It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report  (Read 40095 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Japtats Trip report
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2020, 04:03:13 PM »
Ok, she looks pretty hot, you seem to date multiple women at the same time Japs, do they ever pick up on it?

I remember coming back from Cyprus via Turkey (Istanbul) back when I went there with Kherson girl. On the flight back I was sat next to a guy with a lot of tiny red pin pricks at the front of his head. I feared he might have a contagious disease but later discovered it was likely hair implant surgery. Apparently Turkey is the place to go to get good hair implant surgery on the cheap. Handy as not far from you in Ukraine of course.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »
Ok, she looks pretty hot, you seem to date multiple women at the same time Japs, do they ever pick up on it?

I remember coming back from Cyprus via Turkey (Istanbul) back when I went there with Kherson girl. On the flight back I was sat next to a guy with a lot of tiny red pin pricks at the front of his head. I feared he might have a contagious disease but later discovered it was likely hair implant surgery. Apparently Turkey is the place to go to get good hair implant surgery on the cheap. Handy as not far from you in Ukraine of course.

They're all doing the same thing. Tinder.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2020, 08:01:08 PM »

Even trench can get lucky on tinder in the UK..... No need to go to Ukraine. He’s in the sweet spot being in his early 40’s with no commitments like children. There’s a lot of newly divorced women in their late 30’s early 40’s wanting some casual fun.

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2020, 08:50:58 PM »
Even trench can get lucky on tinder in the UK..... No need to go to Ukraine. He’s in the sweet spot being in his early 40’s with no commitments like children. There’s a lot of newly divorced women in their late 30’s early 40’s wanting some casual fun.
According to Trench, they’re all fat feminazis who only go for rich, good looking guys.

Offline Davo

« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2020, 09:49:17 PM »
According to Trench, they’re all fat feminazis who only go for rich, good looking guys.

No offence to trench, but he’s never been in a relationship or dated a woman in the UK, how would he know? 😉..... If he actually interacted with local women he might find the opposite and they aren’t any different to FSU women, except for the accent and some cultural and communication differences. Most see feminism exactly the way FSU women do.... Equal rights and for FSU especially equal pay.

I don’t know where he finds all these radical feminists, I’ve never met or dated one. I’ve only met women who share the same views on feminism as most men and it’s a good thing. Most of the men I see who bang on about feminism are just trying to cover their lack in ability to connect emotionally with women.... The first and most important skill any guy need to be successful dating any woman on this planet.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 10:13:06 PM by Davo »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2020, 03:45:47 AM »

Tinder is no different from other online dating platforms. Why men tend to runaway from tinder is simple, they are ugly. I tried foreign dating sites, where women are seeking western men (to escape their countries). I prefer other platforms, where women WANT me to stay in their country. They never had interest in leaving their friends and families. I cringe out how trained some of these women are on these dating sites, to escape FSU. No doubt many men have been fooled in the 'i am a good girl', and have no idea what happened to their 'good girl', in her wild years.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 03:51:06 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2020, 03:49:56 AM »
If he actually interacted with local women he might find the opposite and they aren’t any different to FSU women, except for the accent and some cultural and communication differences.

Oh really? So FSU women you dated, insisted to split the bill with you on the first date? You would take turns on who paid next? Split the bills of the Rent and Groceries? Reason why western men do well in FSU is because of their income. Except if you have a unique look (like myself, beard, tattoos, muscles).

Most see feminism exactly the way FSU women do.... Equal rights and for FSU especially equal pay.

Uhmmmmm, radical feminism no, most of women are not radical feminists in Western culture.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2020, 03:57:18 AM »

I haven't met anyone apart from the girl i am seeing now, but we haven't seen each other for sometime, and i am wondering what i actually feel. My life is getting a bit chaotic, with the business side of stuff. I have a tenant that owes me quiet a lot of money, and i been focusing on the business me and my brother do together. I want to fix these tattoos, return to the gym, and go back to my old routine

Yes, i am booked with a good surgery in Turkey, i will go there next. There isn't a big rush for myself

Offline Davo

« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2020, 05:31:08 AM »
Oh really? So FSU women you dated, insisted to split the bill with you on the first date? You would take turns on who paid next? Split the bills of the Rent and Groceries? Reason why western men do well in FSU is because of their income. Except if you have a unique look (like myself, beard, tattoos, muscles).

Uhmmmmm, radical feminism no, most of women are not radical feminists in Western culture.

I think if you have another read “Cultural  differences” covers the difference in dating, but really I didn’t do anything different apart from giving flowers when in Russia V dating at home. I’ve been on probably 50 or so first dates with local woman since my divorce 6 years ago and a couple with Russian women and none have split the bill with me because I don’t give them the option. Sure some make the token reach for their handbag, but put up little resistance when I insist. The only woman who snuck one through to the keeper was my second day with one of the FSU women. She paid for an expensive winery tour. I slipped the cash in her hand bag later that day. In fact I told her off for trying to pay for things I wouldn’t let a western woman pay for too.

BTW I’ve got enough female friend ( almost old enough to be your GF’s mothers) to know it’s not about feminism and a women being independent, when insisting on paying her share on first dates, and everything about not feeling obligated or pressured to put out later in the evening. Very few western women will insist on paying if she’s romantically interested in you..... well in my experience that is.

My point re radical feminism is exactly that, most aren’t and you can’t blame feminism for not being able to date a slim woman with a nice personality. They are thick on the ground for men trench and my age..... Most hit the gym during divorce. I had dinner with 3 attractive divorced female friends Friday night. They want exactly what any FSU woman wants.... A husband who’s a gentleman, faithful, with no substance issues. Someone they can be proud of, who makes them feel safe and a man of his word. So in that respect women are the same no matter what culture they come from.

Trenches argument is he can’t get the western woman he wants because feminism has caused all the attractive women go for men who have money, looks and success in life.... I might not know as much as you do re Russia, but I’m certain that attractive FSU women are no different in what they want in a man. 

If you really want to complain about things swinging too far womens way, forget the PPL sales spiel regarding feminism and just wait until you’re batting though the family court system....I still come out on top with a good lawyer, but lots of my mates haven’t.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 06:05:23 AM by Davo »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2020, 06:02:12 AM »
My point was there is a BIG difference dating in FSU and dating in western culture. Even a ukrainian and FSU guy will tell you that, i asked my ukrainian tattoo master if he is dating anyone, he said no, i asked why, he replied laughing, too expensive . we both laughed. Becareful of mothers, they are smart, i know of the mother who behaved as you said, but don't doubt for one second, they are not more ruthless and cunning than their daughters. I keep in touch with my ex's mother, she is caring , but as cunning as a fox, and would slice your throat, same with a lot of the women's mothers i dated. The soviet mentality is there, good caring people, but will make a fool out of you.

Rule of thumb, just like in the west, what people say, and want are two different things. I have no issues with fenism, but media don't post feminism, it is radical feminis. I have no issues with western women. I just corrected the statement you made that they are very alike
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 06:09:55 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2020, 10:24:45 AM »
I was meant to meet the tinder girl today, but she rescheduled for Thursday , she is fine doing after 9pm (after i finish work). Rescheduling often happens, got another date for Sunday, but the girl seems a bit boring, too cautious as a person , she came out of a divorce, but is only 23. I am guessing from our conversations, she has a lot of baggage.

THe girl i am seeing comes back on Thursday i think, so if i don't see her on Thursday, i will see the other tinder girl. I am tired waiting for her, she was weird last night, never messaged me, then dropped me a good morning today, saying she feels depressed etc (maybe the pills?), we bickered a bit, i am so confused with her, she texts me constantly, saying she wants me, misses me etc, but we haven't see each other for sometime. I need someone easy, and she just seems like she has a lot on her plate.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2020, 11:04:40 AM »
No offence to trench, but he’s never been in a relationship or dated a woman in the UK, how would he know? 😉..... If he actually interacted with local women he might find the opposite and they aren’t any different to FSU women, except for the accent and some cultural and communication differences. Most see feminism exactly the way FSU women do.... Equal rights and for FSU especially equal pay.
This is pretty much the issue. Trench has little to no experience of women and dating.
With his mysoginistic views it’s little wonder he can’t get a date locally and he ascribes this failure to fit those views.
Physician, heal thyself.

Prior to heading to the FSU, I dated British women exclusively and had no trouble finding nice, attractive women to go out with. Some I had relationships with, some were just the one date, but that’s the same no matter where one dates.
Some I would have even considered going down the aisle with but my attention turned to the FSU and I never looked at home again.

With Trench, in the FSU he won’t face some of the issues that would make women at home write him off, like the inability to converse. I suspect he would struggle at home to have a decent conversation on a date. In the FSU, the language barrier provides cover for his shortcomings, most of which would make any woman run a mile, such as his toxic views of women.
He can also pretend to have economic leverage but will soon be exposed the minute any prospective Mrs TC crosses his threshold into his little terraced house and reality hits her like a soggy sponge.

I don’t know where he finds all these radical feminists, I’ve never met or dated one.
You only have to look at the BLM movement to find them....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 11:09:45 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2020, 11:36:01 AM »

Prior to heading to the FSU, I dated British women exclusively and had no trouble finding nice, attractive women to go out with. Some I had relationships with, some were just the one date, but that’s the same no matter where one dates.
Some I would have even considered going down the aisle with but my attention turned to the FSU and I never looked at home again.

So if you can find hot local women , why go to the FSU, do a marriage and long distance relationship. Seems to not add up

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2020, 11:38:25 AM »
So if you can find hot local women , why go to the FSU, do a marriage and long distance relationship. Seems to not add up

but my attention turned to the FSU and I never looked at home again.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2020, 11:42:02 AM »
But why? Because the women are more attractive? Because there are so many to jump between? Why go through the struggle of pursuing FSU women?

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2020, 11:49:51 AM »
Girl I am seeing returns on Friday, we meet on the weekend . I am going to try and set something up prior to that , I am tired of waiting for her

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2020, 12:35:11 PM »
But why? Because the women are more attractive? Because there are so many to jump between? Why go through the struggle of pursuing FSU women?
I felt an affinity with the culture, the sense of family and felt quite at home there. There was definitely a greater proportion of attractive women.

I didn’t see it as a struggle at all. But then I embrace differences and enjoy new experiences so it was more of an adventure for me.

It still is. Life with an FSUW? Never a dull moment.

Offline Davo

« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2020, 03:31:30 PM »

In a nut shell, I didn’t have any intention to date FSU women. What brought me here was a string of chance encounters.

I met a Canadian guy on pen pal site I used to learn some basic phrases for a planned western European holiday. He recommended in my opinion one of the best FSU free personal dating sites, where I met a young German woman, but I struggled with the language. In the mean time a bisexual Russian woman who likes females more than men, contacted me. She had an interest in my country and we started chatting as friends. A few weeks later she left the site and by then I’d developed an interest in Russia.  I replaced her with about 5 other Russian women who were all around my age and similar stages in life, being divorced and single parents. One knew some German so we chatted off site and found a lot of common experiences and interests in life. I liked her parenting style and after some time chemistry, flirting and attraction developed.

I knew absolutely nothing about FSU dating and it wasn’t until I arrived on this site, that I realised i’d been lucky to miss all the pitfalls and scams.

What FSU dating offers me is time and bigger dating pool. The sweet spot with the most quality women is around 40 locally, but with FSU women I’ll still have good options well into my 50’s. To be honest it’s also an enjoyable adventure, which is addictive. I’ve been on dates with some nice local women again not too long ago, but for some reason I can’t put my finger on, they’ve lost their shine.

The biggest change it’s make to my life and a side effect is I realised I needed a small boost in my income if I was going to be successful. Since I returned from Russia last and focused on my side business, I’ve tripped my gross income well into the 6 figure mark. I probably wouldn’t have done this if I was still seriously dating locally.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 03:37:46 PM by Davo »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2020, 10:57:16 PM »

In a nut shell, I didn’t have any intention to date FSU women. What brought me here was a string of chance encounters.
The biggest change it’s make to my life and a side effect is I realised I needed a small boost in my income if I was going to be successful. Since I returned from Russia last and focused on my side business, I’ve tripped my gross income well into the 6 figure mark. I probably wouldn’t have done this if I was still seriously dating locally.

I love that story, really happy for you. I had a similar experience, i didn't want to lose this lifestyle , but now i am taking financial risks, don't really care about the women , more about the love of being an entrepreneur, and giving value to consumers. But to be fair, i don't need much to out perform the locals in FSU.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2020, 07:39:25 AM »

Generally need to be in a pretty big city for tinder to work well in the UK or elsewhere which I am not. Tend to prefer women a bit younger than my age also.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2020, 07:58:28 AM »
Yes, i am booked with a good surgery in Turkey, i will go there next. There isn't a big rush for myself

Kind of good these days that there are reasonable options around to reverse the slide in appearance that tends to happen over time to some extent at least. Last year I got LASEK laser eye surgery done to get rid of my short sightedness. Worked a treat and I now have better than 20/20 vision, it's now 20/10 vision so one of the best. First time I've not had to wear glasses since I was 15 which was when my shortsightedness started and gradually got worse before stabilizing.

Anyway it cost nearly £5k but worth every penny to go to somewhere good for that as f*ck ups can mess up your life on that one.

Next I want to go for some permanent filler in the US, not a lot but just a little to alleviate some lines I get around my eyes. I'm not aiming to look real young again but I would prefer avoiding looking too old and tired looking. Not that I look too bad at the moment but age of course shows with nearly everyone. No rush needed and will have to to save up some money for it but it's something I would like done. I just tend to think otherwise going for younger girls in the FSU and looking old and tired looking is just going to be a case of bashing my head against a brick wall so better to be realistic about how I look.

Unfortunately the dermal filler industry in the UK is just too unregulated and risky to be worth considering. Anyone can jump up and do it without any qualifications or training and can inject you with any number of hundreds of unsuitable fillers that are on the market. In the US it is not so, so the way to go in my view.

Hair I don't have a problem with and unlikely too :D My only problem there is while I have plenty the operation of plucking out strands of white hair is a steadily increasing one year by year lol. Perhaps they will find a solution to restore that soon rather than the ultimate solution of covering it up with hair dye or something.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2020, 12:52:30 AM »
Short story Trench, you will always find flaws, that you can work on , but it should never stop you actively pursuing what you want. I am in my worse shape in life, bald, but still i am able to pull women (it is more about my confidence, humour, and direction in life, they know where i am going).

Anyways, the girl i am seeing returns tomorrow, i realise she isn't for me, but we are going to meet maybe saturday. I found two other people, one is in Kiev, old contact, we began talking, she is 24 , and she is coming to my city for a few days to see me, then i said i will go to Kiev with her. I told her what i want from a woman, and she finds to objections to what i expect , and is willing to try.

Another girl is 20, she already worksout, bit of an entrepreneur, whilst studying, she obviously works very hard, has little free time, we meet on sunday or saturday, we talked about living together, due to little time she and i have, and she is very up for it (we still need to meet and see the chemistry, but i doubt she or i will have much objections)

THe woman i was supposed to meet on Thursday, flaked on me, God knows why, but it happens, hence why i don't do flowers. Can't keep up with these young women schedules.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 12:55:21 AM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2020, 12:09:23 AM »
. Why men tend to runaway from tinder is simple, they are ugly.

So, you think bald, tattooed, bearded guys are 'attractive' to most ladies ?..  Not all all Subjective and over generalised.

I tried foreign dating sites, where women are seeking western men (to escape their countries). I prefer other platforms, where women WANT me to stay in their country. They never had interest in leaving their friends and families. I cringe out how trained some of these women are on these dating sites, to escape FSU. No doubt many men have been fooled in the 'i am a good girl', and have no idea what happened to their 'good girl', in her wild years.

You are on the ground...using sites that local ladies might use makes more sense...if you are just seeking hook ups.

Guys seeking a FSU wife would naturally use a dating site designed for those ladies who express a preference for a western guy.

I have no idea why any man or woman would assume their partner might not have had relationships before.

Is it only me that notes you suggest plenty of short encounters?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 02:18:18 AM by msmob »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2020, 03:25:13 AM »
So, you think bald, tattooed, bearded guys are 'attractive' to most ladies ?..  Not all all Subjective and over generalised.

Most women prefer dad bodies,chubby guys, most people prefer to take the easy route in life, scared to go too far, as it is too much work. Hence why many men invest in learning the language, rather than improving their income, and picking up a pair of dumbbells.

I had a fitness business years back, my photo was taken by one woman and posted on her facebook, stating how she wanted me , it got leaked to me by someone , i found it amusing. She got the photo from a page on instagram that shared my image. I don't really look for what most want, i like to do what i like, and i reap the rewards.

Guys seeking a FSU wife would naturally use a dating site designed for those ladies who express a preference for a western guy.

Naturally go for the easy option, of a woman that is specifically looking to leave FSU. There are parents (i heard from my ex, her friends parents), who push their daughters to find a foreign man, hence why they learn english, and one reason they go abroad. They are not interested in the person so much, but more interested in leaving FSU.

Sites have maybe around 100 of 18 to 25 year olds, Tinder and Badoo probably have millions, but both platforms are very different (reasons i stated). I actually joined a foreign dating site, i had to put down i was in ukraine, i used the same sites (same main photo, additional current photos). Rarely people open the message, they are not interested in someone in Ukraine, however when i was in the west, put western location, very different experience.

People can sugar coat it however they want, to make their ego feel better, but rarely can people look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. I go back to what i stated (not your strawman attempt), Tinder/Badoo is where looks matters more than foreign dating sites.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 03:27:12 AM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2020, 05:04:55 AM »
Thank you for responding..

My question was quite specific.

Once again, you assume that us ol' gits were bald, chubby and 'poor ' whilst earning a livelihood doing well paid physical work and living at the beach at weekends surrounded by 20 and thirty something bikini clad FSU ladies..and learning the juicy gossip in Russian..what they liked about men..

Here's a clue for you...meaningful relationships develop when you share a common tongue..There are plenty of FSU ladies with whom I suggest having a wide vocab of useful words is most useful, if you share your life... not just a bed..

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM