It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78508 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #350 on: July 05, 2018, 04:56:05 PM »
...saves the hassle of HAVING to do this at the airport so that you can get to accommodation -- where once again -- if going to a hotel you only need an address !!  While if an apartment -- you will be making calls to get access and potentially standing around knee deep in snow getting frigged about !!

Yep had a bit of that on my Lviv trip just without the snow, lol. At the time though it was no laughing matter and while I fit it sorted in the end I could have been left high and dry. It's the last bit of my trip to tell you guys about which I will do so shortly. Suffice to say it was an ordeal and shows how you really need to have eyes in the back of your head with these apartment owners.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #351 on: July 05, 2018, 05:15:30 PM »
"Try making a Ukrainian IP address connection and see if that works ..."

get a VPN or TOR router there are I believe a few free-online ones that can route all your internet through a particular country
to "spoof" the server

I buy my online stuff using a preloaded debit visa card in case someone steals the card info
just get a new preloaded one

this way i don't have to do all the identity theft stuff
WHEN it gets "jacked"

more and more vendors are accepting bitcoin
you are location independent with bitcoin transactions

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #352 on: July 05, 2018, 07:56:18 PM »
"Try making a Ukrainian IP address connection and see if that works ..."

get a VPN or TOR router there are I believe a few free-online ones that can route all your internet through a particular country
to "spoof" the server

Card needs to be issued by Ukrainian institution  -- in case you missed that part!!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #353 on: July 05, 2018, 11:44:25 PM »
Needless to say the obvious has to be spelt out for your argumentative self  -- I was advocating the use of alternative systems in the absence ( eg out of credit)  of local phone data/call capability . As an example I gave -at the  moment of arrival it saves the hassle of HAVING to do this at the airport so that you can get to accommodation -- where once again -- if going to a hotel you only need an address !!  While if an apartment -- you will be making calls to get access and potentially standing around knee deep in snow getting frigged about !!

PS  -- my Viber paid calls are cheap -- and top up nothing like the numbers you quote

Oh JayH, why don't you read your own posts ? 

Why can't you just learn something- rather that suggesting someone who really DOES know better is being 'argumentative' ?

Look, you've proved to me that you felt the need to 'defend' the fact that you waste money with Skype, lurched to suggesting Viber was better for Ukraine and when I post a Viber link for EU clients - showing it is expensive - compared to local deals in UA - y you suggest you pay less...

Let's have the link to 'your' package ...

Let's help each other save money and be able to 'top up' using our home nation's bank cards

Trench - as normal - now has a UK based solution - but has done his own 'research'  :deadhorse:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 12:22:29 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #354 on: July 06, 2018, 12:03:44 AM »
YAWN :cluebat: :barf: :puke: :puke:
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #355 on: July 06, 2018, 12:30:31 AM »
YAWN

Typical JayH when he knows he is WRONG..:deadhorse:

All you had to do was post ANY link to demonstrate your 'assertion' of SKYPE / VIBER being 'cheaper' for you ....

This subject is important for those who travel frequently to a former FSU nation and who might want to have a local number that works when in the west - and can be easily topped up - for less

IF you'd rather pay more than accepting you could learn something from me ;) ....

Offline JayH

« Reply #356 on: July 06, 2018, 01:13:13 AM »

Online krimster2

« Reply #357 on: July 06, 2018, 05:12:42 AM »
"Card needs to be issued by Ukrainian institution  -- in case you missed that part!!"
“online it says it takes foreign bank cards.” -- in case YOU missed that part!!

gosh Jay, your information is out of date!
we should seek help from someone with more recent experience than Jay's

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #358 on: July 06, 2018, 11:19:32 AM »
Well guys I've tried Portmone and no joy, seems the transaction won't go through with any of my foreign (UK, etc) Bank cards there either. Its a bit silly really these places saying they take them then don't. There's one or two other third party sites like ipay but guessing it will be the same deal there also. So looks like the easiest thing for me at the moment is to go with scratchcards until some other solution comes about over time perhaps.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #359 on: July 06, 2018, 11:27:16 AM »
Just tried ipay, no joy again, it says it was refused by card issuer than there is some sort of block on such a payment and to contact them to see if it is possible to remove it. So when I've got a bit of time on my hands I'll phone them up and see if there is anything they can do about it.

Offline msmob

« Reply #360 on: July 06, 2018, 02:15:29 PM »
There's one or two other third party sites like ipay but guessing it will be the same deal there also. So looks like the easiest thing for me at the moment is to go with scratchcards until some other solution comes about over time perhaps.

One can only lead a stubborn horse to where they can drink...

Trench, today is not your day on many fronts..clue Mrs May and 'Brexit reality'

Offline JayH

« Reply #361 on: July 06, 2018, 05:02:07 PM »
Just tried ipay, no joy again, it says it was refused by card issuer than there is some sort of block on such a payment and to contact them to see if it is possible to remove it. So when I've got a bit of time on my hands I'll phone them up and see if there is anything they can do about it.

Try online chat instead of call -- but -- you will keep going around in circles. In this case --it is not you creating the circle -- but the system . The situation is as I described  in earlier posts.

gosh Jay, your information is out of date!
we should seek help from someone with more recent experience than Jay's

The big difference is that I have actual current relevant exposure to the question being addressed   ie I am not theorising from some memory 20 years ago!
FWIW -- I had not tried to do for a couple of years -- so in that sense -  I was commenting from that time without looking at site yesterday -HOWEVER -- I just did look and tried to pay --NOTE --I actually attempted to do that - the result was identical to my previous experience.

I detail this for a reason --  there are a couple of people intent on slapping  at my post --MY FACTUAL POSTS -- who attempt to denigrate what I said -- and THEY HAVE ZERO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE ON THIS VERY SPECIFIC PROBLEM.

Sure it is the internet -- but surely even they can see their own stupidity here .The continuing trolling across every thread by people that cannot just leave something and move on is tedious for everyone else  as posters like Moby and the silly Billy are intent on having the last word on EVERY occasion. They seem to think that it is compulsory that they comment in every thread -- -the net result is to divert the thread from any given topic at the time into some sort of personal pissing contest.  :cluebat:

Online krimster2

« Reply #362 on: July 06, 2018, 05:53:42 PM »
Jay,
   would you like some cheese and crackers
   to go with the WHINE?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #363 on: July 06, 2018, 06:23:04 PM »
One can only lead a stubborn horse to where they can drink...

Trench, today is not your day on many fronts..clue Mrs May and 'Brexit reality'

One only wants to be so much off a geek ;D

Well they've come to an agreement it looks I've continued this in the EU Issues thread so you can rant on there :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
Yep had a bit of that on my Lviv trip just without the snow, lol. At the time though it was no laughing matter and while I fit it sorted in the end I could have been left high and dry. It's the last bit of my trip to tell you guys about which I will do so shortly. Suffice to say it was an ordeal and shows how you really need to have eyes in the back of your head with these apartment owners.

So now to finish off this trip report with what happened after I arrived in Lviv. This has been left to last as it turned into an ordeal so takes some time explaining. I no doubt expect the usual digs, etc but I put this up for the benefit of the general good.

Well I arrived at Lviv train station several hours late around midnight as some of you may recall owing to the border missed connection train fiasco. So at this point I just wanted to get a taxi into Lviv City Centre to the the Apartment address I had taken off Bookings.com. So I got the taxi to take me to the supposed address. Well I got there and no joy, fortunately I was able to connect up to a nearby open internet connection. This showed me that the taxi driver had dropped me off in the wrong location by quite some way.

I was though at the northern edge of the city centre. I resolved to try and make my way on foot to the Citadel, a posh hotel and local landmark, not where I was staying but near the address Marker I had taken of Bookings.com Google map. Well I headed of down a nearby busy main road. After a while and no apparent signage to any of the local landmarks near to where I was my Apartment was supposed to be I asked a couple of lads passing by. They seemed to be on nightclubbing/bar mode but sober enough and we're quite decent. They looked up on their online maps and showed me that the Citadel was about a 20 minute walk away or I could get another Taxi. Realising that time was not on side for making a meeting with the Apartment owner I decided to give the taxi option another go. I went up to some nearby taxi's parked off the road and asked them. For some reason I was passed to the one of them that seemed the most clueless on both English and where to go. One of the othere taxi drivers had to explain to him several times over where to go - not a good sign but still I needed to just get this sorted. So I went of in my second taxi journey of the night. Turned out to be an unofficial taxi of course, like the previous guy he wanted only 100 ghrvina, so no big deal to me. Problem was he had no Sat Nav or clue of where to go, he kept asking me for my mobile phone (which had the Russian translation of what I wanted, the Citadel) so he could ask nearby bystanders where to go - great, not. Anyway we eventually get there, I get my suitcase out of the back & pay the guy. I then ask the guy outside the where the address is. He is good enough to tell me despite not being a guest at the Citadel. He takes me around the perimeter of the Citadel grounds, a nice serene feel to the place, tranquil & peacefully quiet and we'll landscaped to a gate. I follow his directions all the way down the hill to the bottom. However upon reaching the bottom and feeling into my trouser pocket for my mobile I realise it's not there! I think oh f*ck, surely not, yep that's right unfortunately numnuts of a taxi driver has gone off with my mobile! Cursing my misfortune I also realise that its pointless making my way back up the hill, the gate was locked behind me and was a long way around from the front of the hotel. Instead I realise that the best thing to do is to get to my apartment. I follow the instructions as best as I can but nothing is apparent. Things seem to be going into a downward spiral. I then spot a couple of people stacking up chairs outside a restaurant and decide to ask them as it must be somewhere nearby. Turns our it's actually a Hotel, they usher me inside to the front desk. My luck is in as it turns out the guy behind the desk not only speaks decent enough English but is also very decent enough to phone up the apartment owners for me. Arrangements are made for me to meet a girl from the apartment along the Opera house strip. I ask why she couldn't meet me there he doesn't of course know but handily has free maps on the back of a leafet advertising local eateries etc which he gives me and draws the path I need to take, brilliant :) I now have something a lot more hopeful happening. I set of eagerly hoping to turn around this sorry saga. The walk to the Opera house strip is a short one.

I look around at what I can only assume is the correct location for the Apartment girl. I say assume since it was apparently a monument of someone with a hand outstretched and something like a book in the other. I anxiously look over several monuments along the Opera house strip, crazy there are at least a couple of possibilities, but it's not clear if the are holding a book! By now I'm starting to go both into Tom Hanks 'Da Vinci Code' mode trying to decipher the many statues to decide which one it might be and starting to wonder if the Hotel had actually duped me to get rid of me/have a laugh. I decide to head up to the fountain I spot in front of the Opera house building to see if anything there - nothing. I msjd my way back to the center of the strip and the central monumrnt that looks really most hopefull. Looking towards it I spot a young lady who seems to be on the lookout for someone coming the opposite way. Could it be? It is we both make our way to each other as it becomes apparent that we are both searching for the other.

She introduces herself and tells me that she will take me to my Apartment :D If it were not for the Los of my mobile phone I couldn't have been happier. She also tells me the apartment owner had cancelled the apartment as she thought I wasn't going to turn up - despite me sending several sms & email at the Polish border train station that I would be getting the later train. She says though it will be fine the apartment is mine for the duration - they still need me to pay the money in cash after all. She takes me to the Apartment, it's a nice spacious luxurious decor Apartment in the heart of the old town :D Noticing it's nowhere near where it's supposed to be I query this with her. Turns our they have several apartments eachave in a different building but they can only put one address down on Bookings.com - Utterly demented! Why not put something on Bookings explaining that or at least tell me in advance of my travel rather than during my travel - they sent a sms text to my mobile which only got in Lviv but couldnt text back or make out why they were saying this other address is where I need to be nor know where it was. Still my Apartment ordeal was over now to consider my mobile phone issue...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2018, 05:33:00 PM »
...So I sit in the Apartment admiring the nice decor, it's way bigger than I thought it would be being both wider and having a double height ceiling. However my mind quickly focuses on the need to replace passwords using my tablet on my mobile app accounts just in case it didn't lock out - it should have done bit just to be on the safe side I go through all the main ones, email, Yahoo,  Microsoft, Amazon, etc A  pain but rather than risk being locked out myself. At this point I'm wondering if the taxi driver was playing a scam on me or was a genuine mistake, who knows. I decide to make an email to the Citadel on the off chance the driver had dropped of the mobile there or a massage. I feel stupid doing it as I know my chances seem slim. Then I turn in for the night for a much need sleep. I arise later in the morning, checking my email I see one from the Citadel, I'm convinced it's going to tell me no joy and not being a guest I'm kind of reaching a bit also. I'm surprised turns out numnuts has left a message telling them he had my mobile and his phone number to call him on. Realising that his English is bad I decide instead to go to Tourist Information and ask them if them can call him. My luck is once again in, a girl that speak very good English hastens to be on the desk (I later find out that this is not always the case, I went in another day and no one did). I ask if she could make the call for me, she does, he answers, he confirms he has the phone, but he wants money to recompense him searching for me, leaving messages at loaf's of hotels. My mind turns to he is likely bullsh*tting. I'm not exactly in a great negotiating position however, so I offer 200 ghrvina, but he wants 500 ghrvina - I can tell from the expression of the Tourist Info girl she thinks this a little high. I decide  though that I can't risk being a tight wad on this one to try and save a couple of quid. It's about £15 verses a replacement cost of £280-300 and all the data & inconvenience, etc. I accept and arrange a meet up in the vacinity for later than day, he eventually turns up, hands the phone over first, I hand over the 500 ghrvina, I decide for all I know it could have been a genuine error and would be unfair if he stumped the cost, after all £15 is not that big a deal to me. However, he wants another 100 ghrvina for the journey out, no way, so he settles for the 500 ghrvina. Me, I'm just happy to get my phone back :) and everything finally straightened out.

Now I have a cheaper travel phone and a cheap back up of the same model both with Lifecell sims to protect against this happening again or similar. I will leave my more expensive phone at home it's too much of a liability when travelling in general but even more so in Ukraine I think.

It also means I can communicate more easily in Ukraine and importantly use the Uber & Uklon apps to get cheaper taxi rides to pre-notified places and prices so none of this rubbish with the taxi driver not knowing where he is going :)

So it was a definite learning experience and one I decided I would make sure I would take action so as to not risk the same or similar problems reoccurring in future.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #366 on: July 12, 2018, 02:03:35 AM »
Good post Trench. I can sympathise with your predicament. The apartment switching is a fairly common occurrence, has happened to me a few times. It does throw you the first time it happens but then it becomes just another oddity of these trips..
Glad you managed to recover your phone.
I bought a cheap Nokia with local sim to do local calls.

Offline JayH

« Reply #367 on: July 12, 2018, 02:07:42 AM »
FOR THE RECORD - I only bother to post and comment  on or in TC thread in that it may help others Reading . I note recent comments that are inline with my assessment of him some years ago

I mentioned in a post not far up thread about the importance of being able to make calls  on arrival -- and preferably from a number where you can receive calls AND -people will call !

The precise case  TC  quotes above about finding apartment   is a case on point.
It is not unusual that the address you may have gleaned when booking apartment  is NOT the actual address you have been allocated.
This is not just a booking.com issue --but one I have seen on numerous other sites eg airbnb  etc

It is one of the major reasons I advocate staying at a Hotel -that has a clear cut address -- and you can write that address down and show a taxi driver --hey presto - how much simpler is that?  Imagine -- a long trip ( not from EU or UK) and you arrive toting bags late in the day --  and finding yourself in the situation TC did above -just makes it harder than it needs to be.

So--I will say it again -those that have so dogmatically said guys MUST stay in an apartment -- are giving very bad dumb advice,

In this case -TC had been in Ukraine previously -- so he had a better feel of his situation ( remarkably !! :deadhorse:)   Imagine that was in colder weather and later in the day.

Because of my comments on the plus of hotels v apartments-- some concluded I never stayed in apartments. The fact is that I have also stayed in many(many many) apartments -- and seen all the potential problems that can arise. Even when my lady is with me ( who speaks the languages) and after doing way above average pre organisation -- a % of time some issue arrives with finding apartment and collecting keys . Unless I already know a system- I try and avoid apartment logistics after long flights.

In TC case above -- and his late arrival  issue -- that is where getting it in writing that it is understood that you will arrive late-- and could be later. Maybe pay the first night in advance to secure ( I thought Booking needs a c/c to confirm booking??_)    Then-- sending confirming info in the 24 hours before arrival-- follow up with sms updates on eta   etc  can only help you. Better too much than too little !!
There is nothing worse than being dog tired and then stressed unnecessarily.

Ironically -- I pre empted the issues covered here in talking about why you need phone in action on arrival ! :)

Offline msmob

« Reply #368 on: July 12, 2018, 04:42:17 AM »
JayH

As a host for both Booking.com and Airbnb, it is an OBLIGATION  to supply the apartment listed or of a higher std ..in the same location...If one jerks guests around you don't get Superhost status

We would never do this ...if we did...we would expect to pay/ lose the guest and get a shyte review.

We hosted in Russia...not Ukraine....but the rules to get a trusted status are not hard to follow.

Of course, if you want to pay more for less care...feel free..

Read reviews before booking

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #369 on: July 12, 2018, 05:41:40 AM »
Whatever happened to Stirlitz? I rented a place via him over a decade ago. Had no issues whatsoever.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #370 on: July 12, 2018, 05:48:55 AM »
Good post Trench. I can sympathise with your predicament. The apartment switching is a fairly common occurrence, has happened to me a few times. It does throw you the first time it happens but then it becomes just another oddity of these trips..
Glad you managed to recover your phone.
I bought a cheap Nokia with local sim to do local calls.

Thanks John it wasn't at all easy situation. When she said it had been cancelled but I could have an apartment I thought here we go she's doing an apartment switch trick for some lower grade apartment. I wasn't going to take that lying down and not at the price agreed. However, on querying further it turns out I had misunderstood her. I would be getting the actual apartment agreed as viewed on Bookings.com it was just that the owner had cancelled it on Bookings.com but as I was there I could still have it for the agreed period. So not really an apartment swap it was the actual apartment which wad lovely but it's address was different to that stated on Bookings.com. To be honest it was actually better situated than where I thought it was :)

It's an ordeal though I could have done without. The deck off cards were already stacked against me before arrival because of this sillyness with them withholding vital information until the last minute. I had contacted them well before my entire trip, then again when leaving Krakow train station then at the border about the connection delay. There English was only intermediate. I managed to get through on a phone call to the owner of the apartment she acknowledged my texts sent but for some reason only wished to rely on texting rather than clear it all up on the phone as to the situation with me being delayed.

Anyway, I say it was an ordeal I could have done without but at the same time I did learn a lot from it, basically to check the address with the Apartment owner before booking (I would never have thought on earth it would be different a dress to that stated, lol) also to get at least one cheap travel phone with local sim as you have done John.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #371 on: July 12, 2018, 06:12:20 AM »

I mentioned in a post not far up thread about the importance of being able to make calls  on arrival -- and preferably from a number where you can receive calls AND -people will call !

In TC case above -- and his late arrival  issue -- that is where getting it in writing that it is understood that you will arrive late-- and could be later. Maybe pay the first night in advance to secure ( I thought Booking needs a c/c to confirm booking??_)    Then-- sending confirming info in the 24 hours before arrival-- follow up with sms updates on eta   etc  can only help you. Better too much than too little !!
There is nothing worse than being dog tired and then stressed unnecessarily.

Ironically -- I pre empted the issues covered here in talking about why you need phone in action on arrival ! :)

The getting a phone with a local sim issue I hoped to sort out on this trip and intended to get one anyway. However events jumped in front of me doing this so I had to endure the inconvenience once more and for the last time K hope now that I have one (still need to get scratch car though). Basically I arrived around midnight to early hours of the morning so pitch darkness aside from lights from here & there. The train sration had no obvious outlets and of course nearly all shops would have long since closed for the night anyhow. It's something I should have sorted ideally from first journey to Ukraine a couple of years ago, bit Ukraine was all new to me then and I was all at Sea on the whole lot really back then.

The Bookings.com took a c/c to confirm booking and to be honest I prefer to pay for it all online, it's safer than carrying loads of money around. For some reason though they would only accept payment in cash - guess it's a Ukrainian thing, foreign bank cards, cash economy, tax, etc who knows. So I got it out of the cash machines for them in Lviv, not ideal but better than carrying a lot of cash on the journey.

They sent confirmations as you state but at no time in these did they mention the Apartment address until I got an sms text in the first taxi in live telling me to go to such & such a street. I had no clue what that street was or why they were telling me to to there when I thought I had the address in my hands which I printed off on Bookings. In hindsight I should have printed it off in Ukrainian or at least Russian since the taxi driver didn't have a clue bit acted as if he did. Uber & Uklon apps are of course way better since the taxi driver will already have the address, ah heaven! :) but probably good to have as a back up anyway. I always print out everything twice and put one copy in my suitcase and one in my travel bag as a backup on addition to any apps/internet stuff just in case.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #372 on: July 12, 2018, 11:25:26 AM »
Whatever happened to Stirlitz? I rented a place via him over a decade ago. Had no issues whatsoever.

He joined the military to confront Russian invaders. He's currently discharged and living like a civilian until called upon again. He was here a month or so ago posting. Send him a message and he'll probably respond.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #373 on: July 13, 2018, 01:03:13 AM »
Just thought it worth adding here that I've also found out that the thing about Ukrainian/FSW refusing to go in hotels or they will be deemed 'prostitutes' is a load of BS. Two Ukrainian women have recently told me this. One I met in Lviv, I said that I've heard women visiting hotels would deemed 'indecent' (I was not going to say prostitute in a face to face conversation it didn't seem appropriate). Her response was 'why would it? For walking up a flight of stairs! Lol. The other Ukrainian girl I have been messaging online, I messaged about the prostitute thing to her, well it made her laugh, she told me direct that it certainly isn't the case, that the two (younger) girls that have said this to me in the past were having me on and how nieve I am for believing it :-[ So just somewhat embarrassing but at least I'll know it's BS if I ever hear it again and of course have no hang ups about staying in a hotel myself ::)

I'm guessing it's something that goes around a bit since I've had two girls say it to me. My thought is that it may be used where a hotel does not suit them for various reasons. Either because it's a small city/town and they don't want the locals to know their business, that they are meeting a foreigner and may be assumed to be having sex with him. Hence the 'prostitute' excuse is used as they have heard other girls have used it with foreigners even though it is an over-exaggeration. Or because the girl would rather you stay in an aparent for the possibly more spacious surroundings, etc. and it becomes an easy way of getting their way is my thoughts on it.

Offline msmob

« Reply #374 on: July 13, 2018, 03:53:38 AM »
Just thought it worth adding here that I've also found out that the thing about Ukrainian/FSW refusing to go in hotels or they will be deemed 'prostitutes' is a load of BS.

You never did absorb data, well..

As I pointed out before .. I had an instance with a RU lass that regularly attended biz conferences at the five star hotel she suggested - she DID say to book the aprt- hotel and I didn't understand ...

She would not come back to my hotel room and *I* thought it was an 'excuse' .... She came to visit me at my home in CY and then I rented a house in Gelendzhik ...NO hang ups ...

Then there's the decent hotels that require all guest to have key cards ..

You carry on with your 'advice', Trench ...Guys who read such (and apply it ) will NOT be thanking you or JayH  :cluebat:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:26:48 AM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1897
Total: 1908

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM