It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?  (Read 20987 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 12:58:12 AM »
Did you really check this thread properly? You can apologize to reply #6.

I apologiSe 

Offline iolanik

• Been Thru This and Will Never Do It Again!
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 03:42:24 PM »
If you are being sent near naked pictures from someone you have just started communicating with then you have reason to be concerned. Normal people don’t do that.
It’s more than likely Boris on the other end.

John: Back in the old RWG days we used that very expression! LOL Thanks for that one!

Offline iolanik

• Been Thru This and Will Never Do It Again!
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 03:42:56 PM »
Does the type of picture a woman sends matter when first communicating ? What is wearing,etc.

If shes sending naked pics it's best to post them here for us to judge...LMAO

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 11:29:21 AM »
By the same token, a man should send a woman a notarized copy of his investment portfolio and current bank account, again, to avoid disappointment several months, or years, down the road.

I always advise sending a photo of your mothers basement and
the highest stack of pizza boxes you've managed to build. My
advice is somewhat hypocritical since my Mom's house is built
on a slab, hence no basement.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »
Considering how many guys ask to SEE bikini pics and feel the need to post genitial images...many FSU must be slapping their foreheads

Offline Regular

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2020, 11:47:58 AM »
The quality of the pics is what matters. You can see if she's trying too hard or what lifestyle she has, does she have her lips done, or has natural beauty. Quality women don't wear provocative clothes and have nightclub pics, I think 😉 It's a different culture, between East and West. But you westerners might like girls who wear sexy dresses or bikinis, don't complain later

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2020, 11:56:25 AM »
The quality of the pics is what matters. You can see if she's trying too hard or what lifestyle she has, does she have her lips done, or has natural beauty. Quality women don't wear provocative clothes and have nightclub pics, I think 😉 It's a different culture, between East and West. But you westerners might like girls who wear sexy dresses or bikinis, don't complain later

Women are trained to behave like a good girl , I slept with a woman recently , on the first date , as she left I said 'oh so you only slept with one guy right', she told me she only slept with one guy before me , we laughed about it as she knew I knew she lied .

A lot of women tried that with me , many act different with their next partners playing the good girl , but whilst we me , it was costumes , rope and hair pulling . Women act , you know nothing of their past .

If you are worried about a woman's sexual past, just learn how to be better than her previous partners . No need to avoid women, find the woman happy to be with you for life , rather than a nun who can barely likes you

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 12:11:25 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2020, 03:15:03 PM »

Women are trained to behave like a good girl , I slept with a woman recently , on the first date , as she left I said 'oh so you only slept with one guy right', she told me she only slept with one guy before me , we laughed about it as she knew I knew she lied .

A lot of women tried that with me , many act different with their next partners playing the good girl , but whilst we me , it was costumes , rope and hair pulling . Women act , you know nothing of their past .

If you are worried about a woman's sexual past, just learn how to be better than her previous partners . No need to avoid women, find the woman happy to be with you for life , rather than a nun who can barely likes you

I judge this post to be more of a "look at me', I pulled" rather than offering any sensible 'advice' ..

MY advice ... it's a really good idea to get to know the person BEFORE 'fantastic sex' .... even have a STI test together

I mean WHO makes a habit of sleeping with women on a first date is risking a life time of unpleasant reminders ..

Do guys want to have to explain to any future partners why indulging in games for two might change their life ?

I simply cannot believe most people shagging someone on the first date have covered all the necessary checks  :rolleyes:

Please note: This is very much a case of ..."Do as I say ..not as I do" 

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 03:20:50 PM by AnonMod »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1972
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM