It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Re:Trenchcoat busted - but stiill making 'excuses' ..  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re:Trenchcoat busted - but stiill making 'excuses' ..
« on: December 25, 2018, 09:07:18 PM »
No - you don't - think - at all

...and you've not known many S.English girls by your own admission and  - as ladies on here tell you - you're unlikely to .... know ANY ..from ANYWHERE..given your attitude.

So tell us about where you've been to and dated US lasses ...?   

Surely, this isn't YET ANOTHER of TC's BS generalisations ?

TC - THEY aren't willing to accept YOU ...  I lived in S,England for 65 percent of my life and just do not recognise your 'description'

TC,

according to you, you've also been to Poland, Ukraine and Russia - but you've learnt nothing about the women in those nations, either - other than there's a common denominator re your fails - YOU ..

So, PLE-ease be mindful that your 'advice' needs to come with a public health warning

Ah Mobers, back to your old internet stalking form I see, it has been a while I've almost been missing it, lol.

Mobers while technically where you were around Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is southern England it's more on the fringes and not representative of Southern England. It's a cheaper area than the rest of Southern England being just a bit more expensive than South Wales which it borders.

Unfortunately for most of us in the South of England heartlands wealth is big issue. If a guy can provide his own house then he will be attractive to many women in southern England. House prices are high here and that makes it a big deal. Other factors come into play also suffice to say that girls in much of southern England will have a long tick box of stuff to tick through. Society is you need to hit the mark or you don't get through. At the same time you are on competition with the girls and also migrants for the high status careers. Even if you get one of these they are stressful and don't pay well as they should since all the people after them lowers the wages the employers are willing to pay. Most are so stressfull that any after work activity when you do finally get home is likely to be of the menu do to sheer exhaustion.

Which reminds me you never told us the career your precious little buttercup does? :D

The only girls that may have a lower bar to hurdle are the council estate girls. The better looking ones (even those with mental health problems) go for guys that are either looking like models, socially skilled or something else going for them in a noticeable way. It's the uglier girls and the fat girls that remain. Sometimes they are both but aside from very many mental problems and disabilities they may have they also tend to smoke like chimneys and have no go in them. Even them though are sought after by guys. That is the painfully awful state of affairs for guys in much of Southern England. Low grade girls can still easily get guys, Low & Medium grade guys either don't get a look in or struggle a lot usually even with the low grade girls.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Re:Trenchcoat busted - but stiill making 'excuses' ..
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 11:00:11 PM »
Ah Mobers, back to your old internet stalking form I see, it has been a while I've almost been missing it, lol.

Tut, tut Trench ..adopting a 'diversionary tactic'  ? ;)

Mobers while technically where you were around Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is southern England it's more on the fringes and not representative of Southern England. It's a cheaper area than the rest of Southern England being just a bit more expensive than South Wales which it borders.

:ROFL:

Trench, these 'excuses' are yet another example of you failing..

I've lived in Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire ( twice), London - as well as Glos'shire - in the south of England and where I live a 4 bed house is c.$1m ..

So, MORE  Trench BS ..

Unfortunately for most of us in the South of England heartlands wealth is big issue. If a guy can provide his own house then he will be attractive to many women in southern England. House prices are high here and that makes it a big deal. Other factors come into play also suffice to say that girls in much of southern England will have a long tick box of stuff to tick through. Society is you need to hit the mark or you don't get through. At the same time you are on competition with the girls and also migrants for the high status careers. Even if you get one of these they are stressful and don't pay well as they should since all the people after them lowers the wages the employers are willing to pay. Most are so stressfull that any after work activity when you do finally get home is likely to be of the menu do to sheer exhaustion.

UTTER twaddle ... I dated a VERY well- paid civil servant who owned her expensive 5 bed house - when I was going through financial hell ...she didn't care about my - temporary - hardship ...

Once again, this is pure Trench BS - an excuse

Which reminds me you never told us the career your precious little buttercup does? :D

Ah, now you brought up the subject of stalking, again ...

The only girls that may have a lower bar to hurdle are the council estate girls. The better looking ones (even those with mental health problems) go for guys that are either looking like models, socially skilled or something else going for them in a noticeable way. It's the uglier girls and the fat girls that remain. Sometimes they are both but aside from very many mental problems and disabilities they may have they also tend to smoke like chimneys and have no go in them. Even them though are sought after by guys. That is the painfully awful state of affairs for guys in much of Southern England. Low grade girls can still easily get guys, Low & Medium grade guys either don't get a look in or struggle a lot usually even with the low grade girls.

Trench, my first wife was a 'Council House girl' ..

Born of a single Mum who's Irish father didn't want to settle down..  and didn't hang around - even if Ma and he had been seeing each other nine years ...

Through her own graft she had become a property millionairess by the time she was 24  - property ..

What we see here, is Trench's ability to put his foot in it - everytime he opens his gob ;)

Trench, your 'beliefs' are what keeps you from pulling..

When you post STUPID and offer crap 'advice' - based on your 'experience' of women - expect it to be pulled apart ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 12:17:37 AM »
Tut, tut Trench ..adopting a 'diversionary tactic'  ? ;)

:ROFL:

Trench, these 'excuses' are yet another example of you failing..

I've lived in Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire ( twice), London - as well as Glos'shire - in the south of England and where I live a 4 bed house is c.$1m ..

So, MORE  Trench BS ..

UTTER twaddle ... I dated a VERY well- paid civil servant who owned her expensive 5 bed house - when I was going through financial hell ...she didn't care about my - temporary - hardship ...

Once again, this is pure Trench BS - an excuse

Ah, now you brought up the subject of stalking, again ...

Trench, my first wife was a 'Council House girl' ..

Born of a single Mum who's Irish father didn't want to settle down..  and didn't hang around - even if Ma and he had been seeing each other nine years ...

Through her own graft she had become a property millionairess by the time she was 24  - property ..

What we see here, is Trench's ability to put his foot in it - everytime he opens his gob ;)

Trench, your 'beliefs' are what keeps you from pulling..

When you post STUPID and offer crap 'advice' - based on your 'experience' of women - expect it to be pulled apart ..

Mobe, you know council house tenants were from a different social grouping previews to 1977 than they were post 1977. Previous to 1977 social housing was given to skilled workers in work. Post 1977 social housing was given to those from the slums with later on women having kids as being made the highest priority and hence the problem there.

So basically through good times or bad you are a rich guy Mobe and women can tell if you move in certain social circles and your direction in life. Most of the women you have had though perhaps not all of them would have likely been because you had a few bob or seemed capable of it whether you like to admit it or not. If your living in a mansion in a reasonably cheap area of the country it is going to stand out.

Also let us not forget you brought up the subject of what your daughter did originally and ask forum members to guess, you even posted a photo of her. That was without me even originally mentioning it. I bring it up here as odds are living in Bournemouth in the South of England I doubt she is bring in good money there particularly when set against living costs, am I right?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 01:35:36 AM »
I personally think UK women are in general a lot worse than US girls in general but that will depend on where you are in the US or UK I guess.

This is based on what vast experience that you have with US women?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 02:02:08 AM »
Mobe, you know council house tenants were from a different social grouping previews to 1977 than they were post 1977. Previous to 1977 social housing was given to skilled workers in work. Post 1977 social housing was given to those from the slums with later on women having kids as being made the highest priority and hence the problem there.

Source for this tosh, please ?

What has that go to do with your failing at dating - blaming the ladies - and offering 'advice' .. when all you do is fail ?

So basically through good times or bad you are a rich guy Mobe and women can tell if you move in certain social circles and your direction in life. Most of the women you have had though perhaps not all of them would have likely been because you had a few bob or seemed capable of it whether you like to admit it or not. If your living in a mansion in a reasonably cheap area of the country it is going to stand out.

Trench,

I was a divorcee with wife #1 and kids living in a UK home with my 40 percent equity - hardly 'rich ' ;)

Stop making up excuses ...

Also let us not forget you brought up the subject of what your daughter did originally and ask forum members to guess, you even posted a photo of her.

'Fibber' / or bad memory, Trench ?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22008.msg490680#msg490680

You tried to guess and the context of the photo: "Sort of blows your notion that good looking Brit lasses would be looking for a 'rich' guy with a car and house ... :D"

Finally, she makes GOOD money .. So, wrong, AGAIN ..

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:03:58 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 02:06:31 PM »
Source for this tosh, please ?

What has that go to do with your failing at dating - blaming the ladies - and offering 'advice' .. when all you do is fail ?

Trench,

I was a divorcee with wife #1 and kids living in a UK home with my 40 percent equity - hardly 'rich ' ;)

Stop making up excuses ...

'Fibber' / or bad memory, Trench ?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22008.msg490680#msg490680

You tried to guess and the context of the photo: "Sort of blows your notion that good looking Brit lasses would be looking for a 'rich' guy with a car and house ... :D"

Finally, she makes GOOD money .. So, wrong, AGAIN ..

You asked me to guess, I said Beautician, you said she was previous to what she is now doing so I was close.

I now think that she is working as a maseur but as she is making good money has extended the range of services to beyond the standard massage ;D I'm sure she swears to daddy she is a good girl though :cheesy:

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 02:18:16 PM »
Even with the link above that proved Trench was fibbing, he's still suggesting 'otherwise' ... ;D

'
You asked me to guess, I said Beautician, you said she was previous to what she is now doing so I was close.

Trenchcoat, I'm not 'bovvered' by your attempt to 'rile' me...re daughter #2's profession ...

I'm far more concerned that you'd even try repeat a fib ..

This is your normal 'tactic'  ....when well and truly busted and seeking to 'divert' from a howler ..:puke:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1967
Total: 1976

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM