It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 469302 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2625 on: April 23, 2019, 02:40:42 PM »
ha.. militsa don’t care..
Trench has done no harm to you or anyone else on this board
yet almost every post of yours is an attack on Trench
what does that say about you
other than that you’re the cowardly type
who likes to pick on victims who don’t fight back
underneath every bully I ever met was an even bigger coward

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2626 on: April 23, 2019, 07:29:49 PM »
ha.. militsa don’t care..
Trench has done no harm to you or anyone else on this board
yet almost every post of yours is an attack on Trench
what does that say about you
other than that you’re the cowardly type
who likes to pick on victims who don’t fight back
underneath every bully I ever met was an even bigger coward
It’s no surprise to see you, the wannabe Casanova, rushing to the rescue.
Trench can speak for himself. I’m sure he could report any post to a moderator if he felt the need to do so and certainly doesn’t need you grandstanding on his behalf.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2627 on: April 23, 2019, 08:20:45 PM »
how dare you besmirch my good name by calling me “Casanova”, that Venetian amateur of little talent...
SLAP! I demand satisfaction!

I slap your ruddy, bloated face, not for Trench’s satisfaction...merde non!!!
but for my own
now I must take my hanky and wipe whatever excretions were oozing from the pores of your pimpled jowls... you wiper of other people’s bottoms...
I sneer in your general direction
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 08:24:02 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Gator

« Reply #2628 on: April 23, 2019, 08:34:05 PM »
Trench can speak for himself. I’m sure he could report any post to a moderator if he felt the need to do so and certainly doesn’t need you grandstanding on his behalf.

Trench does deserve much of the criticism he receives.  However, IMO some of it is too personal, if not borderline bullying.   

Trench through it all repeatedly turns his cheek.  This is an admirable quality.   Krimster, true to his political nature, stands up for the little people striving for a fair opportunity to improve their lot in life.   
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 08:35:52 PM by Gator »

Offline Gator

« Reply #2629 on: April 23, 2019, 08:35:36 PM »
how dare you besmirch my good name by calling me “Casanova”, that Venetian amateur of little talent...
SLAP! I demand satisfaction!

I slap your ruddy, bloated face, not for Trench’s satisfaction...merde non!!!
but for my own
now I must take my hanky and wipe whatever excretions were oozing from the pores of your pimpled jowls... you wiper of other people’s bottoms...
I sneer in your general direction

You forgot to curse him with a pox of genital gangrene. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #2630 on: April 23, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »
I can curse in Russian "mat"
that's some really nasty stuff
hopefully this won't escalate THAT far...
but if it does, I have never once backed down from a fight...
so whoever "comes at me", you best not miss
because I never have
rest assured that after the inevitable, one of my associates will dictate letters of condolences to your family (a small comfort in the unlikely event any of them show signs of concern over your loss)
and another will see that you get a proper Christian burial in a consecrated county landfill

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 08:58:30 PM by krimster2 »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2631 on: April 23, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »
Trench does deserve much of the criticism he receives.  However, IMO some of it is too personal, if not borderline bullying.   

Trench through it all repeatedly turns his cheek.  This is an admirable quality.   Krimster, true to his political nature, stands up for the little people striving for a fair opportunity to improve their lot in life.   
Like I said, Trench can speak up for himself. If he feels he is being bullied he has the RTM option.
The other side of the coin is that his opinions need to be called out for what they are. That’s not bullying. It’s merely stating the obvious and of course it gets somewhat personal. After all, these are perspectives and opinions of deep personal import.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2632 on: April 23, 2019, 09:08:04 PM »
I can curse in Russian "mat"
that's some really nasty stuff
hopefully this won't escalate THAT far...
but if it does, I have never once backed down from a fight...
so whoever "comes at me", you best not miss
because I never have
rest assured that after the inevitable, one of my associates will dictate letters of condolences to your family (a small comfort in the unlikely event any of them show signs of concern over your loss)
and another will see that you get a proper Christian burial in a consecrated county landfill
You’re just a two bit nonce.
Push comes to shove the only sight of you will be your arse wobbling in the distance as you make yourself scarce as quick as you can.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2633 on: April 23, 2019, 09:31:57 PM »

Gator,

You are just wrong.

Trench, when 'advising' a newbie (then countered with facts -which demonstrate cluelessness ) turns quite revengeful and nasty...((

He then claims any sick 'riposte' was a 'joke'...

I have seen him defended by other members until he manages to alienate them, too

Trench, is a danger to himself, any lady he might date and his 'advice' / opinion of ladies is normally risible..

Until he has a character upgrade, he will keep failing and blame the lasses.

Offline JayH

« Reply #2634 on: April 23, 2019, 11:33:04 PM »

Gator,

You are just wrong.

Trench, when 'advising' a newbie (then countered with facts -which demonstrate cluelessness ) turns quite revengeful and nasty...((

He then claims any sick 'riposte' was a 'joke'...

I have seen him defended by other members until he manages to alienate them, too

Trench, is a danger to himself, any lady he might date and his 'advice' / opinion of ladies is normally risible..

Gator & others -- you will see that John Gaunt & I  have nothing nice to say or think of Moby -- but along with many many others here we all are in agreement on Trenchcoat.

As for K taking on the defence of the little man-- that is about as arse up as your support of DJT -- it is Trench that seeks to exploit and  bully a "poor as a church mouse" fsu  girl as he "rescues" her from the hovel she is living in.
His attitude is obnoxious -- and has been from day one. He is - as i stated long ago-- a social misfit and quite unfit to be inflicting himself on anyone --let alone someone who may not realise soon enough what he is.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:02:51 AM by AnonMod »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #2635 on: April 23, 2019, 11:44:15 PM »

Gator & others -- you will see that John Gaunt & I  have nothing nice to say or think of Moby -- but along with many many others here we all are in agreement on Trenchcoat.

..and that is some sort of 'validation' ?

You two are worse than Trench when busted ... 

Online krimster2

« Reply #2636 on: April 24, 2019, 12:34:35 AM »
"a social misfit and quite unfit to be inflicting himself on anyone --let alone someone who may not realise soon enough what he is."

I can only assume that you were gazing forlornly at the image in the mirror, when you slurred these words and typed them here
despite this I think this self-description of yours is fairly accurate, bravo

Trench has done harm to no one
so leave him alone

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 06:02:58 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2637 on: April 24, 2019, 01:09:23 AM »
That's not so bad idea. Because the girl makes her this money. And because of that they want to have the best bang for the same buck, you know them, they can spend hours, days, weeks, months (i saw my ex wife doing this) to chase the branded throuser they want and they come along the shop every week to watch the tag and they ask the saleswoman to know when the discount will be available, want o know about the stock and.... bla bla bla.
Of course if you buy it yourself that's a different story she don't own this money so she basically don't care except if of course you are established as a family, therefore if it's money family so the story is  different.

I think that you have to give a monthly  allowance to the lady when you are commited, as wages in FSU are generally very low. In this case when you have to spend extra money (over her money) you have to keep the control minimum 90% of time. I was regulary showing to my ex wife the amount of taxes needed to be paid, different bills. Also when she asks something you don't want, say no or no i don't like.

Or even if you like it say no to keep off the spending ;D

The Kherson girl I was with had this outlook of do you like something she puts on and if so I was the one buying. So she seemed to think she had my agreement to pay the cost. It had been ventured at one point the allowance thing you mention. Apparently her friend was getting a regular amount from her man. No way I was doing that of giving a girl money like he was while separate from the girl in the UK. For me such a situation is only for when living together permanently, otherwise it's a case of having MUG stamped on one's forehead. Anyway, she too seemed devoid of any idea of taxes and expenses. That and earning so little may impact why some girls may become somewhat difficult as they have little clue about stuff.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2638 on: April 24, 2019, 01:19:27 AM »
In FSU to get their results women have to be more upfront. In the west the mindset is quite the same minus statiscally the women who are economically well off (and even among this group you have some wolves). At the end the difference is that western women don't have to be dog eat dog, the courts do it on their behalf. And guess what the court is almost exclusively composed of women. What a coďncidence.

True, I think those on low pay which is a lot of UW don't get much stuff at all so the only way is for them to be transactional. Some girls wait until they are married, etc, other girls constantly stuff it up by breaking the rules and asking a guy too early in a relationship as they either have been staved of stuff for a long time and/or are constantly attracted to stuff. I think anyone when staved of their wants for a long time can build up a release when they finally have a means before them to acquire all that they want. Still a bad idea to not manage it very directly and firmly from the outset I think having had that experience, just doing it to be nice doesn't do the relationship any good in my opinion.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #2639 on: April 24, 2019, 02:50:02 AM »
I think your girl is the exception here Steve. There aren't that many women in Ukraine that earn more then men (I mean the decent ones).

They just keep on coming from Trench ..

I've dated a UA lass in finance, a journalist and a woman running catering biz' that earnt better than most guys

YOU are the exception  - as usual - with your VERY limited experience of fails and yet here you are BSing as if you know..

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:34:29 PM by msmob »

Offline Gator

« Reply #2640 on: April 24, 2019, 06:21:12 AM »

Gator,

You are just wrong.

Missed that in one of my prolonged hiatuses (hiati?) from RWD.  If so, I am sure the veterans did not let it pass.

Trench, is a danger to himself, any lady he might date.....

Danger?  Or a waste of his time and his limited pence? 

The effort Trench devotes to discussing the venture suggests Trench is serious about finding a FSUW wife, albeit an effort made difficult by his limitations.  Being a libertarian in my political heart, I believe in FREE WILL.  Trench has the right to act at his  own discretion in pursuit of his dream. 

He needs help, and of course to be corrected when he is writes something wrong as otherwise it could misguide the lurking newbie.     

His choice.  Who is to say he will never succeed!?  Surely given all the wise advice from RWD, he is learning something and thereby progressing.   

Sometimes fantasies come true.  Look at me. 

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2641 on: April 24, 2019, 07:32:02 AM »
..and that is some sort of 'validation' ?

You two are worse than Trench when busted ...
Oh, the irony here. You could give Trench lessons in posting unadulterated crap.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2642 on: April 24, 2019, 07:55:01 AM »

As for K taking on the defence of the little man-- that is about as arse up as your support of DJT -- it is Trench that seeks to exploit and  bully a "poor as a church mouse" fsu  girl as he "rescues" her from the hovel she is living in.
His attitude is obnoxious -- and has been from day one. He is - as i stated long ago-- a social misfit and quite unfit to be inflicting himself on anyone --let alone someone who may not realise soon enough what he is.

I've watched this thread from the 1st page and haven't commented because I have neither the time or inclination to care. There have been literally 1000's of TC's that have graced this forum with the same mindset. I recall you were one years ago, so was I. Some learn, some don't. All you or any other poster's can do is try to provide those folks with good information and let them absorb it or not. Some folks are just destined to have their collective asses handed to them. You're not the savior of FSUW. They can save themselves from Trench as I'm sure many already have.

Dispensing advice with a sledgehammer and degradation will have little to no results. Trench does have his head stuck in his butt and he is the only one to remove it. If he is of a mind to pull it off, he will. With or without your sage advice and his paltry earnings. If he's hell bent and dating and marrying an FSW he will. Maybe offer him advice on finding the right one "for him" rather than constantly pummeling his ass. There is a butt for every bucket and you catch more flies with honey

Online krimster2

« Reply #2643 on: April 24, 2019, 08:20:14 AM »
“Push comes to shove the only sight of you will be your arse wobbling in the distance as you make yourself scarce as quick as you can. “

that’s supposed to be intimidating? maybe so if I was 8 or 9 yr old...

Offline JayH

« Reply #2644 on: April 24, 2019, 08:36:10 AM »
I've watched this thread from the 1st page and haven't commented because I have neither the time or inclination to care. There have been literally 1000's of TC's that have graced this forum with the same mindset. I recall you were one years ago, so was I. Some learn, some don't. All you or any other poster's can do is try to provide those folks with good information and let them absorb it or not. Some folks are just destined to have their collective asses handed to them. You're not the savior of FSUW. They can save themselves from Trench as I'm sure many already have.

Dispensing advice with a sledgehammer and degradation will have little to no results. Trench does have his head stuck in his butt and he is the only one to remove it. If he is of a mind to pull it off, he will. With or without your sage advice and his paltry earnings. If he's hell bent and dating and marrying an FSW he will. Maybe offer him advice on finding the right one "for him" rather than constantly pummeling his ass. There is a butt for every bucket and you catch more flies with honey

I highlighted  a point I want to make --your recollection is flawed  --  to say something I kept basically saying -- I was years and years into my situation before I ever went near any forum in any way related . I was told by some people (I still rate as first class morons) -that I had never been in Ukraine ( one in particular who had definitely never been there and others not in many years).
The actual fact is I only found the forums when I was researching a US visa situation for a Ukrainian girl who was a friend of my girl -- and she was being given a lot of BS by a US guy --that was info I was seeking and I started reading from there. It was interesting to read the many stories and of others experiences.
Fact is -- I knew far more back then about the pitfalls than most of the luminaries handing out "advice" and i was very current .All a fwiw

As for Trench--he has been the recipient of a lot of decent advice --yet --he has learnt near enough nothing  and clings to his own absurd -- often obnoxious offensive ideas born from idiotic ideas of Roosh and the DK's of this world and more recently run after Krim's salacious aspirations of 25 years  ago like a dog in heat --just pathetic.

He is given good info --then regurgitates in an arse about way of looking at it .Throw in his repetition across a hundred threads that get diverted as a result -- and yeah - it is a pia !

You think the advice is harsh? Many posters have shown incredible patience --only to eventually come to the same conclusion. Being nice to him is not helping him -- his own stupid arrogance is his problem --basically he is just plain dumb-incapable of understanding .

I suggested long ago--that he should only be able to post in his own thread -- and stop polluting every thread across the board .
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:42:53 AM by JayH »
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #2645 on: April 24, 2019, 08:51:22 AM »
“salacious”?

who are you to tell another what is an “ undue or inappropriate interest in sexual matters.”
unless you’re a PRUDE, “a person who is easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.

I’m NOT a prude, I actually like sex and nekkid wimmin, if you view it disfavorably
that’s your issue

"aspirations?"  

you mean achievements , all documented, unlike ANYTHING scribbled here by you
maybe the doubters you mentioned were on to something....
I certainly think so, in fact I'm pretty certain of it

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 09:09:49 AM by krimster2 »

Offline JayH

« Reply #2646 on: April 24, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »
 :sad: :trainwreck: :wallbash: :cluebat: :deadhorse:

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2647 on: April 24, 2019, 09:04:45 AM »
I highlighted  a point I want to make --your recollection is flawed  --  to say something I kept basically saying -- I was years and years into my situation before I ever went near any forum in any way related . I was told by some people (I still rate as first class morons) -that I had never been in Ukraine ( one in particular who had definitely never been there and others not in many years).
The actual fact is I only found the forums when I was researching a US visa situation for a Ukrainian girl who was a friend of my girl -- and she was being given a lot of BS by a US guy --that was info I was seeking and I started reading from there. It was interesting to read the many stories and of others experiences.
Fact is -- I knew far more back then about the pitfalls than most of the luminaries handing out "advice" and i was very current .All a fwiw

That's not the way I remember it but to each their own.

As for Trench--he has been the recipient of a lot of decent advice --yet --he has learnt near enough nothing  and clings to his own absurd -- often obnoxious offensive ideas born from idiotic ideas of Roosh and the DK's of this world and more recently run after Krim's salacious aspirations of 25 years  ago like a dog in heat --just pathetic.

He is given good info --then regurgitates in an arse about way of looking at it .Throw in his repetition across a hundred threads that get diverted as a result -- and yeah - it is a pia !

You think the advice is harsh? Many posters have shown incredible patience --only to eventually come to the same conclusion. Being nice to him is not helping him -- his own stupid arrogance is his problem --basically he is just plain dumb-incapable of understanding .

I suggested long ago--that he should only be able to post in his own thread -- and stop polluting every thread across the board .

Then back away. You've obviously helped him all you can. What good does it do to beat a dead horse?  :deadhorse: He has his own ideas no matter how sickening or stupid they may sound to you, they are his just as your's are yours. Spewing what a moron he is post after post accomplishes nothing. This thread would have died 90 pages ago if you lot didn't have such an appetite to dish out abuse

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2648 on: April 24, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »
In FSU to get their results women have to be more upfront. In the west the mindset is quite the same minus statiscally the women who are economically well off (and even among this group you have some wolves). At the end the difference is that western women don't have to be dog eat dog, the courts do it on their behalf. And guess what the court is almost exclusively composed of women. What a coďncidence.

I disagree with this vehemently.  The vast majority of UW marry men who don't have large sums of money, and money is typically not the first consideration in marrying a man.  Just as in the West.

The courts in my country are still majority male dominated, although it's getting close to 50/50.  The federal courts are about 90% male.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #2649 on: April 24, 2019, 11:42:41 AM »
The above posts are both amusing and depressing, primarily for your views on buying UW for $100 or more.  Would you give a WW $1000 on a first date, ask her to go spend it, and come back for more when she is done?  What would you think of that woman, and what normal woman would accept that offer?  Why do you assume normal UW are any different?  You find what you seek, and then impose your degenerate and degrading views on Ukrainian society as a whole.  I'd say it's disgusting, but frankly, your actions/beliefs about Ukraine are just sad.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:59:56 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400
Most Online Ever: 12701