It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: LADAdate anyone?  (Read 15124 times)

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
LADAdate anyone?
« on: April 09, 2020, 09:38:46 PM »
Hi there fellow bride seekers!
Long time I've been away but still interested in finding a beautiful, decent ukranian woman for marriage.
Just about 6 months ago I was looking for a new marriage agency in ukraine and found this one
Ladadate.com . First I looked for reviews of the site and found some good references in a couple of sites, but
I don't know if they could be shills.
Site jabber, I think, hsa many bad reviews about it but they assure that it is not a scam agency.
At first I didn't get too much spam mail but after using it for a while, favoriting some models and  sending out winks
and stuff, my inbox started to get filled up. Not so much as in your usual scam website but I did receive a decent
amount of mails from the very girls I showed interest for.
You may immediately come to a conclusion about it but at least I don't see an exaggerated amount of emails coming in,
the prices seem reasonable and they even offer you the option of BUYING the direct contact information of the lady
after completing certain amount of communications with the lady.
Still, there is the possibility of her not wanting to correspond to you via direct email and pull you back
into the website if her english level is low.
Perhaps someone here has a review or opinion I could use.
TBH I did buy some credits in the beginning to get access to some videos of ladies who I found very compelling
and the price of viewing each video is about $6 each.  :popcorn:
I did find the videos to be of good quality and found value in them as I was able to
corroborate how the lady actually looks like, as many of the photos on many of these sites are photoshopped or airbrushed.
One of the ladies I liked who is 33, actually seems like that age when viewed in the video but when looking at her profile
pictures you would think she's just 27 or 28, so it's worth the investment I believe.

Well, that's about it for now. Tell me what you think!
Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: LADAdate anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 09:46:20 PM »

If a woman really likes you, she'd want to communicate with you away from the agency to save your money and keep you away from the other girls.

Does the current events worry you? Kind of a bad time to look for an international relationship considering all the travel bans.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 10:25:11 PM »
If a woman really likes you, she'd want to communicate with you away from the agency to save your money and keep you away from the other girls.

Does the current events worry you? Kind of a bad time to look for an international relationship considering all the travel bans.

Haha Kind of!
You're right. The thing is I'm usually too busy with work when things are normal not like now with a worldwide quarintine going on
so I think this was a good moment for me to look into it further.
I have a small business but just recently started another one and it's been hectic. Not to mention I've had several
unscrupulous people working with me and had to fire them and start operations all over again.
Anyway, I'm hoping this current state of panic and emergency doesn't last long so I could perhaps find 2 or 3 good options
in ukraine before I even consider going all the way there.  I would call it  my field work.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 10:42:24 AM »
Haha Kind of!

Anyway, I'm hoping this current state of panic and emergency doesn't last long so I could perhaps find 2 or 3 good options
in ukraine before I even consider going all the way there.  I would call it  my field work.

There is no time like the present, a thousand unforeseen circumstances may interrupt
you at a future time. If the corona zombie apocalypse doesn't kill us all then there
will surely be a pretty and interesting girl worth pursuing somewhere in this world.
Why not start looking for her today?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 10:53:12 AM »
I'm usually too busy with work when things are normal not like now with a worldwide quarintine going on
so I think this was a good moment for me to look into it further.

You can build a solid friendship with a woman through phone, skype and other apps on the phone. Make sure she enjoys communicating with you before deciding to meet with her. I usually don't recommend a neutral place to meet on a first visit but you may consider it if it's the only place that doesn't ban or quarantines the citizens of both your nations. Pick a play where you both don't have to wait for visa approval. Buy your tickets right before you go. Travel rules can change quickly
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 02:37:12 PM »
There is no time like the present, a thousand unforeseen circumstances may interrupt
you at a future time. If the corona zombie apocalypse doesn't kill us all then there
will surely be a pretty and interesting girl worth pursuing somewhere in this world.
Why not start looking for her today?

Very true tall bill! Can't dwell on the future too much, even more so now that things turned out
so ugly. Right now I live in the United states , I was fed up with girls from my own country to tell
you turth, and girls here are much finer, haven't scouted all my options thoroughly here tbh, so I'm not
discarding this option either, like you say, but for some reason I have more faith in finding a traditional
value partner all the way there in FSU. 

You can build a solid friendship with a woman through phone, skype and other apps on the phone.
Make sure she enjoys communicating with you before deciding to meet with her. I usually don't
recommend a neutral place to meet on a first visit but you may consider it if it's the only place
that doesn't ban or quarantines the citizens of both your nations. Pick a play where you both don't
have to wait for visa approval. Buy your tickets right before you go. Travel rules can change quickly

Yeah, I believe that too, if there isn't a definitive chemistry I guess it's not worth to go see just
her. Unless you have other options in hand when you get there. I was thinking Ukraine Singles,
i thinks its affiliated to afa, which manages tours to several cities and gathers dozens of beautiful
, young and single ladies for Socials and Parties for eligible bachelors.

One of the chicks from Kiev I'm corresponding with now says she likes Japan and would like to go
there for the first time. She was even suggesting she wanted to go with me! Yes, I know what you
are thinking... She wants me to pay for her airfare and accomodations but no. She says she has
an incredible job and she can pay her way. Well, if that be the case then I could plan something.
The best idea would be to share travel costs like accomodations, taxis/ubers, food expenses etc.

The only danger I see is if she is one of those girls who like to take advantage of guys and
want to string you along. First they can tell you everything is all right, that they earn good money
or have their savings and that they can even pay for you. So you get confident. After that they either tell
you they will pay back the money later or make up some
lame excuse like their paycheck had no funds. It has happpend to me before, and it doesn't even
have to be an FSU woman to get you scammed believe me! Fortunately it wasn't a lot of money but
I saw through the scheme or this type of scam. Believe me, they can get pretty creative!!

Back in guatemala I was scammed by 2 or 3 crazy byotchs who were mostly interested in money,
liked me to invite them to expensive dinners or restaurants and one even asked me to lend her
some money, which obviously never came back! I think I'm starting to understand some things as
female nature and not just "ukranian scammer" or "russian schemes". You can find this sort of
things everywhere in the world! So no need to throw so much heat to FSU women or russians in
particular.

K, I'll be posting updates with my experience on this agency here and if I find anything suspicious.

Cheers bros!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:32:23 PM by iloveukrayinkas »

Offline SteveInBoston

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »
Hi.

I took a look and my first impression is...run away.  Run Forest, Run. 

Right now, at 3 AM Ukraine time, there are 16 pages of women online and available for chat.  That's 240 women available for you to spend your credits on. 

I also took a look at some of the profiles.  A 21 year old interested in a man from age 30-70?  A 28 year old looking for the same age range?  Oh, and a more reasonable range of 25-60 year old man for a hot 25 year old in Kiev...oh brother.

I would suggest saving your money and use fdate or dmnotify and get real contacts.  Chat now and line up potential visits this summer, or as some here have suggested, wait until you're 2 weeks to 4 weeks from travelling and then line up some meetings.

There are many trip reports here from those who have successfully found their partners - take a look and maybe one or two will resonate with you.

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 04:39:08 PM »
Very true tall bill! Can't dwell on the future too much, even more so now that things turned out
so ugly. Right now I live in the United states , I was fed up with girls from my own country to tell
you turth, and girls here are much finer, haven't scouted all my options thoroughly here tbh, so I'm not
discarding this option either, like you say, but for some reason I have more faith in finding a traditional
value partner all the way there in FSU. 

Yeah, I believe that too, if there isn't a definitive chemistry I guess it's not worth to go see just
her. Unless you have other options in hand when you get there. I was thinking Ukraine Singles,
i thinks its affiliated to afa, which manages tours to several cities and gathers dozens of beautiful
, young and single ladies for Socials and Parties for eligible bachelors.

One of the chicks from Kiev I'm corresponding with now says she likes Japan and would like to go
there for the first time. She was even suggesting she wanted to go with me! Yes, I know what you
are thinking... She wants me to pay for her airfare and accomodations but no. She says she has
an incredible job and she can pay her way. Well, if that be the case then I could plan something.
The best idea would be to share travel costs like accomodations, taxis/ubers, food expenses etc.

The only danger I see is if she is one of those girls who like to take advantage of guys and
want to string you along. First they can tell you everything is all right, that they earn good money
or have their savings and that they can even pay for you. So you get confident. After that they either tell
you they will pay back the money later or make up some
lame excuse like their paycheck had no funds. It has happpend to me before, and it doesn't even
have to be an FSU woman to get you scammed believe me! Fortunately it wasn't a lot of money but
I saw through the scheme or this type of scam. Believe me, they can get pretty creative!!

Back in guatemala I was scammed by 2 or 3 crazy byotchs who were mostly interested in money,
liked me to invite them to expensive dinners or restaurants and one even asked me to lend her
some money, which obviously never came back! I think I'm starting to understand some things as
female nature and not just "ukranian scammer" or "russian schemes". You can find this sort of
things everywhere in the world! So no need to throw so much heat to FSU women or russians in
particular.

K, I'll be posting updates with my experience on this agency here and if I find anything suspicious.

Cheers bros!

You really gotta change your attitude. You don't sound very serious...…. more happy-go-lucky!!
You don't sound very realistic in your expectations or what your 're looking for based on what you've
written here. You have been scammed before, hopefully won't happen again or will it ???
Don't look in the mirror, I would hate for you to see an 'L' on forehead!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Davo

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 11:01:20 AM »
I joined Ladadate when you first posted, but didn’t pay for credits. My impression is it’s like every other PPL site. I’m getting unsolicited messages from young women who are stunningly attractive and have no business with an older guy in his 40’s like me.....Most look like prodaters / employed agency girls. It’s almost a guarantee that the messages aren’t being written by the women in the profiles.

If you see women like those on Lada, I’d avoid the site like the plague (pic below). Listen to Steve’s advice.... Fdating and DM is where it’s at to meet genuine women if you’re realistic. I’d try fdating first (watch for scammers who contact you first and want to go straight to email) and let us know how you find it.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:08:57 AM by Davo »

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 08:42:34 PM »
Hi.

I took a look and my first impression is...run away.  Run Forest, Run. 

Right now, at 3 AM Ukraine time, there are 16 pages of women online and available for chat.  That's 240 women available for you to spend your credits on. 

I also took a look at some of the profiles.  A 21 year old interested in a man from age 30-70?  A 28 year old looking for the same age range?  Oh, and a more reasonable range of 25-60 year old man for a hot 25 year old in Kiev...oh brother.

You are right! I noticed something strange with there being dozens of girls to chat with a couple of times,
the only difference with the big name agencies out there is that this one doesn't put it so much IN YOUR FACE
like those little chat requests coming in every second on the bottom of your page, it's a little more low profile
in that sense as you have to willfully click on the chat button at the top of the page to see them!

I also remember noticing something strange with the age ranges in which the girls are interested in, but perhaps
I got too distracted by the beautiful pictures and other things on the profiles. Most of the girls there are looking
for men from 35- 65, althoguh ive seen some even putting there up to 80!!!
The most realistic girl I found put there up to 55 yrs old, and I have to add she wasn't even one of the guns
there!(when actually the most discriminative should be the BIG GUNS)
So I guess that unless they have age range predefined when they open the profile, then you are right.
What I was imagining before with this deal is that they are open to older men as they know they
have more money and resources.

I mean there could be some there who may be legit, but if I find them online all the time and they respond to my
messages immediately then probably they're doing it as a job or have some sort of scheme going on, like the big
sites as well.
 :deadhorse:
Thanks for pointing that out Steven, none of the previous members who commented
had even suspected any of this stuff so Ill be cautious!

If you see women like those on Lada, I’d avoid the site like the plague (pic below). Listen to Steve’s advice.... Fdating and DM is where it’s at to meet genuine women if you’re realistic. I’d try fdating first (watch for scammers who contact you first and want to go straight to email) and let us know how you find it.

Attach picture again buddy, it didn't show anything.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 09:03:07 PM »
Attach picture again buddy, it didn't show anything.

I see Davo's photo fine. If you weren't logged on when reading his post, you won't be able to see it. Now that you're logged on, read his post again. If you can't see the photo, use a different browser. If you can't see the photo, I'll describe it. The photo has 4 smoking hot women with big knockers.

It's best to avoid the pay to play sites. The system is designed to milk your money. You're also probably trading intimate chats with Ivan, the employee of the month.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2020, 12:40:39 AM »
I joined Ladadate when you first posted, but didn’t pay for credits. My impression is it’s like every other PPL site. I’m getting unsolicited messages from young women who are stunningly attractive and have no business with an older guy in his 40’s like me.....Most look like prodaters / employed agency girls. It’s almost a guarantee that the messages aren’t being written by the women in the profiles.

Well, if you consider yourself a "no business with an older guy" just because you are in your 40's then you are selling yourself
short man! Look, I don't know you, perhaps you are already married and are not interested in dating or meeting young women
b/c you are already out of the market but single guy's in their 40's can still pull a girl in their 20's. I personally know a couple
and I'm sure there are many more.  :crackwhip:
Many women even say they are interested in older men, not just because of money, get that out of your head already!
OFC if you are totally naive, don't have any personality and all you have to show for yourself is your money, cars and a nice house,
and readily give women all these gifts then you should be on the lookout.

I listen to this guy Matt Cross in youtube , who has his channel about relationships and dating, and he says that many people
agree that men from 35 to 45 are on their prime. If you look at George Clooney, he was never considered Sex Symbol until
he reached his mid 40's and so on. And Matt also has students in their 40's and 50's who are still pulling young, hot
girls with the right attitude or mindset. So it all depends on you!
I remember when I was just 25 yrs old I joined a ukranian marriage agency but I didn't even have a stable job, nor
savings, now I'm 37 and have a very different outlook and possibilities compared to back then. Perhaps I had better looks
but what good are just looks if you can't even get on a plane to meet them?  :cluebat:

It's 10:17 AM in Ukr, I found 1 page full and another 1 half full of women online available to chat. That's about 42 women
out of  659 total profiles, roughly 6%. Totally the opposite situation of what you encountered or are trying to portray. So
I don't know how accurate is your info. Still, I'll keep researching.  :popcorn:

I'm gone!

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2020, 03:36:47 AM »
Here's yet another example of a poster asking for advice and then spurning it ...( reply to Davo )   :deadhorse:

Sure, 'pull' away with your half you age gals...   

Some of us are a tad more realistic re long term relationships ..

Nearly 18 years ago, v early 40's I got letters from '20' somethings ... they went in the round file ...  There are those that have made successful marriages from such differences - they are the outliers

« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:52:26 AM by msmob »

Offline Davo

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2020, 04:04:40 AM »
I just read some of your older posts from 2013 and see you’re not a beginner regarding PPL sites, so I don’t have to spell out the pitfalls. I would say you’ve probably done quite a lot of research already.

As far as short selling myself, I know that it’s easier to date younger fsu women and after my divorced I didn’t have any issues meeting younger attractive local women. I spent 6 months with a wonderful 28 year old when I was 39. Now my daughter’s in her 20’s would disown me if I brought a woman home that was closer to her age than mine 😉.

The reason I said they had no business with me is because my profile didn’t deserve any interest, even from older women and definitely not women like in the pic I posted. I painted a very unattractive picture of myself.....Secondly during my time in Russia, being on Russian / Ukrainian face book groups and chatting with Russian friends of both sexes, it’s obvious women like that have no problems meeting successful local men their own age and are in high demand. They don’t need to date online.

I helped another guy out recently by joining a PPL site he was on and used the same tactics re:-posting a bad profile with the same result.... With the help of a bored Russian mate in isolation in Ufa, we found a handful of the women who messaged on the PPL site on VK and they were married or in relationships. I suspect many women on PPL sites are and they bring in a tidy amount of $$$  to supplement their family income.

I’m not saying that you’re specifically chasing these unrealistic women, because I’ve found a few women on the site that on face value look like a reasonable prospect, but I wouldn’t waste my time or money working out if they are when there’s better sites that cost nothing and lots of guys have had far more success with. 

I’d still check out one of the best .... fdating, because it has one of the biggest memberships of genuine FSU women who are looking for foreign husbands and because it’s free, you don’t have to worry about the women being employees and is a good gauge to compare your experiences on PPL sites with.

Keep the updates coming, because it’s been boring AF here lately with no new guys joining to  share their journey 😁
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:32:17 PM by Davo »

Offline Davo

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 04:49:17 AM »

Some of us are a tad more realistic re long term relationships ..

Nearly 18 years ago, v early 40's I got letter from '20' somethings ... they went in the round file ...  There are those that have made successful marriages from such differences - they are the outliers

Moby, I’ve throughly enjoyed the company of the older FSU women I’ve spent time with (38-43) and although things are getting back on track with K, if it doesn’t work out during my next trip, I won’t be dating under 40 in the future.....I’ve been through divorce once and don’t want to experience that again.  I want my next marriage to have the best chance of success and I can’t see that happening with a woman in her 20’s. There’s far too many stories of relationships going south due to big age gaps .... no offence to members who have successfully pulled it off here.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:34:05 PM by Davo »

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 04:54:25 AM »
Moby, I’ve throughly enjoyed my time with the older FSU women I’ve spent time with (38-43) and although things are getting back on track with K, if it doesn’t work out during my next trip, I won’t be dating under 40. I’ve been through divorce once, I want my next marriage to have the best chance of success and I can’t see that happening with a woman in her 20’s. There too many stories of relationships going south due to big age gaps.... no offence to those who have pulled it off here.

Good news, re K - fingers crossed...

I hope you understood I was agreeing with your advice.

Offline Davo

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 05:00:12 AM »
Good news, re K - fingers crossed...

I hope you understood I was agreeing with your advice.

I understood what you were saying and agree 100%.

With K, it’s still leas 50/50, in my mind. I took a step back a few months ago which has given us some clarity..... I’m hoping for a meeting with her ex next trip and then I’ll re-evaluate the situation. I’ll have a back up plan or two this time around, just in case we crash and burn.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:02:51 AM by Davo »

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 05:02:47 AM »
I understood what you were saying and agree 100%.

With K’s still 50/50....I’m hoping for a meeting with her ex next trip and the I’ll re-evaluate the situation. I’ll have a back up plan or two this time around, just in case we crash and burn.

Good luck and hopefully, it will not be too long before such trips are possible

Offline Davo

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 05:04:35 AM »
Good luck and hopefully, it will not be too long before such trips are possible

Thanks 👍

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
LADAdate anyone?
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 09:25:05 AM »
It’s almost a guarantee that the messages aren’t being written by the women in the profiles.

You don't think that the Camel toe girl in your photo writes her own
messages and wants to cook tasty dishes for you?

That's always the problem with Pay per view sites. I don't know how
much they charge on pay to see a girl stick a dildo in her _________
(name of orifice here) sites charge but I doubt if it's more.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
LADAdate anyone?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2020, 09:29:54 AM »
I helped another guy out recently by joining a PPL site he was on and
used the same tactics re:-posting a bad profile with the same result....

I once posted a profile of a man in an adult diaper and a baby bottle
said that I had no teeth but was an excellent kisser. I only got 10-20
messages per day from hot FSUW.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2020, 12:59:19 PM »
Well, if you consider yourself a "no business with an older guy" just because you are in your 40's then you are selling yourself short man! Look, I don't know you, perhaps you are already married and are not interested in dating or meeting young women b/c you are already out of the market but single guy's in their 40's can still pull a girl in their 20's. I personally know a couple and I'm sure there are many more. any women even say they are interested in older men, not just because of money, get that out of your head already!

Keep telling yourself that - "smooth comforts false, worse than true wrongs".

I listen to this guy Matt Cross in youtube , who has his channel about relationships and dating, and he says that many people agree that men from 35 to 45 are on their prime. If you look at George Clooney, he was never considered Sex Symbol until he reached his mid 40's and so on. And Matt also has students in their 40's and 50's who are still pulling young, hot girls with the right attitude or mindset. So it all depends on you!

Nope.  George Clooney became a major sex symbol when he was on ER, in 1995, when he was 33.  He was on the cover of People as "Sexiest Man Alive" in 1997. 

Google was used to confirm the above dates.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SteveInBoston

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2020, 01:53:18 PM »

It's 10:17 AM in Ukr, I found 1 page full and another 1 half full of women online available to chat. That's about 42 women
out of  659 total profiles, roughly 6%. Totally the opposite situation of what you encountered or are trying to portray. So
I don't know how accurate is your info. Still, I'll keep researching.  :popcorn:

I'm gone!

It's easy to verify what I wrote.  Log in at 3AM Ukraine time, as I stated in my post.

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2020, 02:19:58 PM »

Nope.  George Clooney became a major sex symbol when he was on ER, in 1995, when he was 33.  He was on the cover of People as "Sexiest Man Alive" in 1997. 

Google was used to confirm the above dates.

Well, you found and confirmed that info on Google, good for you. The point is this guy was still being considered
sex symbol until he was like 50 and dating some of the hottest chicks until ofc he got married and all.
Still to me any man who tells me he's 40 or 45 and says he's too old already for a 25 or 30 yr old is deluded and
doesn't have a clear grasp on things unless of course he's a loser with no job, no savings, no career, nothing to show
for himself at that age. And believe me I know a couple guys in that situation but it's because they are just lazy, passive and
don't have the drive to achieve the good things in life!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2020, 02:20:27 PM »

I 98% agree.

If a guy who is 40 pursued a single mother who was 29 it wouldn't
be crazy unreasonable. However, we all know that 40's pulling 20's
really means a 49 year old pulling a girl 19 years old about to have
a birthday in 6 months.

The first scenario isn't totally unreasonable especially if they have
other contributing factors, but since most really mean the second
scenario which is doomed 100%* of the time.

* 99.99999% rounds up to 100%
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM