It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Advice for the new members  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Omega82

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Advice for the new members
« on: January 29, 2019, 01:58:45 AM »
I've been to the fsu several times, mainly Russia and Belarus since I really fell for a Belarusian woman I met in 2012.  The first time I went to Russia I met one woman locally in her home town in Irkutsk and I also met another woman in St. Petersburg even though she was from another city.  I was not interested in going to her city so we agreed to meet in St. P.  I paid for her travel expenses and we had a great time.  She is an intelligent woman, was a great guide, we really had a great time.  But I wasn't really interested in her for marriage so we remained just friends.  The next time I returned I did the same with another woman and it was the complete opposite.  I felt she was taking advantage of me for a free vacation.  It was obvious she wasn't interested in me, however she was very quick to take any gifts or anything she could.  Now I had planned on returning to Russia but the political situation isn't the best so I decided not to go unfortunately.  Russia is a great place, but unfortunately now is not the time.  So one woman in particular which I am communicating with understood this.  So she suggested we meet in Antalya.  I quickly saw where this was going.  I've never met this woman before.  First she asked me to bring her a perfume which runs for $100.  Then of course the tickets (she doesn't live in Moscow, lives further east), and then she asked for $200 for taxi and "other small expenses".  Of course I did not agree to any of this.  She tells me that she has a friend in Antalya and of course she requested I get her a separate apartment from wherever I will stay.  I am obviously taking this woman off my list and I will definitely NOT go to Antalya and I will NOT send her any money.  I just want to reiterate to the new members that this is a common scam.  There are many women out there that only seek a free holiday at our expense.  Time and money are valuable commodities.  I only get a certain amount of time off from work each year so I try to use it wisely.  At first what clouded my judgment back in 2016 and 2017 was that my first trip to Russia in 2015 was successful in the sense I met good and sincere women.  Itdid not work for other reasons.  So I expected to find the same in subsequent years.  This woman proposing to meet in Antalya is obviously not interested in me and only in a free holiday.  So newbies beware this is quite common.  And of course if a woman lives in a remote city or perhaps in a country one chooses not to visit for whatever reason then you can either meet a good and honest woman in a different location or the woman can try to take advantage of you. 

I also want to point out how I have come across many women that live for example in Vitebsk Belarus where the average salary is low and yet they are able to afford many vacations.  This is obviously because there is an invisible hand paying for these exotic holidays.  If her daddy isn't rich then it obviously is the sugar daddy.  It is highly difficult for example for a single mother from Vitebsk working at a local bank to be able to afford a trip to the Maldives for example.  So gentlemen beware! 

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Advice for the new members
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 02:35:08 AM »
Long winded but true

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 03:22:32 AM »
There you go - generalising, AGAIN ..

When I saw shots of my RU wife ( soon to be ex-wife) in 5 star hotels in Antalya I assumed as much ..

Turns out it was the last holiday she ever spent with her husband and she decided to divorce him on said trip

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 10:05:07 AM »
Msmob id love to live in your dream world.  Personally I've just walked out and kept walking on a new friend who tried to take me shopping for expensive gear in Kiev.  Also I would say it's a financial decision to sponsor a woman on holiday there's nothing wrong with that professionals can live ok in Belarus in UK but foreign travel can cost a lot due to exchange rate.  My own grandmother brought my grandfather a cup of tea and cake in a cafe and at the same time gave him the proposal look after me don't go with other women I will give you sex every day as Many children as you want good food and a clean house and clothes. That marriage was one of the happiest I witnessed for nearly 70 years.  From what I heard through walls they were true to those words into their 80s.  God bless f s u women and why I was caught out by the realities of British women.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 10:08:14 AM »
I apologise this is written on a phone not a laptop so a few errors

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 12:56:55 PM »
Msmob id love to live in your dream world.

I prefer to make dreams, reality ... 

I realise my experiences do not make a trend', either - but you have to admit - other than say Trench ( some 'validation' ;)   ) you do keep getting 'slapped down' by those in the game A LOT longer than you re your generalsations 

...and before you claim it's 'harder', now ...   waving a western passport and finding a date and a 'jump'  over a long weekend is not 'success'......   chances are those guys make it harder for those who follow ...

Those in long relationships have my utmost respect 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 01:09:15 PM »
MSMOB I'm about to meet a ukranian Megan Fox lookalike on my next visit.  Judging by the 2 spare women you were promoting on this site we're all doing better than we would in the UK. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 02:35:40 PM »
Hmm, Megan Fox ?

I don't know her lineage, but her parents didn't sound FSU ...   

Offline Gator

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 09:19:19 AM »

It is highly difficult for example for a single mother from Vitebsk working at a local bank to be able to afford a trip to the Maldives for example.  So gentlemen beware!

Disagree.  Please let me explain.

A good looking, young woman will not sit home.  She will date FSUM, and some men may have the income to afford a resort holiday.   In other words, the woman is normal, well adjusted.

What is not normal is a woman who says, "All Russian men are bad men, so I wait for my white knight from America."   This is akin to the American/UK man who says, "All the women from my city are bad women, so I search for a wife in the FSU."

It is possible that the photos of a woman's exotic trip may be when she met another Western man with the same intentions as you.  This happens because once these women get on the meet Western men circuit, horny dogs will call her and one thing leads to another. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 09:50:05 AM »

....she requested I get her a separate apartment from wherever I will stay..... 

This is a bad sign. 

If you are spending your limited vacation time and limited savings to pay for a woman to fly to meet you, it is imperative that you feel very, very  good about her.  You have talked for hours with her, so much that you feel compatible, and she feels the same.  More important, both of you are sincerely interested in each other.  You laugh together, you both tell things you would not normally say to a stranger, etc.   This is not at all the same as calling a blind date in your home city.

In other words, a sense of trust and promise has developed.  If you have crossed this threshold, you can address the delicate subject of living arrangements.  If she is into you, she will want to stay with you in the same apartment. You may have to sleep on the couch the first night. 

In my travels, I paid for six  FSUW  to travel a long distance from their city to meet me for the first time.  Five proved to be great dates, so great that one eventually married me.   

Only one bombed.   Guess what, in our conversations I had developed friendly but not warm feelings about this woman.   Also, she had a friend in Kiev to stay with so we never discussed  the delicate subject of shared living arrangements.   Maybe the friend was an ex-boyfriend!!!!!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 01:05:00 PM »
"    ...she requested I get her a separate apartment from wherever I will stay.....

This is a bad sign.  "

as gator says, "a BAD SIGN"

this would imply "bad intentions" on her part, i.e. "you ain't getting any"
so if you're ok with that....

here's how you SHOULD handle it...

you say, "instead of two little rooms/apartments, we could get one bigger more luxurious one"
even one with two bedrooms
normally they will agree... if not, "something's up"
don't know how you can change that bad decision now, but I'd try to change it if I were you, cast it in a positive light (found bigger, better place)
try the approach I suggest, bigger more luxurious vrs 2 smaller, less luxurious, then examine her objections
ask her if it's a trust issue?

I have traveled with MANY, MANY Ukrainian women under the circumstance of NOT having slept with them before I traveled with them
they were all quite young and very beautiful
many of them were employees, personal assistants, one was even a web designer
I relished the nervous tension they displayed
my demeanor was always calm and not in the least suggestive
almost fatherly affection, fed them well, bought them presents, always made them laugh...
so easy to go step by step, take her shopping, buy her some nice clothes including a nice bikini and new shoes/boots
try new bikini at 5 the star hotel pool
she is beaming
after you come back to your suite after the pool
go and take a shower
but leave your new clothes on the bed
after the shower, say, "crap" you forgot your clothes!
and you hold the door open 6 inches and ask her to bring you your clothes
BUT, there's a full size mirror directly behind you that is now reflecting your back side to her FULL VIEW
which she can totally see as she hands you your clothes.....
of course, if you are the bold type, you can say, "crap" you forgot your clothes, AND THEN GO GET THEM!!!!
either way, but doesn't playing this little game sound like a WHOLE LOTTA FUN? ESPECIALLY IF SHE STARTS PLAYING IT BACK TO YOU!!!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 01:28:38 PM by krimster2 »

Offline eich

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 05:23:20 AM »
Omega, sometimes we need to just learn and move on. Start over and not chase so much. Then go slow, dampen your emotions, and take your time with the women you are talking to and listen carefully to what they say and what they don’t say. But most importantly listen to what your instincts are saying to you and trust them. It’s worked for me many times in my experiences with both questionable and unquestionable ladies.  With a little experience, it has become easy for me to spot them almost right away – without the wasting of time traveling and losing money.
Trite but true.
Life is just an empty room.

Offline IvanMNG

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 03:05:02 PM »
"    ...she requested I get her a separate apartment from wherever I will stay.....

This is a bad sign.  "

as gator says, "a BAD SIGN"

this would imply "bad intentions" on her part, i.e. "you ain't getting any"
so if you're ok with that....

here's how you SHOULD handle it...

you say, "instead of two little rooms/apartments, we could get one bigger more luxurious one"
even one with two bedrooms
normally they will agree... if not, "something's up"
don't know how you can change that bad decision now, but I'd try to change it if I were you, cast it in a positive light (found bigger, better place)
try the approach I suggest, bigger more luxurious vrs 2 smaller, less luxurious, then examine her objections
ask her if it's a trust issue?

I have traveled with MANY, MANY Ukrainian women under the circumstance of NOT having slept with them before I traveled with them
they were all quite young and very beautiful
many of them were employees, personal assistants, one was even a web designer
I relished the nervous tension they displayed
my demeanor was always calm and not in the least suggestive
almost fatherly affection, fed them well, bought them presents, always made them laugh...
so easy to go step by step, take her shopping, buy her some nice clothes including a nice bikini and new shoes/boots
try new bikini at 5 the star hotel pool
she is beaming
after you come back to your suite after the pool
go and take a shower
but leave your new clothes on the bed
after the shower, say, "crap" you forgot your clothes!
and you hold the door open 6 inches and ask her to bring you your clothes
BUT, there's a full size mirror directly behind you that is now reflecting your back side to her FULL VIEW
which she can totally see as she hands you your clothes.....
of course, if you are the bold type, you can say, "crap" you forgot your clothes, AND THEN GO GET THEM!!!!
either way, but doesn't playing this little game sound like a WHOLE LOTTA FUN? ESPECIALLY IF SHE STARTS PLAYING IT BACK TO YOU!!!

Or you could simply develop into the desirable man for who she willingly drops her panties instead of coming up with elaborate schemes.

Long-term plan and much more sustainable too.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1979
Total: 1989

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM