It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Looking for Russian Wife  (Read 5872 times)

Offline masonmichigan1

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Looking for Russian Wife
« on: November 07, 2015, 07:14:52 PM »
Is there any I can find a Russian wife? I am 21 years young, very handsome, Honest educated, and hard-working .  Was born and raised in the US ! I have always been attracted to European women "Very beautfiul and honest Women" I'm looking to settle down with one. I want to find someone who is willing to be relocated move to America.

Help me

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Looking for Russian Wife
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 07:22:27 PM »
You're too young to consider marrying.

Get an education, go out, enjoy life.  Reconsider in 8 to 10 years.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 07:26:47 PM »
You're too young to consider marrying.

Get an education, go out, enjoy life.  Reconsider in 8 to 10 years.

What if he offered to pay 10K to marry him?
 :)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline zooble

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »
It almost seems like a troll post because there is a picture... people normally don't post pictures straight away...

But in case it's real, I have to agree that you should wait till your late 20s. Focus on partying/career till then... When the time comes then start writing, if you are not already married  :D

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 08:23:41 AM »
What if he offered to pay 10K to marry him?
 :)

I think this is the guy on chat saying he wanted to find a woman that would pay him $10,000 to marry him just to come over and get a green card.  This sounds like a troll or a scammer.  He was advised what he was asking about was illegal, and he said he was desperate for money for medical care for family.

I think it is just someone bored and trolling.  If he is desperate for money, he looks fit enough and smart enough to get a job and make payments for health care.  Hopefully if he is serious he will not scam some woman out of $10,000.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 08:29:37 AM »
Earning $10,000 post tax, particularly if you are 21 and likely haven't completed an education, is not achieved at the snap of a finger.  What does this say about a country, when someone would go to such desperate lengths for medical care???

He's more likely to find a Chinese national than a Russian willing to pay to marry him.  However, the risks are high, Mason.  You could end up in jail.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline oso

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 09:27:28 AM »
My vote is Troll.... :popcorn:

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 10:45:25 AM »
Earning $10,000 post tax, particularly if you are 21 and likely haven't completed an education, is not achieved at the snap of a finger.  What does this say about a country, when someone would go to such desperate lengths for medical care???

It might make more sense to establish whether it is true or not, first.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 11:00:14 AM »

He's more likely to find a Chinese national than a Russian willing to pay to marry him.  However, the risks are high, Mason.  You could end up in jail.

I didn't say he could earn it over night.  But he could get a job and pay it monthly.  If you are 21 and zero education, you are not going to break the law and fool the feds either.  So looking for a "green card girl", his words not mine, isn't the answer either.

As to what it says about the country and the medical system.  It says nothing.  Poor sick people die in every country while rich ones get treatment.  As another poster said recently, life isn't fair when you are poor.  That has been the same throughout time and from one side of the world to the other.  The US is still as good as it gets and the medical care was until recently the undisputed best in the world.  Now thanks to government involvement, it likely will deteriorate. 

Unfortunately the only way the government knows how to level the playing field, is by lowering it for all instead of raising it for some.  It is always going to suck to be poor and be great to be rich.  At least in America people have a chance to work their way up.

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 11:04:33 AM »
When the time comes then start writing, if you are not already married  :D

Why should being married stop from writing?
Discrimination against married people!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
Poor sick people die in every country while rich ones get treatment.

Not true where I live.  People are treated based on how sick they are.  There is no jumping to the head of the line because of your financial status.  Some rich people do go to the U.S. for treatment, but that is rare, as they are usually heading south for experimental treatments that the Canadian system won't consider, rather than for superior care.

As for working, assuming a minimum wage job, working 8 hours a day, 30 days a month, after taxes, he will clear less than $20,000.  If he is supporting himself even partly, it will take a heck of a lot of time to make $10,000 after tax.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 11:05:38 AM »
It might make more sense to establish whether it is true or not, first.

One could state that about any poster, and any post.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 12:15:47 PM »
Not true where I live.  People are treated based on how sick they are.  There is no jumping to the head of the line because of your financial status.  Some rich people do go to the U.S. for treatment, but that is rare, as they are usually heading south for experimental treatments that the Canadian system won't consider, rather than for superior care.

As for working, assuming a minimum wage job, working 8 hours a day, 30 days a month, after taxes, he will clear less than $20,000.  If he is supporting himself even partly, it will take a heck of a lot of time to make $10,000 after tax.

The difference is, rich people can hire extra doctors, get elective care or travel abroad.  And, the poor get what is given to them.  The people in the middle get something in between.  All I am saying is, there is no place where the rich and the poor are really equal.  And, I don't think they should be.  If a person really is rich and can afford better care, they should be able to get it.  If Bill Gates and I check in to the hospital the same day, it won't matter who is sicker.  He will get better care and he should.  He can afford it.

It may or may not take him, the original poster not Gates,  a long time to pay it off.  So what?  He still isn't justified breaking the law.  I suspect know more about this subject than you do.  When my daughter's health deteriorated in '06 I took a second job, my wife took a second job.  I borrowed.  I used credit cards.  I took everything that wasn't nailed down and sold it.  I quit eating out.  But I never broke the law.  No dope deals, no stealing, no check fraud and no thoughts of any of it.

This is where I usually get some snide crack, so let me save some time.  No I am not patting myself on the back, looking for sympathy or acting like life it tougher on me than on others.  No I don't think I am special.  But I have been there.  During all that I never considered breaking the law.

If I can work, borrow and do without, so can he.  No matter what you say, life is never going to be the same for people with money and without.  And, a sick poor person is never going to go ahead of a sick rich one in any country.  And that includes yours. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 12:17:46 PM »
What if you can't borrow, don't have a spouse to help, are working, and studying already?   

I'm not suggesting what he is doing is the best, but to say "Well, go get a job and $10,000 will magically appear." is not exactly useful either.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 12:32:58 PM »
What if you can't borrow, don't have a spouse to help, are working, and studying already?   

I'm not suggesting what he is doing is the best, but to say "Well, go get a job and $10,000 will magically appear." is not exactly useful either.

I think we are just a bit off in what we think each other is saying.  But basically I think we agree if his situation is legit it is dire.   I know the problem won't disappear when he gets a job.  Especially if it is some low paying one.  I am just saying breaking the law will not solve the problem and may compound it greatly.  It doesn't matter, he will do what he wants if he is legit and neither of our opinions will change his mind.  If he is just a troll then it matters even less. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 04:42:57 PM »
Some rich people do go to the U.S. for treatment, but that is rare, as they are usually heading south for experimental treatments that the Canadian system won't consider, rather than for superior care.

Canadians don't come to America for experimental treatment. We have enough people willing to be guinea pigs here that we don't need foreigners to volunteer. The superior care you talk about in Canada isn't so superior when people have to wait in long lines to get medical care they need immediately. We have hospitals built along the border in America to handle the Canadians who need medical treatment sooner than later.

http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=19d790c9-898d-4ab1-9ac3-2d90de589d87&sponsor=
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GatoMoon

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »

When the time comes then start writing, if you are not already married  :D

At the same time, when you get married, stop looking at other women.  Wouldn't it best to take your eyes out?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541295
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3034
Most Online Ever: 12701