It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian visa  (Read 13429 times)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Russian visa
« on: June 02, 2016, 03:49:33 PM »
alright, i hope you folk give me genuine advice. i was thinking of staying in russia for as long as possible. I've been looking at visas, and business visa caught my attention. I read that i could get an invitation for a business visa, of course i don't have a business in russia, i was wondering if this is breaking any rules. The other option is a private visa for 3 months, i have friends in russia that can help me with this, not a problem, but i haven't met them in person, is meeting them in person a requirement?
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Morty

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Russian visa
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 03:59:04 PM »
alright, i hope you folk give me genuine advice. i was thinking of staying in russia for as long as possible. I've been looking at visas, and business visa caught my attention. I read that i could get an invitation for a business visa, of course i don't have a business in russia, i was wondering if this is breaking any rules. The other option is a private visa for 3 months, i have friends in russia that can help me with this, not a problem, but i haven't met them in person, is meeting them in person a requirement?

Btw you might need to do like 90 days in Russia, 90 in Ukraine Belarus depending on your visa, if you want to stay permenantly I'd suggest looking at enrolling in a Russian language school and getting a student visa.

I used these guys.

http://realrussia.co.uk/Visas/Russian/Invitations/Business

You can get a business visa pretty easily, you just need to go through one of the London agencies and they will get a proper business invitation issued for a fee from a company in Russia. Really they don't ever check - it is just a way to extract higher fees out of you to pay for all the Ferraro rocher the ambassador scoffs at his parties. I used a agency in London, they did all the paperwork then when I arrived in Moscow they stamped my passport with whatever it needed and took care of everything. I had a multiple entry one which saved a lot of aggro for diving over the border into Ukraine.

there are a couple of uk firms who can sort you out a invitation letter for up to 12 months m/e visa

http://waytorussia.net/Travel/VisaSupport.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:04:02 PM by Morty »

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:46:15 PM »
Thanks

i had a feeling you were a londoner, or atleast stayed here for a while. Your posts gave off hints  :D I messaged the first people in regards to the invitation letter, i just need someone to sort it all out for me, i applied before via the london embassy.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 06:13:32 PM »
I got a business visa for my second trip so that I could spend longer than a month in Russia.  At that time, you could not apply for a business visa on a first trip if you were really only a tourist.  That may have changed but, as you've already been to Russia (presumably with no visa problems), you should have no trouble getting a business visa anyway.  You've then got three or six months available to do whatever you're aiming to do.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 01:46:22 AM »
this is a message from real russia

We can help you with a visa.

The price and processing time depends on a service you will choose.

The price for a multiple entry visa valid for 6 months on a standard service will cost £384.90 (including the price for a visa invitation letter) and take 18 working days for the invitation + 6 working days for a visa itself.

You can look at the services we offer at the link below:

http://realrussia.co.uk/Visas/Russian/Business

For visa we will need your passport, one colour photo and copies of your last ninety (90) days' bank statements. The bank statements should be copies of paper statements or internet print-outs as long as they detail the bank address, logo and your account name and details. The most recent statement cannot be more than two (2) weeks old and the final balance has to be equivalent to at least £100 per day of your visa duration. Please note, for 90-day and more multi-entry visas, a balance of minimum £3000 seems to be acceptable to the Consulate.

i asked them about the 12 months visa. if i get to russia, i got a few friends there already, take some pics with them, and they will write me an invitation support next time round for a private visa. i feel uneasy about business visa, that i will get rejected.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 02:01:35 AM by dragonkid »

Offline Morty

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 09:04:51 AM »
Thanks

i had a feeling you were a londoner, or atleast stayed here for a while. Your posts gave off hints  :D I messaged the first people in regards to the invitation letter, i just need someone to sort it all out for me, i applied before via the london embassy.

Yeah mate, norway is my retirement home country so I can keep gun permits. Family are all from Golders Green and Finchley. Grew up in primrose hill.

Tbh I don't know anyone who got a business visa rejected by the Ivans. Just tell them you are on a diplomatic mission from aldermaan. They seemed more interested as to why I wasn't smuggling caviar as to the purpose of my visit. If I was on the hunt I'd stick to Ukraine personally. The British embassy are bastards for rejecting visas, whereas the Warsaw guys pretty much rubber stamp them. Politics eh. Wankers.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 09:33:48 AM »
i grew up in hampstead suburbs just near golders green station, lived in enfield briefly. I guess you noticed the slight affection fsu women have for british men? just i been told, and from all the clubs they have, club london in moscow, Liverpool,Abeerdeen,Mollie's, few others in st peters.  I ain't english, but my voice..... Even in london, people can tell i was brought up with the jews  :P 

They told me i can get a 12 month visa, stay for 3 months, leave for 3 months, and return, guess i will go somewhere else for those 3 months, might try out Belarus, or Ukraine. plan is to switch between countries for a while, try and dodge the waiting period. What i would give to have a russian visa..... Except pay £200 a week for a course >,<
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:42:06 AM by dragonkid »

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
this is a message from real russia

We can help you with a visa.

The price and processing time depends on a service you will choose.

The price for a multiple entry visa valid for 6 months on a standard service will cost £384.90 (including the price for a visa invitation letter) and take 18 working days for the invitation + 6 working days for a visa itself.

You can look at the services we offer at the link below:

http://realrussia.co.uk/Visas/Russian/Business

For visa we will need your passport, one colour photo and copies of your last ninety (90) days' bank statements. The bank statements should be copies of paper statements or internet print-outs as long as they detail the bank address, logo and your account name and details. The most recent statement cannot be more than two (2) weeks old and the final balance has to be equivalent to at least £100 per day of your visa duration. Please note, for 90-day and more multi-entry visas, a balance of minimum £3000 seems to be acceptable to the Consulate.

i asked them about the 12 months visa. if i get to russia, i got a few friends there already, take some pics with them, and they will write me an invitation support next time round for a private visa. i feel uneasy about business visa, that i will get rejected.

Apparently, there are different options for Russian visas for the Brits and the Americans. I have applied for a 3 year multi entry tourist. I don't see that on your list

Offline Morty

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 10:30:35 AM »
Apparently, there are different options for Russian visas for the Brits and the Americans. I have applied for a 3 year multi entry tourist. I don't see that on your list

Yeah they are still pissed at us for the whole litvenyenko thing. Like I said to DK, getting a Russian girl a visa here is highly political. All visas get referred to the home office for approval. Ukrainians get rubber stamped in 10 minutes in Warsaw. My ex wife never got a UK visa. Personally I'd stick to Ukraine for the UK simply because there isn't a political war going on. To get a Russian spouse visa you have to have a completely watertight application - like 50k plus salary, 25k minimum savings, 1-2 years holiday photos, letters, chat logs. 10 plus visits. I know guys married 4 years with kids who are exiled in Sweden since they still can't get a spouse visa, all the guys I know from Ukraine sailed through fiancé and spouse - some without even an interview.

DK - you can thank Jason statham for their love of British bad boys. I'm a typical ex-squaddie who drinks Stella, eats kebabs, chain smokes marlboros and swears like a trooper and had enough offers to ensure my missus threatened to cut my balls off and feed them to the dobermans if I so much as sniff another bit of skirt.

Kind of a shame, was offered a 3some by a brunette and blonde combo recently. I wish I was still your age, I really do, the problem of finding miss right is that suddenly every other woman seems to know you are committed and suddenly wants you to smash their back doors in. Sadly I'm too old for that shit, i'm fit as a butchers dog despite hitting 40 this year, but really I know I'm an old dog and need to quit while I'm ahead :)

Btw if you want to impress a Russian girl in London, take her to the Windsor castle in Marylebone. It's a proper old skool boozer that does the best Thai scoff in the smoke. They tend to love Thai food so it will blow her mind to get it in a trad English boozer. Try the pad Kra prow with beef. Chilli, peppers and basil leaves stir fry.

Honestly, the Ukrainian girls love us Brits even more than the Russian girls, they have a London cafe in Kiev complete with red phone box, they watch downtown Abbey and think we all live like the lock stock & snatch boys do. Just be cheeky as fuck and take the piss - the British black humour seems to get good results imho. Especially if you teach them to swear properly.

Offline jone

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 11:20:37 AM »
Yeah they are still pissed at us for the whole litvenyenko thing. Like I said to DK, getting a Russian girl a visa here is highly political. All visas get referred to the home office for approval. Ukrainians get rubber stamped in 10 minutes in Warsaw. My ex wife never got a UK visa. Personally I'd stick to Ukraine for the UK simply because there isn't a political war going on. To get a Russian spouse visa you have to have a completely watertight application - like 50k plus salary, 25k minimum savings, 1-2 years holiday photos, letters, chat logs. 10 plus visits. I know guys married 4 years with kids who are exiled in Sweden since they still can't get a spouse visa, all the guys I know from Ukraine sailed through fiancé and spouse - some without even an interview.

DK - you can thank Jason statham for their love of British bad boys. I'm a typical ex-squaddie who drinks Stella, eats kebabs, chain smokes marlboros and swears like a trooper and had enough offers to ensure my missus threatened to cut my balls off and feed them to the dobermans if I so much as sniff another bit of skirt.

Kind of a shame, was offered a 3some by a brunette and blonde combo recently. I wish I was still your age, I really do, the problem of finding miss right is that suddenly every other woman seems to know you are committed and suddenly wants you to smash their back doors in. Sadly I'm too old for that shit, i'm fit as a butchers dog despite hitting 40 this year, but really I know I'm an old dog and need to quit while I'm ahead :)

Btw if you want to impress a Russian girl in London, take her to the Windsor castle in Marylebone. It's a proper old skool boozer that does the best Thai scoff in the smoke. They tend to love Thai food so it will blow her mind to get it in a trad English boozer. Try the pad Kra prow with beef. Chilli, peppers and basil leaves stir fry.

Honestly, the Ukrainian girls love us Brits even more than the Russian girls, they have a London cafe in Kiev complete with red phone box, they watch downtown Abbey and think we all live like the lock stock & snatch boys do. Just be cheeky as fuck and take the piss - the British black humour seems to get good results imho. Especially if you teach them to swear properly.

Do you ever read what people write?  FP said that for United States citizens are allowed to obtain a three year multiple entry visa that is NOT a business visa.  That is a visa to enter Russia.  Not a visa to enter UK.  I have once such visa so I don't have to re-register every time I go into Russia. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 11:37:26 AM »

At my age it is a blessing if you want to just mess around, plenty of women about, the ones you would previously die to date in UK, now seem not that interesting anymore in russia. The problem however, is you are far too young to settle, mentally unstable, constantly challenged at each corner with urges, you don't know yourself really, undeveloped theories. the women are okay, they would happily settle down, but your search criteria is very limited, 18-25 search, 18 year olds are still developing, you see a lot of potential in some, but they haven't blossomed yet. The 21-25 year olds are prime, ready for the picking, but the two of you are similar age, and deep down you want to wait till you are 30-35 and date and get a nice 10 year age gap, to cheat the effects of time on appearance. It is a blessing and a curse, when i go to russia, ideally want to take my time, not really into sleeping around, but getting to know women better, try and show the beauty of russia, and the people.

I have an idea of vlogging my travels, if i manage to cover my expenses with revenue within 2 years, i will stick at it. If not go back to UK, settle down, and start a life here. I did vlogging back in the days, i am constantly reminded to do it again by others, my humor is on point, thanks to my awkward personality, i am described as Ali G equivalent.

Ukraine just seems a little off for me, i have more success with russian women. i believe that the sex tourists killed off ukraine, lots of roosh fan boys there, cheap tickets, no visa fees, made it into something worse than it was 10 years ago.Belarus seems good, brazil is something i am also contemplating.

Offline Morty

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 12:35:28 PM »
Do you ever read what people write?  FP said that for United States citizens are allowed to obtain a three year multiple entry visa that is NOT a business visa.  That is a visa to enter Russia.  Not a visa to enter UK.  I have once such visa so I don't have to re-register every time I go into Russia.

You really are a bit of a berk aren't you chap? Do you go out of your way to be obnoxious or is it a natural gift,

I know perfectly well what FP wrote, I was pointing out the bi-directional political issues of visas and the reason we don't get the same visas to russia as you yanks is because our own embassy is very stringent on visas for Russians therefore it is a tit for tat squabble.

Wind your neck in. The post was for FP not you, since he is looking for a Russian girl and should be aware of the problems of getting a Russian girl any kind of visa to return to the uk. Pretty sure DK got the point. Given we are both Brits and experience exactly the same visa situation which is vastly different than the USA due to different immigration and political influences, you really have nothing to contribute on our visa issues going in either direction since you have no experience of being a British citizen applying for either.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 12:40:00 PM »
FP's been married for many years to a Russian woman. :)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Morty

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 12:45:23 PM »
At my age it is a blessing if you want to just mess around, plenty of women about, the ones you would previously die to date in UK, now seem not that interesting anymore in russia. The problem however, is you are far too young to settle, mentally unstable, constantly challenged at each corner with urges, you don't know yourself really, undeveloped theories. the women are okay, they would happily settle down, but your search criteria is very limited, 18-25 search, 18 year olds are still developing, you see a lot of potential in some, but they haven't blossomed yet. The 21-25 year olds are prime, ready for the picking, but the two of you are similar age, and deep down you want to wait till you are 30-35 and date and get a nice 10 year age gap, to cheat the effects of time on appearance. It is a blessing and a curse, when i go to russia, ideally want to take my time, not really into sleeping around, but getting to know women better, try and show the beauty of russia, and the people.

I have an idea of vlogging my travels, if i manage to cover my expenses with revenue within 2 years, i will stick at it. If not go back to UK, settle down, and start a life here. I did vlogging back in the days, i am constantly reminded to do it again by others, my humor is on point, thanks to my awkward personality, i am described as Ali G equivalent.

Ukraine just seems a little off for me, i have more success with russian women. i believe that the sex tourists killed off ukraine, lots of roosh fan boys there, cheap tickets, no visa fees, made it into something worse than it was 10 years ago.Belarus seems good, brazil is something i am also contemplating.

I know where you are coming from, none of the girls would take me seriously until I hit my 30s and the women seem to hit maturity at late twenties but then seem to be way ahead - more like our 40 y.o women.

You are probably doing the right thing, just take it easy and see what happens. You'll pick up a lot of life experience and meet some good friends. I know what you mean about Ukraine - I'd suggest a trip to Azerbaijan. There are some stunning ethnic Russian girls there and less westerners, the girls down in Armenia, Azerbaijani and Georgia tend to settle earlier and have simpler demands. They aren't all Muslims, lots of Russians, it can be a bit frisky but you are a young guy so I think you can handle it as you will be taken for a world adventurer.

Anyway just go with the flow. You've got a lot of years ahead to meet the right one, I rushed it with my ex and it was a big mistake.

Rostov on don can be worth a visit, my ex is from there, some love;ynlooking girls in an industrial town that doesn't get many westerners com-armed to Pete or Moscow. The night train from Moscow is worth the go just for all the people you'll meet on the way.

Offline Morty

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 12:48:29 PM »
FP's been married for many years to a Russian woman. :)

I was replying to jone not FP - FP mentioned different visas and I was just explaining why we don't get the same as the USA. For some reason jone decided that my desire to throw in some pointers about visas coming the other way for DK's benefit was because I missed fp's point which I didn't.

Fp's why are we having an argument when I didn't contradict FP at all but discussed something else related for DK.

You guys are worse than Russian women for starting quarrels over which chicken crossed the road.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 12:57:32 PM »

I was referring to this -
The post was for FP not you, since he is looking for a Russian girl

but I see now you meant DK, not FP.

I'm also not a guy. :)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 02:03:13 PM »
You really are a bit of a berk aren't you chap? Do you go out of your way to be obnoxious or is it a natural gift,

I know perfectly well what FP wrote, I was pointing out the bi-directional political issues of visas and the reason we don't get the same visas to russia as you yanks is because our own embassy is very stringent on visas for Russians therefore it is a tit for tat squabble.

Wind your neck in. The post was for FP not you, since he is looking for a Russian girl and should be aware of the problems of getting a Russian girl any kind of visa to return to the uk. Pretty sure DK got the point. Given we are both Brits and experience exactly the same visa situation which is vastly different than the USA due to different immigration and political influences, you really have nothing to contribute on our visa issues going in either direction since you have no experience of being a British citizen applying for either.

Then why did you respond to FP?  He's a US citizen as well and was trying to be helpful. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Morty

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 05:12:00 PM »
Then why did you respond to FP?  He's a US citizen as well and was trying to be helpful.

I've no idea. I'm pissed as a bastard from drinking unlabelled vodka and the Internet is hard.

Offline ML

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 08:47:05 PM »
I'm pissed as a bastard from drinking unlabelled vodka

I know what you imply by using this word in its 'incorrect' UK meaning because I have been around many uneducated UK folks.

But since most here know the implication of this word in its 'correct' USA meaning . . . please adapt appropriately in the future.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2016, 12:19:16 AM »
I've no idea. I'm pissed as a bastard from drinking unlabelled vodka and the Internet is hard.

I understood what you meant, you just made a slight error of writing FP instead of DK, which were apparent when one read the rest of the piece. I'm sure FP got that even if others didn't want to get it.
How do you like Norway by the way?

Offline Morty

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2016, 03:50:58 AM »
I know what you imply by using this word in its 'incorrect' UK meaning because I have been around many uneducated UK folks.

But since most here know the implication of this word in its 'correct' USA meaning . . . please adapt appropriately in the future.

Just remember it's called US ENGLISH not US AMERICAN for a reason. And we burned the White House down and Mel Gibsons house.

Besides I thought you all spoke Mexican Spanish these days ;p

Offline Morty

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2016, 03:55:16 AM »
I understood what you meant, you just made a slight error of writing FP instead of DK, which were apparent when one read the rest of the piece. I'm sure FP got that even if others didn't want to get it.
How do you like Norway by the way?

Oh I love Norway, I bought a house  overlooking the sea just outside Grimstad on the south coast. If you like outdoor activities this place is fantastic. Housing is pretty good value outside Oslo but everything else like cars costs a fortune. The scenery is to die for, once you head up north you realise why God did Norway first and ran out of things to put in Belgium afterwards.

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 04:18:48 AM »
Oh I love Norway, I bought a house  overlooking the sea just outside Grimstad on the south coast. If you like outdoor activities this place is fantastic. Housing is pretty good value outside Oslo but everything else like cars costs a fortune. The scenery is to die for, once you head up north you realise why God did Norway first and ran out of things to put in Belgium afterwards.

Glad you enjoy it there, the "Skjærgården". Jump into your expensive car and drive further up north, to our Lofoten/Vesterålen area, and the scenery is even more fantastic. Big ocean, fjords, whales, mountains and nice people.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2016, 05:02:26 AM »
Just remember it's called US ENGLISH not US AMERICAN for a reason. And we burned the White House down and Mel Gibsons house.

Besides I thought you all spoke Mexican Spanish these days ;p

In California (The most populous state) at least half of under 60 group speak Spanish to some degree.  In the years to come that will probably increase even more.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2016, 01:23:03 PM »
Rostov on don can be worth a visit,

Rostov actually sounds really good, i got a girl down there , and very true about not a lot of foreigners go down there. I am planning to move about within russia. i get very bored sticking to one place, unless i fall in love, and next thing you know i am sharing pics of my kid on here  :P

I'd suggest a trip to Azerbaijan. There are some stunning ethnic Russian girls there and less westerners

I got the look that goes well down there, so it may be good for someone like me there. I know some iranian women that are hot, so it will be interesting to see the ones that have a mix.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:41:09 PM by dragonkid »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1887
Total: 1898

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM