are in it if you step into MOB, PPL agencies. Lol

What it means mostly is that PPL sites are one of the worst ways to meet sincere fsu women .

Tours would rank the worst.

As far as vacactions, why on earth wouldn't FSU folk take them , and then post photos of interesting places they have been?

Many can afford to travel to the places you most often see in such photos, and of course like to take photos, and share them.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 08:48:56 PM by Jumper »

Offline msmob

« Reply #370 on: December 04, 2017, 09:15:44 PM »
Kyn you're dead right. Females in the UK, US, etc have been sent on a fools errand.

Trench, the only 'fool' may well be YOU!

My younger sister wasn't THAT academic - but has always been diligent- and went into a career in the legal  profession. She chose - LONG ago - to follow that path over settling down and having kids - preferring to be a kind aunt to her nieces. Her fellow Uni students - with whom she shared accommodation - and are still close friends - have mostly gone on to have careers - like Vets, Doctors and managed to have kids.

From a FSU  woman's perspective - according to my former Wife - coming to the west 'opened her eyes' to the possibility that the society she grew up in ( the man provides, etc) now seems flawed ..she now has her own business, provides for herself, etc., Is she a 'feminist'? - no way.

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »
It was the afford part.  I don't think 10 days in Bali is cheap for anyone when you factor in rafting/zip lining etc.  I mean I know it would be a pretty major thing for me to my kids on a trip like that.  For that girl, it certainly could have been from a trip with the father or something along those lines.  Plausible.

I do know airfare is different in Europe from many of the hubs, last year I flew from Rome to Athens for $75.  Unheard of here in the USA for any flight unless you catch a SWA super sale or something.  So going to France/Spain/Turkey completely makes sense.  Even Japan/Korea in this case as they are close.

Again, I don't care about it either, I mean they are going to date guys before/after/during the discussions etc, I just wondered more about if I this is something to worry about as far as them not being sincere, and it sounds like essentially it's not.  Especially if they aren't in Ukraine or maybe Moscow/St. Pete's where there are a much higher volume of men coming through or business geared towards this industry.  The girl is most likely legit in at least the majority of what she's telling me I think (as am I).

As an aside, I would wonder if there are a large number of Korean/Japanese men involved in this foreign bride thing and how much the women would be open to that.  A girl I'm talking to says she's a florist (is that really a thing?) and will be working in Busan for 2 months. 

I mean straight up, if that was a girl from Pheonix that looks like this girl going to Vegas to be a 'florist' -- she's a stripper.  (again, i'm all for it, i just want to know the truth).  Is that even a relatively plausible thing?  My spidey sense says hell no, but wtf do I know about Vladivostok florists and Busan?  For all I know, it's a friend of their family owns a shop and she's really going to work there, its not something i'm going to grill her on.  Or maybe it's just a hope, not a certainty for her as she did say wages suck in Vladivostok and she answered an ad.   I just don't like getting fu**ed with so trying to get input.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2017, 10:00:30 PM »
It is so random that I really don't  think you can say it would be an indicator of anything.
That is regardless of country or city.
Some have traveled a lot.some have been in the usa several times.

They may have had wealthy parents,  they may have had a good job, they may have worked for a travel agency or been  tour guides.
They also may have dated guys just to travel,or been escorts,
 you sure are not going to work that out because of some photos posted , is my point.
And no, interrogating someone isn't going to yield anything either lol

You'll have to correspond and communicate enough to have a better grasp of their life, life experience and who they are.

There are no shortcuts in this.
Assumptions over things like that just limit possibilities.
There is no risk in just letting time and communication sort things out.

I met my wife through one of the worst ways. A Ppl agency, one in a city known for scams.
I don't advise that path , I'm just glad I dint rule out meeting her over concerns.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 10:07:44 PM by Jumper »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »
As far as men involved,  it doesn't matter.
The reality is so very few travel,from anywhere,  that's it's not important in your own individual search.

This is a photo from my wife's agency profile.
Not one foreign man had visited her.

Anyway you'll have to develop a relationship and win her heart regardless, your competition to do so is irrelevant to that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:43:20 PM by Jumper »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2017, 10:23:09 PM »

Unbelievable! You just can't make this sh!t up, man! I guess more power to you if this is what defines you. May you find happiness within your world!

TC has some rather interesting perspectives lol

Trench,  sorry man but I just can't fathom if you are serious at times, or merely lean that way and just take it far out to get a rise.

Continuing financial and social equality has let women more readily  decide  if they'd rather be their own provider or not, and perhaps allowed choosing a partner to be more about love and friendship. So yes a tad more cough picky. Lol
Marriage purely for love is a rather recent thing in terms of history.?

Do you not see the conundrum in you not really thinking that a (western?) woman marrying more for merely love  is a good thing?

All the while sweating the possibility of a FSU woman marrying you for mere opportunity.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 10:26:01 PM by Jumper »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2375
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2363
Total: 2374

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM