It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Police record clearance certificate  (Read 4165 times)

Offline buzz71april

Police record clearance certificate
« on: May 27, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
Hi everyone
It has been a while. We were finally asked to provide some more pics from my finances recent few months in Australia before final decision. Then yesterday request for another police clearance as the one done was now over 12 months old. My lawyer didn't pick it up and I forgot about it too.
So my girl tells me it can be another 4 months to issue this. Does anyone know of any other process or avenue that might speed this up. If not we will have to do our medicals again by the time the police check comes back.
Any help or Advice would be appreciated
Regards
Buzz

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 02:45:58 PM »
More details would help. Where is your fiance from?

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 09:33:19 PM »
So my girl tells me it can be another 4 months to issue this. Does anyone know of any other process or avenue that might speed this up.

Money talks in the FSU if you want expedited service.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline southernX

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 10:59:07 PM »
Hi everyone
It has been a while. We were finally asked to provide some more pics from my finances recent few months in Australia before final decision. Then yesterday request for another police clearance as the one done was now over 12 months old. My lawyer didn't pick it up and I forgot about it too.
So my girl tells me it can be another 4 months to issue this. Does anyone know of any other process or avenue that might speed this up. If not we will have to do our medicals again by the time the police check comes back.
Any help or Advice would be appreciated
Regards
Buzz

she should be able to have a new one ,done, translated  and notarised within the month 

on: August 18, 2014, 09:21:37 PM »

Hi new here. Fiance from Moscow i am in Australia. We have just applied in June for a PMV300 and lodged in June. We have known each other for 5 years.Great forum
regards
Buzz

buzz , you need to be keeping track of all your required documents , IMMI have a checklist of all that you need when applying for all visa types ,

your progress to date is slow ,
id suggest you get the checklist and get all your ducks aligned asap , if her medicals are getting close to being out of date , organise now to have them done soon , so there also ready at the same time

dealing with IMMI is easy if you have your info ready and keep copies of it all , you will need them several times again ,

keep us posted on progress

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Noch1

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 02:34:42 AM »
We got police report done in 2 days, as said above, money talks in FSU :)
Common sense, Is not so common!

Offline calmissile

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 03:10:08 AM »
In  a small town in Ukraine, my former fiance got her report done in about 1/2 hour.  I don't remember how much the 'fee' was for the report, but she did have to go back to the bank to get more money.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline southernX

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 06:28:39 PM »

agree , my month comment was the maximum time frame  id consider it would take

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 07:14:09 PM »

Depends on where in the FSU.   I know for a fact there are places in Russia that money would not talk with the police.

In Ukraine, with lustration being applied at lower levels (such as the police), I don't know if a bribe would work these days - too risky for the police, if they don't know you personally.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Noch1

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 02:27:50 AM »

Depends on where in the FSU.   I know for a fact there are places in Russia that money would not talk with the police.

In Ukraine, with lustration being applied at lower levels (such as the police), I don't know if a bribe would work these days - too risky for the police, if they don't know you personally.
Very well could be, this was a couple if years ago.
I think it was $40 or$50 US.
Likely take a $100 now :)

Actually it would be a good thing if the corruption was cleaned up.
One of few steps Ukraine will need to take in the years ahead.
Common sense, Is not so common!

Offline yaricksl

• Spouse's Country: Kyrgyzstan
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 03:36:05 AM »
This is news to me. Are you sure it wasnt the fact that they went through Zim that necessitated a police clearance certificate?
Åñëè äåëà èäóò ïëîõî íå õîäè ñ íèìè.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 09:37:34 AM »
OK I give up...what is 'ZIM'?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM