It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364506 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1375 on: July 16, 2020, 03:24:06 PM »
I have also an other ukrainian woman that I know for 3 years and she recontacted me.

To make it short.
She was supposed to call me but she didn't.

After this she started to write about a distant member of her family who needs a surgery and there is an ongoing national raising about this.  I have nothing to give money to such cause and I first wanted to help.

But she started to send me more and more documents about this and suddenly I taught, ok for the first time you ask me to help your family, even if it's no one I never met (I know her lovely daughter), but what's about human beings ? Is this a shit test? Why not, but you have to first do your homework.

So I wrote : haven't forget something?
SHe says : no, what? 
I told her : If you cannot remind it just means that's worthless, you don't care.
I waited some time but she couldn't figure out what was wrong,
so finally I resent her a link of her message saying that she will call me.   
Now the shit test is reversed ... lol she is tested.   

If you don't setup some respect no relationship is gonna to start. 

She us supposed to call me. If a woman wants you she will show you, especially FSU women who are rarely sending mixed signals.
If no, it means that she is no so interested. Meanwhile stop to be the knight.

There is a previous history with this woman, she wanted me to step in a a marriage while she had a second branch to go along, a canadian guy who finally dismissed her.
So please don't play to me the "I am the expensive gift", thank no.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:29:14 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1376 on: July 17, 2020, 01:49:16 PM »
I invited an other one to the party, don't know yet is she will come. 
But everything is quite explosive with this one. 
It's like an IED, if I randomely cross her way and fall on the trigger ...  :P

This one will come tomorrow.
She has one of the most beautiful back that I have rarely seen in my life.

How are you rating the back of a woman fellows,  erotically I mean?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1377 on: July 17, 2020, 02:25:02 PM »
Je regardais l'ascenseur et ses sept boutons perlés de cristal
La fille me tournait le dos et un sourire mi-clos irisait le miroir

Je me détournais pour profiter du reflet indirect de sa nudité
Elle avait les pupilles pers et je devinais son souffle plus court d'une octave

Jouer n'est pas souffler,
Let me do the first dance, take your hand in the darkwhile other people don't even notice that the dessert had been stolen
Je frôlerai la coque du Poseidon
Les turbines du yacht surpuissant frémiront
alors que la courbe de tes hanches au plus près de ma nonchalance
voudra me toiser, je m'approcherai alors à pas feutrés

Je surprendrai ton sourire sans me soucier du commissaire de piste
Et ta respiration profonde mourra sous le poids de ma fortitude. 

Offline ML

« Reply #1378 on: July 17, 2020, 02:45:44 PM »

I look to see if there are any open sores.

Scars from previous use of whip are also a concern.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1379 on: July 17, 2020, 03:25:11 PM »
I look to see if there are any open sores.

Scars from previous use of whip are also a concern.
:ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1380 on: July 19, 2020, 06:02:24 AM »

So she was ready to make the move to this party, called me. Was happy and quite excited.
But finally saturday morning she sent a message, writing a silly excuse.

MIXED signals

I found few  women in former soviet union (FSU) women being indecisive. Most of them because they are not so much interested in you and some because this is there nature. 
But I found really more undecisive women in France compared to the FSU ones. And I think that the number of women not interesting in you is probably higher, but on an other hand there are also more undecisive women by nature.   

And the second reason clearly belongs and on some troubles with their own personalities (family inheritage) and also because the culture pushed them to assume a behavior that is less and less linked with their feminity.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1381 on: July 19, 2020, 08:47:57 AM »
So how to answer and how to behave in such situation?

As Faux Pas told me one time, the silence is the best treatment. I do agree.
As I somehow, more than less, know  this woman, every hour passing by speed up her guilt.Because she perfectly know that her excuse is lame. 

So if that's a party it's not really a problem, first of all, people who are coming, many are friends, and friendship is above a possible target. 

If you set up a date you better of setting two dates,   
 with two girls and at last moment figure out what is going on.
So if you end with two at the end, in the best case, you cancel one with the same usual shit excuse they do on you, you are seek, your best friend broke his car far away and you have to make a trip of 200 miles back and forth, anything like this.
 Don't forget to apologize as much as possible, be sweet and tell her that you really want to see her soon.   
That's what they do constantly on a daily basis, switching any propositions and putting the best on the top of their schedule, even at the last minute.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1382 on: July 19, 2020, 09:13:27 AM »
So please notice that no one is emotionnaly empty.
So everyone is suffering from such behavior.
However the shorter is the best.

But that's all the problem.
Some men could enrage for days or even for weeks, is the situation is repeated.They could start to be angry with women, have a bad behavior, or avoid them, fall in any Red Pill, MGTOW, incels or anything like that. And now they start to bad mouthing women...

Generally speaking you shouldn't give a s.....That's the theory.
It only works if you have a lot of opportunities and tons of women around.

One of the best thing, whatever your feeling is towards the game, is that people who are involved are more in control 
first of all of their own emotions.
It is believed that players are supposed to control women, which is a common belief, but really who can control someone? That's of course stupid.
No you learn more to control yourself and you have never been used to control your emotions with women because this western culture is constantly cultivating the praise of the expression of the peak of emotions.
Be yourself, express yourself and you will be rewarded?
By what and by who? 

And that's for the worse, because in the extrem version of those emotions, it leads to violence.
Controlling emotions (yours) with a woman are one of the most difficult thing for a man in the western world IMHO.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1383 on: July 20, 2020, 02:34:24 AM »

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1384 on: July 20, 2020, 03:09:43 AM »
Generally speaking you shouldn't give a s.....That's the theory.
It only works if you have a lot of opportunities and tons of women around.   
Men seek abundance and women seek scarcity. Men who attract more women will in turn be more attractive to women. So as a man you need to create opportunities to catch fish and throw some back in the pond.

The desired outcome (relationship) may be the goal but you need to enjoy the process. The outcome is a result of the process. It's called living a full life... c'est la vie.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1385 on: July 20, 2020, 03:25:39 AM »
Have a look what is the most used Lifestyle app in Russia, more than Tinder!: http://www.similarweb.com/apps/top/google/app-index/ru/lifestyle/top-free/

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1386 on: July 20, 2020, 10:05:30 AM »
You make my day.
I cannot stop laughing.

But the truth is that all those things are coming for real.
I mean, in the west :
They want you to make some elaborated answers 
But on an other hand they are the first to start with" Hi", "How are you" for their introduction lines.
That's for real, every guy who has gone in dating apps know this.
This is what I call double standards.

But more I dig the world and more I find double standards with women.
And so we come back to what I wrote in this forum just one page above : 
When it comes about relationships, women don't say what they think and don't think what they say.

And because of our culture we are still landed in a "words are action and you do what you say". Men are expected to do such a thing (women tricks' favorite) while they naturally don't for an infinity of reasons.

Pat,

You are not a newbie and don't need a bunch of advice. 

I wouldn't use the game/frame stuff with FSUW. ALL men in the
FSU are badboys for the age of women that you will be after.
You would be trying to beat them at their own game, better
to beat them at/with your game.

Funny/cocky works in the FSU, bad boy doesn't (in my opinion).
If you want me to explain in more detail I can.

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1387 on: July 20, 2020, 11:57:04 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1388 on: July 20, 2020, 12:11:30 PM »
Pat,

You are not a newbie and don't need a bunch of advice. 

I wouldn't use the game/frame stuff with FSUW. ALL men in the
FSU are badboys for the age of women that you will be after.
You would be trying to beat them at their own game, better
to beat them at/with your game.

Funny/cocky works in the FSU, bad boy doesn't (in my opinion).
If you want me to explain in more detail I can.

Udachi!

Bill

To be frank the game as it had been taught by Mystery during the Hollywood Project is not exactly the type of things that I am playing.

Ant to be specific I do things differently, depending the countries.
So, when I write girls don't think what they say and don't think what they say about relationship it's for the western world.
Things are more upfront with FSU women, especially if you go for a marriage and you start to explain it from the scratch.

Now the funny/cocky comedy (it's a De Angelo stuff) I play it both in the west and in the east for a long time. But of course slightly differently because humour should'nt be used the same way for FSU women or western women, more question of tempo. 
A large part of my writing communication is cocky/funny on both scenes. And also in the real life but without overplaying it (we are not teenagers). 
But it would be interesting you to remind us how you see the things.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 12:32:30 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1389 on: July 21, 2020, 05:52:52 AM »
My post is not to badmouthing women but more to (repeatdly) open men' eyes due to the fact that many don't know so much women. 

Many had few relationships.
SOme others have their views tainted by religion, but at the end the result is the same.
Some others are lazy intellectually and don't want to search and dig anything. 
Some others are litterally invaded by their culture, the messages spreaded by the medias and they believe that this "truth" is their "truth".   
So I repeatdly wrote that women cheat as much than men, which is the minimalist introduction that I can do on the topic. 

In fact women are basically not so much suffering from cheating considering they initiate divorce and splitting in proportion of 75/80%.
 Kids, assets, all the court system advantage them without a doubt.

Not so much responsability comes along.   
They also cheat for different reasons. And one of them is like a revenge against the spouse because the guy didn't do what they expected from him.
They have no fear and don't feel ashamed most of the times. They find some good reasons to excuse themselves and to discharge themselves of any wrong doing. Because the guy was supposed to have done a wrong doing, they are entitle to cheat.
 Or because they think they are entitled of a unreasonable treatment they feel that they can get rid of respecting their partner.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:57:52 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1390 on: July 21, 2020, 05:54:16 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1391 on: July 21, 2020, 08:16:23 AM »
For the men who are coming here, because they are facing an uncomfortable feeling of their own reality, a containment of their personality in the western world. 

ANd for those men, who are interested in FSU women. And for all those who have approched them, locally or during travels, you KNOW that something is going on, something different in the women/men men/women relationships.
I would say that you are not reading me accidentaly.

I mean that we are more and more facing this uncomfort of our position as men in the western society. SOmething intrusive, something hidden but real, that strikes us psychologically first. 

Looking for a FSU woman, is part or the Rationnal process that a man is triggering, because, it's his nature, he tries to find out some logical answers to anything that bothers and affects him severely.

It's not just because FSU women are just good looking, more traditionnal....

Focusing on physical attributes of FSU women is just saying, again, that you would like to find a more open sexual market where you have more chances. 

Which is again mirrorring the fact that the western dating scene is frustrating for a man, leaving aside many men.
So if you cannot even live the most basical experience which is, in every specie, to cross the genitals of the male and female, how are you gonna to build the more elaborated form of union in the human specie, which is named a marriage for example?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:18:11 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1392 on: July 21, 2020, 08:29:48 AM »
I want you, men and women 
       Women including women from the eastern Europe, but also bystanders, even women offuscated by men wanting "exotic" women
to redraw the complete scene

And consider that men are just facing a shortage in mating possibilities, whatever the end could be. Marriage, long term relationship or ONS.

THis shortage is not only about the chances to find a mate, but also what they are interested to find in those women (foreign women).

It could come as a shock, but this last one also interests men.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1393 on: July 21, 2020, 08:31:56 AM »

Just as much?!? LMAO!

I've long said this on this board, IME women were far more weaker when it comes to the temptation of the flesh. It's delusional to believe anything otherwise.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1394 on: July 21, 2020, 08:49:17 AM »
I have already provided some advices to the western dudes.

There is something that many didn't get from the beginning.
And this is one of the reason they absolutely should protect themselves. And do it with an absolute care and a lot of attention.

What you didn't get is that women are all times trying to mate a male of upper status, at least of the same status.

Of course we should define what's a status is, but everyone knows the common sense. It includes what's your lifestyle is. This lifestyle is associated with your monthly wage and properties (to make it simple).
Every time you are transferring this purchase power on women you are climbing down the social ladder of the HVM (high value man).
It doesn't mean that you should avoid your duties. LIke paying your taxes or your alimonies for children, but you should minimize as possible transferring part of your HVM (whatever PUA tell you to get some clients, please consider that HVM worthiness comes ALSO of your socio-economical status, no doubt about this).

Do you believe that women are not actively searching HVM men? Do you really?
So read David Buss.

Do you believe that this new wave of feminists will change something in dating?
Read what they have written about a book named female dating strategy.   
Even feminists are sticking on the traditional HVM, they don't want to share the bill, and they want to put their names on everything (their own words). I let you make your own guess about what should be included in "everything"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 10:10:24 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1395 on: July 21, 2020, 09:06:09 AM »
Just as much?!? LMAO!

I've long said this on this board, IME women were far more weaker when it comes to the temptation of the flesh. It's delusional to believe anything otherwise.

Word!
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1396 on: July 21, 2020, 09:08:41 AM »

with two girls and at last moment figure out what is going on.
So if you end with two at the end, in the best case, you cancel one with the same usual shit excuse they do on you, you are seek, your best friend broke his car far away and you have to make a trip of 200 miles back and forth, anything like this.
 Don't forget to apologize as much as possible, be sweet and tell her that you really want to see her soon.   
That's what they do constantly on a daily basis, switching any propositions and putting the best on the top of their schedule, even at the last minute.

This a PERFECT example of a clueless dater getting the treatment he deserves and some idiots think he is giving out 'sound advice'?

Pat seems to be on 'operation revenge' on all FSU W...

This is JUST the sort of 'advice' that explains why

1/ Pat has no show dates..NEVER, EVER has happened to me in my life... All I do different is ensure the lady is genuine.

2/ Why spend all that money to visit a place and be stood up....? Those who behave like it is 'cool to behave in such a fashion are indeed the one's who have have it done to them and STILL they wonder why...?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 10:22:12 AM by msmob »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1397 on: July 21, 2020, 10:06:13 AM »
This a PERFECT example of a clueless dater getting the treatment he deserves and some idiots think he is giving out 'sound advice'?

Pat seems to be on 'operation revenge' on all FSU W...

This is JUST the sort of 'advice' that explains why

1/ Pat has no show dates..NEVER, EVER has happened to me in my life... All I do different is ensure the lady is genuine.

2/ Why spend all that money to visit a place and be stood up....? Those who behave like it is 'cool to behave in such a fashion are indeed the one's who have have it done to them and STILL they wonder why...?

2/

2/
The post just above was specifying :

So she was ready to make the move to this party, called me. Was happy and quite excited.
But finally saturday morning she sent a message, writing a silly excuse.

MIXED signals

I found few  women in former soviet union (FSU) women being indecisive. Most of them because they are not so much interested in you and some because this is there nature. 
But I found really more undecisive women in France compared to the FSU ones. And I think that the number of women not interesting in you is probably higher, but on an other hand there are also more undecisive women by nature.   

And the second reason clearly belongs and on some troubles with their own personalities (family inheritage) and also because the culture pushed them to assume a behavior that is less and less linked with their feminity.

WHICH means that what you read is applying for the western dating scene.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1398 on: July 21, 2020, 10:31:26 AM »
Word!

With the age I started to open my eyes. Especially in my job.
But also I got many confidences of female friends who were some insiders observing and telling me the stories of their own female friends, that's also includes my ex wife.

Men, more than women have an incredible capacity of deny when it comes along women. In this department women are less blinded.

Women are also are equipped with a black box.
Wow I wrote it.
I will come back one day on this one, this is a discovery of mine.
They are ALL equipped with a black box, but probably around half will use it while the others don't even open it for their whole life.

Why I am telling you about this black box : because this is the place where they store their dirty secrets.
This is an other advantage of women : they are all equipped with a black trunk while men are facing a less professional option, starting from the shelf to the corner's garage.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 10:33:23 AM by Patagonie »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1399 on: July 21, 2020, 10:48:18 AM »

With the age I started to open my eyes. Especially in my job.
But also I got many confidences of female friends who were some insiders observing and telling me the stories of their own female friends, that's also includes my ex wife.

Men, more than women have an incredible capacity of deny when it comes along women. In this department women are less blinded....

You 'almost' nailed it, Pat. Not sure what you referred to as 'black box'...but the reason women are more prone to infidelity is because men, dogs as we are, do it purely on the physical level. Whereas women mix the physical temptation emotionally - making them a little more prone, or vulnerable, in crossing the fine line. It doesn't take much for a 'man' who can see through this either to close that deal.

Women have an insatiable appetite to be sexually desired.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1875
Total: 1886

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM