It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Initiate conversation with her  (Read 38499 times)

Offline Dell

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Initiate conversation with her
« on: April 15, 2017, 03:02:37 AM »
Greets all,

I just want to get some opinions here from experienced members. Do you find that when talking with FSUW you are the one who keeps initiating the conversation with her most of the time. Even after talking with her to a week or so. I find that the few woman I am talking with, will text me back but most of the time they don't start the conversation. Do you Think its because they are losing interest or do they think we should start the conversation?

A little information about me... I've been divorced for a year, I've been using the website tau2.com for six months. I have made two trips.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 04:23:54 AM by Dell »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 04:14:50 AM »
You site seems to be different from the others and trustworthy considering the informations
i have found out.

What you say, considering the details given means almost nothing, sorry.
Look : " Even after talking with her to a week or so. I find that the few woman I am talking with, will text me back but most of the time they don't start the conversation. Do you Think its because they are losing interest or they think we should start the conversation?"

I you have started the conversation why have they to start the conversation? It has been already done.

Why exactly are you complaining?

If you think that they loose interest, perhaps you could consider that you can raise their interest up, and work on it, no?

The most interesting from you is here : i have made two trips. May you tell us a litte more about it?
That's the most interesting to know what you have learnt from it.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 04:22:43 AM »
Ok i read your posts, you are not a newbie and you are doing well.
I am a partisan of the write many visit many in one city.
So if you apply this strategy writing 5 weeks before you go, you would not complain too much about "how much women are interested or not".
YOu will get MORE interest when they know that you are coming, just get their phone number. They want you to be real, coming soon, and they know that all is about the meeting, the rest is a fantasy in the FSU world, except the ones who are less than 7 on the beauty scale or living in the countryside. The real women, the real beauties in the big cities have very few much time to decay on a keyboard.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 05:14:50 AM »
Greets all,

I just want to get some opinions here from experienced members. Do you find that when talking with FSUW you are the one who keeps initiating the conversation with her most of the time. Even after talking with her to a week or so. I find that the few woman I am talking with, will text me back but most of the time they don't start the conversation. Do you Think its because they are losing interest or do they think we should start the conversation?

A little information about me... I've been divorced for a year, I've been using the website tau2.com for six months. I have made two trips.

Yes! They expect you to show them interest, they expect you to make the first move for a longer time.. all of a sudden that will change, that you will notice a dramatic change, but until then, you are the man, you should make the effort, and they enjoy the courting, "being pursued", part of the communication.

In a way you could say they test to see how serious you are.. now not all women are like this, but I found that for the part this is the way.
But when they decide you are worth their attention,oh boy you will notice that :)

The site you use.. a PPL site.. I wont go in to what most of us here think about them, but I did see they allow you to include your contact information in the letters, that's a bit unusual.

my two cents...
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Dell

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 05:35:27 AM »
OK i read your posts, you are not a newbie and you are doing well.
I am a partisan of the write many visit many in one city.
So if you apply this strategy writing 5 weeks before you go, you would not complain too much about "how much women are interested or not".
You will get MORE interest when they know that you are coming, just get their phone number. They want you to be real, coming soon, and they know that all is about the meeting, the rest is a fantasy in the FSU world, except the ones who are less than 7 on the beauty scale or living in the countryside. The real women, the real beauties in the big cities have very few much time to decay on a keyboard.
Thanks for the advice. I just got back from a trip to Kiev a few days ago. I think I will not talk with any more woman except the ones I'm already engaging with. I'm going to make another trip in October. I will use this method.

Yes! They expect you to show them interest, they expect you to make the first move for a longer time.. all of a sudden that will change, that you will notice a dramatic change, but until then, you are the man, you should make the effort, and they enjoy the courting, "being pursued", part of the communication.

In a way you could say they test to see how serious you are.. now not all women are like this, but I found that for the part this is the way.
But when they decide you are worth their attention,oh boy you will notice that :)

The site you use.. a PPL site.. I wont go in to what most of us here think about them, but I did see they allow you to include your contact information in the letters, that's a bit unusual.

my two cents...
  Nightwish thanks for the reply. I guess I just need to keep pursuing them and letting them know I'm wanting to setup a meeting. After reading other peoples post around here, I'll switch to a different site.  Both woman and men on that site can send Cell, Email and Skype contact information to each other at anytime for a fee. If I like them, I try to move the conversation of the site asap. But like I mentioned in the other comment, I will switch sites.

Thanks!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 08:57:08 AM »
If its PPL then what you are experiencing could be the tell tell signs that its just a cash generating exercise by the women you are talking to - you are literally paying them to talk to you, they have little genuine interest in what you say. They are likely replying to loads of guys a day, you are one of many and they probably don't even recollect what you last said. Go by your instincts and take your feelings by what they are trying to tell you, i.e its a red flag. You are likely losing both time & money by using that site and taking trips needlessly with little hope of meeting someone genuinely looking for a relationship. Do as you say you're going to do and find a decent pay monthly or free site. Then find a girl where you get a real sense that she is at least putting back into the conversation/relationship as you are putting in - discard any that aren't. Just hang out on these sites a while doing that and after a while a good one should come up. Best of Luck ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 09:06:40 AM »
Dell,

Welcome to our forum.  You'll find some excellent advice here.  But the only way to find that advice is to read.  And read.  And Read.

One repeating theme is that you will KNOW when a woman is into you.  You become her MAN and she will not only reciprocate initiating communication, but you will be subjected to a love heroin that overwhelms you.  You become the center of her world. 

I know that this post sounds kinda trite and unbelievable, but it is quite true.  These women are not like AWs.  They know how to put their whole lives on the line for their man.  When you receive such an outpouring, you will know it. 

Not having had that experience, yet, I can assure you that none of the women that you are talking to think that you're their man ..... yet.  And it may take a level of commitment on your side before they are willing to move to that level.

Do you tell them that you are contacting other women?  If so, at some point, that will need to be resolved in their minds.  Am wondering if you take small gifts with you?  And if Kyiv is the only city you have been to?  Kyiv is a big city, but many of the women there have met all sorts of Western Men.  Especially bride seekers.  My good friend Patagonie is correct (as usual).  Your first foray into Ukraine may just be a learning experience.  He was the expert at going into a lesser known (but big) Ukrainian city and meeting many women.  From this he chose one (or she chose him) and they are now married.

Very few men get this right on their first or second trip.  But we all wish you luck.  As Bill would say:  Udachi.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 09:17:19 AM »
Dell,

You should know that I took a look at your site you've been using.  It is a PPL site, plain and simple.  If a woman in her 20s is looking for a guy in his sixties, you should run from any such interaction.   These women are there to get a paycheck.  Nothing more.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 11:36:34 AM »
Dell,

Welcome to our forum.  You'll find some excellent advice here.  But the only way to find that advice is to read.  And read.  And Read.

One repeating theme is that you will KNOW when a woman is into you.  You become her MAN and she will not only reciprocate initiating communication, but you will be subjected to a love heroin that overwhelms you.  You become the center of her world. 

I know that this post sounds kinda trite and unbelievable, but it is quite true.  These women are not like AWs.  They know how to put their whole lives on the line for their man.  When you receive such an outpouring, you will know it. 

Not having had that experience, yet, I can assure you that none of the women that you are talking to think that you're their man ..... yet.  And it may take a level of commitment on your side before they are willing to move to that level.

Do you tell them that you are contacting other women?  If so, at some point, that will need to be resolved in their minds.  Am wondering if you take small gifts with you?  And if Kyiv is the only city you have been to?  Kyiv is a big city, but many of the women there have met all sorts of Western Men.  Especially bride seekers.  My good friend Patagonie is correct (as usual).  Your first foray into Ukraine may just be a learning experience.  He was the expert at going into a lesser known (but big) Ukrainian city and meeting many women.  From this he chose one (or she chose him) and they are now married.

Very few men get this right on their first or second trip.  But we all wish you luck.  As Bill would say:  Udachi.

Dear Jone,
LOL so true, when i tell to my wife i chose you, she answers every time, no I chose you.
Jone is right, when it's time to give you the special treatment you will know it, because this is how it works with FSU women, with AW it happens very rarely like that.
So for sure for the moment,  women haven't  hitted on you yet.
YOu need time for this endeavor, keep going...
I dated 50 ladies, few as GF before meeting my beloved wife.
Try to aim connecting cities around Kiev, there are not so many. You will find enough fishes i guarantee you.

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 12:32:08 PM »
Dell,

As you are about to realise - there is no 'right' way - just what feels right for you and your prospective partner..

I absolutely DO NOT advise Write many visit many - based on MY experience - too many choices and I achieved more interesting experiences with writing a few and visiting one :)

Paying per letter is just throwing your money away. PLEASE listen to us .... we have wasted money and know !

You are 90 percent likely to fail to find a 'good woman' on such sites ... they are just emptying your wallet and massaging your ego ((

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 01:52:51 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I just got back from a trip to Kiev a few days ago. I think I will not talk with any more woman except the ones I'm already engaging with. I'm going to make another trip in October. I will use this method.

Nightwish thanks for the reply. I guess I just need to keep pursuing them and letting them know I'm wanting to setup a meeting. After reading other peoples post around here, I'll switch to a different site.  Both woman and men on that site can send Cell, Email and Skype contact information to each other at anytime for a fee. If I like them, I try to move the conversation of the site asap. But like I mentioned in the other comment, I will switch sites.

Thanks!

Dell,

If the girl is genuinely interested in you, it will be easy to go around the site and talk to her
on skype or her cell phone. If the girl is employed by the site then she won't do it, she will
come up with all sorts of reasons that you need to contact her at the site only. If she won't
talk to you off site then you need to dump her and forget about her.

If there is a nominal fee that you have to pay to get her contact info then pay it. I was going
to look at the site, but if my wife catches me doing it I will be keeeeled and no use to you or
others.

The 10 commandments
1. Never send money to someone you have never met.

2. Always have a back-up plan.

3. Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.

4. Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

5. Verify the ladies you are writing to are real.

6. Do not fall in love with photos!!

7. Always be yourself. Show the ladies the real you. Be truthful. Use current photos.

8. Do not rush into this! Take your time and be methodical, not impulsive, about this process.

9. Treat international dating the same as dating someone from your home country. The biggest difference
is the cost (travel, phone. etc). This is an expensive process. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise.

10. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MAIL-ORDER BRIDE! They do not exist.

Here is a good how to get started thread
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 02:51:08 PM »
9. Treat international dating the same as dating someone from your home country. The biggest difference
is the cost (travel, phone. etc). This is an expensive process. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise.

If you are living in NY and stay around you are not going to even write to a lady of Denver, LA or SF, you are going to date girls  50 miles or 100 miles around.

This is what a lot of guys don't understand with FSU, it's totally insane distances (added to your flight) and you will not know by writing to RANDOM women on the sites WHO you are going to visit. And you cannot play your cards more than twice or three times per year for the more persistant and willingness men.

As the meeting is critical for your chances, no videos, no chats is going to replace a meeting (and it works in both way, men and women). A lot of women are drived by men's smelling. If you don't smell good enough for her and you have spend 8 months to write every day, i let you digesting the big dissapointment that will smash you and all this time and money spent for nothing. Because sometimes, the conclusion is done in less than one hour (normally around 10 minutes). A lot of men finish their trip in their hotel with their right hand to reconfort themselves.

So writing to girls, yes you need to contact them (but if you use a local trusty agencies you can go blind, that's was my speciality, advantage they perfectly know that you are meeting many, that's acceptable for them), but RANDOMLY? see rule 9.

The problem is that internationnaly many men write with no strategy, targetting the most beautiful asses, with some parameters for the less foolish ones, and after there are often pissed off.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:57:24 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 03:24:33 PM »
If a woman in her 20s is looking for a guy in his sixties, you should run from any such interaction.   

No, actually that is a pretty good situation.
She can be friends with your Granddaughter.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 08:57:08 PM »

It is a huge mistake to treat this endeavour as the same as dating locally ...  the first thing to ditch should be that mentality!

Yes, this is an expensive process - so better planning and eliminating randomness is a key factor

Skype - or similar contact aids - can eliminate much of the 'unknown' and in my opinion - getting on a plane to fly to meet someone you know v..little about  is the madness' ))

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 12:36:51 AM »
It is a huge mistake to treat this endeavour as the same as dating locally ...  the first thing to ditch should be that mentality!

Yes, this is an expensive process - so better planning and eliminating randomness is a key factor

Skype - or similar contact aids - can eliminate much of the 'unknown' and in my opinion - getting on a plane to fly to meet someone you know v..little about  is the madness' ))

I agree with this...mostly.

That makes my skin crawl....eew..... ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:14:47 AM by wallm »

Offline JayH

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 01:47:48 AM »
I agree with Pat. What I read him saying is this( he can elaborate) --  normalising a relationship is important. Now that is  distinct from it being like a vacation romance.
The novelty of a first meeting is all good -- but it is the test of time that should be heeded.
Preliminary electronic interaction is all good --but that is all it is. After meeting-- it becomes far more meaningful .

One of the issues I am always sceptical about is the guy that has marginal pre contact--is there for a week or so ( or worse --meets her away from home ,maybe in vacation type environment) and then signs on to get married. It can happen and all be good-- but the odds say it is not a sane way to go.

My other thought-- is for a guy to be there as she goes about HER everyday life -- and you have to fit in around that .That will test many- that is certain.

I know some here believe in head over heels type love -- but all too often that can be confused with the basic instincts of being new partners .

That is the sort of thing I categorise as normalising a relationship.

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Dell

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2017, 05:31:27 AM »
Dell,

I Do not tell them I'm talking to other woman. I took a small gift on my first trip, but not on the second one. I've been to small a town in Belarus. In Ukraine I went to Kyiv and a town a few hours outside of Kyi to meet someone.  I have meet a total four FSUW on my trips. I'm a very seasoned traveler. Plus my ex-wife was from Russia. I have also traveled to Russia. We meet in the U.S though. I loved Ukraine! Great city and beautiful people.

I like writing a few and meeting one.

Offline Dell

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2017, 05:40:40 AM »
If its PPL then what you are experiencing could be the tell tell signs that its just a cash generating exercise by the women you are talking to - you are literally paying them to talk to you, they have little genuine interest in what you say. They are likely replying to loads of guys a day, you are one of many and they probably don't even recollect what you last said. Go by your instincts and take your feelings by what they are trying to tell you, i.e its a red flag. You are likely losing both time & money by using that site and taking trips needlessly with little hope of meeting someone genuinely looking for a relationship. Do as you say you're going to do and find a decent pay monthly or free site. Then find a girl where you get a real sense that she is at least putting back into the conversation/relationship as you are putting in - discard any that aren't. Just hang out on these sites a while doing that and after a while a good one should come up. Best of Luck ;)

I deleted my account on that site, because I trust what you guys are telling me. I am still communicating with four woman. One I have already meet on my first trip. She was amazing. We had a great time and really clicked. she wanted to move the relationship to the next phase. But I wasn't ready. I know I'm an idiot. I guess I was shocked, I meet someone on my first trip like that, and was thinking maybe to hold out and see if something better comes along.

Also I will only talk with women that are no more than ten years younger than me. Any thing pass that, I'm not interested. If your wondering I'm in my early 40s. No kids.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 09:14:46 AM »
Greets all,

My experience in this is apparently different than every one else. All my conversations with the women I went through in my experience had all been fluid and entertaining. Most even went out of their way to show more than a passing interest.

Note: This was over 10 years ago. Before skype/messenger/easy text/WhatsApp, etc...

Two of the women from Moscow actually calls me here in LA just to chat. One would initiate brisk email dispatches (slow version of text messaging - with questions, summary of her day's activities, etc...). Another gal, an attorney, is prone to be so inquisive with me I was getting the feeling I was in a deposition every time I speak with her. My wife used to write down questions in English before we speak on the phone since she was at the time slightly less than a 1 in a scale of 1-5 in the language scale.  I had never once felt *I* had to go out of my way to show interest in any of them after all our respective initial intro exchanges.

This were all BEFORE I met any of them in person. It only got more intense after.

If you've met these gals in person already, and you're still getting the feeling *something's amiss*. Time to listen and trust your instinct instead of folks in the internet you do not know. Men who's dating experience and/or skills is largely *unknown* to you. Hence, their experiences being shared is undoubtedly more to do about them than the women they're portraying to you.

Either way, good luck.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:17:15 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 12:14:16 PM »
I deleted my account on that site, because I trust what you guys are telling me. I am still communicating with four woman. One I have already meet on my first trip. She was amazing. We had a great time and really clicked. she wanted to move the relationship to the next phase. But I wasn't ready. I know I'm an idiot. I guess I was shocked, I meet someone on my first trip like that, and was thinking maybe to hold out and see if something better comes along.

Also I will only talk with women that are no more than ten years younger than me. Any thing pass that, I'm not interested. If your wondering I'm in my early 40s. No kids.

:deadhorse: Man, if you meet someone like that then go for it! Isn't that the whole point of doing all of this. Most guys here would give their right arm to luck out on the first trip like that and you passed her over, lol. Holding out is a real mistake unless of course there is some nagging feeling that she is not the one for you. The women tend to move on if they sense any sort of holding out or seeing what else there is around. Wall on here has been in that precise situation where he wanted to look around and the woman did not appreciate it and moved on - he has since found someone else but lesson learnt I hope. I very much hope I don't make the same mistake, I think there is a real tendency to 'kid in a candy store' mentality as there are so many nice women over there, but perhaps only a few could be right ones to be with. If there is any chance you might can salvage this (often there isn't) then you might want to. Getting a girl of a PPL site is a real high gamble, I would though be cautious that she was genuine towards you and not a professional entertainer or on shop interpreter, dinner date, shopping scam.

Seriously if a girl comes along that is right for you, don't pass the opportunity up, just let the moment become right over time as you get to know her. Also, While girls in their thirties are likely to be mostly serious about a relationship even some younger girls can be serious also but personally I wouldn't go over say a 15 year age gap as even for me that could become odd.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:17:50 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2017, 12:26:13 PM »
If you've met these gals in person already, and you're still getting the feeling *something's amiss*. Time to listen and trust your instinct instead of folks in the internet you do not know. Men who's dating experience and/or skills is largely *unknown* to you. Hence, their experiences being shared is undoubtedly more to do about them than the women they're portraying to you.

Either way, good luck.

If you've met these girls in person and something amiss, then dump the girl and
move on. Just because she is eye candy isn't a reason to keep things going with a
girl.

NOTE: 2tallbill's theory
If you meet a girl (Betty) in person and then go date another girl (Barbi) the next
day. Then you never date Betty again. If Betty was the girl for you, then you
wouldn't have dated Barbi.  Let Betty move on with her life and you move on
with yours. 

If you date Betty again you are just wasting your time and hers. Betty is a
second place girl at best. You aren't going to marry a second place girl. Betty
doesn't want to be a second place girl either she wants to be a first place
girl. The sooner you dump Betty the sooner you can find your future
Mrs. ____________ your name here and Betty can find her soulmate.

My operating theory as it relates to the OP

If you meet a girl in Minsk, then go on to meet a girl in Ivano-Frankivsk.
If things don't work out with Ivano-F you don't go back to Miss Minsk
because she was a second place girl or you wouldn't have gone on to
meet Miss Ivano-F

Don't date the second place girls, you want  first place girl only.

That's my two kopecks

Bill
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:47:32 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2017, 02:45:43 PM »
If you've met these girls in person and something amiss, then dump the girl and
move on. Just because she is eye candy isn't a reason to keep things going with a
girl.

If you meet a girl (Betty) in person and then go date another girl (Barbi) the next
with yours. 

meet Miss Ivano-F

That's my two kopecks

Bill

I understand your logic Big Bill.

However, there are sometimes (maybe often) when two people just don't click the first time around.
But later, perhaps due to many reasons, they do click on a second go-around.
Sure there can be love at first sight . . . but can also be love at second (or later) sight.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »
Greets all,

You are the MAN. With these women the MAN is supposed to lead. Start the conversation and end it before they do. Almost always I end the phone conversation before the ladies do. If you are talking to them and they are talking to you, that is a good thing even though they didn't initiate the conversation. When the women don't want to talk to you at all, that's when you need to worry.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 08:42:39 PM »
Wall on here has been in that precise situation where he wanted to look around and the woman did not appreciate it and moved on - he has since found someone else but lesson learnt I hope.

Why is my screwup brought up again and again? Actually I pursued this lady only, even after I met others. She could not have known I went to see others unless she had ESP....She chose not to be pursued by me and instead searched for local men. She didn't speak much English and communication difficulties may have been too much to deal with for her. And she is tall, gorgeous blonde with a killer body and smile. I am not any of that. ;D Perhaps she wanted a better deal like the OP. :D

So, my suggestion is same as 2tallbill's. When you find one, don't try to get a better deal. Stop and pursue. I am doing that with my current lady.

As for why they may not initiate conversation, they could be busy with jobs. Don't demand too much of their time they can't give you. It may turn them off. I know Ukranian ladies like to be pursued and don't want anyone to save them. Make them feel pursued. Keep initiating conversations.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2017, 11:12:09 AM »
Quote from: 2tallbill on Yesterday at 01:26:13 PM<blockquote>If you've met these girls in person and something amiss, then dump the girl and
girl.

with yours. 

meet Miss Ivano-F

That's my two kopecks

Bill
</blockquote>ML
I understand your logic Big Bill.

However, there are sometimes (maybe often) when two people just don't click the first time around.
But later, perhaps due to many reasons, they do click on a second go-around.
Sure there can be love at first sight . . . but can also be love at second (or later) sight.
ML
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand both opinions, but i have a personal slighty understanding of this.

If there is not too much stakes in the meetings because you use an agency or a middleman or because you have
had only few mails or chats with the ladies you can meet several (say 8 in three days) and come back to the first or the second. But you have to do this in the maximum following three days. If  possible you need to keep in touch with her, or she will feell herself as being a second meat. They accept this providing that the relationship before the meeting is barely nonexistent.
(that's why writing too much to ladies is counterproductive with the meet many in one trip in the same city)

If you have been highly involved with her, by the time spent chatting or skyping, and especially if she is emotionnaly invested, you should keep up with her and only with her, or drop her purely and simply. I am with Bill for this one. Question of respect for the lady.

If you think that a woman is kind of interest and desserve further investigation you should stay focused on her and only on her, before aborting and changing of target.

You should enter in a unique relationship, without chasing other gals at a moment.
THe problem is that many guys do this too early or too late, and often they don't know if the woman has followed them on the monogamy path.
Sometimes has said ML life put you back on the track of lady you met before and it's time you to remind her (my wife). That's great if you are both serious to let it happen.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1861
Total: 1872

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM