It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364130 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1325 on: July 02, 2020, 03:05:44 AM »
I didn't come here for a while considering in a way that the true foundation of the forum is the possibility to travel, both of us, men and women, to start or build a relationship.

Of course we are now bothering of a second wave of the virus, something likely to happen. The question being in which intensity?

But I am now considering to move or ask Kiev lady to move in my place.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1326 on: July 02, 2020, 03:07:35 AM »
I did my best in the last three months to keep up with my ladies pool.
You never know what will happen in the future and they are free to go any time. 
But the minimum you have to do is to exchange some informations on a daily basis as possible, or on a weekly basis based on the past you have or you don't have. 
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1327 on: July 02, 2020, 03:10:17 AM »
There is no shortage of women.
In fact a fourth one has entrered in the pool.
Surprisingly, but believe me she did it on her own.
SHE recontacted me.
And when a woman do such a thing, there are some intents.And I have talk about some project for her, just to keep her attention on. 
 That's the game.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:24:14 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1328 on: July 02, 2020, 03:23:28 AM »
I am not especially active here in my country due to the consequences of the coronavirus that have maintained us low in socials dynamics. 
But the fact is : I have one or two women, potentially, that could come, or who are showing some signs of interest.
As I just play around them with NO, NO expectation, they know that they have to play out their part of their game in an active manner.   
And believe me when a woman is active in exercing some seduction (in a feminine way; you have to read it correctly of course), it's like a race course, you just seat and you enjoy.   
You just seat and enjoy ....  :rolleyes: I mean you have to play your part of the game too. But that's comfortable because you know the music  :P Love is a dual process no?  ;D   

That's absolutely a tragedy in the western male world, many are the ones who are not aware of the female competition for the available men. A lot of men are just competiting themselves and never get out of this position. But the opposite can happen also.
And now when it happens, you can feel and understand what happens to women and how it's enpowering them. And indeed how it's enpowering you now. But please consider no arrogance here and no disgusting self contentment. 
As you start to feel "superior" when facing women in social dynamics, which means in a way that you could act like a dickhead, and your attractivness will suffer. Because it will sweat at a time or an other in the communication you are delivering to a woman.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:45:38 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1329 on: July 02, 2020, 03:36:25 AM »
A large part of the sexual life you get is coming from the intellectuel world that you are creating related to.

As soon as you come along about real signs of interest of women in your area your global sexual life improves. We don't speak about the women with whom you go to the sack.  8) We speak about the volume you can give to the broadening fantasms that any private sexual life needs to have.
And this fantasmagorique projection rooted to real social dynamics is enpowering yourself and increasing your level of maliness, which, in return, upgrade your status of attractivness among women.  :P

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1330 on: July 02, 2020, 03:41:00 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1331 on: July 02, 2020, 04:01:07 AM »

I cry every time when i hear this one
Dream about this ideal world,
Sitting in a high hi fi sound system with this beautiful image in full hd.
A french red wine glass in the hand.   
And this world of white of sheets, evasive snow
blue eyes swimming in your blood, 
those landscapes of wild northen nudityThe depth of this voice that is submerging your heart so quickly that you forget of how to breathe.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 04:02:47 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1332 on: July 02, 2020, 04:56:29 AM »
Pat, 

Happy to read you are safe and still hunting, or at least thinking about it.     

Offline ML

« Reply #1333 on: July 02, 2020, 08:03:28 AM »
Pat, thanks for showing up and providing us more of your French philosophies on women and life in general.

Wife and I are just now watching a series of lectures on the major philosophers from ancient times up to more recent from "The Great Courses" organization.  Pretty deep stuff, but good for our minds.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1334 on: July 02, 2020, 08:31:15 AM »
Pat, thanks for showing up and providing us more of your French philosophies on women and life in general.

Wife and I are just now watching a series of lectures on the major philosophers from ancient times up to more recent from "The Great Courses" organization.  Pretty deep stuff, but good for our minds.
Hi ML, hope your health is fine, as your spouse.
Thank you for your kind words.
My uncle long time after retirement, was spending many hours per day reading classics....
Enjoy  :thumbsup:

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1335 on: July 05, 2020, 11:25:03 PM »
I didn't come here for a while considering in a way that the true foundation of the forum is the possibility to travel, both of us, men and women, to start or build a relationship.

Of course we are now bothering of a second wave of the virus, something likely to happen. The question being in which intensity?

But I am now considering to move or ask Kiev lady to move in my place.
I thought the Ukrainian border is open now?

My guess is renting may be better than buying, as the recent resignation of head Central Bank head may be a signal of things to come for the UAH and Ukraine in general.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1336 on: July 06, 2020, 03:48:53 AM »
I thought the Ukrainian border is open now?

My guess is renting may be better than buying, as the recent resignation of head Central Bank head may be a signal of things to come for the UAH and Ukraine in general.

Yes the ukrainian border is open now.
But what happens is that I will be under a quarantine of 14 days because I am french. And I suppose that if my girlfriend comes, she will be under the same treatment, back in Ukraine.
I am not considering to buy any real estate right now because I am not ready. 
As usual, and for the disgust of most of the ukrainian people, the oligarch show is still playing the band.
So maybe the real estate market could plunge again as it happenend after 2006.Who knows?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1337 on: July 07, 2020, 02:15:08 AM »
So every man in the western countries is struggling with dating applications.
And so they are struggling to date with women. 
Why those dating applications are so much used ? 
Because the datings applications are the easiest way to meet women. 
It's really much more difficult to meet women in cafes or in the street (the last one being the most difficult for the  seduction community). 
So I invite you to see what really happens for Tinder for a really attractive male, with a job that should be of the highest interest for women. 
And now the most interesting is that is a woman who is creating the male profile and using it one week.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1338 on: July 07, 2020, 02:17:41 AM »
Many things in the previous video are well said and true :
After the first peak, matches become scarsity. 
The women answers' are lame (They are mainly coming on Tinder to boost their ego - my opinion or because they have some time to kill)
So where is the patriarchy here ?  :deadhorse:   
We cleary can see that men have the shorter stick here.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 02:52:10 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1339 on: July 07, 2020, 07:37:30 AM »
I have repeatedly wrote, and said, as a motto,

for at least a decade

That, about relationships, 

Women don't tell you what they think, and don't think what they say.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1340 on: July 07, 2020, 07:39:00 AM »
I repeat :

About relationships when a relationship is at stake, Women don't tell you what they think, and don't think what they say.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1341 on: July 07, 2020, 07:40:23 AM »
And here it is the demonstration, which I find quite supporting my motto.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1342 on: July 07, 2020, 07:52:09 AM »
It's more likely that women are misleading you because they fear that they will be judged by you, or worst they could get a kind of collective judgment (all people in the party believing she is slut, all her colleagues ... you get the picture).   
A likely "it will destroy my virtue".

This is why you should'nt take in account, what they say about relationships between men and women, or when a relationship is at stake. 
Simply ignore and shut your ears.

You would like to be empathic, or you would like to conform to her views and be the guy that she is dreaming to meet, BUT the problem is the guy she is describing to you is NOT the guy she will end the night, the week, or the month with.

See the problem?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1343 on: July 07, 2020, 08:04:07 AM »
Come on guys, do you really believe that when you explain to her that you prefer the PDK over the Tiptronic gearbox because you get a bonus of 0.3 seconds running a 0-60, do you really believe that she really hears you?
And that she will run the next day to sell her car to the profit of a PDK gearbox? Because this is the holy grail of how a car should be?
No they just smile at you and think that you are crazy to waste so many $, 
So just imitate women, just smile, when they show you the big excel sheet about "what should be the ideal man I would be interest to meet or to be fucked by". Smile and just think ... about how you could shave 0.3 for the next 0-60 with your sportive car. 

Doesn't make sense?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 03:21:06 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1344 on: July 07, 2020, 08:17:00 AM »
So 
If you push your efforts on :
1/ attractiveness
2/ how to get funny and create an interesting and vivid time for the woman
3/ have a personality that have some hobbies that create some crossings with women (videogame is NOT an hobby for this, having booze every week with your drunken friends is NOT an hobby also),

So you  are more likely to gonna get a second date with a woman you have met on speed dating.
ANd more important with any other women you meet anywhere in the world. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1345 on: July 07, 2020, 08:37:47 AM »
Stop to please to the women accordingly with the rules of your culture and start to be yourself.
That's quite difficult, and hardly more than you think.

Let me explain it.

The culture tells you "to be yourself", but it's only a copy of what the culture pushes you to do so, because you are only copying some different models.

Now if you can substract from the culture the common models and find out what is really efficient (the most difficult part) in the situation, you will start to act by yourself, for yourself. 
Therefore it gives more grip to your life with better results and so you start the virtuous circle to be more enpowered of your VOLONTARY actions. It will come along with some cycles of trials and error but that the soul of life. No one get it right from the first time.   
That's what we call experience.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1346 on: July 07, 2020, 07:12:48 PM »
Pat - dating apps are almost a paradox; the best and worst for men seeking dates.

The number one way to meet women is in daily life, but depending on where you live, that may not be an option now given enforced or voluntary social avoidance. So using apps now locally is not too dissimilar to using them for foreign introductions. Apps are the best tool available for international introductions (over dating sites, agencies, etc.) but with some caveats.

Based on personal experience, I would recommend Tinder in Russia but not Ukraine. Badoo is arguably better but Tinder has increased in usage in the FSU in recent years. Many women share their Instagram username on Tinder. I never follow women on Instagram. I believe they are just seeking attention and/or immature.

I ran an experiment a couple of months ago as I have two SIM cards. Tinder offered free 'passport' membership for a month so set up one account in my local city and another in Moscow.

One of the limitations of Tinder is you're essentially limited to looks. I only posted three images and a very short description taking the "less is more" approach.

Locally, I found 2-3% of women's profiles attractive. I generally don't find women of other ethnicities attractive and there plenty of trannies, prostitutes, etc. I had one match which I didn't pursue and around a dozen 'likes'.

Moscow, different story. I swiped right on maybe 15-20% of profiles, have around 100 'likes' and dozens of matches with very attractive women. Some are drop dead gorgeous. Much younger than local matches too.

So I deleted the local profile. It was just a waste of time. Go East young man!

I haven't started messaging the Muscovites because I can't get in the country and don't want to waste my time with trivial conversation. I am firmly of the view there needs to be physical chemistry for a relationship to work.

But text conversation with strangers is tricky. In my experience women like men with humor but it doesn't work with unknown people in text messages. You have to develop rapport first before introducing humor. It is often misunderstood across different cultures and languages. I have not figured out an effective way to text flirt with Russian-speaking women I have never met before. Your thoughts Pat?

So potentially I have a dating pool lined up in Russia but I can't get in the country! Very annoying! I'm not going to bother with Tinder locally. I think the last three women I dated in Russia were a lawyer, a dentist and a management consultant - all physically attractive/smoking hot, younger than myself and spoke English... just lack of chemistry.

P.S. I do agree that it is a positive attribute to not give a f*ck what women think of you, confidence in yourself and not requiring social validation. Perhaps a way of defining it is a spirit of good-natured conquest.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1347 on: July 08, 2020, 02:22:22 AM »
Pat - dating apps are almost a paradox; the best and worst for men seeking dates.

The number one way to meet women is in daily life, but depending on where you live, that may not be an option now given enforced or voluntary social avoidance. So using apps now locally is not too dissimilar to using them for foreign introductions. Apps are the best tool available for international introductions (over dating sites, agencies, etc.) but with some caveats.

Based on personal experience, I would recommend Tinder in Russia but not Ukraine. Badoo is arguably better but Tinder has increased in usage in the FSU in recent years. Many women share their Instagram username on Tinder. I never follow women on Instagram. I believe they are just seeking attention and/or immature.

I ran an experiment a couple of months ago as I have two SIM cards. Tinder offered free 'passport' membership for a month so set up one account in my local city and another in Moscow.

One of the limitations of Tinder is you're essentially limited to looks. I only posted three images and a very short description taking the "less is more" approach.

Locally, I found 2-3% of women's profiles attractive. I generally don't find women of other ethnicities attractive and there plenty of trannies, prostitutes, etc. I had one match which I didn't pursue and around a dozen 'likes'.

Moscow, different story. I swiped right on maybe 15-20% of profiles, have around 100 'likes' and dozens of matches with very attractive women. Some are drop dead gorgeous. Much younger than local matches too.

So I deleted the local profile. It was just a waste of time. Go East young man!

I haven't started messaging the Muscovites because I can't get in the country and don't want to waste my time with trivial conversation. I am firmly of the view there needs to be physical chemistry for a relationship to work.

But text conversation with strangers is tricky. In my experience women like men with humor but it doesn't work with unknown people in text messages. You have to develop rapport first before introducing humor. It is often misunderstood across different cultures and languages. I have not figured out an effective way to text flirt with Russian-speaking women I have never met before. Your thoughts Pat?

So potentially I have a dating pool lined up in Russia but I can't get in the country! Very annoying! I'm not going to bother with Tinder locally. I think the last three women I dated in Russia were a lawyer, a dentist and a management consultant - all physically attractive/smoking hot, younger than myself and spoke English... just lack of chemistry.

P.S. I do agree that it is a positive attribute to not give a f*ck what women think of you, confidence in yourself and not requiring social validation. Perhaps a way of defining it is a spirit of good-natured conquest.

I haven't been enough specific, my fault.
When I wrote above about Tinder and women not telling you what they think and not thinking what they say,It was related to western european women.

You are perfectly right, dating apps are the best tool available for international introductions (over dating sites, agencies, etc.) .

We have the same experience about Tinder/Badoo when comparing local western countries vs eastern european countries.  No doubt that dating in the eastern european countries is FAR better. Dating life becomes vivid there.
My experience with the locals is even worst than your when we speak about Tinder/Badoo.

You are right, better to not start to talk on Tinder/Badoo while you are not still there. This is something that many men don't understand, and now we are going to see how it is linked with the question you have asked to me. I have not figured out an effective way to text flirt with Russian-speaking women I have never met before. Your thoughts Pat? 
The couple that I own to my admission to the european eastern dating world is a cross cultural couple, she is from Russia he is french. He told me about humour with eastern european women : "better to avoid"

When I had my friendship with a french guy married to an ukrainian women, both owning a marriage agency and living in Ukraine. He told me "expect many crashes to come even during the first meeting when practicing humour".
And my personal experience is not different, and your also RWD123.   
So now what happens to those women? First of all many have come under many disappointments with their own men, but many will not tell you because gossiping about their own privacy with a stranger, and more over a foreigner is not in their minds. So they have some mistrut, coming from the culture, and from their experience.
As a result they don't want to invest themselves in what they consider as just a starting contact; till you can prove that you are worth of more consideration. 

It's not that humour is not on the book when it comes about the qualities that they are waiting from a man. That's quite the opposite. I mean, just scroll hundreds of russian or ukrainian women profiles (not profiles coming from an agency, because it's written by the agency), and you will see that humour is something highly desired.

Additionnaly there is a problem in language, as many don't master english enough to understand elaborate jokes or humour, and what make you laugh is probably not funny for her (I had many crashes with humour, lost many women, and still crashing sometimes with FSU girlfriends, fortunately I didn't loose my value). 
This is the MAIN problem with humour with FSU women.   
The problem is that we spend a LOT of time to chichat and talk in the european countries, it's an art in itself, it's a proof of value (DHV demonstration of high value) , elaborated humour being part of the value of course, and we would like those women to step in OUR process. But no,  for all the reasons I have explained above, that's not, or rarely gonna to happen.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 06:35:43 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1348 on: July 08, 2020, 02:23:45 AM »
To make it simple :
Europeans guys try to use humour to fire up and intensify a CONNECTION, while FSU women are FIRST waiting a connection before stepping in a more personal dynamic, humour could be an intensifier.

It's too much effort for them to uplift themselves to YOUR humour, and as you have demonstrated at this level
of relationship no proved value, they are not gonna to make this effort.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1349 on: July 08, 2020, 06:49:30 AM »
That's my challenge with texts. I can't use humor or body language which is my natural way of flirting.

I just decided to try another Tinder experiment on local women. Changed the order of the photos so that the picture with young female friends is first, and added the following text, "Getting bored with banging airheads. Any women with beauty AND brains out there?" Implicitly passing myself off as a f*ck boy and challenging the women...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1953
Total: 1962

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM