It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 459225 times)

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2017, 08:05:12 AM »
Yet she is set on UK. I agree with HDL in that two Red Flags have now appeared and I want to find out more about girl before spending any more time & money on her.

I could fly to Kherson later on and if she doesn't check out to my liking call up other girls who may.

HDL, yes of course I expect her to eat but it was often the most expensive thing on the menu, i.e Steak Diana and sometimes more than we needed too. Also she had some money but for every single item it was me dipping my hand into my wad again, it kind of got irritating after a while.

Trench, I am older than you. Other than birthdays, I have always paid for the meal when dining out with my girl friend or wife. It was how I was taught by my parents (along with opening car doors, etc). Part of being a gentleman. In the FSU it is mandatory as Boe and others have told you. If a dish on the menu is too expensive, you shouldn't have walked in the door. This behavior will kill you in her eyes. If you mentioned menu pricing to her, I wouldn't be surprised if the "clothing drive" demands are not punishment for being a "greedy" man. No wonder you can't find a woman in the UK. At least to us, you come across as a cheap bastard.

You need to fold your hand Trench. Fix your issues.

HDL

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2017, 08:11:29 AM »
How serious is it if they've spent a total of two weeks together?  Way too early, from her point of view.

You are probably right so I won't argue this point with you as I have never dated a Ukrainian girl in her 20's. My dates have always been older than 30. Also, I put in hours and hours of Skype time before my first trip, so we knew if things would be good or not, at least initially. So there was a comfort level already established. In fact I met many family members over Skype before my trip. Another reason Trench's hesitation to use Skype is bad.

HDL

Offline LAman

« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2017, 08:51:51 AM »

I am using Trench's definition of "scam". He is willingly parting with money for vacations and clothing. That isn't a scam necessarily. But the fact she doesn't want him in her city and specifically wants to live in the UK are red flags. It doesn't become a true scam until she gets the British equivalent of a green card and she dumps him.

I find it hilarious, though that Trench seems to have issues with paying for meals while on vacation. Unless they had an apartment with kitchen facilities, how else were they going to eat?

So, is he truly being scammed? Don't know and it depends upon ones definition of a scam. Based on my reading of Trench's definition, he is getting scammed. My definition is a little different, but I would have pulled the pin on this girl when she demanded to meet in Kiev instead of Kherson. The fact that there is not much to do in Kherson is irrelevant. My girl lives in a small city in Belarus and there is little to do, but I have been there every trip (living in her flat, with a day in Minsk at both ends of a trip). My girl has been here 3 times and has been to my sleepy little town.

Trench's girl doesn't want him there for a reason. OK, so maybe the first trip they meet in Nikolaev or Odessa with a day trip to Kherson if things look good after a day or two. But a trip to the med for the second trip was probably her idea.

But, LAMan, you have to admit that the is relationship is fishy. Scam or not. If you disagree that is cool also. :)

HDL

I find it hilarious the way 'scam' is used. It is used when one feels he/she are not getting what they pay for!!!

Seems to me both Trench and this(not his) girl have merely been fulfilling some needs. Initially, Trench put out some cache because he was getting sex, at that point he was not complaining about being scammed or used and the girl was getting something she wanted...new clothes. Now Trench is having issues because the sex is not worth buying clothes, it was only a matter of time until this came up.

Problem here has nothing to do with girl( she does sound selfish), it is Trench's attitude. He will have issues with any girl, whether it be Ukraine, UK, Russia, Earth, Mars.........   I do believe there is someone for everyone, so eventually Trench will find someone that will put up with him, whether it be for a few weeks, few months or even a few years before he is alone again.
There is a reason Trench's visit are mostly 3rd cities, he's doing something to precipitate this happening and I don't know why this is happening( happened only once to me).

It was this board who encouraged Trench to start this journey, convincing him to try with little concern whether it was feasible or not. I saw from the beginning why he had issues with women at home based on his posting here. I would never advise anyone to start this journey, too many pitfalls or minefields, my advise is to look at home..... a lot safer.

I appreciate Trench being so open with his personal life here quite entertaining, a lot better reading than political threads, hope he stops and smells the roses and change something in his life.....all to make him a better person. I wish him luck.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2017, 09:05:25 AM »
Still, you are wasting your time.  She is not wife material.

Regretfully Boe I think you're right. I tried to allow for her characteristics that weren't wife material characteristics as I know most of us on the online dating are there because we don't line up quite enough with the ideal. Generally yes I would accept paying for meal & drink but shopping I think she should not have done, it was not right of her. I thought if I be nice to her she would appreciate it but I think it has damaged our relationship more than anything. The fact that she is standing her ground and not budging is completely unhelpful. I think she just wants to use a WM for clothing and holidays and keep it quite from her home life so it is just where she can quietly get clothes from. Whether she truly wants to  immigrate at all I wonder also or just want another free trip abroad and again shopping trip at my expense.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline LAman

« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2017, 09:22:33 AM »
How things can change in a little over a month or maybe how things were never really clear?

Cheers Bill, your right, I'm happy in the place where I am at the moment, in fact couldn't be happier :) So keeping the story out of sniper range on here suits me and glad you agree its best too, many thanks. Plus no longer got time to argue as busy in relationship with girl ;D

Admittedly some of conclusions I reached were off the mark and experience can often gives better insight than surmising. That said, I think the surmising and consequent correction & input from those more experienced than myself on here helped me get a better idea of how things work in FSU dating. If I did not have this I think I would have been all at sea in a sense of confusion for some time.

I now feel pretty capable of leading the relationship forward. However, I think its fair to say there are still the odd situations that emerge that take some navigating in areas I am still a little unsure off. So not completely there yet but happy in the relationship that has come about. She's a sweet girl, genuine & authentic and seems to be really into me & vice versa and that takes us a long way I feel without having to work at the relationship just move forward as necessary.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2017, 09:31:36 AM »

Other than birthdays, I have always paid for the meal when dining out with my girl friend or wife.

As an aside - it is traditional that those inviting guests for their Birthday pay for the guests in the FSU

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2017, 10:51:29 AM »
How things can change in a little over a month or maybe how things were never really clear?

Yeah, things were looking good, I will be more careful in future, she seemed really into me but now I think maybe she had other motives and I was just a pawn for her. I mean are there any girls out there in Ukraine, etc who are really looking for a guy and not just uncaringly waste his life chances of finding someone for holidays, shopping, immigration, etc?

I just couldn't decently treat people that way. The decent thing for these girls to do is stand aside and not get in the way of these guys finding someone. It blatantly obvious they guys don't stroll into this with profiles that read, hey I want to take girls on shopping trips, holidays, etc even if she is not serious about a relationship but is willing to make out she is.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2017, 11:51:20 AM »
He will have issues with any girl, whether it be Ukraine, UK, Russia, Earth, Mars.........   I do believe there is someone for everyone, so eventually Trench will find someone that will put

I agree with this. 

Trench, the attitude you display here is too much "me, me, me".  It will not lead to long term success.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »
Yeah, things were looking good, I will be more careful in future, she seemed really into me but now I think maybe she had other motives and I was just a pawn for her. I mean are there any girls out there in Ukraine, etc who are really looking for a guy and not just uncaringly waste his life chances of finding someone for holidays, shopping, immigration, etc?

I just couldn't decently treat people that way. The decent thing for these girls to do is stand aside and not get in the way of these guys finding someone. It blatantly obvious they guys don't stroll into this with profiles that read, hey I want to take girls on shopping trips, holidays, etc even if she is not serious about a relationship but is willing to make out she is.

You may not have been a pawn.  She may have been sincere.  It's just that her expectations and yours would not mesh over time.

As for "uncaring", do you realize how many sex tourists go to Ukraine, promising girls a new life?  That's one of the reasons why girls don't want to meet men in their home cities.  It is just as prevalent, perhaps more, than women scamming WM.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2017, 12:40:27 PM »

You are probably right so I won't argue this point with you as I have never dated a Ukrainian girl in her 20's. My dates have always been older than 30. Also, I put in hours and hours of Skype time before my first trip, so we knew if things would be good or not, at least initially. So there was a comfort level already established. In fact I met many family members over Skype before my trip. Another reason Trench's hesitation to use Skype is bad.

HDL

If a woman is a scammer, she's going to scam you whether or not she's in her home town.  I think this "red flag" is anything but.

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2017, 01:07:40 PM »
Regretfully Boe I think you're right. I tried to allow for her characteristics that weren't wife material characteristics as I know most of us on the online dating are there because we don't line up quite enough with the ideal. Generally yes I would accept paying for meal & drink but shopping I think she should not have done, it was not right of her. I thought if I be nice to her she would appreciate it but I think it has damaged our relationship more than anything. The fact that she is standing her ground and not budging is completely unhelpful. I think she just wants to use a WM for clothing and holidays and keep it quite from her home life so it is just where she can quietly get clothes from. Whether she truly wants to  immigrate at all I wonder also or just want another free trip abroad and again shopping trip at my expense.

Wait a second. You were adamant just a few hours ago that this girl is still right for you.

If you back out, she would now probably call you a sex tourist. You did get your little head wet.  ;D

Next time, slow down. I can't understand why anyone starts thinking marriage after one or two meetings. If the next girl drags you into a shopping mall, walk out and say goodbye. I have yet to buy the girl I am pursuing anything more than flowers and candy. We did go to nice restaurants sometimes (they were my idea because I am a foodie) and I didn't care what the prices were. If she is the right one for me, when she comes here (and that is a long way off from now), I will give her my Nordstrom card and tell her to knock herself out, within reason. Don't try to buy love, Trench. Remember the advice you got from people who have a ton more experience.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2017, 02:02:03 PM »
shopping trip at my expense.

I am not trying to pile on so don't take it that way.

99.99% of my wife's shopping is at my expense. Only I don't
look at it that way. I look at it as providing for my family and
that's my job.

When we first met she had difficulty letting me pay for anything
except for dates. 100% of the girls in the FSU expect you to pay
for that, but she wouldn't accept cab fare or even bus fare home. 

As I started winning her heart she would allow me to buy her
almost anything.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2017, 03:18:55 PM »
Wait a second. You were adamant just a few hours ago that this girl is still right for you.

If you back out, she would now probably call you a sex tourist. You did get your little head wet.  ;D

Next time, slow down. I can't understand why anyone starts thinking marriage after one or two meetings. If the next girl drags you into a shopping mall, walk out and say goodbye. I have yet to buy the girl I am pursuing anything more than flowers and candy. We did go to nice restaurants sometimes (they were my idea because I am a foodie) and I didn't care what the prices were. If she is the right one for me, when she comes here (and that is a long way off from now), I will give her my Nordstrom card and tell her to knock herself out, within reason. Don't try to buy love, Trench. Remember the advice you got from people who have a ton more experience.

I get the sense Trench is not certain what he wants.  Given that, either continue visiting her on neutral territory in Ukraine without shopping sprees, or just do the UK visa, and have her visit you.   Give her a set sum of spending money (say, $500 for a month), no more, and eat in.

You need to sort out in your brain what you really want.  No one else can do that for you.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2017, 03:38:14 PM »
I want to find out more about girl before spending any more time & money on her.

Without spending money to visit her, take her on a date and seeing her face to face and learn how she interacts with you and others in person, how will you find out more about the girl?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2017, 08:45:36 PM »
Without spending money to visit her, take her on a date and seeing her face to face and learn how she interacts with you and others in person, how will you find out more about the girl?

Send a 50 item questionnaire to all her ex boyfriends.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2017, 04:06:09 AM »
Quote from: BillyB on Yesterday at 04:38:14 PM

Send a 50 item questionnaire to all her ex boyfriends.

;) That might work!
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2017, 04:54:06 AM »
I am not trying to pile on so don't take it that way.

99.99% of my wife's shopping is at my expense. Only I don't
look at it that way. I look at it as providing for my family and
that's my job.

When we first met she had difficulty letting me pay for anything
except for dates. 100% of the girls in the FSU expect you to pay
for that, but she wouldn't accept cab fare or even bus fare home. 

As I started winning her heart she would allow me to buy her
almost anything.

Does your wife work Bill? If so where does her money go?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2017, 05:15:40 AM »

I'm not trying to buy love Wall. She seemed to be really short of clothing, shoes, etc so as it was our second visit and the sales were on I thought I would give her a bit of leeway. To be honest at a rough adding up I'm guessing the clothes came to around £400 (possibly more think some more costs appeared on my credit card since I added this up), cosmetics & sprays around £200 and her half of the food bill around £400. So around £1k all together, some may not see this as a lot but on top of flight costs, hotel cost (four star hotel) and hire car cost for the week and of course my own spending it all added up to rather a lot. Plus I had to send her a few hundred pounds to satisfy border control requirements just in case. I can replenish the money in the short term so its not the be all and end all but its expense that with hindsight I should have avoided. I think it was Moby on here that advised expensive holiday as not a good idea and now I think he was right. Like I say I/we enjoyed the holiday and some good memories but I really don't think holidays are now the way to go in the initial stages of a relationship.

Anyway, things are up and down with this girl like a tart's knickers. Just when I thought she might be playing the field it looks like I might have possibly jumped the gun. That and she is now stating that she will get her Ukrainian friend who is married in the UK to help her with the visitor's visa. This kind of shocked me as she seems really determined to come her and see me. She seems adamantly to think I have a wife which I do not and never have done. She stated this again when telling me that she is getting her friend to help her out. She won't accept me visiting Kherson first she is like a broken record on that one, 'I come to you first then you come to me' over and over again ans she does not budge at all from this no matter what tact you take with her - Is this the Slavic mentality you talk of Boethius? lol. I just really don't know what to make of her sometimes.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:28:47 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Steamer

« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2017, 07:51:42 AM »

You need to sort out in your brain what you really want.  No one else can do that for you.

This is a golden nugget.

When guys don't have their standards sorted out "Cute" becomes the default setting.
This is part of how fatal flaws can be glossed over or overlooked completely.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2017, 09:44:10 AM »
Does your wife work Bill? If so where does her money go?

We have a two year old, who is very active, curious and nearly potty trained. She
reads him stories, plays with him and his face is always clean. We have a house,
a garden with fresh flowers and vegetables. 99% of our meals are prepared at
home. I have a hot breakfast every morning, and a delicious nutritious lunch
packed for whenever I leave the house.

My clothes are clean and pressed, the house is always clean, the windows sparkle.
She has hand knitted sweaters for mini me and myself out of Alpaca wool and other
wool types. She sews entire outfits of clothes out of cloth that she buys and she bakes
cakes from flour, sugar, eggs and things nothing out of boxes. Our garbage is picked
up once a week and unless it has pine needles in it the garbage can is never full.
(They don't want us to put pine needles in the green bin, they didn't say why)

I bought her a pressure washer and she washes the house, the car, the patios, the
driveway and our area rugs. She cans food for winter including pickles, tomatoes,
jams and jelly's. She grows herbs and flowers that she dries and uses for her tea
in the winter.

She studies English 3 days per week and she works 1 or 2 days per week for peanuts
making a few hundred per month. She uses this opportunity to practice English with
those who aren't familiar with her accent. I don't have an accounting for what she
does with all that mad money, some of it she spends on buying yarn or material
for sewing and knitting. Some she uses to buy stuff to beautify her smooth skin, her
long tapered nails or her long shiny hair.

If I don't care what she does with the money. Why would you?
My wife saves me at least $1,000 per month of money that I don't spend.

You are going to struggle to find a woman who will accept your obsession and
control over money in the FSU. India and parts of Africa have some attractive
women who may have the type of mentality you seek. 

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:50:04 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2017, 02:01:00 PM »
We have a two year old, who is very active, curious and nearly potty trained. She
reads him stories, plays with him and his face is always clean. We have a house,
a garden with fresh flowers and vegetables. 99% of our meals are prepared at
home. I have a hot breakfast every morning, and a delicious nutritious lunch
packed for whenever I leave the house.

My clothes are clean and pressed, the house is always clean, the windows sparkle.
She has hand knitted sweaters for mini me and myself out of Alpaca wool and other
wool types. She sews entire outfits of clothes out of cloth that she buys and she bakes
cakes from flour, sugar, eggs and things nothing out of boxes. Our garbage is picked
up once a week and unless it has pine needles in it the garbage can is never full.
(They don't want us to put pine needles in the green bin, they didn't say why)

I bought her a pressure washer and she washes the house, the car, the patios, the
driveway and our area rugs. She cans food for winter including pickles, tomatoes,
jams and jelly's. She grows herbs and flowers that she dries and uses for her tea
in the winter.

She studies English 3 days per week and she works 1 or 2 days per week for peanuts
making a few hundred per month. She uses this opportunity to practice English with
those who aren't familiar with her accent. I don't have an accounting for what she
does with all that mad money, some of it she spends on buying yarn or material
for sewing and knitting. Some she uses to buy stuff to beautify her smooth skin, her
long tapered nails or her long shiny hair.

If I don't care what she does with the money. Why would you?
My wife saves me at least $1,000 per month of money that I don't spend.

You are going to struggle to find a woman who will accept your obsession and
control over money in the FSU. India and parts of Africa have some attractive
women who may have the type of mentality you seek.

Sounds good Bill and a nice life to have :)

Well my present girl I don't know what her idea is in terms of when we live together. She has already stated she doesn't want to go 50/50. In UK I think she could get a job either in retail or basic management her language skills I think are good enough now for that.

At the moment she is throwing her toys out of the pram as she states that she first comes to me or we don't meet at all if I chose to come to Kherson. She is is stating that I am not serious about her because of this despite me visiting her in Kiev and paying for holiday in the sun. The visa she requires I think could likely come with many additional expenses as she currently has no bank account, etc. She seems to be upping the pressure. I just don't know as I don't know if I am going to go to all the expense and hassle of getting her said visa for her then to take of with some other guy. The fact that she is upping the pressure and getting more forceful I just don't like, its not a good sign in my mind. Yes she thinks I have a wife already but I have said to her about connecting on Facebook and stating relation as then if I had someone else it would come out. She says this proves nothing and is not interested, I disagree even though I am not a big fan of Facebook. My thoughts are still that is she was into me enough she would visit me wherever so I'm having my doubts. Also she has been logging onto her dating account recently, she says it was to check on me but I really wonder. I asked her to take her profile down of the search but she does not seem to know what I am getting at - she seems to think its a case of deleting account and wants us to do this together to be sure. Myself I wonder if its a delaying tactic that she is ling up blokes to meet in UK when she get the Visa and I will be sidelined. She apparently has a friend in UK so guessing she could alternatively chose to stay with her.

I personally wonder if she just wants a quick in to the UK and I am a convenient mule and so it doesn't matter if I'm not really rich as she can sort that out later, just so long as she gets in. Its why I really want to spend some time out in Ukraine whether with her or looking for a girl as I don;t want the whole visa/immigration thing to get in the way.

Offline jone

« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2017, 02:12:09 PM »
Wow.  You are a suspicious SOB.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2017, 02:17:42 PM »
Sounds good Bill and a nice life to have :)

Well my present girl I don't know what her idea is in terms of when we live together. She has already stated she doesn't want to go 50/50.

She is a woman, you are a man. She loves being a woman and wants you to
be a man. She will do more of household work and you will do more earning
type work.

What are you talking about 50/50? Are you joking? Do you want a Western
woman or a FSU woman?

Stop! don't continue just stop.

Please make a list of what you are seeking. If you have one or two private
desire(s) delete that from the list and post it here. I've made assumptions
about what you were seeking and I can see now that I am totally incorrect.
I have no f#cking clue to what you want, and I can't and the other forum
member can't help you unless we know what you are seeking.

So, post the list and I will see if there is anything I can do to help, but I
can't continue to flail about with no idea what you are seeking.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline JayH

« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »

Stop! don't continue just stop.

Wow.  You are a suspicious SOB.

Below is a link to another thread -- I did not post it here in this thread when I first saw it --  but --  I keep seeing the inane ideas of the op here -- it reminds me of all the potential for an abnormal relationship to go very wrong when a social misfit embarks on a cross cultural search.

Mail Order Murder

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22017.msg464768#msg464768

The documentary can be watched here--
The Perfect Bride

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4229048/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:13:24 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »
fact that she is upping the pressure and getting more forceful I just don't like, its not a good sign in my mind. Yes she thinks I have a wife already

She doesn't trust you. You don't trust her. But you both slept together. Physical bonding doesn't build trust?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1862
Total: 1873

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM