It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My Last WMVM Trip to FSU  (Read 20145 times)

Offline AnastassiaAsh

• Commercial Member
Re: My Last WMVM Trip to FSU
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »
Jooky, why wouldn't you date as Pike though?  ;)

It takes two to tango. Pike 'pokes'  :D ladies who are like him, the same quality people and they are absolutely fine with that. Other ladies just get heartbroken or at least wasted so much time and effort with him. I didn't expect Pike to be older than 50 y.o., he behaves as if he was 17.  :D

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 11:34:52 AM »
Thread started here for sex tourist comments:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=8774.new#new
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jooky

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 11:44:53 AM »
Jooky, why wouldn't you date as Pike though?

I'm not interested in one night stands or sex for the sake of just having fun. I've turned down plenty of opportunities. But, I realize many people are not like me and if Pike is dating like minded women, I don't see what the big fuss is all about.

Mendeleyev posted his tale about his wife's cousin. I think it's a good thing the man involved made his intentions clear. The wife's cousin was offended, but this is a simple case of incompatibility. A different woman would have accepted his offer, maybe giggled at his mention of lingerie. Yet another woman might have made sexual innuendos before the man even thought of it. It's happened to me.

Some people talk about sex extensively before they meet. Some hint at it. Others never talk about it. Some people are promiscuous. Some are not. The goal should be to find someone compatible who shares your moral views, whatever those happen to be.

Offline HiTech

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:29 PM »
Never mind
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:34:56 PM by HiTech »
If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline Gator

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »
Jooky,

You have spent as much time as anyone in Russia without marrying.  So I would appreciate your honest and informed answer to this question:

What would motivate a RW to select Pike for a short sexual encounter when there are plenty of younger RM willing to perform? 

While you may say that the RW just wanted to try something different (and there are such women), my opinion is that most assumed a date with an AM had a higher probability of marriage to a good provider than a date with a RM, i. e., the RW held some hope for marriage.

BTW, your "loser" portrayal of AM is just as lame as saying "RM are bad."

Offline Pike

Elena 2
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 01:25:49 PM »
Elena 2.  47 years old, five feet eight, 135 pounds, short to medium length brown hair, medical doctor, one daughter.

Elena had not been a good correspondent.  She said no internet at her home or work and had to go to I-Café.  So her messages very short and told not too much.  She just kept repeating that all would be fine when we met.  She looked very formal and elegant in her pictures.  Dressed well and had a classy look about her.  Excellent written English.

So we met at 2PM in hotel lobby.  Wow, did she look great . . . like she had just stepped out of a fashion magazine.  Not a true beauty in face, but quite attractive overall.  She was wearing very nice dark blue business type of well tailored pants suit with a lots of trimming re scarlet scarves, matching scarlet ear rings, bracelets, rings, etc.  Said she had just come from getting her hair done.  It looked great, along with tasteful light makeup.

She looked like the type of business woman who would stay at this hotel, so I asked her if she wanted to walk through the very large lobby areas to look around, etc.  She said: yes, very much.   She immediately took my arm and we walked through like a long together couple.

I knew the restaurants here would be very expensive, but I thought what the he!!, she looks the part.  So in we went.  Said she had never been to such a restaurant before and worried the costs were too high.  I said we wouldn’t do it every day, but to order what ever she wanted.  She asked if she could have some wine and I said sure.

Then I got a bit worried when she told me she had a very stressful day concerning some work related matter.  She described it to me in great detail.  I thought this might ruin our time together today, but that didn’t prove to be the case.

She related how physicians were still poorly paid, as I already knew.  So she had retrained herself as an English teacher and got the Cambridge certification.  She now works as doctor for private school (which pays diddly), but she is able to organize private English lessons paid directly by parents.  This has improved her income substantially, but can vary semester to semester depending on how many students with her.  Her spoken English was near perfect, but she still said she wished she had more vocabulary.

After meal, she asked if we could walk to a nearby Apteka so she could get some supplies for the school.  She lived quite distant from here, but knew this pharmacy quite well and said it was one of best stocked in the city.

Then she said, we shall take these supplies to your apartment and then plan the rest of our day.  So she a ‘take charge’ gal.

In my apartment she says she wants to see all pictures on my laptop computer.  So we look and she is quite enthralled at the first house I built in the development.  Inside it was decorated in masculine style, but she said it looked great.  Three more houses are now underway in the development.  She was very interested in pictures of my children and other family members also, and asked many questions.

Then she says, let’s listen to music.  So I sequence a few romantic albums and we lean back on the sofa.  She snugged up as close as possible, and when I kissed on neck she started panting like bloodhound in August.  I thought woah, this could be a dangerous woman.  We proceeded on and then she said, I really want to have sex with you right now, but I am worried.  I said what is the worry?  She said, it is our first date and what will you think of me?  I told her what I thought of her wouldn’t change one way or the other.

Then my doorbell rang.  I went to door and asked who it was.  It was Andy.  I stepped into the hallway and pulled the door mostly closed.  We talked for a few minutes and then I returned to Elena.   She was now stretched out on the sofa.  I said, do you want to sleep.  She said, no . . . come to me.  I knelt beside the sofa and began kissing her.  She immediately started pelvic thrusts.  I am thinking, holy sheeet did she take an aphrodisiac of some sort?

She then repeats idea about sex and should we or not.  I say, OK, you decide while I go take a pee.

When I came back to the living room, she was lying naked on the sofa.  She said, “I decided.”

Afterward she said, thank you very much, you saved me.  I said, saved you from what?  She said, I had such a terrible day and now all is wonderful.  She said, you know I haven’t had sex for so long I would be embarrassed to tell you the time period.  I said, why so long, there are thousands of men her who would want to have sex with you.  She laughed and said, you don’t understand.  Men my age here want to date 20 year old girls and younger.  Why aren’t you with a 20 year old?  I think women that age are a pain in the butt.  What, how do they hurt your butt?  No, it is just a saying . . . meaning they aren’t worth the trouble.

Then she told me about her family.  Her father had been a Soviet champion in his track and field speciality, and participated in an Olympic game.  But he had died at the height of his career and her family shortly lost their privileged position in society.  She still used his last name, rather than her married name, as it helped some.  If he were alive, her life would have been and would be very ‘high.’

The shocker was . . . her daughter is only 5 years old!!  She had not told me that in our e-mails.  And now she must leave at 9 PM in order to catch the last mini bus to her apartment from the end of the metro line.  Her mother is watching the child, but her mother does not like this task.  The mother lives in a separate apartment nearby.  They don’t get along very well.  It would have been a great life with the father, but not now with the mother.

I had previously told all the gals in e-mails, that after first date there would be a two week or so lag time before a second date could occur.  Elena now asks me if there will be a second date.  I say; most certainly.

So Elena seems like a good prospect.  Nice looking, good body, sensual, very smart, excellent English, good manners, would fit in with professional colleagues, etc.  But a 5 year old child . . . . and a disagreeable mother??
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline Pike

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
Pike, you must be getting soft these days.

Usually your disclaimer wards off homosexuals and men who put women on pedestals. Should we take it that you are now welcoming input on your TR from both of those groups, now?  ;D 

- - - - -  -

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I will try to fix up the future statements!!

And to Gator:  You have the wrong city and wrong genders.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 01:45:32 PM by Pike »
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline Makkin

• Opted-Out
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 01:49:56 PM »
Hey Mr. Pike,

I like your adventures and agree with your style. Is cool to read the reality of your adventures and study your style.

Makkin
FUBAR

Offline Misha

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 01:51:21 PM »
my opinion is that most assumed a date with an AM had a higher probability of marriage to a good provider than a date with a RM, i. e., the RW held some hope for marriage.

Gator, we don't always agree, but here I am with you 100%.

Offline Gator

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 02:17:38 PM »

From what I have seen and what I have heard, there are not plenty of younger Russian men willing to perform with average older women.

By younger RM, I meant younger than Pike.  I was briefly engaged to a 42-yo RW.  She was a thoroughbred and had plenty of RM attention.  So much that when I balked at buying her a car, she soon had a Chevrolet.  :cluebat:   One of my wife's friends recently married a RM younger than her, and there is nothing wrong with him.

Why would a Russian man go after an average older woman when there are plenty of younger and prettier women willing to perform?  :)

Interesting.  If Pike is dating average older RW, he should receive a medal (maybe that is why there are no photos  :D).  Most have not fared well from stress, etc. and they look older than AW peers.  Yet, I doubt this is whom Pike is dating.

My guess is that Pike knows how to these women feel good about themselves and enjoy their time with him (and I don't mean by making promises). He must have some sort of charm to him to be able to date so many women and remain friends with quite a few. No?

Bingo!  Charm will usually win over good looks.  Nevertheless, I assert that an AM is in a perceived position of power and ol' hound dawgs can easily use it to take advantage of RW holding hope for marriage, however remote. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008, 02:19:27 PM »

And to Gator:  You have the wrong city and wrong genders.

Fair enough.  It is a BIG country.

Offline Pike

Nata 3
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »
WARNING.  This is a Write Many Visit Many (WMVM) Trip Report.  If this type of visit with FSU ladies repulses you, then do not read further.

WARNING.  This trip report discusses adult relationships.  If you do not think it is appropriate to post such and/or if you do not like to read such, then do not read further.

I know that many men here have little or zero interest in sex and thus don’t like to read about it.  Not wanting to hear or read about something we don’t like is normal.  I don’t like to read about or talk about golf, but rather than complain when someone brings it up in a social context, I just move on to the next group of people.

WARNING: Homosexuals and men who put FSU women on pedestals will be offended by this trip report.  Do not read further.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nata 3.  46 years old, five feet four, 120 pounds, short red-purple hair, accountant, one adult child.

I had not meant to meet with Nata, but I had time free this afternoon before I would go to dinner with Victor, Anna and others.

Nata had been a prickly correspondent, so was never at the top of my list.  But she had said she had good English and could meet any time, so we continued.  However, near the time for my departure from USA she had said in e-mail, “I don’t want to be in a list of fiancees.’  So, I dropped her from my list.  Then after my arrival, she sent msg asking why I didn’t answer.  I said, you didn’t want to be in a list.  She replied asking if we could meet anyway.

She knew where my apt building was, and came directly there where we met outside.   As I had suspected, she actually weighed 15 or so pounds more than the 120 listed.  She had only displayed head shots, which sometimes is a tip-off to such.

I said, let’s get some lunch.  She said, I am not hungry and only have an hour.  I thought WTF.  So I started walking toward the supermarket and she just came along.  She was being abrasive from the beginning.  When we neared the supermarket she said, what are we doing.  I said, I need to buy some items.  So you invited me here to do shopping for you?  No, I can do that myself.  But you know no Russian, so how will you shop.  Just watch me.  As I started putting items in the cart, she continued to criticize all of my purchases.

Then I stopped at a blini quick food place on the way back to the apt.  There are several of these owned by the same company throughout the city.  Free standing small structures on the sidewalks.  Anna had written in Russian for me on a 3 by 5 card: “Large blin with peach sauce and cream cheese.”  I merely handed that to the operator and the process started.  I had these before and they were excellent.  Folded over four times and still would fill up a small plate.

Nata complained about this.  She said this food was not safe to eat.  Who had written the card for me, etc., etc.  I just mostly ignored her while she blabbed on and on.  But she did carry two of the sacks back to my apartment and entered with me.

Then she proceeded to start to criticize men in general, Americans in general, American politics, etc.  Usually I don’t put up with such, but I just decided to eat and let her talk.  Then, unusual for me, I began to argue with her . . . just to have some fun.  I even took positions against her and her ideas that I didn’t even believe . . . to see if I could pee her off enough so that she would leave.

But, she was eating it up.  Then I realized that we were starting to have a fairly good time and even laughing.  A very bad part, however, was that her breath could stop a train.  We said across from each other at the kitchen table and, even at that distance, it made me draw back if I forgot and leaned forward too far.  Probably a lot of rotten teeth in the back that weren’t visible.  Was glad I wouldn’t be kissing her.

I got up and started washing up my plates and our cups, etc.  She then started criticizing how I did this task.  I turned to her and said, either shut up or come do it yourself.  Then I smiled and she started laughing.

Then I started toward living room and she said, where are you going?  I said, to go sit down.  She said, I must go.  I said, OK.  Then she said, well I can stay a little longer.  I said, OK.

So she sat . . . and we talked for about 3 hours!!  I knew there was going to be nothing further with Nata, but we had an interesting conversation.

She had worked as bookkeeper for several small businesses, one of which was involved in bringing in household items from a nearby country for resale.  She saw it was a good business, and got her brother to drive her to this country where they filled up a car and brought it back.  They paid bribes at the border.

Then, the business got even better as one of their cousins obtained a posting as border guard.  So now she and her brother started taking the train across the border, buying a used car, filling it with household items and coming back through the border when the cousin was on duty.  They did this about every two weeks.

The used car would be sold for about double the price they paid if it could be registered, or 50% more if sold unregistered.  For registration, they had to pay another bribe to someone, so that increased the price.  Profits were split with the cousin.  She kept all the money she earned by reselling the household goods which consisted of items for kitchen, bathroom, bed linens, blankets, etc.

I said, surprising you are telling me all of this . . . maybe I am CIA working with your FSB and will report you.  She said, everybody is doing this, including FSB.

Now, it was nearing 6 PM and I told her I had to go to a business meeting.  She said, da da da, I know . . . the next woman on your list.  But she smiled.

I said, shall I walk you out?  She replied, I am a big girl and need no help.  At the door she said, this was a good talk . . . I would like to do it again.  Go figure!!

Offline Pike

Dinner with Victor, et al
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »
WARNING.  This is a Write Many Visit Many (WMVM) Trip Report.  If this type of visit with FSU ladies repulses you, then do not read further.

WARNING.  This trip report discusses adult relationships.  If you do not think it is appropriate to post such and/or if you do not like to read such, then do not read further.

I know that many men here have little or zero interest in sex and thus don’t like to read about it.  Not wanting to hear or read about something we don’t like is normal.  I don’t like to read about or talk about golf, but rather than complain when someone brings it up in a social context, I just move on to the next group of people.

WARNING: Homosexuals and men who put FSU women on pedestals will be offended by this trip report.  Do not read further.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anna came in her car and drove us to the restaurant which was not too far distant.  I had been here before, but got a little bit different treatment this time.  We were ushered into a private back room.  It had a very long rectangular table and was furnished with (supposedly) items from one of the Czar’s palace.  Very elegant and quiet place.

Anna had told me that Victor would be there with his Girl of the Month (GOM).  He was my age, married with two adult children.  The wife accepted this and had boyfriends of her own.  Victor’s good friend, Oleg, would also be there with his GOM.  Anna told me that Victor would pay for everything and would be offended if I offered to pay anything.  RM like to spend money big time . . . if they have it.

We had an excellent meal of 5 courses or so.  The others mostly drank vodka, while Anna and I had wine.  Victor, Oleg, Anna and myself talked about a lot of business subjects.  Victor and Oleg understood most of my English, and Anna filled in where needed.  The GOMs just looked around vacantly. 

Once Anna brought $10,000 in cash with her to the USA and left it with me.  Later, one of their friends came to my city and I gave her this money.    Now, Victor is asking me if I can take an even larger sum of money out of the country for them.  I said, probably not.  I would check on the limits for leaving the country, but I was pretty sure I would need to declare more than $10,000 entering the USA.  I didn’t like this turn of the conversation and when Anna understood this, she spoke in Russian . . . I think to tell Victor to back off.

As I mentioned earlier, the 3 siblings and spouses inherited a large building and 3 businesses.  Victor ran one, Anna and Victor’s wife another, and Victor’s sister and her husband another.  The businesses sold luxury items and was making money hand over foot with the booming economy.  Rich Russian people still distrust banks and the value of the currency and would rather buy ‘things.’  This made the businesses of the 5 thrive, but left them the problem of what to do with the cash since they also distrusted banks and the currency.

They had been on spending sprees and still couldn’t spend it all.  Earlier this year they had bought 3 new 700 series BMWs.  Not sure but I think those go for over 150 K each.  And, they had spent a lot of money renovating the 4 stories of the building.  The ground floor was rented out for shops.  The sister and husband lived on the second floor, Anna on the third floor, and Victor and his wife on fourth floor.  The apartments on each floor contained 6 rooms . . . gigantic compared to the norm.

Anna was fluent in English, Victor fluent in German, and the sister fluent in French.  The grandfather had ‘selected’ all the spouses, and Anna thinks she was ‘selected’ for her English skills.  Anna traveled to UK and USA, Victor traveled to Germany and Austria, and the sister to France and Belgium.  Victor’s son was attending University in Switzerland and his daughter married to a Swedish man and living there.  His wife now in Sweden awaiting arrival of first grandchild.

The two GOM were in their early 20s and true beauties like the featured gals on the match websites.  When things were winding down, I noticed that Victor’s GOM-1, who was sitting next to me, had moved her chair out, turned toward me, and was continually crossing her legs.  I think she forgot who she was with.  She was wearing a dress that just barely covered her twat when she was standing, and now it didn’t cover anything.  She was wearing no panties and was shaved.  The dress was like the orange one the gal wears to the left in the tower pictures in the Elena’s Model advertisement.

So I said to Victor, “You can’t afford to buy this girl any panties?”  He starts laughing; and GOM-1 says, “It not my fault (a favorite phrase with RW) . . . he (jabbing her finger at Victor) won’t let me wear panties.”

Victor says, it is the style now.  He talks in Russian to Oleg; Oleg speaks to his GOM-2 who stands and pulls her dress up to demonstrate.  Victor continues . . . “You let Anna wear panties?”  I look at Anna and am thinking of the crotch less panties I gave her.  She knows what I am thinking and gives me that ‘look’ while shaking her head slightly in the NO signal meaning for me to keep my mouth shut . . . which I do.

Victor tells me his GOM is just a stupid girl.  How so, I ask.  He says she comes to his office and sits at one computer all day exchanging ICQ with stupid American men.  Why are they stupid, I ask.  Because they think she is a virgin girl living at home with her Babushka.

GOM-1 just smirks at him and says to me.  I want to go to California or Florida.  Maybe I can be in cinema.  Maybe.  Do you know Stephen Spielberg?  Not too well.  Can you get his e-mail address?  Probably not.

Now Victor says, “We must go to show you the apartment renovations.”  We drive not too far, and take elevator to 4th floor.  WOW, this looks like a royal palace.  Top of the line furnishings, gold plated faucets in two bathrooms (Victor and wife have separate suites and separate entrances).  Large plasma TVs in most rooms, etc., etc.

Shortly GOM-1 says, “I want dance.”  So Victor turns on the music and both GOMs do their go-go routines.  Then GOM-1 says, “I need pole.”  What . . . I am thinking??  I am quite surprised when Victor gets out a dancing pole.  He and Oleg fasten it into prefabricated slots in the floor and ceiling.  I have never seen such a set-up.

The GOMs take turns with the pole.  Then Victor barks out some words, and the girls slip out of their dresses and continue dancing.

Then Anna comes close to me and says, “We better leave before you get too excited.”  I think she is driving me to my apartment, but she says, “No, you stay with me tonight.  I think in morning I can wear the special panties . . . if you know what that means.”  No, I say, I don’t understand.  She smiles, swings her arm to hit me medium strength and says, “Yes you do.”

We take the elevator down one flight and enter Anna’s apartment.  I have been here a few years back.  Her apartment was renovated similar to Victor’s.  I was quite shocked at the changes and the furnishings that reeked of money.  The family employed two full time middle aged stout gals as cooks and cleaners.  These gals shared a bedroom and bath within Anna’s apartment unit.

In the morning, the cook makes me the blini and syrniki that I asked for.  Anna cannot boil water.  She eats only some cheese and drinks tea.  While  I am eating Anna says to me:
You know I love you, yes.  Yes.
You know I want you to be happy.  Yes, I know.
You know I cannot keep you happy.  Yes, I know.

Now we are ready to leave.  Anna asks me how much money I need and hands me that amount.  And she will send someone with money whenever I need it.  OK.  When we get to my apartment, Anna says, I will want you back in my bed in two weeks, so pace yourself.  OK, I say.

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »
Good to read that people seem to be more perceptive of what Pike has to say.

I am impressed with Elena-2. I figure what does she look like in real with all her tasteful things. The more women like her, the greater life is :)
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Makkin

• Opted-Out
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2008, 12:26:08 AM »

Pike could teach us a few things things if we are ready to learn. His experience alone is evident in his writings and the ability to grasp the truth between the lines is something each reader will have to decide for themselves.

Makkin
FUBAR

Offline Ade

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2008, 01:05:44 AM »

Pike could teach us a few things things if we are ready to learn. His experience alone is evident in his writings and the ability to grasp the truth between the lines is something each reader will have to decide for themselves.

Makkin

Speak for yourself, but I've known how to get laid since I was a teenager. Of course, it's an interesting insight into to the seedier side of the FSU for sure; assuming he's not making it up as he goes along.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 01:07:50 AM by SeriouslyJaded »

Offline Gator

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2008, 07:32:24 AM »

One many not subscribe to Pike's goals and philosophy, yet he is an intelligent man with good insights.  His business consulting skills are manifested in his writing and analysis.

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
For moving
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2008, 10:49:41 AM »
The more Pike’s posts I read, the more I become convinced that he may be a victim of monomania. Monomaniacs are people who are unbalanced on just one subject, or a very limited range of subjects.  On everything else except their own pet and particular delusion they may be completely sane, or even possess a well-developed  intellects.

The subject  which Pike is obsessed with probably is to enlighten the world that women are filthy beings, sluts.

There are two ways to argue  a opinion.
---First way is to simply state it, for example "Ukraine women are either filthy beings or sluts."  This way is rare effective; an opinion expressed  by this method  rare convinces somebody  to believe in its truthfulness. 
---The second  method is to not state your opinion explicitly but let readers themselves to infer that  "Ukraine women are either filthy beings or sluts"  by focusing them on certain aspects  that should  trigger disguise or unpleasant  feelings toward the women.  People tend to believe their own inferences more willingly than those of others.

Pike is using the second method.

I have nothing to brag about and do not seek to do so. I have only mentioned my numbers so that newbies can have a frame of reference when they compare my words to others here who are experts based on having finally held the gal’s hand after a week or so, or became engaged to the first FSU woman they met.

I believe Pike when he says that by revealing his “achievements” in sex-related field he does not brag but wants readers to understand  that his opinion and beliefs may be more valid/ sound /accurate.   His goal is not to cause men’s envy, but to persuade them to accept his convictions.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:56:43 AM by vwrw »
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »
Italy is a nice tourist country or place to have a vacation house but has never been high on the list immigrants desire to go and live in.
Depends on the immigrants, tell that to the dozens who drown each month in the Mediterranean trying to get here on rickety fishing boats or even rubber dinghies ;).

If you mean FSUW, tell that to the tens of thousand (or probably more) of Ukrainian badanti (old people minders), and you'll get a different response. Our government recently had to raise the quota of immigrants acceptable yearly (a theoretical figure, anyway, since most are here illegally) just to satisfy the demand for them (we are an ageing nation ;)).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »
Please note that I did my best to split the topic appropriately - though splitting a 10-page topic is a bit of a challenge to insure the correct flow of thought gets moved correctly. No posts were deleted or edited. If I missed a post that needs to be moved, just send me a PM with the link to the post that needs moving.

The new topic, entited "RM as Marriage Partners?" is in the 'Experienced forum' as it was not a Trip Report.

- Dan

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541464
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3366