It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Off Topic Offshoot  (Read 12758 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Off Topic Offshoot
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2021, 08:42:54 AM »
Hey, nothing wrong with a sex thread.
However, it is not much useful if only filled with generalizations.

But I will add some without really detailed specifics.

As I mentioned elsewhere, my AW was almost asexual.
We had fairly regular sex for many years and she did have the standard pleasures.
But it was all fairly vanilla stuff and her willingness to participate decreased dramatically over the years.

However, when I got into sex with FSUW, my sex life expanded dramatically.
(Note: This probably would have happened with AW also, so nothing special about FSUW)

With the FSUW, I was able to experiment with almost any technique and they even suggested to me some items.  Not that this would be the case with all FSUW, but a 'natural selection' had occurred that led us together transpired.

And, I found many who had that magical ability to have unlimited multiple orgasms.  Quite a fascinating event for men who are willing to help the woman achieve such.
(My AW thought that it was impossible to have such, had no interest in such, and probably illegal to have such).

When I first told each FSUW of my high interest in frequent sex, they mostly responded: What is the problem with that?  What a relief.

Then, I also encountered those who said they wanted to have sex at least twice a day, every day.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2021, 12:44:03 PM »
I follow along with ML, because it was the reverse with me.

Im sure I peaked in my 20s. I split the time between two live in gfs with high sex drives. The first was bat sh!t crazy, the second was a total freak. At 30, I figured it was time for a wife and thats when I went to Russia. Sex was NOT high on my list, trust and quality character were tops. Yeah I needed looks, and reliable sex (daily) but boring marital was fine  and came without all the drama I had with my AW gfs. Its like they thrived on drama, to make sex better.

My Russian wife asked after a few months if she was performing well in that area, and was willing to do anything else I wanted. I said its all going well ( mistake- there were a few things I should have added then, cuz you can add them in later years) You want disappointment? The kids were out for the night, and I did something off script. She went along with it, I thought she loved it. Im thinking to myself 'We are going to this every night!!. ' After we were done, she gets up, looks at me and says "I sure hope you are happy' and stomps off to the shower. Never tried that again

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2021, 02:18:43 PM »
Sooooo... a thread in Starting Out with a topic of "Off Topic Offshoot" ( whatever that means) is about your sex habits???
I am sure this will increase membership!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2021, 03:46:02 PM »
Ah, the members :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2021, 03:52:10 PM »
Sooooo... a thread in Starting Out with a topic of "Off Topic Offshoot" ( whatever that means) is about your sex habits???
I am sure this will increase membership!!!

This didn’t start as a sex thread. Did you read the entire thread?

Threads “go” where members post.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2021, 03:53:13 PM »
Im thinking to myself 'We are going to this every night!!. ' After we were done, she gets up, looks at me and says "I sure hope you are happy' and stomps off to the shower. Never tried that again

Women I been with in fsuw called me crazy, but they wanted more 😂 women here have good sex drives , but I haven't come across many that really came across the extremes

Offline Boethius

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2021, 03:58:51 PM »
She said you are educated, she wanted me to spell one of the writers wrong, to see if anyone corrected her. I think she is doing it on purpose, seeing who can correct her and actually knows literature.

Riiight. Franko is a direct transliteration, BTW. That doesn’t mean “Franco” is wrong.

I wouldn’t expect posters here to know Ukrainian writers, let alone to have read them, any more then I’d expect your girlfriend to know Robertson Davies, Mordechai Richler, or Anna Burns.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 05:38:25 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2021, 04:16:08 PM »
Riiight. Franko is a direct transliteration, BTW. That doesn’t mean “Franco” is wrong.

I wouldn’t expect posters here to know Ukrainian writers, let alone to have read them, anymore then I’d expect your girlfriend to know Robertson Davies, Mordechai Richler,  or Anna Burns.
I asked her , she doesn't know Anna , others she does. She read a lot of books when younger, as that was her upbringing , to enrich herself with books. She went to an elite school . She is smart enough to understand quantum mechanics , astronomy and such without prior background in physics. She does a bit of data science . I think you got caught in her game she wanted to play , but instead she was trying to play with the others and test the others. That is why she asked the question , to see people's answers , the answer she gave you was a test , when she gave me the answer she smirked  she is sly
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:19:44 PM by japtats »

Offline LAman

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2021, 05:33:01 PM »
This didn’t start as a sex thread. Did you read the entire thread?

Threads “go” where members post.

Doesn't matter where it starts, they all seem to go in a certain direction. Some love to speak of their exploits and dismiss any others.
Isn't 'Starting Out' open for all to read?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline ML

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2021, 06:54:27 PM »
. . . women here have good sex drives . . .

I doubt if different than women anywhere.

But in some cultures, the drive is likely suppressed.

One interesting feature relates to fact that a 2 or 3 room apartment in FSU might contain a grandparent, parents, younger married couple, and a child or two.

Now do you suppose the women or men will make any sounds during the sex or at the climax ?  Or often not even give much of a physical indication of the finish.

So sometimes takes some encouragement to modify that situation.

Some mentioned there was often more privacy in hallways than inside the apartment.

- - - -  -

Actually the same situation likely exists in China and India regarding multi-generations packed together.

Yet they keep churning out the kids.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2021, 12:03:25 AM »
I wouldn’t expect posters here to know Ukrainian writers, let alone to have read them, any more then I’d expect your girlfriend to know Robertson Davies, Mordechai Richler, or Anna Burns.

Gogol is one of my favorites.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2021, 09:23:00 AM »

One interesting feature relates to fact that a 2 or 3 room apartment in FSU might contain a grandparent, parents, younger married couple, and a child or two.

Now do you suppose the women or men will make any sounds during the sex or at the climax ?  Or often not even give much of a physical indication of the finish.

So sometimes takes some encouragement to modify that situation.

Some mentioned there was often more privacy in hallways than inside the apartment.

- - - -  -

Actually the same situation likely exists in China and India regarding multi-generations packed together.

Yet they keep churning out the kids.

I guess it is because for them it is normal , there is no alternative, for me having sex few times a day , in the bedroom and other places around the apartment is normal .

I wonder how the women I been with survived , they used to have sex once every week or two weeks . Guys would be staying with their parents, then I come along , look physically better than their ex's , and more put together . I don't blame them wanting my kids hahaha
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:50:31 AM by japtats »

Offline GenMish

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2021, 10:05:25 AM »

As an aside, for lurkers out there. FSUW bring lots of intellectual value to your relationship versus their AW counterparts. As an American, our schools provide little in this area. Its neat to bond sharing cultures, and interesting

OK  back to Sex, hallways??? lol ML

Offline Boethius

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2021, 12:14:11 PM »
I disagree about the unique "intellectual value" of FSUW.  The US consistently outperforms both Russia and Ukraine on PISA tests, although overall, American scores are nothing to write home about.  I think this is very much based on the individual.

Offline ML

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2021, 02:09:12 PM »
I disagree about the unique "intellectual value" of FSUW.  The US consistently outperforms both Russia and Ukraine on PISA tests, although overall, American scores are nothing to write home about.  I think this is very much based on the individual.

Yes Boe is right.

I have written here several times that men get wrong ideas regarding FSU folks as a whole because they (mostly) are interacting with a non-representative subset.

Just as a wild a$$ed guess, I would say that 90% of the women I met were in top 20% IQ wise for FSU population.  Plenty of 'nit-wits' left over.

Offline I/O

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2021, 02:13:17 PM »
I disagree about the unique "intellectual value" of FSUW
Agree 100%. If you're used to trailer trash then, maybe but on the whole, no.

That said, of course there are many very well educated and intelligent women available.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2021, 02:15:52 PM »

Let me know when PISA controls for hot looks, because that was the demographic I was speaking too. Nobody is going to the FSU for an 'average'  girl. Good looking FSU women are far more intelligent that their American counterparts

Offline Boethius

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2021, 02:44:33 PM »
You don't know that as a fact.  That is your subjective opinion.

I went to law school, lots of gorgeous women in my class, in the two before me, and the two behind me.  My sister went to med school, lots of gorgeous girls in her class.  I can't imagine it's much different in the US.  Perhaps what was available to you was different.

I do think that FSUW present themselves better, always have.  They don't leave the house in unpressed clothing, let alone sloppy clothing such as sweatpants.  They also mostly polish their shoes, something that's a bit of a lost art in North America.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2021, 02:58:16 PM »
Stem exams at college level is harder in the fsu, I seen the exam papers

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Desire or hangup?
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2021, 03:00:42 PM »

Exactly right imagine two women

Woman A is is told: 
1. If you have sex before you are married you will burn in hell
and you will be a filthy, slutty, tramp that no man will ever want
or desire.

2. If a man touches your poop place with his penis or finger then
you are an abomination it's just like having sex with farm animals!

3. If you have sex with more than one man outside of marriage you
will catch terrible diseases, your vag will smell like a sewer and no
man will ever desire you.

4. If your vag doesn't smell, look or be prepared properly you should be
super self conscious and buy products we sell on TV. No man will like you
if your vag is strange.

5. Your vag is F#ucking strange unless you spend lots of money to fix
and maintain it.

Woman B is is told: 
Having frequent sex is good for your health.

Which woman is more likely to have hangups?
Which woman is more likely to have a healthy sex drive?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Off Topic Offshoot
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2021, 03:09:46 PM »
I disagree about the unique "intellectual value" of FSUW. 

They have EVERY type in the FSU. They have smart girls, dumb girls,
funny girls and girls that crawl on rocks (sing it to the Armor hotdog jingle).

They have women who can bake up delectable treats and they have women
who use the smoke alarm for a cooking timer. They have Angels and devils,
they have women who are bat-sh!t cRaZy and they have woman who are
perfectly sane.

Anybody who starts generalizing about FSUW they are going to be wrong after
about 10-15 words, because they have all kinds.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GenMish

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2021, 04:16:32 PM »
Im sorry if I offended anyone

My point is, a guy can(could) go to the FSU and get a girl with both brains and beauty. Even as a 'good catch' in the USA, I couldnt get both no matter how much I tried. FSU was great for me, I didnt have to settle

Thats all

Offline ML

Re: Desire or hangup?
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2021, 05:31:40 PM »
Exactly right imagine two women

Which woman is more likely to have hangups?
Which woman is more likely to have a healthy sex drive?

I give up . . . which one ?

Offline ML

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2021, 05:37:11 PM »
Im sorry if I offended anyone

My point is, a guy can(could) go to the FSU and get a girl with both brains and beauty. Even as a 'good catch' in the USA, I couldnt get both no matter how much I tried. FSU was great for me, I didnt have to settle

Thats all

OK, now you are right on . . . mainly because you are saying the same as I have said here many times before.

Western men can trade up in FSU because of economic advantage.

There can be a gal in USA who meets all your criteria . . . but who will not consider you.

You can go to FSU and find her exact twin who will spend time with you and probably marry you.

But never deny there exists the same fine woman in the west.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2021, 08:18:25 PM »

Western men can trade up in FSU because of economic advantage.

There can be a gal in USA who meets all your criteria . . . but who will not consider you.

Many like to pretend to be studs, but the reality is much of the foreign bride scene is based on financial advantage.  Although my woman is from South America, the same applies there of course.   I've been with her for over 12 years and it is extremely unusual because she is a stunning goddess and I'm a wreck.  I realize this wasn't likely to happen unless finances were brought to the table EARLY ON.  Of course the way it lasts after the early phase is other attributes, but what gets us older gasbags in the door is financial advantage. 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1973
Total: 1984

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM