It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?  (Read 456417 times)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
yeah brat,
I just flipped 20,000 units of edibles like this, net weight 480 lbs
that just came in on my solid gold air logistics from Houston/Tel Aviv
to one of the smaller airports in Moscva

I got a clear profit, even after all payoffs of 12.2+ bitcoins
more than $100,000...
and I never even had to set foot in Russia!

here’s a pic...
20,000 units every shipment...
and they’re gone in under a day in Moscva
buyers screamin for more...
and that’s just Moscva...
Gozpedy, imagine the rest of Russia, places like Rostov, etc

a year from now, will be selling my own brands of this and other edibles
all Over Russia
and the beauty of the logistics
is about how I can bring stuff out as well
making 10s of millions of USD per year
off this
both ways

using this business to raise some serious money in Russia
and it’s keeping a door open when all the others are gonna close...
my friends, it’s nice to have your own newly chartered cargo jet!!
that can bring emergency PPE supplies to Russia
and donate to Moscva hospitals while doing it in Putin’s name
because he’s asking EVERYONE to help Russia...

RT, even has a script for me when I am donating plasma
I’m supposed to lay sit a chair with my tie undone
and after they finish, they hand me a cookie...
I’m supposed to look at it skeptically, but then take a bite out of it
then change my skeptical expression to a big smile and say “Kuzna”!
for the closeup, and then everyone laughs...

what do you think, funny right?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:22:05 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
👏👏👏👏

I was going to respond, but this response is perfect.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

I can only see Trenchcoat's  'expertise' when quoted, these days, but Steve's put down was well worth seeing  :popcorn:

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
I can only see Trenchcoat's  'expertise' when quoted, these days,

You better pay attention or you're going to get surprised. I think Trench has taken a liking to you. ;D

If things hit the sh*t over here I'll bunker down with Moby, he's just down the road from me and I know he would be overjoyed to see me. Fresh milk each morning straight from the Moobs! :D

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

You better pay attention or you're going to get surprised. I think Trench has taken a liking to you. ;D

I realise he cannot stayathome and feels the need to potentially be a super spreader in the viral form..  ((

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
...and this is the optimistic version!!!!

are you guys getting a handle now on understanding it?
Yes teacher.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Gator

On Monday morning, the White House economic adviser Kevin Hassett warned the second quarter could reflect a 20 to 30 percent decline - something that has not been seen since the 1930s Great Depression.

so this week, the white house announced up to a 30% drop in GDP is expected by the end of next month!!!
and this is the optimistic version!!!!

are you guys getting a handle now on understanding it?

Yes, I understand the obvious.  It's the economy, stupid. 

The peak unemployment during the Great Depression was 24.9% (1933).    Sadly, we could reach that figure in a couple more months of staying in lockdown.     

Offline calmissile

Just prior to the lockdown I was in the process of scheduling cataract surgery 3 months out which was the earliest I could get with this particular surgeon.  When the lockdown occurred I figured it would be the end of summer before I could get scheduled.

Got a surprise call from the surgery center yesterday and they explained that they had cancelled all surgeries and for some reason the surgeon told them to put me at the top of the list for their 'soft opening'.  So, tomorrow I have the pre-op meeting with the surgeon and the surgery scheduled for next Tuesday.

Since I don't know much about cataract surgery I was wondering if anyone on the forum has had the same procedure within the past few years and what questions I should be asking the doctor in our meeting.

I did a little quick research on Google and the only question I have come up with is whether to go for the mono focus lenses or the optional more expensive adaptable focus lenses.  I have read both good and bad about the adaptive focus lenses but have found nothing derogatory about the standard fixed focal lenses. 

A friend in Santa Barbara had the procedure on both eyes and selected the optional lenses which he said were an additional $1500 or $3000 per lens  and not covered by insurance.  When asked what he would do if he would do it again, he responded that it is a tossup.  He is not sure he would get the adaptable focus lenses.  There are some artifacts with the optional lenses and the "auto focus" is not always 100% in focus without playing around with focusing on different objects.

He further stated that one of his close friends had the surgery at about the same time with the standard lenses and claims to have perfect vision from infinity to about arms length and wears glasses for reading and computer work.

My normal inclination is to not be on the "bleeding edge" of technology.  I don't buy the latest hardware or software of almost anything. My nature is to wait until a product is stable before buying it.  From the research it appears to me that the  adaptive lenses are not exactly new but have been out only a few years and the studies have admitted that some issues are present for some patients using them.

What experience do our members have on the topic?
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline BillyB

Since I don't know much about cataract surgery I was wondering if anyone on the forum has had the same procedure within the past few years and what questions I should be asking the doctor in our meeting.

I know a guy who had cataract surgery and he said he can see a whole new world he hasn't seen in a long long time. I've had lasik. The question you should ask before the surgery is how much experience the doctor has. If he/she just got out of college, look for a doctor that has much more experience. My lasik doctor had done 100,000 eyes and was the owner of clinics on the West Coast and in Canada.

Here's some info on procedure, effects, risks and lenses

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/cataract-surgery/about/pac-20384765

In other news coronavirus survivors are permanently banned from joining the military. Are they thinking the virus could sleep and reactivate later on?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-survivors-permanently-disqualified-from-joining-us-military/ar-BB13I8in?ocid=spartanntp

There are knuckleheads out there still throwing coronavirus parties where a bunch of non infected idiots intentionally get together with infected idiots.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-parties-in-this-county-linked-to-rise-in-cases-officials-say/ar-BB13GUKU?ocid=spartanntp

The statement stressed that scientists don't know yet if people infected with the coronavirus become immune and that contracting the virus risks serious illness.

"Health officials stress that there is much we don't know about COVID-19," the release said. "Epidemiologists don't know if immunity is a sure thing, if reinfection is possible, or if [the] virus could continue living inside you. They do know that even the young can be hospitalized, survivors may suffer long-term damage, and even a 'mild' case isn't mild."
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

What experience do our members have on the topic?

I have discussed it with my ophthalmologist, and he says my impairment does not yet qualify for Medicare reimbursement. Knowing that it eventually will be needed, I have talked with a few of my peers who had the surgery and paid for enhanced lens.  No consensus - some had less than ideal results, others are very happy.  A tossup as you said.   

Decide what is best for you, distance or closeup. 

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Doug,

Best of luck with your surgery. A friend of mine had this surgery last year and she went with the "normal" lens. Has to use glasses for reading like you mentioned. Hope it all turns out well and pray you are not using Bee Keeper as our doctor.  :clapping:

Take care,
Lee

Offline BillyB

Kids with new medical issues are coming back to hospitals after their battle with COVID-19. There's going to be continued medical costs to individuals and nations even if we get rid of the virus someday

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-kids-hospitalized-with-possible-covid-19-complication/ar-BB13HWq5?ocid=spartanntp

Cases in Brazil, Russia, and Singapore continue to skyrocket. Warmer weather isn't stopping the virus.

In less than two months, 1 out of every 756 people in NY State died from the virus.  The ratio is worse in NYC.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
,,,,Since I don't know much about cataract surgery I was wondering if anyone on the forum has had the same procedure within the past few years and what questions I should be asking the doctor in our meeting.....

I didn't realize this was a bit more complicated, at least it sounds like it. I believe ML had cataract surgery not too long ago, too.

I have floaters in my left eye right now that's bugging the hell out of me. I feel like I'm in those Sci-Fi flick with alien invading my system from the eye. Hahah!

Good luck, Cal!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline jone

We'll keep an eye out for your surgery results Doug.   Let us know how it goes. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BC

Was that a pun intended jone?

Offline jone

I would never tease my friend, Doooglas.   Never.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline GQBlues

Parks, hiking trails and GOLF COURSES open this Saturday in LA County!! Finally!
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline calmissile

I thought I would do a little debriefing following my pre-op visit with the surgeon today.  The info might be of some future help for others that know as little as I did about cataract surgery.

Most of the conversation focused on the selection of which lens option you want implanted into the eye.  There are 3 basic options..
1.  Standard fixed focus lens.  Traditional choice for many years. Usually called "monofocal lenses.
2.  Toric fixed focus lens.  Used to correct astigmatism in moderate to severe cases.
3.  Multi-Focal lens.  Adaptable focus lenses that provides fair vision focus range from distant to near.  Often chosen to eliminate the need for glasses when that is of primary importance.

These are some of the tradeoffs the surgeon discussed....
1.  The standard monofocal lenses provide the best and sharpest focus of all the lenses.  The doctor gave me a personal example of how the choice was made within his family.  His father is an optical engineer and demanded and required the best possible sharpness of vision.  He chose the monofocal lenses.  His mother was retired and did usual daily activities such as driving, working around the house and reading.  She chose the multi-focal lenses and eliminated the need for glasses.  Her vision was adequate for her use.

2.  Toric lens.  In my case, my astigmatism is small enough that I do not need the toric lenses.

3.  Multi-focal lenses - I was surprised at his response about these lenses.  Not only did he agree with my assessment that I wanted to keep it simple, but he did not try to upsell me into the expensive multi-focus lenses.  He said that since I am an engineer he would explain the various tradeoffs in more detail than he does with most patients.  I am glad he did because I learned some things I want to pass on.

First, he did confirm that the multi-focal lenses are more complex and do create artifacts in vision in some patients.  More importantly, he explained that the multi-focus lenses only allow 50% of the light through as compared to the monofocal lenses.  He went on to remind me of college optics lessons about field of view (length of focus) compared to aperture.  I should have remembered this from photography studies but the wider the aperture (large pupil/low light) the narrower the field of view.  In other words in low light your range of focus is very limited compared to high light conditions which gives a very large range of focus.

The summary of that discussion is that with the monofocal lenses, you will be able to focus much sharper from infinity to maybe arms length than you would with the munli-focus lenses.  The downside of course is that you will need to wear glasses for reading and probably computer screens.  This is not a problem for me, I don't mind wearing glasses and hopefully, will not need tri-focal glasses after the surgery.  As I understand him, the monofocus lenses are calculated to give perfect vision at infinity and then depending on how well your eye adjusts, at some closer distance you need glasses to correct the near vision.  He clearly stated that multi-focus lenses are a compromise in vision sharpness.  Hope this explanation makes some sense.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this surgeon in that he is willing to take the time to explain the technical side of the science and also that he did not try to push the more expensive multi-focus lenses.  The multi-focus lenses were an additional $3000 per eye and the toric lenses were about $1200 additional per lens.

Hope this info is of some use to members that might be facing cataract surgery in the future.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline BillyB

The summary of that discussion is that with the monofocal lenses, you will be able to focus much sharper from infinity to maybe arms length than you would with the munli-focus lenses.  The downside of course is that you will need to wear glasses for reading and probably computer screens.

Most adults start losing their ability to read around 40 yo. I have reading glasses at home but rarely use them. I have a big monitor. If a person needs, adjusting display settings can make words look bigger so glasses aren't needed. When I'm at the store and need to read small print on a product, I take out my iPhone, turn on the camera and magnify the words. No need to carry reading glasses anywhere I go.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Kids with new medical issues are coming back to hospitals after their battle with COVID-19. There's going to be continued medical costs to individuals and nations even if we get rid of the virus someday

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-kids-hospitalized-with-possible-covid-19-complication/ar-BB13HWq5?ocid=spartanntp

Cases in Brazil, Russia, and Singapore continue to skyrocket. Warmer weather isn't stopping the virus.

In less than two months, 1 out of every 756 people in NY State died from the virus.  The ratio is worse in NYC.

Yeah I remember putting the link up when it was first reported in UK hospitals. Appears it is now US hospitals are finding it also. It gives a whole new dimension to an virus that at first seemed to affect mostly the very elderly and infirm. Not only that but different symptoms as well. Whether that is the virus mutating and doing that or was always a case of a bad reaction in some children who knows.

NYC appears to be hit very badly by the virus. Here like in the US ethnic minorities, particularly blacks are featuring as a higher percentage per population than white people.

This nurse in NYC seems to think that they aren't being treated well:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8290251/amp/NYC-nurse-claims-coronavirus-patients-literally-murdered.html

Myself though I would be dubious to think that is the main reason, it could in general be more down to genetics.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

New York and it's politicians politicizing the pandemic when it really shouldn't.

Volunteers getting taxed for helping out.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
whatever the sign above you says...
Work Will Make You Free
--or--
You Are Free To Work

the dead all made a poor choice
wouldn’t ya say?

can I tell ya all a weird story
just to get it “off my chest”?
ok? thanks!

so...

I sent a smaller order of 10,000 SKUs of Syedobnyy Kaliforniya to Rostov Da Donut
I basically will make $50,000 when I flip it it under 24 hour in Rostov
way down south
my pilot has freaking GOLD credentials because of all the gov badges he has
BUT...
he also works PRIVATELY
on a freaking PERCENTAGE BASIS
can you freaking believe this sh^t???
no matter what, he flashes a badge, they snap to freaking attention and salute!!!
so this guy can not only FLY A FREAKING 4 ENGINE CARGO OR PASSENGER JET
ANYWHERE IN OR OUT OF RUSSIA, but he can also drive and go ANYWHERE he wants in Moscow!!!

DAMN!!!!!

anyway, when he lands in Moscva, he’s supposed to be in quarantine there...
BUT...
his badges get him out
and he heads out the airport onto 3-ring
and then he turns on his phone camera and didn’t turn it off until about 2 hr later

OMG!!! WTF, AM I SEEING!!!!

then, 6 hr later, he texts me that he just landed on the runway at the airport in Rostov
he said 2 things
1. it was freezing cold, +3
2. there was not a soul in the airport and the lights were off
at 5:30 AM when they landed, he tells me HE is scared!!!!

WTF?

then he texts me again
he unloaded by himself and will return to the airport tomorrow
to try and fly back to Tel Aviv
I hope he doesn’t get stuck there in Rostov
I have to wait until he wakes up to see what’s goin on

I mean, WTF is going on in Russia, I mean really?
am I making a dumb move by taking my kids there in a few months
even if later we end up in a heavily protected area?

I see the area that the clinic is in where my daughters and I are expected to stay at least 4 weeks is not a real secure part of Moscow, not at all...
we'd probably have nothing more than just regular police protection...
which means very little protection 6 months from now!!
we'd be almost unprotected there!!
in the time of Bolshoi Bardak
even the blind will know something is wrong with Moscva
because of the change in the smell of the city

the risk factor is starting to grow in Russia now
not JUST grow
but grow EXPONENTIALLY

one day, there will be blood in the snow again

timing is everything
if I time it right, we can win the game
if I don't
I sacrifice my children
to the shock wave the plague is starting to create in Russia
which...
yes,
means "blood in the snow" once more
as the opposing force to social disorder

10 years of change in the next 6 months

ALSO
please note

the USA just withdrew all of its Air Defenses from Saudi Arabia!!!!
why'd it do that?
plus, it lost two carriers in the Persian Gulf to Corona and the French lost one

Iran, just launched a satellite with a technology that can EASILY be adapted
to be a two stage Nuclear IRBM with a copy of a Russian Neutron Bomb...

it would take about 40 of these missiles to wipe out all of Saudi Arabia's air defenses
any maybe 10 more for Naval
and 10 for ground forces targets

60 of these missiles for a nuclear first strike with low permanent radiation high neutron burst Neutron Bombs on the Saudis
this leaves the whole country open for the 2nd wave air attack
boosted by hundreds of Russian planes
just the Russian planes will wipe out what's left of the Saudi Air Force on day one

3rd wave is by Iran's Navy with new gen SilkWorm missiles
these not only finish off the Navy
but have also been reprogrammed to be Ship to Ground attack missiles also with the same low yield Neutron bomb
the have both nukes and conventional warheads
this wave takes out 90% of the military strength from roughly half of Saudi Arabia

Day 2 would be shore landings and air landings into Saudi territory and secure first airfields
and ports
and begin troop transfer

planes start hammering the remainder of the forces
who have no air defenses

then Iran shoots a Neutron Bomb into the capitol district that has the highest number of royal family members
next day the Saudis surrender

so, it's kinda like the "Six Day War" in its time compressed nuclear ferocity
but literally in the course of a week, this attack gives Iran and Russia control of the world's oil and gas
and then GUESS WHAT HAPPENS?
YOU KNOW?
there can never be two...
there can ONLY be one!
WHICH ONE?

well...
as soon as Russia counts how many of its Neutron Bombs that Iran has fired off, and realizes that it's almost all out of its low yield warheads...
it'll attack Iran, in outrage over Shias attacking poor Sunnis
and gets the mullas all riled up

many of the combat soldiers will be battle trained in Ukraine
but Russia will also use nukes
but MUCH better ones
ANOTHER
quick war

now Russia controls all the world's oil and gas

PS
Selling "Narkotica" as some foreign exotic candy has been a pure gold concept in Russia among the under 30 professional generation
this product is INSANELY popular
it removes the stigma if it's "just candy"

having a Russian brand is the next step in "Product Development" as well well as "Brand Diversification"
with new lines of Elitny Edibles
that have THC-Acetate/THC ratios
as well as one that adds a 100X concentrated extract of Salvia divinorum
and you will TRIP HARD and have AMAZING visuals

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 05:02:07 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

Doug, I had the cataract surgery on both eyes about 3 years ago.  They do only one  eye, and then 3-4 weeks later the second.  During that period, your seeing is pretty screwed up.  Take one lens out of your distance glasses for eye that was fixed, the other eye uses the lens for seeing . . . but it is somewhat disoriented viewing.  The doc explained to me why . . . but I couldn't really follow the logic.
I went with the standard lens and achieved 20/20 in both eyes.  Then, need reading glasses.
The real rip off was that he said I had astigmatism in one eye, and standard lens doesn't fix it.  So he said I would still have to wear glasses for that one eye to be able to see distant . . . or for $1,400 (not paid by insurance) he would do a micro cut to fix it up.  Took him 2 seconds to make the cut, if he even did it.

I didn't want to mess around with any lens except the standard.  I have worn glasses since 14 years of age, so don't mind wearing to read and use computer screen as now.

Don't know if they have a Dollar Tree store out there, but I got about 20 pair of glasses there at dollar each.  Various strengths:  I use 1.5 for computer and some reading, but need 2 to read newspaper and smaller print books, labels, etc.  I have a pair in every room, each car, etc.  You can get some really tiny ones to carry in car and then into WalMart or wherever.  You have to take them off to find aisles, etc, and then wear them to read labels.  Not a biggie.

Wife even decided she needed help with reading, so got her 10 pair of 1.0.

A couple of years ago she took 10 pair or so to her parents in Ukraine.

Sure, a couple of pairs broke; but beats the heck out of $5-10-50 ones; not to mention a two hundred or more for optician to prescribe EXACTLY what you need and grind them up.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

whatever the sign above you says...
Work Will Make You Free
--or--
You Are Free To Work

the dead all made a poor choice
wouldn’t ya say?

can I tell ya all a weird story
just to get it “off my chest”?
ok? thanks!

so...

I sent a smaller order of 10,000 SKUs of Syedobnyy Kaliforniya to Rostov Da Donut
I basically will make $50,000 when I flip it it under 24 hour in Rostov
way down south
my pilot has freaking GOLD credentials because of all the gov badges he has
BUT...
he also works PRIVATELY
on a freaking PERCENTAGE BASIS
can you freaking believe this sh^t???
no matter what, he flashes a badge, they snap to freaking attention and salute!!!
so this guy can not only FLY A FREAKING 4 ENGINE CARGO OR PASSENGER JET
ANYWHERE IN OR OUT OF RUSSIA, but he can also drive and go ANYWHERE he wants in Moscow!!!

DAMN!!!!!

anyway, when he lands in Moscva, he’s supposed to be in quarantine there...
BUT...
his badges get him out
and he heads out the airport onto 3-ring
and then he turns on his phone camera and didn’t turn it off until about 2 hr later

OMG!!! WTF, AM I SEEING!!!!

then, 6 hr later, he texts me that he just landed on the runway at the airport in Rostov
he said 2 things
1. it was freezing cold, +3
2. there was not a soul in the airport and the lights were off
at 5:30 AM when they landed, he tells me HE is scared!!!!

WTF?

then he texts me again
he unloaded by himself and will return to the airport tomorrow
to try and fly back to Tel Aviv
I hope he doesn’t get stuck there in Rostov
I have to wait until he wakes up to see what’s goin on

I mean, WTF is going on in Russia, I mean really?
am I making a dumb move by taking my kids there in a few months
even if later we end up in a heavily protected area?

I see the area that the clinic is in where my daughters and I are expected to stay at least 4 weeks is not a real secure part of Moscow, not at all...
we'd probably have nothing more than just regular police protection...
which means very little protection 6 months from now!!
we'd be almost unprotected there!!
in the time of Bolshoi Bardak
even the blind will know something is wrong with Moscva
because of the change in the smell of the city

the risk factor is starting to grow in Russia now
not JUST grow
but grow EXPONENTIALLY

one day, there will be blood in the snow again

timing is everything
if I time it right, we can win the game
if I don't
I sacrifice my children
to the shock wave the plague is starting to create in Russia
which...
yes,
means "blood in the snow" once more
as the opposing force to social disorder

10 years of change in the next 6 months

ALSO
please note

the USA just withdrew all of its Air Defenses from Saudi Arabia!!!!
why'd it do that?
plus, it lost two carriers in the Persian Gulf to Corona and the French lost one

Iran, just launched a satellite with a technology that can EASILY be adapted
to be a two stage Nuclear IRBM with a copy of a Russian Neutron Bomb...

it would take about 40 of these missiles to wipe out all of Saudi Arabia's air defenses
any maybe 10 more for Naval
and 10 for ground forces targets

60 of these missiles for a nuclear first strike with low permanent radiation high neutron burst Neutron Bombs on the Saudis
this leaves the whole country open for the 2nd wave air attack
boosted by hundreds of Russian planes
just the Russian planes will wipe out what's left of the Saudi Air Force on day one

3rd wave is by Iran's Navy with new gen SilkWorm missiles
these not only finish off the Navy
but have also been reprogrammed to be Ship to Ground attack missiles also with the same low yield Neutron bomb
the have both nukes and conventional warheads
this wave takes out 90% of the military strength from roughly half of Saudi Arabia

Day 2 would be shore landings and air landings into Saudi territory and secure first airfields
and ports
and begin troop transfer

planes start hammering the remainder of the forces
who have no air defenses

then Iran shoots a Neutron Bomb into the capitol district that has the highest number of royal family members
next day the Saudis surrender

so, it's kinda like the "Six Day War" in its time compressed nuclear ferocity
but literally in the course of a week, this attack gives Iran and Russia control of the world's oil and gas
and then GUESS WHAT HAPPENS?
YOU KNOW?
there can never be two...
there can ONLY be one!
WHICH ONE?

well...
as soon as Russia counts how many of its Neutron Bombs that Iran has fired off, and realizes that it's almost all out of its low yield warheads...
it'll attack Iran, in outrage over Shias attacking poor Sunnis
and gets the mullas all riled up

many of the combat soldiers will be battle trained in Ukraine
but Russia will also use nukes
but MUCH better ones
ANOTHER
quick war

now Russia controls all the world's oil and gas

PS
Selling "Narkotica" as some foreign exotic candy has been a pure gold concept in Russia among the under 30 professional generation
this product is INSANELY popular
it removes the stigma if it's "just candy"

having a Russian brand is the next step in "Product Development" as well well as "Brand Diversification"
with new lines of Elitny Edibles
that have THC-Acetate/THC ratios
as well as one that adds a 100X concentrated extract of Salvia divinorum
and you will TRIP HARD and have AMAZING visuals

Tom Clancy is dead.   Long live Tom Clancy!

Offline calmissile

ML,

Thanks for the comments regarding your cataract surgery.
One thing I forgot to mention was that when I asked the surgeon about whether I was 'knocked out' during the surgery.  I am not sure I understand the response.  He said something to the affect that they will make me comfortable but I will be fully aware of everything.  Might feel some pressure on the eyeball, but I will be made comfortable.  He went on to explain that he may need me to move my eye during the procedure up/dn/rt/lt, etc.  Sounds kind of crazy and I did not pursue the question further.

My friend in Santa Barbara told me he did not remember anything during his procedure until he was woke up afterward.

What was your experience?  I have to admit I don't fully understand this at the moment.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline BillyB

I am not sure I understand the response.  He said something to the affect that they will make me comfortable but I will be fully aware of everything.  Might feel some pressure on the eyeball, but I will be made comfortable.  He went on to explain that he may need me to move my eye during the procedure up/dn/rt/lt, etc.  Sounds kind of crazy and I did not pursue the question further.

He probably doesn't want to scare you into cancelling. When I went in for Lasik, I was awake the whole time. I laid on my back and they dropped some medicine in my eyes which numbed them and prevented my eye muscles from working. They used something to keep the eyelids open and then wiped my eyes clean. Then they moved a tool over the first eye and the laser began to carve away. Things got blurry and I smelled burning flesh. I wasn't worried knowing my doctor had successfully done the procedure 100,000 times. The most painful thing was the healing process over the next few days. My eyesight was blurry for a month before going 20/20

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1618
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1636
Total: 1643

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Today at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Today at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM