It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Intimacy Requests  (Read 31784 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: What men want
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2015, 06:20:23 PM »
Ok! I see.
Here's what I found on the Internet on "what a man wants from a woman"
1. A woman should live a full life and enjoy every day
2. It does not make the first step to the beginning of a relationship
3. She is sexy, but not vulgar and loose
4. It does not hurry with sex
5. It takes care of a man
6. It is the best inspiration for her boyfriend
7. She never has a man pressure
8. It does not fall into the bad stories, as a decent woman will never make
evil deeds
9. It must share the views of men to life
10. She knows that love is the greatest term in a happy marriage.

The Internet deceived me?  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

The internet never deceives. Only people deceive but your list sounds about right.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mies

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Intimacy Requests
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 10:56:10 PM »
Hi! Maybe better to look for a woman with a beautiful soul and not with a beautiful body. Then you do not get the fraud :)

there would be no need then to look for women in FSU, because the main complaint about AW is that they are either overweight or do not look sufficiently feminine.
 :rolleyes:

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 12:18:03 AM »
Ok! I see.
Here's what I found on the Internet on "what a man wants from a woman"
1. A woman should live a full life and enjoy every day
2. It does not make the first step to the beginning of a relationship
3. She is sexy, but not vulgar and loose
4. It does not hurry with sex
5. It takes care of a man
6. It is the best inspiration for her boyfriend
7. She never has a man pressure
8. It does not fall into the bad stories, as a decent woman will never make
evil deeds
9. It must share the views of men to life
10. She knows that love is the greatest term in a happy marriage.

The Internet deceived me?  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Your list seems 'OK' as long as there is a corresponding list for the man to try to emulate... example; '9' ... I hope I would share most of life ideals with my partner...   your version sounds slightly 'controlish' over the woman ....  ;)

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline STaty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 12:27:37 AM »
there would be no need then to look for women in FSU, because the main complaint about AW is that they are either overweight or do not look sufficiently feminine.
 :rolleyes:

I know examples of Russian women older than 40 years without a beautiful body married and happily married abroad.
Actions speak louder than words

Offline STaty

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 12:35:33 AM »
Your list seems 'OK' as long as there is a corresponding list for the man to try to emulate... example; '9' ... I hope I would share most of life ideals with my partner...   your version sounds slightly 'controlish' over the woman ....  ;)

Do you not want your lady supports your outlook on life? At least some of them....

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2015, 08:22:08 PM »
Do you not want your lady supports your outlook on life? At least some of them....

I picked up on 'must' ..perhaps you meant 'should share'  :) .. I certainly would hope we would agree on point 9  :clapping:
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2015, 08:44:50 PM »
I know examples of Russian women older than 40 years without a beautiful body married and happily married abroad.

But we are not counting lesbian marriages.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline STaty

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 02:57:05 AM »
I picked up on 'must' ..perhaps you meant 'should share'  :) .. I certainly would hope we would agree on point 9  :clapping:

Yes! I sure 'should share' will be better :thumbsup:

Offline STaty

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2015, 02:58:52 AM »
But we are not counting lesbian marriages.

:popcorn: It is great! :popcorn:

Offline ML

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2015, 09:16:40 PM »
:popcorn: It is great! :popcorn:

So you have tried it ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What Western men want
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2015, 08:37:17 AM »

You might know of a few examples however they aren't typical.

The three primary things that any woman can do to catch a Western man is to
1. lose a few kilos,
2. grow their hair longer and to
3. study English.

None of those things are super difficult and they all improve a woman's chances.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

Re: What Western men want
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 08:53:37 AM »
You might know of a few examples however they aren't typical.

1. lose a few kilos,
3. study English.

None of those things are super difficult and they all improve a woman's chances.

Perhaps that's more directly related to the men than the women? Your advice other than to learn English is applicable to AW women, too. There's likely truth in the bolded statement but, IMHO primarily because the typical man who look to the FSU are looking for the youngest woman they can find that will show interest in them? I know many FSUW in their 40s-50s that are still very attractive. Fewer AW but still some

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 10:52:41 AM »
Perhaps that's more directly related to the men than the women?

No, I wouldn't tell men to grow their hair out. Actually Elena from Elena's models
gave this advice to women. The three things that they could actually improve are
their weight, their hair length and their English. I spent many hours translating
pages and pages of advice that Elena gives to girls. I posted it elsewhere.

Your advice other than to learn English is applicable to AW women, too.

Sure but Western women don't care. You gotta love them with their fat ass and
lesbian haircut and not desire somebody thinner and more feminine or else.

IMHO primarily because the typical man who look to the FSU are looking for the youngest woman they can find that will show interest in them?

A lot of men do that, I know that I dated girls who were far too young. I made a lot
of mistakes, I just tried not to make the same ones again and again. My wife is 40, I
could have found a younger woman but not a better one. 

Perhaps that's more directly related to the men than the women? Your advice other than to learn English is applicable to AW women, too. There's likely truth in the bolded statement but, IMHO primarily because the typical man who look to the FSU are looking for the youngest woman they can find that will show interest in them?

The very few AW who are thin, attractive and don't have lesbian haircuts over 40
and aren't crazy are few and far between. They are extremely selective. Larry writes
more elegantly about this than I do.

I currently live in Western North Dakota, there are zero unmarried women. 100% of
the men here must go somewhere else to find a woman, unless they want to try to
steal a married woman from somebody else.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Larry1

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2015, 12:15:13 PM »
I know many FSUW in their 40s-50s that are still very attractive. Fewer AW but still some

Are any of those AW single? During the years I was dating AW it became second nature to look down at the ring finger of one I thought was attractive. I still do that out of habit these days. It's astonishing how few of the slender and attractive ones are not wearing a wedding ring.

The very few AW who are thin, attractive and don't have lesbian haircuts over 40
and aren't crazy are few and far between. They are extremely selective. Larry writes
more elegantly about this than I do.

During the years I dated AW I related a number of dating stories to my long-married friends. These stories got to the difficulty found in the dating world. My friends were all shocked at them. I came to understand that they were shocked because they had been married for a long time and thus hadn't been in the dating world lately. In contrast, few of my single friends were shocked.

I dated AW from their late thirties up til their early fifties. There were fewer non-overweight ones in their late thirties and early forties. As Bill mentioned above, the relative scarcity of single AW in that age range who were not overweight made it so the relatively few slender or medium-sized ones could be quite selective. They realize that if a particular guy doesn't tick off all the boxes they want they can just go back online and interview a new group of guys.

Thus we find the AW who nixed her last budding relationship because the guy answered Almond Chicken to her question about what he would order in a Chinese restaurant. Or the slender and ok looking secretary in her early 50s without a boyfriend for years but who wouldn't go out with a guy who didn't go cross-country skiing.

So the vast majority of us are stuck settling with AW who have significant err, drawbacks. My last AW claimed to see ghosts every day and communicate with them. And that was by no means her worst quality. Not even close.

My last AW fiancee during a serious bout of depression sent me an email breaking off our engagement, saying God had told her it was best. She refused to answer my phone calls. She had had serious depression all her life. She took medicine for it but sometimes the medicine didn't keep it at bay. Months later she asked if we could get back together. She realized she broke up with me because of her depression.  But I knew that on any day with her she could have another bout of depression and break things off again. She had done so twice.

I could go on and on with these stories.  But the bottom line is the single and available AW are MUCH less appealing than the FSUW we can date.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2015, 01:36:50 PM »

I could go on and on with these stories.  But the bottom line is the single and available AW are MUCH less appealing than the FSUW we can date.

I don't disagree with you. I've lived it as well but in my case there were other factors at play. I don't know where you live Larry, Bill says in ND the attractive marrying women are 100% married. I believe that too. I haven't been there but I seen it in other places. I've always lived in smaller cities and towns. I've never had any difficultly finding women to date but, more often than not many times they were not marriage material IMHO. Perhaps I'm too picky.

I found out that the dating scene was quite different in the bigger cities Atlanta, Jacksonville, Memphis, Dallas there were many attractive marrying woman in my age range and I dated quite a few of those. Most of the time the distance was the problem, sometimes we just found out we maybe didn't like each other as much after the sheen of the initial lust began to wane and there were other things that happened where one or both of us lost interest. I was a divorced father raising two kids and often something related to that was the issue.

There is no real point in this post other than to clarify  "one size doe not fit all" in the women or romance department. Yet, I can tell you where there are AW ready, able, willing and wanting a man to marry but they are on equal footing and many times superior with the men in economic advantages. They can be as picky as I was and it makes it harder to win them because they have the options that that WM enjoy in the FSU.

Most men when they go to the FSU, they go to the bigger cities where there are women in droves. There are heavier and less attractive women there, too. I'd wager the women in the size, age, looks department would compare to a similar size city in the FSU/US. I disagree with the men that come on the forum and say there are none in the US, there is, I've seen'em, I know'em, dated them

Offline Boethius

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015, 02:20:58 PM »
1.  The woman who restricts potential partners to those who share her passion (cross country skiing) is not being picky.  If that is an important part of her life, and she wants to share it with a partner, I don't think that is unreasonable.

2.  I don't think the AW described are being picky (although the almond chicken woman is probably inflexible and will never be happy).  I think it is because they don't have to marry.  They don't have to worry about having sufficient income to grow alone.  They are not desperate, or "dying" for a man.  If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, that's ok.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »
Bill says in ND the attractive marrying women are 100% married. I believe that too. I haven't been there but I seen it in other places.

Western North Dakota is national news. All the oilfield workers moved to the jobs and very
few women came. Many men lived in camps and very few women would live in the camps.
When there isn't anyplace to live women don't come. Those few who do come to Western
North Dakota come with a man who found a place for them to live. There aren't many
women who will migrate to an area when they might have to sleep in their car for a few
weeks while they find a place to live.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article
-2263713/Williston-North-Dakota
-A-town-desperate-women-oil-boom.html

http://jezebel.com/5976383/
what-happens-when-a-town-
has-lots-of-single-men-and-
not-many-women-bad-things

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx
_factor/2013/01/16/sex_in_the
_non_city_the_dangers_of_a_
small_town_where_single_men
_outnumber.html

I found out that the dating scene was quite different in the bigger cities Atlanta, Jacksonville, Memphis, Dallas there were many attractive marrying woman in my age range and I dated quite a few of those.

Before moving to North Dakota, I lived in the SF Bay area. There were thin attractive women
available. Many were feminists, but not all I didn't have any problems finding a date. 

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 08:32:14 AM by AnonMod »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Larry1

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015, 08:30:42 PM »

2.  I don't think the AW described are being picky (although the almond chicken woman is probably inflexible and will never be happy).  I think it is because they don't have to marry.  They don't have to worry about having sufficient income to grow alone.  They are not desperate, or "dying" for a man.  If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, that's ok.

Ok, so you think an AW who ended the relationship because the guy would order Almond chicken isn't being picky?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015, 08:43:47 PM »
I think she is not normal and is probably deep down, afraid to commit to anyone.  The chicken is just a way to avoid what she doesn't really want.  It's probably something she won't even admit to herself.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 08:53:57 PM »
I was making good progress with a FSUW in St Petersburg many years ago.

But it came to a screeching halt when she ordered and ate tongue !!!

Offline STaty

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2015, 10:34:54 PM »

1. lose a few kilos,
3. study English.

I agree!. But it is necessary to catch man.  What does the woman have to do to hold the man? or what does not she have to do to live with the man happily?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:39:37 PM by STaty »

Offline jone

« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2015, 08:30:48 AM »
I agree!. But it is necessary to catch man.  What does the woman have to do to hold the man? or what does not she have to do to live with the man happily?

Nice Avatar, upgrade, STaty .....

To answer your question, the love that is inherent in an FSU woman is delivered like heroin to a Western Man.  He is quickly addicted.  For some reason, you all have the capability within you to make a man love you and wish to be with you forever.  (I think they give graduate classes on this at Moscow State.)

When a man does not recognize this love for what it is is the clue that he is undeserving of you. 

Those that know, then know that they will do anything to keep the woman happy.  Happy wife, happy life.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What men want
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2015, 04:12:38 PM »

The perfect girl for me might not be the perfect girl for somebody else.
My wife Angel Eyes really loves making me happy. I spent an incredible
amount of time and energy looking for her. I spend time and energy winning
her heart every day. She makes me incredibly happy.   

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline STaty

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2015, 06:17:45 AM »

To answer your question, the love that is inherent in an FSU woman is delivered like heroin to a Western Man.  He is quickly addicted.  For some reason, you all have the capability within you to make a man love you and wish to be with you forever.  (I think they give graduate classes on this at Moscow State.)

When a man does not recognize this love for what it is is the clue that he is undeserving of you. 

Those that know, then know that they will do anything to keep the woman happy.  Happy wife, happy life.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Thank you for your words of wisdom! I'm so sorry that Russian guys do not always appreciate it !!!(Happy wife, happy life)

Offline STaty

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2015, 06:22:55 AM »
The perfect girl for me might not be the perfect girl for somebody else.
My wife Angel Eyes really loves making me happy. I spent an incredible
amount of time and energy looking for her. I spend time and energy winning
her heart every day. She makes me incredibly happy.   

I understand a happy family life depends on both (men and women). It's a big job !! You are a lucky man !!! I wish you to be happily married for many years! :thumbsup:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541486
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2204