It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Odesa Trip - Part 11  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Albert

Odesa Trip - Part 11
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:49:24 PM »
Gal 8.  This is to be the last Gal, that I am to meet for the first time, in Odesa.  She lives a two hour bus ride away.  Early 40s, tall and slender, doctoral degree, late teenage child.

She had been the only  woman who made the initial contact with me, rather than vice versa.  Said she knew she wasn't in city that I specified (Odesa) but that she often came to Odesa and would make the trips if I wished. 

She sent very interesting messages and was highly profecient in English.  In fact she was Univ Prof in English and, as it later was revealed, was highly involved in translation work for other gals that are corresponding with some of you guys.

We had some fantastic conversations that would send many of you guys into shock regarding the inside scoop about these gals,  some of the guys who write and come here, etc.

She was completely open about everything, but stated she was not pessimistic about the other gals or herself in finding someone, despite some of the horror stories, rip offs by the gals, lies from the guys, etc.

She arrived mid morning after I had just spent a torrid three days of sex with another out of town gal.  So I not really up to anything and never tried.   The first night, as I was kissing her goodnight in her separate bed, she said, "Don't you get lonely on your trips."  I was pretty sure what she was suggesting, but I just said, that I was never alone.  She pretty much understood this also, so that was that for then.

The next day we had more highly interesting talks and walks around town.  She complimented me on being a 'gallant man' as I put her on the bus to go back to her city.  I responded that I could be wild and sexy, and she replied,  so can I.

So she returned for two days the following week and we were wild and sexy in about 15 minutes after her arrival.  She asked me if I had affairs when I was married and travelling around.  I said , no.  She said, why on earth not??  I told her of the possibility of large divorce settlements, etc.  She told, what I already knew, that such need for caution did not exist in Ukraine, and hence most men had many affairs.  She said that over 50% of married women that she knew also had affairs.  Said that FSU women and men do not have the hangups about sex that we in USA have.  Just something else to do, like having discussions, etc.

Told me of idiot men that came and bought ladies cars, apartments, etc.  Then they complained that women seemed to 'lose interest' in them shortly after.

Told of one 67 y.o. man who came and said he needed to have sex twice a day.  A 29 y.o. woman went to USA on fiance visa with him and then returned home as she could not keep up with his twice a day routine.  Don't know if this guy is on these boards, but I would like to meet and congratulate him.

Told of other women who came to USA knowing 2 words of English and returned to Ukraine two years later knowing 4 words of English.

She had a fantastic insight into men and women relationships, understood and accepted the viewpoint of men, etc. tried to educate her younger women clients (mostly without success) as to the needs and desires of men, etc.

Said it was stupid for men to spend time to try to learn Ukrainian or Russian when the family unit was going to live in USA.  Women must learn English.

Despite our good sex and wonderful talks, there didn't seem to be any great romantic electricity between us.

I am not thinking about asking her back again for my remaining two weeks in Ukraine.  I am having back the two other ladies who arrive by train.  One of these will have visited me 3 times for total of 9 days and the other 5 times for 15 days.

So my count now is about 155 initial dates (I am not counting the 3 min and 20 min fiascos) with FSU women and intimacy with 41 of them.  I was intimate with 4 women on this trip, but one I have already been with for a couple of years, so she does not add to the total.  For those trying to do percentages, without luck, I have stated elsewhere a 70-80% intimacy rate with these FSU ladies by 3rd date.  But not all of the 155 are around for 3rd date, so can't compute using the the 41 and 155.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1865
Total: 1876

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM