It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad  (Read 52490 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad
« Reply #350 on: December 03, 2021, 01:48:45 PM »
Just line up, get your jab, prepare for the next one and shut your pie hole. You're all in

Lol, yeah there is the danger of going down the railroad tracks once on it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #351 on: December 04, 2021, 03:48:50 PM »
Possibly some hope on the horizon if this sounds out:

http://www.cityam.com/from-covid-curse-to-blessing-coronavirus-experts-relief-grows-as-extremely-mild-omicron-variant-rapidly-exterminates-much-more-deadly-delta-mutation/

So far the Omicron virus has apparently not killed anyone though early days so still got to wait to see I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #352 on: December 08, 2021, 12:54:41 PM »
Well apparently admissions to hospital missing South Africa have just more than doubled:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-07/s-africa-daily-covid-hospital-admissions-more-than-double

I assume as a result of the Omicron variant. South Africa of course doesn't have much of the population vaccinated at all.

Also heard this morning that the Pfizer jab doesn't give much protection against Omicron. This evening heard if three doses are given they reckon it does. I'm guessing selling three times as much will be good for Pfizer.

The WHO just isn't sure about the reports that the Omicron virus may be milder:

http://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/who-says-omicron-covid-variant-could-change-the-course-of-the-pandemic.html

They'll no doubt make up their mind when we find out which is the case.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 01:30:53 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #353 on: December 08, 2021, 02:29:33 PM »
To be honest, if this variant proves to be not so mild in the end then the outlook may not look so good if it's much the same as the other variants. It could mean always dealing with a bad variant somewhere that is constantly changing. They already reckon there may be sub variants off this one.

That said some of the other variants that have been knocking around might possibly have not been so bad so will just have to see when more conclusive outcome comes out in a few days most likely.

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #354 on: December 10, 2021, 07:51:12 AM »
Had my Pfizer booster yesterday.its knocked me for a six today. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #355 on: December 10, 2021, 08:57:19 AM »
Hope tomorrow is a better day.

It will be.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #356 on: December 10, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »
It will be.

Depends on whether dying is classed as a good day of course ;D

Offline BC

« Reply #357 on: December 10, 2021, 10:53:13 AM »
The odds are extraordinarily good he'll still be living tomorrow.  Chances JG will get struck by lightning are far greater than dying of a booster.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #358 on: December 10, 2021, 11:00:50 PM »
Depends on whether dying is classed as a good day of course ;D
Sorry to disappoint you, Trenchie. I’m still around and not pushing up the daisies just yet.
I have to say, tho, the reaction to that shot was something else. It’s going to take me a few days to recover. Weak as a kitten today, I had really high temperatures last night and when my fever broke the bed clothes were soaked.
I can’t remember the last time I had a fever like this.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #359 on: December 11, 2021, 09:41:50 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you, Trenchie. I’m still around and not pushing up the daisies just yet.
I have to say, tho, the reaction to that shot was something else. It’s going to take me a few days to recover. Weak as a kitten today, I had really high temperatures last night and when my fever broke the bed clothes were soaked.
I can’t remember the last time I had a fever like this.

And yet you managed to summon the strength to reply to me, I'm quite touched JG :luv:

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #360 on: December 13, 2021, 01:37:29 AM »
And yet you managed to summon the strength to reply to me, I'm quite touched JG :luv:

Are you feeling a bit needy, Trench?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #361 on: December 13, 2021, 09:39:35 AM »
WTF?!?

First omicron death reported in the UK, now Pfizer is saying a 4th shot is required for protection?!? I thought a) this was a mild varinat, and b) the vaccine was a single strain vaccine that offered 97+% protection?

What good will it do to get pumped with the same soup that wasn't created for the recent variant/s? I mean even yearly influenza is designed for the changing strain.

LMAO! Best get at least boosters once-week for future variants now. Sheesh!

:ROFL:
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #362 on: December 13, 2021, 10:48:12 AM »
WTF?!?

First omicron death reported in the UK, now Pfizer is saying a 4th shot is required for protection?!? I thought a) this was a mild varinat, and b) the vaccine was a single strain vaccine that offered 97+% protection?

What good will it do to get pumped with the same soup that wasn't created for the recent variant/s? I mean even yearly influenza is designed for the changing strain.

I read today that 1 out of every 100 people over 65 years in the US has died of covid so far.  I'm only guessing but I'd imagine if there were no mitigations/shots, maybe 5-10 out of 100 would already be dead.  That's when it starts to become a very significant figure so I guess shots are the better alternative at this time. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #363 on: December 13, 2021, 12:24:28 PM »
Are you feeling a bit needy, Trench?

See you are feeling better already Gaunty ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #364 on: December 13, 2021, 12:29:18 PM »
WTF?!?

It's good business sense why flog only 3 when you can sell 4 lol.

Yeah I saw that news today also, don't think they said who it was, if elderly, existing health issues, etc. They did say a load of people who were double jabbed being admitted with it, over half apparently. Though of course most people in the country are double jabbed so not that many single jabbed/unjabbed people in proportion. Anyhow they reckon don't be taken by the mild symptoms guess we'll just have to see how this pans out in the coming days/weeks

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #365 on: December 13, 2021, 03:48:18 PM »
I read today that 1 out of every 100 people over 65 years in the US has died of covid so far.  I'm only guessing but I'd imagine if there were no mitigations/shots, maybe 5-10 out of 100 would already be dead.  That's when it starts to become a very significant figure so I guess shots are the better alternative at this time. 

Fathertime!

Well, it hasn't been a generation ago for any of us to have forgotten, you know. Many should thank Trump for 'Operation Warp Speed', if they feel the vaccine is their lifesaver. Which is actually hysterical when snowflakes coin calling all *anti-vaxxer - Trump supporters* considering he got and promoted vaccination, and was behind its creation.

In any event, they once held this vaccine has >97% efficacy. What that actually means, clinically, at how well it *prevents* diseases (in this case, COVID-19) and even its transmission. That went out the window. Because in the beginning, they suppressed information that vaccinated people can in fact get infected and even transmit the diseases. They first labeled it *breakthrough cases*, but eventually just abandoned that as they can no longer uphold that BS. Reality, given ample time, like RussiaGate, have its way overrunning myths every single time. Ask Adam Shiff, he should know that 'fact'.

The second shot was supposed to insure full protection from SARS-Covid-2. LMAO!

Then 'variants' came, enter boosters, vaccine period of effectiveness, etc...that's out the window. SARS Covid-2 will obviously have lineage, like influenza before it, which would spring variants. They would have you know the same original vaccine is suppose to prevent you from contracting the disease and avoid from transmission - as long as you are getting the booster shindigs.

But the silly travelling vaccinated crowd are bringing 'home' all these variants (It can't possibly be those damned Trump-unvaccinated-supporters because they must be all infected for not being Fauci's puppies, which prevents them from travelling more than a mile from their infected homes and are stuck just watching FOX News. LMAO). But never fear! Just keep getting 'boostered by the same vaccine and all should be fine and dandy!  :P

Now sure if you noticed this, too. When the murmur is about vaccinating teenagers, all of the sudden there's this spike in infection and death amongst teenagers. That would last a week or two on TV and media. Then when it came time to vaccinating children, yup, all of the sudden children were getting assaulted and are dying coast to coast! Never mind that prior to that only 513 died of COVID-19, nearly two years after patient no. 1, but there's an urgency to vaccinate them now or else!!!!?

Now this variant is starting to raze the UK, Europe, even the previously *protected / vaccinated sheeples*, maybe especially the protected / vaccinated sheeples, fauci-puppies, because they're out there acting cocky as though they bought into the hype - lock, stock & barrel and they can't possibly, seriously, well you know...whatever.

Like I've said before, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. You feel you need the vaccine - go ahead *Jive-the-Tribe and get your Jab!* As many times as you feel safe and comfortable with. Booster 4, 5, 6...hell make it weekly, daily...who cares.

Does it really matter now?

Me? Dunno, but things are surely, I mean 'really, looking like the 21st century snake oil business to me. Not saying it is - but sure damned looks like it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 04:01:36 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #366 on: December 13, 2021, 09:39:15 PM »
WTF?!?

You really can't make this shyte up. Before we had the new covid science, we had the old science where variants spun off of viruses were much weaker than the original in both scope, seriousness and ability to spread. The new covid science such variants are much more deadly than the original, spread faster and get this, drive down the financial markets. More so, it makes some folks who previously had a modicum of intelligence, have none. Man, that is some bad shit. Zombie apocalypse is among us

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #367 on: December 14, 2021, 08:47:46 PM »
I don't recall anyone stating either Delta or Omricon are more deadly than the original COVID-19 virus.  In fact, everything I've read states the opposite.  Neither is as deadly as the original, but they are both more contagious, as they are both flatter.  So, less deadly, but more transmissible.

I also question your assertion that variants of previous viruses were weaker than the original.  Most virus mutations are harmless.  But some give a virus a selective advantage.  Antigenic drift, for example, is why we have different flus every season, and why some are far more deadly than others (there are no more than three types of flu viruses, before mutations).  HIV is another virus that became more deadly over time, and it still mutates, to resist anti-HIV drugs.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #368 on: December 15, 2021, 12:20:14 PM »
I don't recall anyone stating either Delta or Omricon are more deadly than the original COVID-19 virus.  In fact, everything I've read states the opposite.  Neither is as deadly as the original, but they are both more contagious, as they are both flatter.  So, less deadly, but more transmissible.

I also question your assertion that variants of previous viruses were weaker than the original.  Most virus mutations are harmless.  But some give a virus a selective advantage.  Antigenic drift, for example, is why we have different flus every season, and why some are far more deadly than others (there are no more than three types of flu viruses, before mutations).  HIV is another virus that became more deadly over time, and it still mutates, to resist anti-HIV drugs.

1. There's no such thing as a 'COVID-19' virus. COVID-19 is a disease. The virus is called SARS-CoV-2
2. The Delta variant in fact causes more severe illness than the original strain.

FWIW.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:22:49 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #369 on: December 15, 2021, 01:55:32 PM »
Well Omicron has taken hold here in the UK, Coronavirus cases in general are up from 50k ish in a day to 78k That's a big jump up so the cat is out the bag here. People in some areas have been queuing around the block to get the Pfizer booster jab, Bristol was one such place that I saw a pic of that online. Me myself I'm sticking with the two AZ jabs I had and Respirator mask and hand gel. I'll accept whatever comes as they say life isn't forever in any case and becoming an old fart doesn't thrill me either.

India has just had their first few Omicron cases. Ukraine is has extended its lockdown until the end of March, cases not up their yet so looks like they are still dealing with Delta but it will likely get there at some point. For them of course it heightens the problem as then more vaccine needed and many still either without or just first or second jab. So it may be a struggle for poorer nations to keep up.

Meanwhile I think I'll spend my time finishing off my house, onto the kitchen now so not much left to do. That and work on raising my game should I ever get back to the dating game in Ukraine.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #370 on: December 15, 2021, 02:56:42 PM »
Well Omicron has taken hold here in the UK, Coronavirus cases in general are up from 50k ish in a day to 78k That's a big jump up so the cat is out the bag here. People in some areas have been queuing around the block to get the Pfizer booster jab, Bristol was one such place that I saw a pic of that online. Me myself I'm sticking with the two AZ jabs I had and Respirator mask and hand gel. I'll accept whatever comes as they say life isn't forever in any case and becoming an old fart doesn't thrill me either.

Ahhh...scaring the sh!t out of you, eh? Doesn't it amaze you how something that kills less than 2% it infects had gripped the entire civilized world for 2 years!? Which in turn gave all our government the undeniable power to infringe in all our basic rights at the same time - and most readily comply! Amazing, eh?

I bet it will also amaze you to learn that Taiwan, with a population of 23.8 million, only suffered 850+/- deaths!! Skim over and look at Hong Kong's data.  Heck, most will likely chime Mainland China's numbers has got to be skewed because they're Commies and cannot be trusted. Haiti...heck, most of Africa and the Saharan region/nations!! Even that Obama-created slave capital nation of Libya!! Look at their SAR-Cov-2 data! Feel sorry for poor nations you say? LMAO.

Genghis Khan and his marauding horde were not only generous sperm donors for the greater Russian female population at the time, but they also left behind homeopathic practice of that somewhat violent nasal flush whenever you have some silly virus about to give you the colds. Clears the nasal cavities in the same way when you get off the pool and had that chlorinated water do a number on your nasal passages.

Better yet, use two of nature's best antiseptics to aid your angst a bit. Salted water and iodine. Ocean water have both, baby! You'll never see a surfer with zits, or is sneezing, hacking, dripping at any time.

So here's the Snake Pit Wagon salesman's pitch...for a measly British pound, I can supply you with a weekly shipment of, are you ready for this,

:::::drum roll please:::::

Oro-Nasal Virucidal Therapy!!! That's right! The cheapest, simplest, widely available, proven treatment to banished and spank those nasty SARS-Cov-2 virus out of your hair!!!!

http://www.peertechzpublications.com/articles/ACMPH-6-193.php

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0254341
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8026810/
http://journalotohns.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40463-020-00474-x

Tried and true from the poorest of the poor nations who just can't afford these 21st century vaccines.

But wait, that's not all...if you call now, we will not only waive the shipment fees, we will also send you 2, count that TWO, contact information for two of the loveliest Ukrainian ladies that'll strike your fancy - FOR FREE! But you must act now. Call! 1 (800) I-L-O-V-E-T-R-U-M-P!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 03:01:34 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #371 on: December 16, 2021, 01:54:25 AM »
GQ,

I'm having a time trying to decide if your posts are construed as simply, satirical opinion, or if Hanlon's Razor should apply. Although quite loud and bombastic, they are neither supported by facts, or, at most partial facts.  No solutions are offered nor is it acknowledged that an addressable problem even exists.

Case in point:

Your stance seems to state that the 2% are simply not worth bothering about.  Should we really be doing nothing?  Do you have any estimates how high the body count would be without vaccines and other mitigation measures?  Is the CDC graph below representing the inordinate amount of over 800 thousand excess deaths in the US simply wrong?

Do you have any factual information that vaccines and mitigation are useless as you seem to indicate?  Plenty of factual evidence indicates otherwise.  What's the deal with Italy nowadays? Even Germany who had an excellent record of low deaths has now fallen far behind with 7 day population adjusted daily deaths at least twice to almost three times that of Italy.

Both countries have similar mitigation strategies.  Is it even remotely possible that Italy with a higher rate of vaccinations and oldest-first policy has gained a considerable edge? I do acknowledge that green pass mandates are stricter here and include workplaces, but that only amplifies my point.

What's your verdict?

Another point, you misconstrue otherwise helpful information regarding nasal sprays by failing to mention a very important caveat:

I recommend here, this oro-nasal spray should be used as an adjunct to PPE, mask or vaccine. Any person, policy maker, local or central government could adopt this safe, cheap, easily available and effective PVP-I Oro-Nasal spray as an additional shield of their COVID-19 protection and thus minimize the COVID burden.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8026810/

Sure, why not take a couple snorts in addition to other measures when going out. Likely more pleasant and safer than squirting hand cleanser up your nose.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  Do you accept PayPal?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:59:44 AM by BC »

Offline BC

« Reply #372 on: December 16, 2021, 02:59:42 AM »
I bet it will also amaze you to learn that Taiwan, with a population of 23.8 million, only suffered 850+/- deaths!!

Another point.

Did you even consider the proactive vs reactive mitigation efforts Taiwan undertook, or mitigation compliance levels of the population, not to mention the practice they have from prior pandemics?  They were well prepared, we were not.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanwpc/article/PIIS2666-6065(20)30044-4/fulltext

http://time.com/5769314/hong-kong-sars-memories-wuhan-coronavirus/

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #373 on: December 16, 2021, 07:05:01 AM »
Sheesh BC, relax, take two long breaths and let the tensive need to debate anything on the table at any time be gone.

Oro nasal virucidal sprays, clinically administered, or simple homemade concoction of water, iodine, even salt are widely used in, as TC opined, in poor nations. He can pay me via PayPal and I would’ve gladly sent him my secret ingredient of water and salt to flush away his fears. You can pretty much mix a lot of combination diluted with water. Chlorine, or pool water is one. Bleach, remember Trump’s inarticulate musing? Proper amount is key. Heck, I’m even surprised to read one of the clinical study included carageenan. While mostly used in food we eat, it is also known to be toxic. Anyway, not too many Americans practice nasal flushes, or even thought of it as a good prevention protocol, likely probably not even you.

Taiwan is a marvel to admire in their national awareness and programs which resulted with an admirable low mortality against covid-19. Pre-SARS CoV-2, they already have a National protocol in place in the event of an outbreak. From prevention, control management, mitigation and most importantly - treatment protocol in place. Taiwan was, and is, in their battle against the virus - the US and likely the rest of the high income, technologically and clinically advanced nations, is/are not.

At the onset of the pandemic, Taiwan’s CDC was automatic in their response. From border management to treatment protocol was in place. Contrast that to the US, maybe even your home country of Italy. Heck, when Taiwan became aware the virus came from Wuhan, it exercised strict restrictive travel protocol. When Trump did the same, he was demonized by the media and democrats and called a racist, lol.

Where Taiwan’s CDC was diligent in their response, the US’s CDC was fumbling around unto itself. The US was only a decade removed from two, count that, 2 viral epidemic (Remember Ron Klain’s comment?). Yet it was not only inadequately equipped to handle SARS-CoV-2, it involved itself in making the pandemic political. Heck, I still remember CDC had us buying hand sanitizer, washing our hands for literally a minute, washing every fruit and vegetable, sanitizing tables or any inanimate objects, etc as though the boogeyman resides in these crevices. Actually they still maintain that recommendation. A classic rendition of the blind leading the blind.

Your home country was not any better. Even after WHO announced the virus’ origin was Wuhan, instead of taking extreme measure of prevention, you guys began a hug-a-Chinese festival. Then cap that off by your leaders throwing a house party for a bunch of chine$e investors dignitaries. Further exposing the world, Europe and the west to this virus.

Anyway, no sense re-litigating history. To this day, as you can plainly see this even on this board, general western public is still ignorant and uneducated about this virus. Even after two years. Including you. You’re still stuck on first gear with your silly graph illustration as though it’s gospel. Take heed. You’re not the only one that heavily rely on Googled information. You’re so busy with body counts as though it’s a competition between countries, LMAO. It’s fucking funny to watch.

Hopefully soon westerners can at least move beyond and distinctively differentiate a virus from the disease. Instead of digesting mainstream media article and spewing it out somewhere in hopes of impressing anyone at how much they know (what they don’t really understand).

As for the vaccine, again ad nauseum, I’m not an anti-vaxxer. You feel you need, want, dream of, addicted to, want it for Xmas, betcha-by-golly wow! Better git wit it’ pronto Tonto! My point is and always had been, while there’s a mortality benefit for it on people aged and immuno-compromised, it doesn’t prevent you from infection and a carrier of the disease, which is the stupid argument used to discriminate against unvaccinated or non-immunized (naturally immune) person.

The US still doesn’t have an established treatment protocol. 12 years removed from H1 N1 epidemic, 2 years after SARS-CoV-2. I hazard to guess at how many could’ve have been saved from the 800,000 had there been a treatment protocol in place beyond ‘stay home, take 2 aspirin, call your doctor in the morning’. Trump was 74 years old, had a voracious appetite for Big Mac and KFC, so he wasn’t a beacon of health when he was stricken with the disease. Yet they treated him with Monoclonal antibody, and presto - up and about. Same with Grizzly Boris Johnson. Now why we didn’t do these to average John/Jane Doe. To this day, monoclonal antibodies are still under EUA, and are not recommended in any hospital as treatment for severe cases of Covid-19. Why?

All roads should’ve never been leading everyone to vaccine. As I provided in another thread as proof, vaccinated or not, the lack of treatment/therapeutic protocol, the disease can still kill you with impunity. 

As for your comment about the 2 percenter, chew on this, as of today in the US - 75% of the 800k that died with COVID-19 are aged 65 and over. Literally and figuratively, the old and the sick, or both. Meaning, for the <65 year olds, the mortality rate is 0.001%. Again, with an established treatment protocol, god only knows how much less of a mortality threat COVID-19 really is. More people likely died on fentanyl, drug OD,  relatively, with proper treatment in place.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:58:49 AM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #374 on: December 16, 2021, 10:45:36 AM »
GQ,

I just asked a couple of simple, direct questions, that's all.  Didn't really need a verbose recap of my post and the links.

But hey, nobody is twisting your arm to answer :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1993
Total: 2002

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM