It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Man Shoots Down Drone Hovering Over His House  (Read 4269 times)

Offline chooter

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Man Shoots Down Drone Hovering Over His House
« on: July 30, 2015, 07:35:26 PM »
And it's only going to get worse and I would probably do the same thing.

http://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/man-shoots-down-drone-hovering-000032027.html
The final step to happiness or the disaster of your life, marriage can be great thing or ruin you.
Take the risk or stay lonely?

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Man Shoots Down Drone Hovering Over His House
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 09:28:23 PM »

.............................should get out of all charges.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline chooter

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 10:40:39 PM »
I agree and the ones needing arresting are the punks that did this. These things need to be licensed, just like vehicles. Even for hobbyists, you must go through a certification course so you know that doing what these punks were doing is wrong and will lead to a fine.. In fact, each state should already have laws up regarding this, but they're not bothering to do so.

If my wife and grown daughters and their friends were hanging out in bikinis on our boat house or getting some sun next to the lake, which they do just about everyday,  I have no doubts those mouthy females would shoot one down too lol, and then go on the hunt to try and find out who did it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:49:41 PM by chooter »
The final step to happiness or the disaster of your life, marriage can be great thing or ruin you.

Offline ML

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 02:15:30 PM »
If my wife and grown daughters and their friends were hanging out in bikinis . . .  I have no doubts those mouthy females would shoot one down too . . .

And screw up their chances of being on Playboy Calendar ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline chooter

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 09:11:07 AM »
And screw up their chances of being on Playboy Calendar ?

My wife and some of her friends from Atlanta, three of them Russian also, are out in their bikinis enjoying the sun and the lake today so call in the Playboy drone.

All you guys in Atlanta don't need to leave the area to find beautiful Russian women. I will assure you those three are keepers, single, well educated, intelligent, have exec level jobs and are gorgeous. They all live in Gwinnett county where my wife lived.

Offline jone

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »
The best FSU women are those that you find close to home.  They are much cheaper to date.  Although will probably cost more in the long run.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 11:11:41 AM »
The best FSU women are those that you find close to home. They are much cheaper
to date.  Although will probably cost more in the long run.

I've dated several (more than 10) FSUW that I found locally. Some of them were
nice but many were deeply flawed. Most of the excellent FSUW that I've met in the
USA are happily married to even happier men, just like the best AW are.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Muzh

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 12:41:46 PM »
Did he used a BUK?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline chooter

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 10:23:55 PM »
I've dated several (more than 10) FSUW that I found locally. Some of them were
nice but many were deeply flawed. Most of the excellent FSUW that I've met in the
USA are happily married to even happier men, just like the best AW are.

I've basically heard the same thing from another person. As a lot of you that know me I met my RW on a flight from Moscow to Atlanta. She had been here almost 10 years and was a US Citizen and had worked all those years in Atlanta around a lot of AW.

They never changed her way of thinking even though some tried to do so and the biggy was, there is no way I would let a man be my boss and try to tell me what I can and cannot do and I'll do so as I please when I want to. My wife told me she asked one of them one day
where are your priorities, yourself or your family. She said the woman always tried to avoid her from then on.

My wife is much respected by this American family she married into and when she has something to say we stop and listen especially our grand kids. They know they can trust her, they know she loves them and they'll listen to her when they need someone to talk to, and they know she believes in them and will support them if they're right and will correct them if she thinks they're wrong. They also know from a recent experience if you say something about her age she'll toss you in that cold water lake. When they come in the door every morning to stay with us while their moms manage our business they say..hi grand dad...where's mum and keep going until they find her.

Now, one of her RW friends that was here this weekend was really a beautiful airhead but, I can just bet she could get any AM she wanted and he would be a babbling fool around her even though she is an airhead. lol

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:31:33 PM by chooter »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 08:39:55 AM »
I've basically heard the same thing from another person. As a lot of you that know me I met my RW on a flight from Moscow to Atlanta. She had been here almost 10 years and was a US Citizen and had worked all those years in Atlanta around a lot of AW.

I didn't know your story, and my anecdotal 10 FSUW that I dated locally wasn't an
indictment on the local FSUW, it just that the good ones usually get snapped up
pretty quickly. You met her on a plane and was smart enough not to let her get away  ;D

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1972
Total: 1983

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM